Mr. Anonymous

Story Info
Meeting a stranger.
1.8k words
4.25
12.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueDNym
SueDNym
4 Followers

The Background

He messaged me on another dating site a week ago. Was it really just a week ago? My god. It was a good introductory message -- the rare kind that shows he actually read my profile and connected to specific things in it. He also mentioned his profile on the kink site.

My interest was piqued. I took a chance that he used the same screen name on the kink site as the other dating site and did a search. Sure enough, there he was. Along with a list of his kinks, which included "abduction with the intent to defile" and "anonymous encounters" in the first line and a great deal of other kinky items to follow. There was also a list of stories about anonymous encounters and a disclaimer that this wasn't the only way he played. Wow.

This might make a few people run screaming, but I have to admit I've had a fantasy about getting fucked by a guy I hadn't met/seen since I came across the idea in a purity test in my teens. (The purity test is almost like a bucket list for me. So many things to do. So little time!)

So yeah, wow. Technically, I had seen his face in his profile pictures, but it's never quite the same as meeting someone face to face. And besides, the internet is full of folks who aren't necessarily who they claim to be, so I had no way to know if that was really him.

The idea made me hot. I couldn't stop thinking about it. But it was totally fucking insane. I couldn't do it. My control freak wouldn't let me. Too much risk. Insanity! But how could I pass up this opportunity? Wasn't there a way to mitigate the risk? The angel and devil went at me for a week and, at various points, I was sure that both of them had won.

I checked to see if we knew anyone in common that could vouch for him, but alas... no. I wondered if I could somehow convince a friend to go with me to watch my back or if Mr. Anonymous would even go for it, but then I realized that would create an audience for me too and that brings in another element that I wasn't up for myself. Ok, then, what if I had a friend meet him first to get a gut check? I talked to a friend who agreed to meet him if this was what I really wanted. I said I did. I talked to Mr. Anonymous and he agreed to meet my friend. And then, of course, I'd have safe calls planned before I met him. Best laid plans...

Waiting for stars and schedules to align to make this happen seemed like a not-good torture. I wanted to do it Right Now. But waiting and mitigating some of the risk was the right thing to do. Right? Right. Except, then I was chatting with Mr. Anonymous online and I was getting all hot and bothered again. And guess what? Turns out we were both free for the night. I guess that's when my libido got the best of me. Or certainly the best of my common sense. I messaged my friend and said I was going to go through with it now. He told me not to -- to give him time to follow through with things on his end. I said I wanted to do it anyway and gave him Mr. Anonymous' information. I also told him to send the cops to my house if he didn't hear from me again by a certain time.

The Encounter

Mr. Anonymous gave me some instructions and told me he'd be over in about 45 minutes. My heart was pounding and nausea came in waves. This was a bad plan. Why had I given him my address? This is how people die. What in the fuck was I thinking?

Things to do:

* Shower and shave and whatever else I needed to do to feel ready

* Turn on downstairs lights

* Leave my hood, ankle cuffs, and knife downstairs where he would see them

* Turn off alarm and unlock the front door

* Insert a butt plug

* Leave out at least one insertable/vibe near the bed

* Light some candles suitable for wax play and turn out the upstairs lights

* Be naked except for undies I wouldn't mind losing

* Wear some headphones with music on loud enough to not hear him come up the stairs

* Text Mr. Anonymous that I was ready

* Lay face down on the bed, eyes closed

I spent the next half hour trying to get everything ready per the instructions. My mind was a total jumble. I couldn't execute a simple task without taking several extra steps because I couldn't concentrate long enough. Had I gone mad?

I finally sent the text message and got onto the bed. My nausea was increasing by the minute. I couldn't quiet my nerves. Despite the music and noise cancelling headphones, I was convinced I would hear him come up the stairs. I waited. I struggled to contain my fear. My fists bunched in the covers. My feet kicked the bed. My ears strained for sound. Nervous sweat poured from my body. And wetness gathered in my pussy.

The hand on the back of my head, shoving and holding my face down, scared the shit out of me. I squealed and jumped out of my skin. I hadn't heard him come up the stairs after all and now the hour of truth was upon me. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

He pulled the headphones off and whispered very near my ear, "Keep your eyes closed." Oh my god. I hadn't talked to him on the phone. It was the first time I'd heard his voice. I had no idea who this man was. And then, suddenly, he was pulling the hood down over my face. My breathing became very shallow. I was aroused. I was terrified. I'm pretty sure he could smell both on me.

He then took my ankle cuffs and wrapped them around my wrists, binding my hands behind my back. I had wondered why he asked for ankle cuffs only. I was surprised when he put them on my wrists. I realized that I could easily slip my wrists out of the cuffs if I needed to. It was a small thing, but it went a long way toward keeping me from calling "Red!" on the entire thing right then.

And yet, my breathing was still fast and shallow. He leaned over me again and whispered, "Breathe." I steadied my breaths as best I could. The events that followed are a jumble in my mind. I'm not sure of the order of anything... just that it all happened.

He told me he only had one rule: I had to ask permission to cum.

He used the knife to cut off my underwear. He said he was going to put the knife inside of me. I felt something hard and cold push into my cunt. He pressed it against the wall of my pussy against the plug in my ass. It couldn't really be the knife, right? That was just a mind fuck. At some point online, he'd mentioned putting a knife inside someone, that there were safe ways to do it. It couldn't be. But what if it was? I held very still and concentrated hard on not clenching my internal muscles until it was removed.

There was the sound of his belt coming off and his taunting me about belts. The sound of the rattan cane whistling in the air. Then something landed hard and heavy against the bed near me. Maybe the fraternity paddle? The threat was real. I had no idea how hard he was going to hit me. What if I couldn't handle it? A strap. A flogger. The acrylic tri-cane. All of these things eventually landed on my ass or back. I yelped. I trembled. I squirmed and squealed. I twisted away to no avail. Sometimes, when he worked my back, I was close to climaxing. He used some of these items on the bottom of my feet. Ow! I kept jerking my feet away from him. He just dragged them back and held them in place while he continued to beat them.

He fucked my pussy with the dildo I'd left out. I wanted very much to cum, but I wasn't ready to ask for it. I didn't get to. He used the paddle to pound the dildo deeper into me.

There was a claw of some sort that he scraped across my back in a grid pattern. Also a Wartenberg wheel. It was hot. I was close to a climax from that too.

Most of the sheer terror had dissipated in the first few minutes, though there were occasional flashes of it throughout as each new element unfolded. I was hot and horny. I arched my ass higher into the air for the flogger. He called me out on it. I was too aroused to be humiliated by it.

He plugged in my Hitachi and held it to my clit. At first on low and then on high. It usually takes me awhile to climax, but not here, not now. He reminded me to ask for it. It wasn't long before I was begging. And then screaming. And then cumming. Hard. He kept the Hitachi in place and the second screaming orgasm came soon thereafter. Yum.

He lay on the bed next to me and pulled me against him. I cuddled up to this stranger that I still had not yet seen. He held me. I fondled his penis as we cuddled. After some time, he noted that he liked that I still had the hood on. I said I still had it on because I still had the opportunity to make this old fantasy of mine come true. He said to do it.

I lifted the hood just enough to free my mouth and then moved to kneel between his legs. My mouth found his cock and my tongue danced along it for some time. I realized how much I depend on visual clues to guide my blowjobs and did my best to compensate through my other senses. I felt his legs tremble against me. I heard his breathing shift. He eventually came hard into my mouth.

I moved back to cuddle up against him. He asked me if I was ready to remove the hood and I nodded. I was finally going to meet my mystery man face to face. He pulled the hood slowly off. I kept my eyes closed for a few moments, letting them adjust to the light in the room. Then I opened them and looked into the eyes of Mr. Anonymous. He looked just like his pictures, except that his smile was broader. I smiled back at him.

It was a delightful experience all around. Hot. Insane. Insanely hot. There was much fun had and so much more to be explored with Mr. Anonymous even though he's not so anonymous anymore. But oh how badly it could've gone. I shiver even now at the thought of it. And my pussy is still soaked.

SueDNym
SueDNym
4 Followers