Mr. Basketball Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright."

I balled it up and tossed it down. It fluttered down and landed near the hood of the car.

"You go first so you can offer me a little cover," she begged.

I started down and couldn't help but look up at Teagan. Her little cunny flashed in and out of view as we both climbed down. I reached the ground and helped her off the ladder. The gate was unlocked now so we went out the opening. The spotlight now shinned back on us.

"Holy shit," the cop cried. "Jake?"

"Yeah, who's asking?"

"It's me, Randy."

"Holy shit," I cried. We quickly closed the gap between us and hugged.

"What the hell are you doin back in town?" he asked.

"Christmas with the family."

"I see nothing's changed," he said pointing towards Teagan.

"Come on man, don't get me in trouble."

"I should have known it was you up there. Who's this purdy little thang?"

"My soon to be wife, Teagan."

"Pleasure to meet you ma'am," he said taking his hat off and shaking her hand. "Sorry we had to meet like this."

"Me too," Teagan said relieved she wasn't going to get in trouble now.

"When did this happen?" he asked.

"About a month ago."

"Well, congratulations," he said.

"Thank you."

"When did this happen?" I asked pointing to his uniform.

"Couple of years ago. I got tired of running a dam tractor all day."

"Did they give you a real gun?" I joked.

"Come on man," he laughed.

We shot the shit for a while now. We mostly got the same stories from him as I did from my parents.

"Have you run into Missy?" he asked.

"She still around?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's still 'round."

"Oh boy," I sighed.

"Ain't much changed with her either. She's still searching for that sugar daddy."

His radio crackled now as he was being called. He took a moment to answer and get the information.

"Y'all want a ride back to the house?"

"Sure," I said.

He opened the back door and I climbed in. Teagan carefully followed. He backed out of the gravel drive and headed towards home.

"How do you two know each other?" Teagan asked.

"We went to high school together," I said. "We played every sport together. He was my best friend."

"Ole Jake was quite the basketball player back in high school."

"I know," Teagan smiled. "He coaches the girls' team back home."

Randy started cracking up now. "The girls' team."

"Hey, be nice," Teagan hissed.

"I got them all the way to states last year in my first season."

"I never thought you would be a coach. Always thought you would be playin."

"Those days are long gone. I can barely walk when the weather turns cold my knee is so bad."

"I hear you man. High school dreams didn't work out so well when we got to the real world. We gots to make do with what we were dealt."

"I got a pretty good hand," I offered. "Took losing a few hands to get the right cards though."

He looked in the rearview at me and smiled. He put the car in park and got out to let us out.

"I got to run and check on this call," he said. "I will be by later on to catch up with y'all. It's good to see you."

"You too," I said. I gave him another hug before he got into the car and sped away.

I turned and started walking up the driveway. My dad stood on the packed porch and watched me as I came up the driveway.

"Ain't nothing changed has it," he called out.

"No sir," I said laughing and shaking my head.

Everyone started laughing from the porch. I looked at all the faces on the porch as I took Teagan's hand and led her up the driveway. My mom stood at the door. Gus was there with his wife. Sam's mom and dad were leaning against the railing. Scooter, as we called him, was there with his wife. His wife was Carol, the cow from the gas station.

"I take it this isn't the first time you've been brought home in a cop car?" Teagan asked.

"I'd be lying if I said no."

"Oh?" she asked.

"Nothing bad," I said. "Just kids being kids."

"And you said I was the bad one," she sassed.

I laughed and bumped her hip with mine as we walked. I looked back at the porch and saw the one face I didn't want to see.

"Ah crap," I said.

"What?" Teagan asked.

"There she is."

"Who?" she asked.

"The blonde chick, that's Missy."

"Oh," Teagan sighed.

We reached the porch and started the climb up the few steps we had.

"Where y'all been?" dad asked.

"Nowhere." I said.

"Back to your old tricks I see."

I just sighed and laughed it off with everyone else. Teagan's face turned beat red.

"I bet they was at the water tower," Missy said. "You used to take me there all the time."

"Missy," Gus spoke quickly. "You play nice."

We sat down on the swing and shot the shit for a while and drank a few beers. Missy kept her mouth shut for a while until the alcohol started to loosen her up.

"Who's the big city girl?" she asked as some of them went inside to get a few more cold ones. "She's dressed awful purdy to be from 'round here."

"My soon to be wife," I said sharply.

"Small town boy is all grown up now ain't he?"

"That I am. Guess some of us have to grow up some time."

"She ain't right fur you," Missy croaked.

"Is that right?" I asked.

"That's what I'm tellen you."

"You don't know shit Missy."

"It takes a real woman to have a man like you," Missy continued.

"You show me one then."

"Alright," Gus said coming back out the door. "I told you if wadn't gunna play nice you wadn't allowed to come along."

"I'm merely staten a fact is all," Missy huffed.

"Missy," Gus barked. "You go sit in the truck if you ain't gunna be nice."

I had to bite my tongue now. I wanted to explode but I knew nothing good was going to come so I relaxed and wrapped my arm around Teagan. She wasn't at all comfortable with the whole situation.

"Fine daddy," she relented. "I'll behave."

"Sorry 'bout that Tigger," Gus offered.

"It's ok," she said softly. "I'd be mad too if I let him get away."

Oh boy.

"I didn't let him get away," Missy fired back.

"No, you took off on me and left me high and dry," I said getting back into it now. So much for biting my tongue.

She was quiet now. Normally word got around in a small town but for whatever reason the facts of her and I never did. Other than Missy and I, Sam was the only other person that knew the whole reason why we broke up. She was embarrassed by what had happened and I didn't want to make things any worse for anyone so I never talked about it. She didn't want to press it any further than what I had just let out so she backed down and was quiet for now.

"Ok," Scooter said. "Now that that's out of the way. Who wants to pick?"

"Jake," he said looking at me.

"Hand it over," I said.

I took the old guitar and strum a few cords to check the tune. I played a song that I was good at for the time being rather than what I wanted to play.

"You are terrible," Gus laughed.

"What, I haven't played in a year," I said looking at Teagan.

"About that," she smiled.

"Give me that," he croaked. He took the guitar out of my hands and started to play much better than I remembered.

We wound down the evening playing songs and having a few more drinks. Slowly they all started to leave. Missy couldn't help herself but get in one more dig.

"Why don't miss prissy play something?"

"I don't play," Teagan said kindly.

"Why not? You too good for us, city girl."

"Dam it Missy," I broke my silence. "Shut the hell up. Nobody wants to hear you run your suck."

"Careful boy," dad warned.

"No dad, I'm not letting her make Teagan feel uncomfortable."

"Jake," Teagan whispered.

"Better listen to yur woman Jake," Missy kept at it.

"Attacking Teagan isn't going to make me take you back Missy. You ran off and left me. You did this to yourself. I'm glad you ran off."

"You was gunna leave me anyways," she huffed. "I was exploring my options."

"Alright," Gus jumped in again. "You get yur ass in the truck, we is leaven."

"Yur such a jerk Jake," she barked as she left the porch.

"I know, thanks for reminding me. You better keep exploring your options."

"Enough," dad scolded me.

"Sorry dad. Sorry Gus."

"I'm sorry too," Teagan added.

"No, don't be sorry Tigger. You didn't do nothing. Missy don't hold her drink to good. I will talk with her."

"I'm not a drunk," Missy called back.

"You get yur ass in the truck," Gus boomed. "I ain't tellen you again."

"I will see you tomorrow Earl," Gus said.

"Bright and early like always," he sighed.

"Come on, let's get inside," dad ordered.

We stood and followed him inside.

"Boy," dad started. "I know you don't like Missy but you cain't be so mean to her. I have to work with Gus still so I don't want thangs to be strange."

"So, I should let her walk all over Teagan then?" I asked.

"Just be nice, that's all I is askin."

"You know me dad. That was nice."

"Be nicer then," he chuckled a little.

I started for my old room. Teagan quickly followed me.

"Sorry about her," I said.

"Don't worry about it," she smiled. "She's just mad she made a big mistake."

"This is why I wanted out of here. Small towns are bad when this thing happens."

I sat on the bed and started to take my shoes off. Teagan went to the suitcase and opened it. She took out some shorts and a t shirt. I tossed my shirt at her as I lay back on the bed. She turned and bent at the waist to pick it up. Her perfect little cunny caught my eye as she grabbed my shirt from the floor. She looked back at me and smiled a knowing smile.

"What do you thank yur doin?" mom asked. It startled us both.

"Going to bed," I said.

"I know you ain't making Teagan sleep on the couch."

"What?" I asked sitting up now.

"My house mister, my rules. You know better."

I looked stunned. Did my mom just tell me I couldn't sleep in the same bed with my future wife? Teagan started roaring with laughter.

"Glad you find this funny," I hissed.

"I do," she continued laughing.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked.

"No," my mom said firmly. "I don't care what you two do at yur house. This is my house. No sleeping together til y'all say the 'I do's' in my house."

Teagan continued to laugh.

"Fine," I sighed. I climbed from the bed like a scolded dog.

"Here are yur blankets," she laughed with Teagan.

"I'm at least changing into some shorts," I said.

"That's fine," my mom said leaving.

I dropped my pants and grabbed my shorts from Teagan's hand. She was still smiling about the whole thing. I pulled my shorts up and kissed her good night before I left. I made a scene as I tossed my blankets down on the couch.

"And you best be there when I get up in the morning Jacob," my mom warned.

"What are you going to do, throw me out?"

"You ain't too old for me to put you over my knee and whip yur ass."

I could hear Teagan laughing from the bedroom now.

"Same thang goes for you too missy," mom added.

"Yes ma'am," she called.

"And stop calling me ma'am. Ma'am makes me feel old."

"Sorry," she called.

Teagan left the door parted as she turned in. I rolled over on the couch a few times before I found some comfort. I drifted off once I found my spot.