Mr. and Mrs. Valentine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead. Kiss it. Show me you can be a good pet. I might even go easier on you." Kiki slapped her rear and gestured to him. Sam reluctantly kissed one cheek, then the other, and again more passionately as he was filled with lust. She looked back at him and watched as he worshipped her figure.

"You know what? I could use a nice asshole licking. I haven't had one since my last boyfriend. Well, he was more of a doormat than a boyfriend but he definitely taught me how to be pampered. I think I may have broken him and he ran off. Oh well..," she trailed off. She bent over allowing him a better view. "Lick it. Now, bitch!"

Nervously, he reached his tongue out in between her spread cheeks. Slowly, he tongued her her asshole as she moved closer to him. He didn't know what he was doing and was in no way confident about it. He had never licked anything but pussy. He wasn't sure whether he liked it or not. It was both humbling and highly erotic.

"Come on! Enjoy yourself. I know you like my ass, Sam," she encouraged, holding his head steady and grinding her ass on his face. In a surge of passion, he started lapping at her asshole. Kiki sighed with bliss as she shifted her hips, catching the motion of Sam's tongue. She started to rub herself as she continued to enjoy the pleasure. Within minutes, she was convulsing with an orgasm.

"Wow!" Kiki said through her heavy panting. "Liz wasn't kidding. You really do have one hell of a mouth! Looks like all I have to do is be a little rough with you to get you excited too." It was true. He was a sucker for being rough-housed by a woman. He loved the display of female power and the exposition of his weakness. It was one of the reasons why having an athletic woman like Liz dominate him was so intoxicating.

"Well, luckily I love being rough, especially with a little twig like you," she scoffed as she took the strap-on out of Sam's backside. The pressure was instantly relieved but was soon replaced by soreness. "I may be short and thin but I can break you and make you crave submission like you never have before. When I'm done with you, you'll be nothing but putty in Liz's hands. Mine too, I suppose."

From behind him, Sam could hear Kiki buckling her strap-on around her hips and lathering the dildo with lube. She started to brush the tip across his hole, making his skin crawl. She gave his asscheek a nice hard whack. He tried to ignore the sting. He couldn't believe this actually happening. A woman was about to completely own him. Any semblance of manhood that he had left was about to be crushed.

"You know, being Liz's best friend and your mistress gives me certain rights," she said. "All I have to do is ask, and I can have you anytime I want for as long as I want. You can pleasure me all day, or I can leave you tied up down here just for the hell of it. It was part of our bargain we made a couple of years ago. If I helped her make you into the slave you've always wanted to be, she would give me complete access to you. I'm starting to think I got the better deal. What do you think?"

Sam didn't know what to say. Liz giving this sadistic 19 y/o a pass to do literally anything to him, anytime she wanted could have been the best or worst thing that had ever happened to him. Not only was she immensely attractive but she could probably dominate him in ways that he had never even dreamed of. On the other hand he wasn't entirely sure he could handle what she had in store for him.

"Well? I asked you a question, bitch! You didn't think I was gonna do all of the talking all day did you? What do you think of me having the power to have you whenever I want?"

Sam wanted to speak but words wouldn't come to him. It was on the tip of his tongue but should he admit it? Should he tell her that he wanted nothing more than to be to be her personal play toy? Sam thought about what she might do with that information. She might make his weekend miserable or maybe she would give him everything he had ever fantasized about. It was also possible, that those two things were one in the same.

"Fine!" she said through gritted teeth. "I guess I'm going to have to fuck the answer out of you!"

He was about to give her an answer but his thought was interrupted by the invasion of his asshole. She had started furiously fucking him, making him cry out in pain. His mind was rendered blank. All he could think about was the pain and then, as his hole loosened for her, his pain turned to pleasure. He bursted out in moaning.

"Yah? You like that? Do you like being not only Liz's slave but mine too?" Kiki asked him as she grabbed his hips, pulling him closer to her.

"Ohh yah! Yes I love it!" Sam cried out when he could finally catch his breath.

"Excuse me?"She gave his ass another hard slap as she continued to drive her rubber into him.

"Oh right! Mistress. Yes, mistress," He corrected himself as he repeatedly backed his ass into her thrusting.

"I won't let that slide tomorrow," she warned, pulling his head back by his hair. "You'll be hurting even worse than I had already planned if you don't get it right. Also, call me Mistress Kiki from now on. Just 'mistress' doesn't seem to do the authority of my title any justice."

"Yes, Mistress Kiki," he answered, his voice vibrating with the impact of her thrusts.

"Good boy! I like the sound of that much better. Now are you ready to give your ass a break my little slut?"

He was enjoying himself but the whole experience was causing his little dick to nearly turn inside out with frustration. He could use a break from that. For a while, he had forgotten that he was locked in chastity. Unfortunately that state of bliss hadn't lasted. Now that he had regained his focus, he realized his cage was dripping with cum. He didn't recall having an orgasm. He was so lost in the moment that maybe he just hadn't realized it. The other possibility was that this was what cumming was going to be like from then on. As long as he was locked up, he would never have a real orgasm again.

"Yes, mistress," Sam answered. "Er- I mean Mistress Kiki." He didn't want that pain she was talking about to come any sooner than it had to.

"You have until tomorrow to learn it but don't test my patience. It isn't very thick."

She slowly pulled her toy out him, leaving him far more sore than he had been before. She took the restraints off of his wrists and ankles. The leather left marks where he had pulled against it. After she put the strap-on away, she opened up a large metal cage in the corner.

"Get in! This is where you stay while I go out. I'm going to do some errands." Kiki waved him through the gate, forcing him onto his hands and knees. She poured cereal into the dog bowl in the cage and closed the gate. She put a padlock around the latch and locked it with a key.

"That should last you until I get back tonight." she said, clipping her skirt around her. She sat down just above him on top of the cage while she tied her corset. Right under where she was sitting, there was a square opening where her uncovered pink slit was exposed to him.

"I know you see it. What do you think you should do, slave?" she asked while putting on makeup.

"I'm not sure, Mistress Kiki. What do you want me to do?" Sam didn't know what answer she was looking for. He couldn't imagine she would actually be asking his opinion.

"Tell me what seeing my pussy makes you want to do. Do you want to fuck me like a man or do you want to worship me like a little bitch?"

He couldn't deny he would love to taste it. He didn't even care about fucking it. It looked so deliciously juicy that his mouth started to water at the sight. While he moved closer, he wouldn't dare touch her without permission.

"I want to worship you, Mistress Kiki," he finally admitted to her and himself.

"So you're my little bitch then?" She asked.

He wanted her pussy so badly, he would say anything to get it. He also knew she was right. He was her and Liz's bitch and he wanted to serve them and worship them.

"Yes, Mistress Kiki."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I'm your little bitch, Mistress Kiki."

That was it. That was what she had been trying to get him to believe since they got here. She owned him and she was proof that any woman could own him with just their bodies.

"I want you to beg for it. I might let you lick me once if you beg me for it."

He was beginning to get more and more desperate for just a taste as he stared at it. He couldn't contain his desire any longer.

"Please! Please, Mistress Kiki! Let me lick you just once. I need to taste it."

"How badly do you need it?"

"Really badly! I will do anything for just one lick, Mistress Kiki."

"Anything? Aren't you going to do that anyway? That's not much of a bargain, sweetie. I suppose you have been pretty obedient though, for your first day as a slave. Go ahead, give it a lick."

He immediately took a long lick between her lips, tasting her juices as he went. When he reached her clit, he gave it a light suck. Kiki sighed with the touch but then quickly got up before he could try anything else.

"I'll be back later tonight. Be ready to pleasure me when I get back," she said as she walked out the door. He noticed she had left her panties on the floor and gone out without them. He hoped that didn't mean he would be pleasuring another cum-filled pussy.

He started on the cereal, realizing how hungry he was. He hadn't eaten since the wedding yesterday. Not having any utensils,he was forced to either eat it with his hands, which would probably take longer, or actually eat it like a dog. He was so hungry that he bent down and started eating it right out of the bowl, which turned out to be quite larger than he expected. When he had his fill, he leaned back against the side of the cage.

He started to rehash the day's events in his head as he closed his eyes. He was exhausted. He didn't sleep well the night before because he had been tied up in that hotel chair. Before he knew it, his thoughts turned into dreams as he fell asleep.

"Get up, slave! It's time you learned about your nightly routine," Kiki yelled from outside his cage.

She opened the gate and pulled him by his collar, leading him to the bed in the center of the room. She laid down and pulled him up to her in bed. He opened his eyes slightly, getting used to the light. As he opened his eyes, he noticed she had already undressed and was playing with herself.

"Every night, you're going to eat out whatever woman you're staying with, whether it be Liz, me, or any other girl she lets borrow you," she explained and shoved his face between her legs. Without, hesitation he started anxiously licking her from top to bottom. "You're going to pleasure us until we cum or decide we're done and then you're going to either spend the night with your face buried in our pussies, laying at our feet, or tied up, depending on our preference."

She didn't tense up or moan like Liz always did when he licked and sucked on her clit. She just relaxed and closed her eyes. She didn't even hold his head down. She held her arms up above her, stretching out. To entertain himself, Sam tried to see how far he could reach his tongue into her. She jumped at the feeling of his tongue entering her.

"Whoa! Keep doing that. Oh god that feels so good!" She bucked her hips as he continued to fuck her with his tongue. She played with one of her breasts as he tasted the inside of her.

"Here, why don't we try it this way." She got up and mounted herself over him. She sat down on his face giving him easier access to her. He was further into her than he had been before from this angle. She sighed heavily and started bucking her hips again, riding his tongue. Before long, she was roughly fucking his face and started cumming.

"Ohhh! Fuck yes!" she screamed as she orgasmed.

"I have never been eaten out like that before! Most guys can't make me cum just from going down on me. For that, I'm going to let you spend the night between my legs. You're not allowed to lick me while I sleep but when I get up I expect to be pleasured before I get out bed. Got it, slave?"

"Yes Mistress Kiki," he said. Sam got underneath the blanket she had wrapped around herself and planted his face between her thighs. He could smell the sex radiating off of her body. Her clit was touching his lips and her legs were wrapped around him. He decided it would be his goal to sleep like this as many nights as he could.

12