Mr. Basketball Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The one and only," I called heading his way.

He grabbed me in a big hug and smacked me on the back hard like he always did.

"What brangs you back home?"

"Holidays," I said. "Got to see mom and dad."

"And who is this purdy little thang?" he asked checking Teagan out.

"That's my girl," I said.

"Dam," he smiled his approval.

"This is Teagan, Teagan, this is Gus."

She held out her hand for him to shake it.

"We don't shake 'round these parts, we hug."

He pulled her into a hug just like he did with me.

"Oh, ok," she squeaked as he took her by surprise.

"This here's a good man," Gus said as they released. "You best be treaten him right."

"Yes sir," Teagan said. "I am."

"How long you in town for ole boy?" Gus asked.

"A few days," I said.

"Well, I won't keep you then, I will stop by later on and see y'all."

"Is Sam around?" I asked.

"Naw, she be at work way up in town so she ain't 'round til the evenings."

"Alright," I said as I waved bye to him.

"It was nice to meet you there Tigger," he said.

"It's Teagan, Gus," I laughed.

"Oh, I do apologize," he said.

We climbed back into the car. Teagan had this look on her face now. I couldn't help but laugh at her discomfort as she sat there looking at Gus waving bye to her.

"Gus is harmless," I said. "He's just rather forward."

"I can see that," she said. "How do you know him?"

"It's a small town, you know everybody."

"Ok, I get that," she scowled now. "Why is he so special then?"

"I've known him all my life. He and my dad work together and he was like a second father to me. He helped me out big time when I was in school."

"Oh," she said.

"And I kind of dated his daughter when we were in high school."

"Ok," Teagan said surprised. A hint of annoyance in her voice. "That would be Missy's dad then?"

"That's the one."

"He doesn't seem upset over the two of you."

"Gus thinks the world of me I guess. It's like you being mad at one of your sisters. You get over it because you guys are so close."

"If you say so," she sighed.

"It took some time but I guess time heals old wounds."

I pulled into my driveway and shut the car off. She checked out the house and had an apprehensive look on her face as I opened the door.

"Come on Tigger," I said. "Let's go meet my parents."

"I'm never going to live that one down am I?" she laughed.

"Jacob, you came," mom cheered. "I cain't believe you really came. This is a great Christmas surprise." She ran from the kitchen and gave me a big hug. Then she held me away from her to look at me.

"You look good son," she cried. "Big city livin ain't changed you a bit."

"It ain't that big of a city," I said.

"And you must be Teagan," mom smiled.

"Yes ma'am," she said.

"Please call me mom, or Mary. I don't know if you're ready to call me mom yet."

"I can," Teagan laughed.

"She sure is beautiful," mom said. "And tall too."

"Can't make basketball players breeding with a short girl," I joked.

Teagan turned red but still laughed.

"Jacob, you mind yur manners," mom scolded.

"Yeah Jacob," Teagan added. "Stop embarrassing me."

"Hush Tigger," I quickly teased her back.

She sighed her annoyance at me.

"Where's dad?"

"You know he works," she groaned. "He will be home for supper. He's gunna be tickled pink you actually came home. Come in and sit. We got catching up to do."

We came in and sat down. Mom went back to the kitchen as Teagan and I sat at the table. She started filling me in on all the small town gossip. It turns out I hadn't missed much.

The door opened and my dad walked into the house just after 530.

"Holy shit, it's my boy," my dad cried.

I flew from the couch and gave him a hug.

"You surprised to see me?"

"I didn't thank you was gunna come home. You made it sound like you was too busy with ball."

"I want to surprise everyone."

"Well, you sure did."

"And this must be my future daughter in-law," he smile going to give her a hug.

"That's me," she smiled.

They hugged for a minute before he let her go and looked at her again.

"You done good boy," he said.

Teagan gave a nervous laugh as he stepped back.

"I gots to get cleaned up right quick," dad said. "Excuse me fur a minute."

He went into his room as my mom followed him in telling him about her plans for dinner on Christmas.

"This isn't so bad," Teagan smiled. "I was worried they wouldn't like me."

"They're easy to please," I said.

She smiled and then giggled a little.

"What?" I asked.

"Why don't you have a thick southern accent anymore?"

"I still do a little. I try to keep it in check. The guys rode my ass at Duke when I first got there. I tried to watch how I said things and now I've been doing it for so long I've lost most of it."

"I find it sexy when you let it come out," she smiled.

"I will keep that in mind."

"Y'all ready to eat?" dad asked.

My mom went around and dished out the food. She piled a huge portion onto Teagan's plate. She looked at me and wondered how she was going to eat so much food.

"Just eat what you cain honey," my mom offered.

"I was going to say," Teagan sighed.

We ate dinner as dad talked about life from his point of view. It wasn't much different than my mom's so I heard the same stuff more than once. I just let him go and bumped Teagan's leg under the table when he said the same things my mom did. She smiled but tried to be polite and not show it.

Then they moved on the Teagan. Asked her how we met and how long we had been seeing each other. She was careful how she told them about how we met. I bumped her leg again and smiled at her.

She helped my mom clean up as my dad and I went out onto the front porch and talked some more.

"You run into Sam yet?" he asked.

"Not yet," I sighed.

"What happen between the two of y'all? She come home all flustered and didn't want to talk about. She still won't tell say exactly what happened."

"Well, it's complicated," I said.

"How complicated cain it be," he pressed.

"She didn't want me dating Teagan because she was still in high school and a member of her team. Teagan's dad is a heavy hitter up there so she didn't want it to complicate things. I didn't listen and she got mad about that. We got into a big fight, you know how I am."

"Straight up like you have always been," he said.

"I told her how it was and she didn't like. She packed up and hit the road."

"Well, that's what I figured."

If only he knew the whole truth. I couldn't ever tell him that. I would be disowned. Hell we both would be.

"You best talk to her before you go," he said. "Make thangs right with her."

"Don't worry, I plan to see her. We have talked on the phone some."

"Earl," my mom called. "Gus is on the horn."

"Oh boy," he groaned. He left the porch as Teagan came out to sit with me.

"I like your mom," she said.

"There isn't a whole lot to hate."

"I know but meeting new people is always hard for me."

"It won't be a problem around here," I said. "Everyone knows me so they will welcome you."

"I want them to like me though."

"Just be yourself. You won't have a problem."

We sat quietly on the front porch now. Just holding hands and watching the sun sink below the horizon.

"It's really quiet around here," she said after some time.

"It isn't any different than your house," I said. "You can't hear the traffic when we are in the back yard sitting by the fire pit."

"Yeah, but I know that there is stuff out there to do. Here you can tell it's quiet."

"It's peaceful," I said. "Just relax."

"So what's there to do around here?" she asked. "Can we go cow tipping or to a hoe down or something?"

"Geez Teagan," I laughed. "Being a little cliché aren't we?"

"What, there doesn't seem to be too much to do around here."

"There isn't," I said.

"How the hell did you survive?" she asked.

"You see that old hoop over there?" I asked.

She turned her head and saw the rusted old basketball hoop off to the side of the house.

"That's what I did. All day, morning, noon and night."

"Is that why you were so good?"

"What do you mean, were?"

"Ok, are so good," she laughed.

"That and film."

"Film?" she asked.

"Oh gosh, you don't know about that do you?"

"I guess not," she sighed.

"My dad and Gus and Sam's mom used to travel around the state filming games of the teams we were going to be playing against. I would study film and figure out how I could beat them. I game planned every game I was going to play."

"Holy cow baby, you were obsessed."

"Basketball consumed me Teagan. I was so hurt when I lost my scholarship. I felt like I wasted 20 years of my life on something I couldn't do anymore. That was the darkest time in my life. That's why I like coaching so much. It gives me a chance to at least be around the sport again."

"I hope you don't go around filming games anymore. That would be a little creepy."

"That was my life. I've moved onto better things. I still film you guys when you play. Good to look back and see exactly what we are doing and what we can improve on."

"So, we can't go cow tipping?" she asked again. A teasing grin on her face as I turned my head to look at her.

"There aren't any cows to tip around here. 50 miles up the road maybe but not here. Unless you want to tip over Carol up at the gas station."

"Jake, you're so bad," Teagan giggled.

I loved that smile and her pure laugh. I leaned over and kissed her. Just a soft kiss saying I loved her and I was glad she came along. I know this wasn't what she was expecting by a long shot but I was thankful she wanted to come and put up with it for a few days.

"What did you do for fun?"

"You have to define your definition of fun," I said with a grin.

Her hand went to my lap and rubbed me close to my dick. She had that look in her eyes. I put my hand on her exposed knee and slid it up her leg to the hem of her short skirt. I edged my fingers under it as she took my hand away.

"No, no, not here."

"Tease," I sighed.

"I didn't say we couldn't, just not here."

I stood and pulled her off the swing. She flattened her skirt out and smiled at me. I pulled an old sleeping bag from the trunk on the porch and took her hand again.

"You've done this before?" she asked.

"No, it's my first time," I joked. "I always wanted it to be special."

"I bet," she laughed.

"Come on, let's go."

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"You'll see," I smiled.

We walked a few blocks and made a left turn. We continued down for a few more blocks before making a right this time. The old rusty water tower came into view. We circled around the back side to the spot I used to use to get in back in high school. The old chain link fence was just as I had left it. I peeled it back and she went through. She stood at the foot of the rusty ladder and looked at me.

"You first, I don't trust this rusty old thing," she said.

I started climbing. She reluctantly followed me up as I got about 20 feet up.

"Don't look up," I said. "The shit will fall into your eyes."

"Ok," she said uneasy. "This better be worth the climb. I'm scared."

I climbed up and reached the top. I set the bag down and waited on her.

"Jake, I can't," she called.

"Yes you can, come on."

She groaned and continued on until she reached the wide cat walk with me. She climbed into my arms and held me.

"I hate heights," she whispered.

"You're fine," I said. "We aren't that high."

I rolled out the sleeping blanket and we sat down on it. I let her relax as we sat there with our feet dangling over the edge looking at the little town. It glowed here and there with amber street lamps as we watched one single car pass through on the highway.

"This is it?" she asked looking around now.

"That's all of it. Just a little dot on the map."

"You'd miss it if you weren't looking for it," she sighed.

A train whistled off in the distance as it warned it was coming this way.

"What's that?" she asked.

"A train."

"No, that," she said pointing towards one of the lights.

"The gas station where you can go cow tipping," I chuckled.

"Bad," she laughed. "What about that?"

"The church," I said.

She continued to point at things here and there and I answered her every question.

"Where is the school?" she asked.

"That's way out there," I said pointing high and far.

She turned and looked at me questioningly.

"It's like a county school," I explained. "There are a few little towns just like this that the school serves. There is a bigger town where the school is. That's where I went."

"How many kids were there?"

"About 350 when I was there. It was small. We can check it out tomorrow if you want."

"Sure, you better tell me when we get there though, I don't want to miss it by accident."

"Funny," I laughed.

"I thought so," she said leaning into me now.

She looked at me with those eyes as I wrapped my arm around her. She turned her head and kissed me as I started to lean back. She slipped her legs over my body as she pressed her weight on me. She jumped as the train sounded again, much closer this time. I giggled a little.

My hands went for her skirt. I rubbed the back of her legs up to her ass. My hands squeezed the flesh of her ass as she giggled her little giggles. I climbed to her hips and felt around as she kissed my neck. I turn and slid my hands down her crack to touch the soft lips of her cunny.

"You're the bad one," I sighed as she still kissed my neck.

"Yeah, I'm a bad girl," she cooed. "You going to spank me?"

"You been like this all day?"

"Umm hmm," she growled. "I wanted to surprise you."

"You certainly did. I can't believe you didn't wear panties."

She just growled again as she sat back and unbuttoned my jeans. My swollen cock making the task a little more difficult. My pants finally opened and she pulled them off my hips to my knees.

"Don't drop them," I said.

"Wouldn't that be funny," she giggled.

She took my cock into her mouth. She slowly worked on it as she looked at me. I loved her green cat eyes as she pleasured me. She kept pressing more into her mouth until I felt my head bump her throat. She held her ground and relaxed before taking me all the way.

She came off and coughed a little before smiling and taking it back in again. Her throat now relaxed and she easily accepted me this time. She held me deep as she bobbed up and down in short little strokes. I tried to pull her around so I could get at her puss but she moaned her denial.

My cock was coated with spit as she release and wiped her mouth. She turned and swung her legs over me so her back was to me. Took my cock into her hands and teased both her openings as she looked back at me.

"You want my little pussy?" she asked. "Or do you want my ass?"

"Both," I begged.

"Only one," she giggled.

"I don't care, just give me something," I cried.

"Hmmm," she growled. "My tight little pussy is so wet for you. But it felt so good to have you in my back door. You better tell me or I'm climbing down and I'm taking your pants with me."

"Pussy," I cried.

She took the tip and teased her opening with it. Wetness leaked onto the already slippery head. She pressed just a little into her sticky hole and stopped.

"Hmmm, my pussy is so wet," she growled. "I love your cock, love to feel it stretch me. Do you want it deep and hard or should I just tease the tip?"

I pulled on her hips and tried to get her to sink down on me.

"No, no, bad boy," she teased. "You have to tell me first."

"Both," I said again.

She dropped her hips now and I pressed into her all the way.

"Fuck you're wet," I gasped.

"I know. I've been wet all day for you. Just waiting for your cock to slip inside."

"What took you so long then?"

"I'm a bad girl," she sassed. Rocked her hips and pressed me against her cervix.

"Then be a good girl and fuck me," I begged.

She started bouncing as I held her hips. My cock flashed in and out of view as her ass shook with each stroke. I loved this view. I could see the wetness on my flesh as she worked her hips. The train now sounded its last warning as it started to cross through town. The steel screeched against the tracks as it chugged along over the crossing.

She jumped again and started to laugh before moaning as my thumb circled her other hole. I pressed it into her as she pulled up and just worked my tip now. Her lips flared around my cock as she teased me now. I loved the way her cunny gripped my cock. Loved the wet trail of cream she left on my cock.

It disappeared deep into her as she pressed all the way down on me now. I turned my thumb and could feel my cock sliding back and forth inside of her. She started bouncing hard now. A rapid rise and fall as her ass shook my thumb free. Fuck, the things she was doing to me. Her cunt started to grip me as she was closing in quickly.

"You close?" she asked.

"No," I teased. "You better wait."

"Fuck," she gasped. She wanted to cum but wanted me to release with her.

She tightened her muscles and slowed her pace. I could feel it trying to draw the cum from my balls as she whimpered. I slapped her ass and watched it ripple.

"Fuck," she cooed. "Please."

I slapped her ass again as she whimpered. She quickened her pace now. She couldn't wait any longer for me.

"Cumming," she cried. "Hard."

She bounced on me hard and deep. Only withdrawing a few inches then dropping back down. Her cunt squeezing the life out of my cock as she came hard. Her wetness leaked from her as she cried out.

I started to feel it, was right on the edge as she begged for me.

"Give me your cum. Fill my wet little pussy."

I groaned and started filling her.

"Yes, fill my pussy," she yelped.

"Quiet down," I grunted as I filled her.

"Sorry, can't help it. Feels too good."

I finished filling her as she looked back at me.

"Fuck, that was good," she panted.

She turned carefully and faced me now. My cock never leaving her as she leaned down and kissed me gently.

She giggled as she looked at me. "I didn't think this out very well."

"Just sit on the blanket and we can worry about it later."

I sat up a little and slipped her off my cock. She dropped to the blanket and giggled more. I kissed her as we rested.

"I love you baby," she smiled.

"You do?" I asked. "You sure?"

"Yeah, dead sure."

"I love you too."

"Promise."

"Always."

She pawed my face now and smiled her loving and content smile. It didn't last long as I look over her shoulder and saw a car making a right turn. It pulled up to the tower and turned on its spotlight to light us up.

"See, I told you the cops would come," I said.

"Fuck, what do we do?"

"What y'all doin up there," a voice called.

"Just sitting around," I called back.

"Y'all ain't supposed to be up there. Come on down."

"Alright," I said.

"Jake," Teagan hissed. "I'm in a skirt and I'm not wearing panties."

"We can use that to our advantage," I teased.

"Jacob," she hissed again.

"Hold on," I said.

"I'm waiten," the voice called back up.

"Fuck," Teagan cried. "We are going to get arrested."

"No we're not," I groaned. "You have to do something really bad around here to get arrested. We mostly police ourselves around here."

"Can you turn the spot light off?" I called.

"What y'all tryin ta hide?"

"My girlfriends got a skirt on. She don't have anything to hide."

"Y'all ain't dranken or smoken up there are ya?"

"No sir."

"Y'all ain't got any weapons do you?"

"No sir," I said again. "What the hell are we going to shoot at in the dark?"

"Alright. Y'all try anything funny I won't hesitate to shoot."

The spotlight went out. We both stood up and looked down.

"I'm going to throw my blanket down," I called.