Mr. Anderson's Office

Story Info
Student's punishment is more than she bargained for.
1.1k words
3.99
52.7k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Winters," my teacher called. "Principal Anderson would like to see you."

The principal? I hadn't done anything wrong! What else could they possibly do to me at this school? Hadn't four years of torment been enough?

I gathered my things and walked towards the door. My exit was accompanied by assorted catcalls as well as flying projectiles of paper and the like. At eighteen years old, I was the most unpopular student in the school. My fellow students never seemed to waste an opportunity to make my life a living hell. Even the freshman spit on me.

As I walked towards the main office (funny how the hall seems so much bigger and empty when you think you're in trouble), I contemplated my current state. My unpopularity had always baffled me. I was not a mean or cruel person. I was not a mean or cruel person. I wasn't horrifically ugly (in fact I didn't look that bad; I'm 6' with long legs, curvy hips, a stacked 38 DD chest, and skin the color of coffee). What was it that people hated? At least I only have one year left.

After making my way through the main office, I arrived at the principal's office, where his secretary waved me in. With a large amount of trepidation, I opened the door and stepped inside.

Allow me to explain something about Mr. Anderson; he's a babe. He's about 42 years old, but looks years younger. Every inch of him is firmly muscled and toned. He has short black hair and dark brown eyes you could get lost in. Oh and let's not forget that wonderful ass of his. When he wears jeans on casual day, even the quarterback of the football team can't turn as many heads.

All that being said, it made it that much harder to know I was in trouble (somehow). I was so nervous, I couldn't meet his eyes. I prayed for the strength to not make a fool out of myself.

Mr. Anderson sat on his desk in front of me. "Miss Winters, I'll get to the point. I've been informed you've were cheating on a recent."

Cheating!? For the love of God, I studied harder than someone entering the priesthood! If anything, other people cheated off of me. There had to be a mistake. "Mr. Anderson, that can't be right, I--"

He held up a hand to silence me. "Whatever the case, school policy states you must be punished for your actions. If at some time later you prove your innocence, reparations can be made. Until then, I'm afraid my decision stands."

I couldn't believe this was happening. No matter what I did, I always was up against a brick wall with these people. Unfortunately, I knew no way to get out of this one. Other students have tried to argue their case, only to be punished more severely. And since this is a private school, punishments can be… creative to say the least. Whatever my punishment was, it was best to just sit and take it.

Mr. Anderson stood in front of me, and suddenly I felt very small. "Get on your knees, Miss Winters."

On my knees? Oh God, this is going to be bad.

I slid down to the floor, not daring to look up. Satisfied I was in a sufficiently repentant position, Mr. Anderson proceeded to do something I certainly didn't expect - he unzipped his pants.

My mouth dropped open. "Good, we can skip that part," he said with a grin. He pulled down his pants, then his boxers, to reveal the largest, thickest, most huge cock in existence (though I actually hadn't seen one as a basis for comparison).

"Mr. Anderson, I-I don't know…," I was at a loss for words.

"It's alright, Miss Winters. It's just like sucking on a big Popsicle." The monster waved in front of me.

I was stuck. While I was terribly frightened, I was definitely aroused at the sight of him. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted it. My mouth even began to water. My fate sealed, I leaned forward to taste my "punishment."

As I ran my tongue along the tip of him, he shuddered. I slid my hand up to cup his balls, then to stroke his shaft. I took a deep breath and wrapped my mouth around the head, sliding his cock deeper into my mouth. I took more and more of him in, and soon he was at the back of my throat. Looking forward, I saw he was less than halfway in my mouth. Never one to be deterred by a hard day's work, I redoubled my efforts to stroke and suck the beautiful piece of flesh before me.

Mr. Anderson grabbed handfuls of my hair, forcing his dick even deeper down my throat. Even though it was hard to breathe and tears ran down my face, I was determined not to choke. The words "I will not gag" became a mantra in my mind. Soon he tensed up, his breath became ragged and his moans louder. With one last thrust, my reward for good behavior came gushing into my mouth. He was so far down my throat I had to swallow, but I didn't care. His cum tasted better that the finest wine or the most tastefully prepared meal you could imagine.

Slowly, he slid from my mouth and I almost wept at his absence. No longer focused on the task at hand, I could feel how my own body had been neglected. My pussy throbbed in time with my rapid heartbeat. I was wet beyond belief, and my nipples stood on end. I wanted, no, needed to have him back inside of me. Anywhere inside of me.

"That will conclude your punishment for today, Miss Winters."

Oh no. He couldn't be finished. If I couldn't have him again, I'd go insane.

Apparently he saw the panic written on my face. "Oh and by the way, you will be continuing this punishment and others like it for the rest of the school year."

As he led me to the door, the room spun before me. Did I really get to do this for the rest of the year?

Mr. Anderson stopped me at the door. "Just one more thing Danielle." Suddenly, he spun me in his arms claiming my mouth with his own. He shoved his tongue into my mouth, probing every inch as if he was looking for a lost treasure. My body trembled and shook as waves of pleasure radiated through me. Slowly he pulled away, smiling.

The hallway returned to its normal size as I walked back to class. Though the catcalls and flying projectiles were the same as before, I paid them no mind. Settling into my seat, I realized something that had eluded me for the previous eleven years of my school career. This place wasn't all that bad.