Mr. Basketball Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned down and kissed me again. Deep kisses as I tasted her desire.

"Hump," she gasped into my mouth.

Shook as she started cumming on my cock. Whole body shaking as the pleasure torn through her body. She rode her climax through and then started softly working her hips on my cock again. She was soaked now, leaking cum around the tight seal her pussy created as she rocked her hips.

My phone started buzzing in the cup holder and cast an unwanted glow inside the car. We both stopped and looked at the screen.

"It's Sam," Teagan said. Worried look on her face.

"I got to get it," I said. "Don't go nowhere."

"What, and get off this wonderful cock, you're crazy," she laughed.

"Hey Sam," I answered.

"Where are you?" she asked.

"Something came up," I sighed. Teagan tipped her hips and sent wonderful sensations down my cock. She giggled at that. I put my hand over her mouth to hush her. She tipped her hips again to punish me.

"Like what?" Sam asked.

"Ahh.... work called and I had to go to the office for a minute."

"At ten at night?" she questioned.

"Yeah," I grunted. Teagan sat up more now and rocked her hips. It pressed my cock deep into her and brought new pleasurable sensations to my cock.

"The ahh, bugler alarm went off and the boss called me," I said thinking quickly. It was hard to think with both heads at once. "I have to open the doors so the cops can make sure everything is ok. Then I have to reset it after they are done."

"How much longer?" she asked.

"I don't know I'm not there yet. Just go inside, the key is under the plant."

"I know that, I'm already in your bed. It's awful cold in here without you."

Shit I thought as I clicked the volume down now. Teagan probably heard that. Fuck. She didn't do anything other than rise up and lower herself back on my cock and try to suppress a moan.

"I will be there as quick as I can," I assured her.

"Ok, I'll be waiting."

I set the phone down and refocused on Teagan. "Sorry about that."

"Sure you are," she teased. "Using me as a warm up?"

"No, you're all I can handle right now."

I grabbed her hips and lifted her a little. I started pumping myself into her as she stayed still. Soft slaps of sex filled the car as she huffed with pleasure.

"Get in the back seat so I can fuck you from behind."

"No, not in my ass," she cried. "I've never tried that."

"Doggy Teagan," I ordered.

"Oh, that I like."

She scrambled off my lap leaving my cock dissatisfied as the tight wetness left it for the moment. She kicked her pants off the rest of the way as she climbed over the seat. I quickly followed doing the same thing. I got behind her and slipped her skimpy thong down her legs. They bunched up at her knees. Good enough I thought as I took my sticky cock in my hand and looked at her cunt glistening in the dim light of the snow covered car. It looked so perfect. Her lips were tight and slick, the inner lips completely out of sight as she looked over her shoulder at me. I slipped into her wetness and pressed all the way into her.

"Fuck," I grunted as my hips hit her ass. Dam she had a nice pussy. I had seen and fucked plenty in college but this might be the nicest one I had the privilege to enter.

"Fuck is right," she cooed. "Fuck me. Fuck me so you can run home to precious Sam."

I smacked her ass hard leaving a red hand print instantly on her right cheek.

"I'm here fucking you," I grunted as I started pounding her pussy. "Sam doesn't have anything to do with what we are doing."

"Sorry," she yelped as I smacked her ass again, softer this time.

"If I didn't want to fuck you I wouldn't be stretching you cunt with my cock would I?"

"No," she yelped. Dropped her face into the seat as she used her hands to cover her ass and pull her cheeks apart at the same time.

My balls slapped her lips as I rode her. Loved the angle she had just created by leaning down. Cock sawed into her as I grunted my enjoyment. We started a chorus of moans and grunts as the slaps of us fucking played in the background.

Her pussy started clamping down as she started to cum again. I hated that she didn't warn me beforehand.

"Tell me you're cumming," I hissed.

"You know I am," she cried with pleasure.

"I'm close," I warned. "Where do you want it?"

"Umm.... I don't know," she whimpered as she was still cumming.

"You better make up your mind, I can't hold back any longer."

"In me, go ahead, cum in me," she relented.

I started filling her wet cunt with my cum. Filled her deeply as I pulled her hips back and held as I fired. Pulled back and drove in again and fired another shot. A few more pumps and I was spent. Pulled her face off the seat and kissed her gently, letting her know I wasn't mad at her. I was just annoyed she was worrying about Sam and I.

I pulled my shirt off my back and placed it between her legs as I pulled out. I didn't want the mess on my seat. She looked confused as I held the shirt in place.

I sat back in the seat and looked at her. She turned and wrapped her arms around me and snuggled against me.

"Sorry for what I said regarding Sam," she spoke softly. Her voice was raspy.

"Sam and I aren't what you think Teagan," I lied. "I'm here to help her for a week, that's all I agreed to."

"I'm just jealous of her, that's all. She's so pretty."

"Teagan, you're beautiful, don't worry about Sam."

"Ok," she said unconvincingly as she looked down at my shirt stuffed between her legs.

It hit me just then.

"I'm sorry too," I said.

"For what?" she asked.

"You've never had anyone cum in you before have you?"

"Not without a condom on. Never done it without one"

"You could have told me Teagan, I would have pulled out."

"It's ok," she smiled.

"You're on the pill I hope."

"Isn't everyone?" she asked.

"Some parents live in a fantasy."

She laughed. "Yeah, like my dad."

Holy shit, I just fucked Thom Tilly's daughter. Oh well, it was worth it.

"It's going to come out of you, just let it drain into the shirt," I said.

"How long?" she asked innocently now.

"Beats me, a couple of minutes. Let's get you home."

I found the bottom half of my clothes and got them on. Teagan put her top on and climbed into the front seat. She started shimmying her pants on but stopped at mid-thigh as she still sat on my shirt. I popped the trunk and worked up the courage to brave the cold night to get another shirt.

"Can you grab my bra off my car?" Teagan asked embarrassed.

"What?" I asked dumbfounded.

"I took it off and pulled the underwire out to try and use it as a slim jim to open my door."

I tried not to laugh but I couldn't help it. I admired her thinking but there was no way that was going to work. It was plain to see it didn't.

"Fuck you," she laughed with me.

I sprinted around the car and cursed the cold and snow as I lifted the trunk and found my stinky shirt from yesterdays practice. I slipped it over my head and slammed the lid, quickly running to her car. Found the bra right on the roof where she left it. Laughed at how mangled it was. Quickly cussed the cold again and got back into my car.

I turned the wipers and the defroster on to clear the window as I put it into drive and took off. We drove a few miles to the Maple Grove gated community where Teagan lived. I turned into the driveway of the upscale house and parked the car.

She shifted around in the seat and handed me back my shirt. Pulled her pants up the rest of the way and looked at me.

"Thank you for tonight," she said. "For the encouragement in the game and the after party."

"My pleasure on both," I said.

"I hope you decided to stay around longer than a week, I'm going to miss celebrating after we win."

I laughed at her youth. "We don't have to wait until a win to celebrate."

She simply smiled and opened the door. She punched the code in and the garage opened up. She quickly disappeared and closed the door. I waited until the dark house came to life with some lights before I backed out of the drive and quickly sped away from the house.

I hoped Sam would be sleeping by the time I got home. I didn't have the energy or the desire to deal with her. She was going to know something was up if she started asking questions. She could always see through my bull shit lies. Besides, we needed to figure out what the other night meant anyway. Was it a quick spur of the moment thing or was she hoping for more. Judging by the phone call, she wanted to pick up right where we left off.

I killed the lights to my car as I pulled into the driveway. I sat in the seat for a minute and tried to clear my mind for what was to come. I could perform again, that wasn't a problem. I just wouldn't be that into it.

The kitchen light was on when I silently slipped into the house. I checked my room and heard the soft sounds of sleep as Sam rested peacefully. Better just leave her alone. I turned the heat up and flopped down on the couch with a blanket.

I vaguely remember Sam giving me a kiss on my cheek in the morning. I must have woken for just a second as she left the house. Climbed off the couch at 9 or so and got a glass of juice. Looked out the window to the grey sky and still snow covered ground. My phone blinked letting me know I had a message.

I had to leave to get some school work done. Call me later. Want to find out what happened to you last night. I tried to wait up but I was too tired.

I wrote Sam back. Sorry it took so long. Cops are slow on a Friday night. I too have to go into work to get caught up. I will call you later on.

I didn't go to work. I relaxed on the couch and watched some games on TV. Got a call from Sam later on that evening.

"What happened last night?"

"It took a while," I lied.

"Why didn't you come to bed last night?"

"I meant to but I turned on Sports Center to get some of the scores and fell asleep on the couch."

"Oh well," she sighed. "I've been trying to play nice with Justin and help him at the club."

"Have fun with that," I said.

"Listen, I have a favor to ask you."

"What now?" I asked.

"Some of the girls wanted to know if you could give them some extra help tomorrow. Kind of an informal practice."

"Which ones?"

"Teagan, Mindy and Mandy."

"Gee whiz Sam. I thought I was helping out for a week. Now I'm getting more and more piled on me."

"You have a gift," she said. "Why can't you get over your issue and give a little back?"

"What time and where?"

"The school gym at noon. It should be open."

"Fine," I sighed. "You owe me one Sam."

"I will make it up to you," she said. Could feel her smiling through the phone.

Found myself at the gym a little late the next day.

Found it a little awkward seeing Teagan after what had just happened. She just gave me a knowing smile but didn't say anything that gave the impression we had done anything.

"What did you girls want to work on?" I asked.

"What can we do to get better?" Mandy asked.

"Fundamentals and conditioning," I said. "Let's go for a jog to get warmed up."

We left the gym and started running the campus. Jogging around outside might not have been my best idea. The cold air filled my lungs and burned my throat as we traveled around the school. Teagan's nice ass in her tight running pants made the trip worthwhile. We ran around the school for a little less than half an hour before we moved indoors. Continued with some down and backs to keep the heart rate up. Backpedaled one direction then did walking lunges back down the floor. My knee hated that one.

Moved on to cone dribbling and crossovers. Gave them some pointers to help them out. Made them key in on how their defender was set and how to break them down. Worked on pick and roll. Mostly with Teagan and how she needed to not only roll but to seal off the defender she was picking so they couldn't get around her quickly. This would open Mandy and her up to more opportunities.

I worked with Teagan on her post play. We didn't get rough or play hard today. Just getting the entry pass into the post and getting the fundamentals of the turn and seal or the jab and dribble. I got to feel her up of course but it wasn't anything like the Thursday practice. This was a slow pace today. Get the ball and work but if it wasn't there, find Mandy at the point or Mindy on the wing and give them a look.

Got Mandy passing and then setting a pick on me as I guarded Mindy. Had Teagan pass the ball back out to her for a jumper if it was there. It wasn't in the play Sam had designed but it was another wrinkle that could be useful if it was needed. Sam could bitch at me later if she didn't like it.

We started to wrap things up with just shooting. Teagan worked on free throws at one end as the other two got their shoulders square and shot at the other hoop. I went with Teagan to get the rebounds for her. She was shooting with good form so I complimented her on that. She smiled her big smile. Made small talk and had a few laughs as she made nine in a row before I had her laughing so hard she missed the mark.

"You missed, start running," I teased.

She started a slow trot until I ran past her. Then she picked up the pace and caught me at the end.

"You let me win didn't you?"

"Maybe," I laughed. "I can't see your hot little ass when I'm in front of you now can I?"

"All you have to do is ask," she said slyly.

"Let's see it then," I called her bluff.

"Here?" she asked stunned.

She turned around to see what the other two were doing. Both of them stood at the three point line and were talking about something. Their backs were to us as Teagan smiled and dropped the back half of her pants to me. Her perfect ass came into view as she arched her back a little. No panties again as she wiggled it to further tease me. Looked over her shoulder at me and smiled as I stared. Wanted to step forward and smack it but resisted.

She pulled them back up over her ass and turned to face me. Dark smile on her face as she hooked her fingers into the waist band again and peeled them down from the front. Perfect little shaved cunny greeted my eyes as she smiled at me.

The gym door opened and a couple of the guys from the boy's team came in. Teagan quickly covered herself and started laughing at the situation. They looked surprised that the girls were in here. They were unsure what to make of the situation.

"You guys can have this end," I offered.

Teagan and I started to walk to the other end of the floor.

"Do you ever where panties?" I asked.

"Only when I'm in a skirt," she smiled. "I like my freedom."

"What about the other day?" I questioned.

"Hmmm," she growled. "I was wet all day for some reason so I needed a little something extra."

"Horny little bitch," I whispered.

"That I am," she cooed. "I did go home satisfied the other night though."

"I bet you did."

"Hey," one of the guys called from the other end. "You interested in a game? We could use the practice even if it is against some girls."

I looked at the three girls. I knew how they were. They were competitive and I knew they were up for the challenge.

"We can beat them," Mandy offered.

"I know we can," I agreed.

"Lets go," I called.

We met them at half court and I introduced myself to them. The girls already knew them and I got the impression they didn't care for them much.

"You guys are skins," Scot said as his friends laughed.

Comments like that always pissed me off.

"Show some respect guys."

"Ok, your ball then," he said.

"No, shoot for it," I said.

He stepped to the free throw line and shot the ball. It clanked out so we took the ball.

"Make it take it?" Scot asked.

"If that's what you want," I said.

"That's how I normally play."

It started out slow. We made a few in a row then we went cold. They hit a few and started pulling away. Then they started playing a little rough. I let it go for a while hoping they would let off a little but it was clear they didn't have the maturity level to understand this was only for fun. Time to put them in their place.

They got the ball down low and started working against Teagan. She was doing good holding her ground. I slipped around the two of them and slapped the back loose. It bounced and I chased it down before it could get out of bounds. Scot followed me over to the edge and bumped me trying to get me to fall out. I turned quickly and flung the ball at his feet. It hit hard off his shin and went out.

"Playing a little dirty," he quipped.

"What, bumping me on the baseline and trying to get me to fall out of bounds isn't?"

"No, that's just being smart," he said smugly.

"And you would have looked stupid if I had whipped the ball at your face instead of your feet. Save the smart play for the game, keep it simple when you're practicing."

He didn't understand the message that I was trying to get across. I left it at that.

I took the ball at the top, something I hadn't done since we started. Cleared the girls out by waving them off. Dribbled left, crossed over and quickly went behind my back getting him all tangled over his feet. Spun away from him and drove the lane making it easily.

Walked past Mandy and told her to be ready. They were going to collapse on me this time if I got around him again. Went left again before bouncing the ball behind my back then quickly crossing over. He was off balance as he went for the steal and missed as I took off. They flowed to the lane as I tossed the ball over to Mandy. She got square and made the shot with confidence.

She pointed at me saying silently that she thanked me for the confidence in her. Took the ball at the top again. Pointed to Teagan to get her to come to the top for a pick. Went left like I was going to use her but quickly crossed and went right leaving him flat footed and out of the play. Looked over at Mindy but stopped and took the jumper instead.

Scot now kicked the ball in frustration as he had been beat three times now. They started ragging on him now. "You going guard him or not?"

Quickly called the girls over. "Teagan to the top for a pick. Don't set one, I'm going break him again. Mandy, set a pick for Teagan, you roll to the hoop. Mindy, be ready in case it isn't there."

"Ok," she smiled.

Broke Scot again as Mandy picked and Teagan released to the hoop. Quick bounce pass into the lane and Teagan scored.

"Game point," I said.

"You got to win by two," Scot croaked.

"Fine, I'll just shoot it over you then."

I faked the shot getting him to jump. Went right around him and passed it out to Mandy. She stepped back and fired up the game winner. It missed but Teagan was there for the board. Boxed out perfect making the guy try to climb her back.

I circled her and got the ball. Faked the shot and kicked it back to Mandy for another try. She didn't miss this one.

"Ok, hot shot," Scot said. "You got us. Good game. Where did you play?"

"Duke."

"Good school," he said. "Bad knee I take it?" he asked pointing at the brace on my knee.

"Cut my career short," I replied.

"That sucks," he offered.

"Things happen for a reason. I'm not sure what that reason was but it is what it is."

"How did it happen?" he asked.

"Playing smart in practice, or stupid as I pointed out to you. Got all tangled up and landed wrong. You could hear the popping as I flopped to the floor. Never was the same after that."

"That's a bummer," he cringed.

"Broke more than just my knee that day. Changed my life forever."

"I hear you," he said.

Everyone was silent now just looking at me as we stood around.

"We're heading out," Scot finally said. "See you around."

"We got to go too," Teagan said.

"Can we do this again next Sunday?" she asked sweetly.

"Yeah, I guess."

I was in my office pulling some files on Monday. I was planning to leave at 2 and go home to rest for an hour or so before I had to help Sam at 4. The door opened and in walked Teagan.