Mr. Basketball Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some things happen for a reason," she offered.

"That's what everyone keeps telling me. Not sure I'm ever going to find what that reason is though."

"Did you feel anything the other night when we, you know?" She asked now.

"That's an opened ended question," I teased. "Felt a lot of things, mostly what you were doing."

"Pervert," she laughed. "I was pretty wet though wasn't I?"

"Amongst other things."

"I meant, did it mean anything to you?"

"It was unexpected," I said. "I don't know what you want to make of it."

"Would you do it again? If the moment was right?"

"It's weird Sam. You're my cousin. I didn't mind the sex, that was good. I guess if the moment was right I wouldn't turn away from it."

"Is the moment right now?"

"I don't know Sam. What if somebody finds out about it? We almost get caught every time we get to that point."

"Don't tell anybody about it," she laughed.

We fell silent looking at each other as we stood by the cars.

"I've had feelings for you for a long time," she said. "I wonder where we would be if we weren't stopped that night you graduated."

"We had other chances," I stated. "What about all those times we didn't do anything?"

"I didn't want to ask, didn't know how you felt about it. Plus, you've been in and out of relationships so I didn't bring it up."

"Sam, you've been the one person who has always been there for me if I needed someone to talk to. You got me through the knee injury and may have saved my life. I don't want to mess that up."

"How about we just see where this goes?" she offered.

There was that dam phrase again. "I guess I can live with that," I sighed.

"We never did finish the wall paper the other night," she hinted. "I could use some more help."

The conversation Teagan and I had ran through my head as she looked at me now. I wanted to let her down easy but not seem like I wasn't interested. Sam already had a suspicion about the other night so I couldn't flat out tell her no.

"I don't know Sam, I have to go to work early so I can go with you tomorrow."

"I could put on my little shorts and we could see where things go," she teased.

That image flashed into my brain now. Pussy was like a drug to me and I needed my fix. Even if I already had some today. Maybe I could go over there and help and hope that nothing happened.

"You still owe me," I laughed. "Now you owe me twice."

"I'm sure I can find some way to make it up to you," she said coyly.

"Let's just start with the wall paper and see where it goes."

The whole time I followed her to the house I had this strange feeling. My gut was telling me something was wrong. Pulling into the driveway brought everything full circle as Justin's car was parked in it.

"Shit, I didn't expect this," she hissed.

We opened the door and walked in. The table was set with some candles, wine glasses, and dinner.

"Hey babe," he said to Sam as she looked shocked.

"I better go," I said quickly.

"Sorry," she said turning to me.

"No, it's fine."

"See you tomorrow," she said.

I got back into the car quickly and drove off. This is stupid I cursed to myself. That's your fucking cousin and her boyfriend. What the fuck are you doing? Why are you trying to fool yourself? You know full well what you were going to do to her if he wasn't there. Messing around with Teagan is one thing, but with Sam, come on.

"Fuck," I yelled. Ran right through a stop sign I was so lost in thought. Thankfully there wasn't anyone around. At least if you're going to screw other girls besides Teagan it shouldn't be with your cousin. I knew how I was though. It was going to happen again if I let the situation get to that point. I couldn't be alone with Sam, it would be bad news.

I pulled into the driveway and opened the door. Walked in the house and looked around. Something was different about it. Found a note on the kitchen table from Teagan.

Hope you smoothed things over with Sam. I was bored so I came over and cleaned your house a little. Washed the sheets since I made a mess in them. If it's not too late when you get this call me and maybe we can do something, catch a movie or something like that. Hang out and see where it goes?

Her number was at the bottom of the page. I didn't feel like going out now. I just wanted to relax and unwind from today. I waited until after nine before I texted Teagan and let her know I wasn't going to go out tonight and thanked her for cleaning the house.

You going with us tomorrow for the game she asked? I was surprised she didn't press the issue about going out. Maybe it was starting to sink in.

Of course I'm going to the game. Can't miss out on my favorite girl kicking some butt.

Awe thanks.

Is Sam still with you?

Teagan, that's none or your business. Stop worrying.

Grrrr.

I will see you tomorrow at the game.

I will be thinking about you till then.

Good night Teagan.

Nite Nite Mr. Basketball.