Mr. Basketball Ch. 04

Story Info
Sam gets to Jake, will Teagan forgive him?
6.7k words
4.73
61.9k
37

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things were going good between the three of us. Sam backed off and Teagan and I started seeing more and more of each other. I was really starting to like her. Winter break came and she was leaving town for ten days with the family to celebrate Christmas in California.

I tried to stay away from the house. I went to the gym to work out or to the bar to play pool with some of the guys I knew in town. Sam kept to herself and did her own thing. Being without Teagan was hard for me. I was really into her, might have been falling for her.

I came home late one night to a quiet house after I had hit the gym. I went in and didn't think anyone was home. I checked in Sam's room to see if she was there. I should have knocked but I didn't think any different. Sam must have thought she was going to be alone for a while too. She was on her stomach facing the wall, knuckles deep in her cunny getting herself off.

I stopped and watched. Just for a second before I backed out and left the door just the way I found it. I slipped into my room and tried to get the devious thoughts out of my head. Couldn't get that little cunt out of my head with her little fingers buried deep inside. It was clear to see the dating scene wasn't working out for her at this point.

I shook myself trying to get myself to stop thinking about it. Maybe a beer would fix the problem. I walked out of my room to see Sam bent over in the fridge looking for something. She was still naked from the waist down, everything on full display, just a shirt covering her. I cleared my throat as I sat down in the chair still looking at Sam.

"Hey Jake," she said. Never changing her position as she spoke.

"How'd you know it was me?"

"Who else would it be?"

"Sam, could you, you know?"

"What, cover myself? It isn't anything you haven't seen before."

"Yeah, but you know how I am. I can't help myself."

"That's your problem," she sassed. Reached back and softly patted her ass with both hands to tease me further.

"Sam, come on."

"What, am I getting to you?"

"I have no self-control, you know that. My cock tells my brain to do things."

"What's it saying right now?" she asked coyly.

"Filter," I said.

"Hmmm, that bad," she growled. "Is it telling you how nice it would be to sink that wonderful cock of yours into this?" Fingers pointing at her cunny now. "How wet it is right now, hmmm, you know what I just did?"

"I don't want to know."

"Not only do you know, but you saw it. I saw your shadow on the wall. I wish it was your cock in there instead of my fingers."

"Dam it Sam, stop!"

"Awe, poor Mr. Basketball hasn't gotten any and he's all worked up." She turned and walked towards me. Propped her foot up on the chair right between my legs displaying herself to me as she did.

"You could just get a quickie from me. What would it hurt?"

I was stuck on the open cunt looking me in the face. My cock straining in my pants as she leaned into me now.

"So soft and tight and wet, just waiting for a cock to fill it." Her hand touched my cock now.

I gasped at the sudden touch. My brain was telling me to run but I was stuck. I was running in place like a cartoon character.

She dropped herself on my lap now. Her cunt right on my cock as she ground herself into me.

"Fuck me Jake, you know you want too."

Her lips covered mine before I could tell her no. Dam it, I found myself kissing her back as she quickly used her hands to pull the waist band of my sweat pants down. They rolled down just far enough to let my cock spring free. Sam quickly pressing herself down on it. I felt myself penetrate her as she rocked her hips pressing me deep into her so easily.

"No Sam," I gasped. "You have to stop."

I weakly tried to push her off but she locked her legs around the chair and ground her pussy down hard. I felt the tight wetness of her cunny as she rocked her hips.

"Fuck, cumming," Sam yelped suddenly. Her cunt clamped on my cock as she rocked her hips. I felt it milking my cock bringing raw pleasure to me. Think my brain cried out. Think you stupid son of a bitch, think!

"Fuck," I cried.

I did the only thing I could do. Pushed my feet hard on the floor and pressed deep into her. Sam moaned with pleasure. It wasn't the intended result. I felt my back press hard into the chair now as it started to tip back on two legs. Kept driving my legs into the floor until the momentum did what I had intended to do. The chair tipped us both over and we crashed to the floor with a loud thud.

The next thing I remember was opening my eyes and looking up at the ceiling. I must have knocked myself out as my eyes circled the room. Or was the room circling me? Shit, I lifted my head and saw Sam placing a cold wet towel over my head. She was still sitting over me and still half naked. I could at least feel my pants were covering me again.

Nothing was said. I wanted to explode on her but my head hurt so fucking bad I couldn't muster the energy to even whisper.

"I'm sorry," Sam sobbed. "I can't believe I did that."

I just lay there with the towel over my head. It must have been ten minutes before I finally got the strength to stand. The room spun again as I stumbled back to my room. Sam was right on my tail still crying and saying she was sorry.

"Just go," I managed to say as I found my bed.

She left the room as I passed out again.

I woke up with the worst headache I had ever had. Last night seemed like a blur as I stumbled to the bathroom and got some aspirin from the cabinet. I made my way to the kitchen and got some juice to swallow the pills.

"Sam," I called. Nothing. She was gone.

I remembered it was Monday. I quickly found my phone and went to call work. There were a few texts from Teagan. Fuck, I missed her call and texts. I called work and said I had fallen out of a chair and had a concussion so I wouldn't be in today.

I dialed Jenny on her cell.

"Hello?" came the tired answer from Jenny.

"I need help," I croaked.

"Jake?" she questioned.

"Yeah, it's me."

"Do you know what time it is?" she sighed.

"Yeah, it's a little after 8, why?"

"Where you're at, it's 5 out here."

"Shit, I'm sorry, I didn't even think about that."

"Well, you got me up. What do you need?"

"I need help Jenny. You know I wouldn't call if it wasn't important."

"With what?"

"I don't know where to start."

"Hey Jake." she stopped me.

"Yeah."

"Can I call you back in like 20 minutes or something?" she asked. "I need to wake up a little bit before I can focus on you."

"Sure, I guess," I sighed.

"I promise I will call you back. I just need some coffee."

"Ok," I relented.

The phone rang 20 minutes later just like she promised. I started telling her everything that happened. All the way back to the high school graduation party right up to last night.

"It seems the big issue is between you and Sam," she said.

"It took six years of college for you to come to that conclusion? I'm in the wrong line of work if it's that easy."

"Jake," she said calmly. "Don't get agitated with me, you're the one with the problem. I'm only here to offer advice and try to help."

"I'm only half the problem. The other half isn't here at the moment."

"I'm aware of that," she sighed. "Is she willing to speak with me?"

"I tried to get her to talk a few weeks ago but she brushed it off."

"Well, let's work on you for the time being. You and Sam are just one issue. It seems you have some sort of sexual compulsion issue that leads you to do these things. I know how you are with girls."

"I'm trying to leave that part of me behind. I was doing good until last night."

"It sounds like you still resisted even when you gave in. That's something positive to take away from everything."

"What should I say to Teagan? I don't want to ruin everything I have with her."

"Jake, you have to tell her the truth. And you can't place all the blame on Sam either. You didn't defuse the situation and were just as guilty as she was in the whole event."

"Fuck," I sighed. "She's going to hate me. She won't understand."

"Jake, you have to man up to it and tell her. She may very well hate you but you don't want to live behind a lie. What if you two get really serious and this comes out later on? It's better to get this out of the way now and hope she can forgive you."

"Yeah, unfortunately you're right. Dam it, why do I get myself into these situations?"

"I know I'm right, I have the degree," she chuckled. I smiled a little at that one.

"Your compulsive behavior gets you into these situations. You have a way with people which opens the door for you to feed your compulsion."

"How do I fix it?"

"There are a lot of treatment options, medication, therapy, hypnosis to name a few."

"I'm not taking any medication, I'm not crazy," I barked.

"Jake," she said calmly. "I'm not saying you need medicine. You have a strong desire to succeed at everything. If you draw on that I'm sure you can control yourself. Use this event as motivation to remind yourself that your actions have consequences. Think of who it's going to hurt and what it's going to cost you in the long run."

"I can do that. I don't want to feel like this anymore."

"I would also recommend you continue therapy for a few months too. We can set something up so you can call me in the evenings so we can talk."

"What, you don't like the morning time slot?"

"Not this early," she laughed. "How about Friday, once every other week at 10 your time."

"I can manage that."

"See if Sam won't join us if you can get her to talk. In the meantime, let your guard down and tell Teagan how you feel about her. The big strong guy isn't going to get you through this one."

"It's always worked for me in the past."

"It's gotten you into a mess this time. I'm not saying you should leave him behind, just give him a rest when you talk to Teagan."

"Ok," I sighed.

"Jake, I have to get going. I have to be into work in an hour and I'm late with my morning workout."

"Sorry I woke you."

"No, it's ok. I'll look forward to your call on Friday."

"Thank you Jenny."

We hung up the phone. I sat there and thought about everything she had just said. Telling Teagan was going to hurt but it's what I had to do. Now it was closer to 930 and I was suddenly hungry. I left the house and went to get a bite to eat before I returned home.

"Where are you going?" I asked Sam.

"I'm leaving for home."

"Back with Justin?" I asked.

"No, home, home. I'm moving back in with my mom and dad. I'm sure you don't want me here anymore."

"After what just happened, no, but I don't want you to run away from the problems we have. We need to face them and work through them."

"Jake, this is for the best. I have to get away and sort everything out."

I was so exhausted from everything I almost didn't want to bother but I pressed on. "What are you going to tell everyone?"

"Nothing. How am I going to explain everything to everyone?"

"What about your job and the school?"

"You can coach them, you're doing a great job. Please don't tell Teagan about what happen. It's going to ruin everything between you guys."

"I have to Sam. I can't live behind a lie. I'm not going to be that guy anymore."

"You're going to fuck everything up," she snapped.

"That's the risk I have to take. I'm not going to lie anymore."

"That's really noble of you. I'm telling you, you shouldn't tell her."

"And what should I tell her about you? She's not stupid, she will figure it out when you stop showing up to school and practice."

"Just make something up, you're good at making shit up."

"No Sam," I shouted now. "I'm not doing that anymore. We need to face this together. We need to figure this out and get back to where we were not where we're going."

"I told you I'm leaving and that's what I'm doing."

"So this is it then? You're just going run off and leave me to pick the pieces."

"Yeah, good old Jake comes in to save the day again," she hissed with anger.

"I didn't mean it like that Sam."

"I did. Move please so I can get going."

"I think you're making a big mistake Sam. It's going to follow you no matter where you run to."

"That's something I can deal with later on. Right now this seems to be my only option."

She slammed the door to the house shaking the walls as she did. I could only shake my head and drop to the couch. My phone starting ringing. "Fuck," I sighed as Teagan's face shone brightly on the screen. I calmed myself enough to answer the phone.

"Hey beautiful," I said trying to sound normal.

"You didn't answer my call last night, is everything ok?"

"I turned in early," I lied. I didn't want to but I had to tell her face to face about everything.

"Oh, what were you doing that got you so tired?"

"I had to go into work and catch up and then I hit the gym. I don't know, I was just tired."

"Awe, poor thing. I miss you."

"I miss you to Teagan."

"I will be home tomorrow. You want to do something?"

"Of course. How about dinner at my place?"

"Is Sam going to be there?"

"I think she is going out," I said.

"Ok, sounds like a date. See you then."

I dreaded tomorrow. How was I going to tell her? I kept myself busy around the house. I sat down and watched a game in the evening before heading off to bed. I talked with Teagan again but didn't let on that anything had happened. It was hard for me to sit there and sound normal knowing that tomorrow I was going to have to face the facts.

I showered and then called out of work again. I went to the school and spoke to the dean. Sam didn't even tell him. He was completely taken by surprise by what I had just told him.

"And that leaves us with the next thing," I started.

"Now what?" he asked not believing there was more bad news.

"I don't know if it's allowed but I've been helping her with the basketball team. I'm willing to coach the rest of the season if you want. I enjoy it and it's not a problem."

"I know you've been out there," he said. "I don't have a problem with it. The parents and the school board need to make the final decision on the matter. As of now, I will make a special exemption to let you coach until the next board meeting in two weeks."

"I think you should call Sam and make sure this is final," I said. "She made a hasty decision on the matter and she might change her mind."

"I plan on it," he said.

"Thank you for your time," I said.

"No, thank you for stepping up and filling in," he said.

"It's my pleasure."

I left the school and headed to the florist. I got two dozen roses to try and make a peace offering to Teagan. I went home and prepared for what I had to do.

My stomach flipped as Teagan came through the door.

"Are those for me?" she asked so happily.

"Yeah, for my special girl."

"Thank you, you're so sweet." She went to give me a hug.

"Teagan, we got to talk," I said before she could make contact with me.

"What happened?" she asked. She knew something was up.

"There's no easy way to say this so I'm going to just come out and say it." I took a breath, tried to hold back my emotions as I began.

"Sam and I sort of did something."

"Ok, like what?"

"Things got out of hand and she came on to me. I tried to resist but it happened. I ended up knocking myself out on the floor."

"So, you two had sex?" she asked still calm.

"How can I say this without sounding like I'm trying to be innocent," I said aloud but to myself.

"Did you have sex?" she asked again.

"Yes and no," I said in a low voice.

"Explain."

"I came home, saw her masturbating. I went to get a beer. She came on to me. I tried to get away but I found myself sitting still. Next thing I know she was in my lap. I kicked myself out of the chair and knocked myself unconscious. I was in her but I didn't feel anything, I never got off. The only thing I got out of it was a concussion."

She still had an expressionless look on her face. "So you had your dick inside of her but you didn't get off and you fell out of the chair."

"I tipped the chair over and knocked myself out. I know it's stupid. I'm so, so, so sorry Teagan. If you hate me I understand. You deserve so much better than me."

"No Jake, you deserve to be better than that," she said. She paused to search for the words she wanted to say.

"I'm falling for you Jake. You're the first guy I can actually say that about. I guess this is my fault."

"How the hell can this be your fault?"

"I never made it clear the 'do whatever we want with other people' thing was off the table."

"Teagan, no," I said. "Don't you dare blame yourself. I screwed up. I'm the one who let things get to that point. I hate myself for what I have done. I went and talked to my therapist yesterday. I want to get through my problems and focus on you, just you."

She went to speak but I cut her off.

"Truth be told, I'm falling for you too. Haven't felt this way for a long time. You make me happy Teagan. You make me want to be a better man. I want to be the man that you see me for, not the guy I've been in the past."

"Then be that man Jake. Be better for me."

"I will Teagan. I'm getting help. I'm as serious as a heart attack when I say I want to be with you and you only."

"This is it then. I wasn't clear before but I'm going to be dam clear now. It's me and me alone or nothing. I don't want to live like my mom and dad have been living. They screw around on each other all the time. The only reason they are still together is because it would be bad for the family image if they split up."

"Tell me what I have to do to make this right," I begged.

"I just told you. Don't fuck around on me. Even if you knock yourself out in the process. I find that poetic justice."

"I find it to be a headache."

She burst out laughing now. Fuck, I had never felt so much relief in my life.

"Take me back Teagan."

"I never let go." I took her in my arms and pulled her so tight to me just then. Felt so good to hold her.

"And where is the seductive little bitch now?" Teagan asked.

"She packed her things and left."

"What do you mean? Where did she go?"

"She left town to move back with her mom and dad."

"So, she's just leaving her problems and trying to out run them?"

"That's what I said."

"So, is Mr. Basketball now the coach too?"

"For now. The school board has to make the final call but the dean says I'm in until the next meeting."

"Thom Tilly will have something to say about that," Teagan said. "He couldn't stop talking about how good I was doing while we were gone. You may as well move your stuff into the office."

"Any other surprises you want to spring on me?" she asked.

"I didn't make anything for dinner. I didn't know if you were going to leave or not."

"You can cook," she joked. "What other hidden talents does Mr. Basketball have?"

"I've been known to play the guitar and sing an off pitched song or two."

"Well, let's hear something then," she smiled.

"Hold on," I sighed. I wasn't entirely prepared for this but I knew what I wanted to play. I grabbed the old beat up guitar and my phone. I started looking for the song I wanted on my phone as Teagan sat cross legged in her short little skirt in the same chair I had fallen from last night. She looked so perfect sitting there with a soft smile on her face. This was a side of me she had never seen but she knew all the long I had it in me.

"Don't beat me up over it," I said. "I've never played this one."

I strum along to get a feel for it. Then I started. "I'd sell my soul just to see your face. I'd break my bones just to heal your pain."

Her smile never left her face as she listened to me sing off pitch to her. I finished up and looked at her as she sat there still smiling and looking perfect.

12