Mr. Basketball Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"What do you think I'm doing here?" she asked. Slyness in her voice.

"You should be in school," I said.

"I know, but I couldn't stop thinking about the other night," she giggled.

"Yeah and?" I asked still stunned she was here.

"Well, I was hoping."

"No way Teagan," I said flatly. "Not here anyway."

"Why not?" she asked with her little puppy dog eyes. "It's better than the back of the car."

"This is my place of work. What is Thom's daughter doing here? Don't you think people will ask questions?"

"Geez, does everyone worry about my dad?"

"Everyone knows him, word will get around," I scolded.

"Relax, no one saw me come in. The secretary was still out to lunch."

"Ok," I said feeling a little better about the situation now.

"What are we doing then Teagan?" I asked. "What do you want out of this?"

"I don't know," she sighed. "I'm just tired of the high school scene. Most guys wouldn't have made it to the back seat the other night."

"So, you want a fuck buddy?" I asked.

"Well, for now. If something more comes out of it then we can go from there."

"We can fool around if you want but don't get your hopes up," I replied. "I'm not ready to get attached."

"I'm not asking you to marry me," she laughed. "Just hang out and see where it goes."

"Alright, I can deal with that. As long as Sam don't find out ok."

"What is your deal with her?" she asked.

"We go way back," I said truthfully. "I don't want to hurt her. She told me to stay away from you."

"My dad right," she hissed. "Gosh, I can't get away from him."

"Teagan, think about this. He supports the school, she works for the school, she brought me in to help, I'm fucking you. That falls on Sam if he gets pissed. He already hates me as it is."

She giggled. "We're not fucking, we've just fucked. And I know about you and my mom."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, what was his story?"

"I didn't get the details just things may have happened," she said.

"Things didn't happen."

"I'm not interested," she sighed holding her hand up to hush me.

I checked the clock. "I'm getting out of here in 15 minutes. Go to my house and let yourself in. I'll be along in a little while. Here's the address."

"Don't leave me waiting like you did Sam," she sassed as she took the paper and slipped out the door.

I felt like I was right back in college again. Shuffling one girl around to hide another. It never worked out for too long, they always found out. I never learned though.

I arrived home. Went in and set my stuff down as I worked my way through the house towards the bedroom.

"Whose are these?" Teagan asked. Fingers holding some black panties in a size 0.

"Must be Sam's," I said looking at them.

"Thought you and Sam weren't that way," she hissed.

"We're not," I assured her again.

"Then what is this?"

"Sit down," I barked.

"Did the conversation we just had in my office not sink into your brain? We are just hanging out and seeing where this goes. That means if I want to bang some other chick I can. If you want to find a boy and rattle his bones, go for it."

"I came home the other night after I fucked you in the car and slept on the couch. Sam left before I got up the next morning. Nothing happened, that's the truth."

"Sorry," she said looking embarrassed.

"Where did you get those anyway?"

"Found them in the pile in the bathroom," Teagan said.

"What the hell are you doing snooping around?"

"I was cleaning up a bit for you. You kind of live like a pig."

"I'm single, what the hell do you expect," I said softening a little.

"Guess I'm just use to having things a little more tidy," she admitted.

"I'll work on it."

I kicked my shoes into the corner but thought about what she just said and picked them up and tossed them into the closet.

"So, are we going argue like an old married couple or are we going to fuck?" Teagan asked.

"That depends on you," I said.

She pulled me to the bed by my belt. She sat on the edge and started unbuckling it. Dropped my pants and got slapped in the face as my cock sprang out.

She giggled as it wagged in her face. Looked at it as her hands wrapped around the base. Stuck her tongue and licked the slit. Looked up at me with her green eyes as she started taking it into her mouth. Slowly at first. Just the head, coating it with her spit and working more into her mouth. Felt good to have her mouth wrapped around my shaft.

Took most of it in but couldn't get it all the way in. I was fully hard now and bumping into her throat as she tried. Took her hair into my hands and pulled her further down onto my shaft. She relaxed after some resistance and took the whole length before I released. She coughed and spit on my cock as she tilted her head to look up at me. Thought she was going to tap out.

"Again," she begged.

Opened her mouth and let me slide back inside. Pulled her all the way again and held her still. Felt her throat quivering as she held my cock deep in her throat. Looked up at me, eyes glassing over as they watered. I released her hair but she remained. Used her tongue as best she could to lick the soft underside of my flesh.

"Fuck," I moaned.

She finally pulled away and wiped the spit off her mouth. Started jacking me off and she licked my smooth balls.

"I like a man who grooms," she slurped a nut into her mouth.

"Makes the tree look taller when the shrubs are short," I teased.

"It's plenty big," she smiled. Dove back onto my cock and forced herself all the way on my shaft.

Started bobbing rapidly on my shaft, letting half out then driving it into her throat until her teeth raked the very base of my cock.

I pulled her from my cock as I felt the tingle. Pulled her up by cupping her face. She wiped the spit off as I looked at her big cherry lips. Really taking a good look at her face now. She had perfect lips and flawless skin. She was really a striking creature. I kissed her mouth which took her by surprise. She didn't hesitate and returned the kiss. I kissed her deeply, tasting her as she tried to get my shirt off. Raked her hands over my chest and pinched my nipples. Sent shivers down my spine as she did this.

I was completely naked now as I laid her on the bed. Unbuttoned her painted on jeans and pealed them from her hips. They rolled down her legs and off onto the floor. She too had nothing on under them. Beautiful little cunny greeted my eyes as I stood above her. So tight and puffy, one of the nicest pussies I had ever seen. Just parted at the hood and showed her excited clit.

I pushed her legs open and watched the lips stick together before softly parting. Pink little slit glistened with her excitement as she looked at me. Pressed my weight on the bed between her legs and blew on it softly. Watched her bring her hands from her sides and cup her tits. I kissed the soft skin right along the edges of her lips. She shifted and worked to remove her shirt as I traced them with my tongue.

Her smell was intoxicating. Dipped my tongue into her center now. Tasted how wet she was. Tongue soaked by her juice as she moaned her approval. Pressed my tongue into her hole and felt how hot she was. Her hands found my hair and curled it into her fingers. Circled my tongue around her opening and smeared her juice around her gap.

Worked my way up to her clit. Flicked the little bud with my tip as her hands dug into my scalp now. Gasped as she arched her hips off the bed and pressed me onto her clit harder. Wrapped my hands around her ass and hips controlling her movements. Nibbled her clit with my teeth as she huffed and moaned.

Opened my mouth and used my tongue to stimulate her hole and clit. My whole mouth could cover both showing me how small she was. She panted how good it felt. Pulled my head tighter against her cunt as the other hand grabbed the bed sheets and balled them up.

I picked her legs up and pushed them to her chest exposing her even more. Flattened my tongue out over just her clit. Lapped and twisted it as she pinched her nipples. Sucked it into my mouth and rolled it around sending her over the edge.

She grunted and thrust her hips in little spasms as she came. Flooded my mouth with her cream as it leaked from her center. Lapped at it and tasted it before releasing my mouth and allowing her to drop her legs.

"You didn't tell me you were cumming again," I softly scolded her.

"Fuck, it was good, sorry. Can't you tell?"

"Would you like me to cum in your mouth without warning?" I asked.

"You can do whatever you want to me," she said coyly.

"Better be careful what you wish for," I teased.

I kissed her mound a few more times tasting her cum. Licked her navel as I worked my way up to her nipples. Sucked on one then the other before kissing her neck. Her body twisted and turned as she gasped at my lips working her sensitive spots. She didn't even hesitate as I kissed her mouth again. Sucked my tongue into her mouth and tasted herself.

Tested the waters. Pushed my tip into her little rosebud. Felt her clinch up as she figured out what I was doing.

"No, not there please," she begged. "Not yet, maybe some other time."

"You said I can do whatever I want," I reminded her.

She sighed. "Fine, just be gentle."

"I don't want your ass Teagan. Just testing the water so to speak."

Repositioned so I was resting at her entrance. Felt my cock sliding easily on her wet skin. Loved to feel how wet she was. Her heels dug into my ass and tried to pull me inside.

"What do you want?" I teased.

"Your cock," she begged.

"My cock, Teagan, what a dirty mouth you have."

"Fuck it, wash it out later, just fuck me."

"I'm not wearing a rubber," I teased her more. Rubbed the head along her clit as I spoke.

"You're not a high school boy," she cooed. "You're a man, fuck me like a man."

"Demanding little bitch," I joked.

"Please," she added.

I slipped into her folds. Fuck she was tight. Felt like her cunt was trying to squeeze the life out of me. I buried it all the way in until our bodies slapped together. Her legs dropped to the bed giving me full access to her cunny now. I rose and fell in a steady pace into her slippery tunnel. Slid so easily along her center as she clawed the bed.

Leaned down and chewed on her nipples. Biting and chewing the right one first then moving over and trying the left one. She had tiny nipples and areolas which I found sexy. She arched her back off the bed as I chewed them. Knew she liked to have them used while she got fucked. She started lifting her hips off the bed bucking into me and meeting me as we came together in louder slaps now.

She reached up and pulled me to her body now. Wrapped her legs around my hips and held me deep. Pert little nose wrinkled as she purred her pleasure. Lips crashed into mine as I rose and fell as best I could.

"Cumming," she cooed as I pushed deep into her.

Could tell she was close as she panted. Felt her cunny clamp down in spasms as she soaked my cock. The wet sounds of sex meet my ears and I dropped heavily into her. Her nails dug into my back as she cried my name right next to my ear.

I pulled from her as she finished cumming. Looked lost as I stood next to the bed.

"On your knees," I ordered.

She rolled over and faced me. Took my cock into her mouth before I had a chance to direct her and cleaned her white cum from my slick shaft.

"Turn around," I said.

"Oh, I thought you wanted me to clean you," she said.

"Why, I'm just going to get it wet again?"

"I don't know," she said embarrassed now. "You're the first guy who hasn't been a one and done."

I laughed. How bad were the guys at her school? She turned around and her sweet little ass came into view. I wanted to taste her again. Leaned down and licked her from clit to her asshole. Pressed my tongue into her a little as she moaned. Licked her cunt a few more times before I decided my cock needed more attention.

I pressed the tip into her gap and watched her lips part as I slipped inside. My hips bumped her ass as I watched it ripple the way a tight ass should. I looked and could see the faint marks of my hand print from the other night.

"Sorry I slapped your ass so hard Teagan."

"I was bad, I deserved it," she whimpered.

I started pressing into her quickly now. Loved to fuck girls in this position. Could really feel how their tunnels gripped my cock. She was at the perfect level for an easy fuck but my bed frame was rubbing against my shines.

"Fuck," I grunted. Pulled out and moved her over.

I lay on the bed.

"Put your back to me and hop on," I ordered.

She swung her leg over my hips and lined herself up. Sat on me and buried herself down. I pulled her back as I moved back so I could lean against the headboard and sit up a little. I let her ride me for a while. Feeling her take me completely as she ground her cunny on my cock before pulling up. I pinched and rolled her nipples. Pulled them hard and made she squeal.

"Fuck that feels good," she rasped.

"Like it rough do you?"

"Pain is good," she cooed.

Grabbed her hips and held her as I took over now. Pounded her roughly with hard slaps into her now.

"Fuck," she yelped. "Cumming hard. Fuck me, don't stop."

She came so hard she wiggled around and forced me out. Cream leaked from her onto my exposed shaft as she shook her legs around and cried.

"Shit, sorry," she yelped. "Sometimes I squirt a little if I cum hard."

"That's not a bad thing," I assured her.

"You going to cum soon?" she asked.

"Why, you getting sore?"

"No, but it's getting late and we have practice."

I glanced at the clock. "Fuck."

"Doggy on the bed?" she asked reading my mind.

We quickly switched into position. I slipped into her sticky wetness as she pressed her face into the pillows. I started pressing into hard as her fingers circled her clit to increase her pleasure. I got onto my feet in a crouched over position and started fully pound into her. My cock bouncing off her cervix with each full thrust. She cried her pain and pleasure as I bumped her end every time.

It hurt my knee to be in this position but it felt too good to stop now. I pressed harder and felt it quickly.

"Teagan, where do you want it?" I cried with growing urgency.

"Right where you're at," she gasped. "No need to worry about that anymore."

I roared as I started filling her womb. Felt good to get off inside of her again. Plus it meant I could get off my knee. Filled her as she cried out.

"Cumming too." Rode her until her pussy stopped milking my cock.

"Don't move," I grunted. "Fuck."

She turned to look back at me. I carefully moved my leg around to get my knee straight.

"Don't let it get on my bed or you're washing the sheets."

She cupped her puss with both hands as I pulled from her. Her hands were covered as I rolled off the bed and found my shirt. She took the shirt and sat down on it. Looked at her hands covered in my cum before tasting it with her tongue.

"Dirty girl," I teased.

"Yeah, I'm a little slut aren't I? Your little slut," she corrected herself.

She tried to tactfully ask me the next question. "You think you could try and be with me only while we figure this out?"

She was wearing me down now. "Teagan, I'm not seeing anyone right now. Don't plan on seeing anyone right now either. I'll try to behave but I can't promise anything."

"I'm just a phone call away," she offered.

"Teagan, that's all I can offer right now."

"Sorry," she sighed. "I just, I like you. You're different."

"Because I'm not in high school, I have a job and freedom."

"Something like that."

"Just don't worry ok, I'm not going out and looking for anything else. Leave it at that."

"K," she chirped.

"Now get in the shower and clean up, we have to go."

"You coming?"

"How else am I going to get my back washed?"

She bounced off the bed and to the shower. Turned the handle and sat on the pot. I strolled in and looked at her.

"What, you haven't seen a girl piss before?"

"Not use to someone being so care free that's all. Just don't take a shit in front of me."

"Gross."

We got into the shower. She gasped as she saw me turn around.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry."

"For what?" I asked.

"I clawed the fuck out of your back."

"Makes up for the handprint I left on your ass."

We started washing each other. She being the horny little shit she was started stroking my cock coaxing it back to life.

"Teagan, we can't fuck now. You have practice."

"I can say I was sick," she offered.

"Yeah and Sam wont figure it out when I don't show up either."

She sighed. Left my cock alone as I cleaned her quickly. We both got out and quickly changed. I watched her dress in a sports bra and a t shirt. No panties again as she slipped her tight little shorts on. Pulled on some sweat pants and a jacket to brave the cold. We quickly left the house and raced to school to get there just a minute late.

"We're late. You stay outside and wait a few minutes," I said. "You are going to run as punishment."

"What?" she said in mock shock.

Sam had this questioning look as I came in the gym.

"Sometimes I can't get here early Sam, I'm sorry."

"Where the hell is Teagan?" she questioned me softly.

"How the hell am I supposed to know? Just start without her and make her run when she gets here."

She looked at me and I could tell she didn't believe me. She didn't want to push the issue so she let it go for now. I knew she would bring it up again so I had to get my story straight.

She had the girls start shooting free throws. Teagan came in and started apologizing right away.

"I don't even want to hear it," Sam barked.

Teagan knew Sam knew something was up too.

"Just start running," Sam ordered.

Teagan started jogging around the gym. Sam let her run for about a half an hour before I stepped in.

"Alright Teagan, you're done."

"Excuse me," Sam barked. "I thought I was the coach."

"I think she's learned her lesson," I said.

"You know what?" Sam snapped. "You can go home Teagan. You better be on time tomorrow."

"Teagan, sit down," I barked. "Sam, she needs to practice if she is going to get better. Sending her home won't help."

"Outside now," she yelled at me.

We both headed for the doors.

"What the fuck is your problem Sam?"

"I'm up to my neck in shit at home and now I got people showing up late, I'm losing control here."

"I was late but I can't help it. Teagan had no excuse. You punished her, it's done. Move on and let's practice."

"Fine," she barked. Threw her hands up and headed to the door.

I grabbed her and pulled her back to me. I hugged her tightly as she melted into me. "You want to talk about it after practice?" I asked.

"That would be nice."

"Dinner?"

"Yeah, your treat?"

I smiled. "Come on, let's get these girls ready for tomorrow night. It's a district game so you need the win."

Practice went well. Girls were hitting their shots and making plays. I created a game plan and we went over what we expected tomorrow night. They packed up and went home.

"You want to do something tonight?" Teagan asked.

"I got to smooth things over with Sam tonight. Maybe some other night."

"Oh, ok," she looked sad.

"It'll be better for the both of us if I can get her settled down. I will make it up to you I promise."

"I like the sound of that," she growled.

Sam and I went out for dinner. The conversation was light. She went on about Justin and the repairs they had to do over the weekend. Teagan never came up so I thought she was over it.

"Thanks again for helping me out," she said. "You have a knack for coaching. You sure you don't want to help me out for the rest of the season?"

"It's growing on me," I admitted. "I guess I've been around it all my life so it makes sense for me to be good at it. I just wish I was playing you know."