Mr. Basketball Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She broke down and started balling her eyes out. She begged me not to tell anybody and to stay with her. She begged me to say it was mine so she wouldn't get shunned by everyone."

My dad just sat there completely stunned by everything. He was never one to just sit there and not say anything. I was surprised that he was so quiet.

"I was 18 dam years old with a full ride scholarship to Duke and a cheating girlfriend who was pregnant with a baby that wasn't mine. You didn't expect me to stay and give up my chance at making something of myself for her?"

"No, I cain't say I would," he swallowed hard.

"I didn't break Missy's heart, she broke it on her own. And she broke mine on top of that. I loved that girl but there are some things you can't forgive. I might have been able to forgive the cheating but the life that was involved I couldn't. I wasn't giving up my dreams to raise a child that wasn't mine."

"Whatever happened to it?" he asked. "The baby I mean."

"She said she had a miscarriage from the stress of everything. She blames me for that too."

"I'm sorry Jacob," he said. He never called me by my name unless it was important and he meant it. "I had no idea you had to go through all that."

"Nobody did dad. I didn't want anyone to know. It wasn't something this little town needed to hear. You know how we are. That would have spread fast. The only person who knows besides us is Sam. She was there that night when Missy and I were fighting. I guess she came to find me and hid behind the truck when she heard us yelling."

"That explains why Sam gets so mad when Missy talks bad 'bout you."

"Please don't say anything," I begged. "I don't want to hurt Missy. I know she drags my name through the mud but it's better than the alternative. I'd rather be the jackass then her be known as the whore."

"That's mighty fine of you to do that for her Jacob," he said sincerely.

"I just wish Missy would see things that way."

"You try and talk to her 'bout it?" dad asked.

"Every time I come into town I try but she don't want to hear it."

"It seems to me she is mad at herself and looking for someone to blame for what she done," dad offered.

"I know, but that hasn't stopped me from trying. Now she's running her mouth about Teagan which makes it hard for me to keep my mouth shut. The only reason I don't let her have it is because of you and Gus."

"And I appreciate that mightily," he said quickly.

"It ain't going to do anything but make her hate me more if do so I may as well just keep taking it on the chin and smiling about it."

"Yur a good man, Jacob. A lesser man wouldn't have taken that kind of shit for as long as you have over sumthang that wadn't even yur fault."

"Thank you dad," I said proudly.

"I do apologize for pressen the issue," he sighed.

He turned now and tossed his line back out into the water. I couldn't believe he told me he was sorry. I had never known him to admit he was wrong on anything. I did the same thing and watched my bait sail into the water.

"I won't say nothing to nobody about Missy. Some thangs are better left unsaid and that is one of 'em."

We fished in silence for a while. Both of us just casting out the lines and reeling them back in. Neither of us catching anything over the next hour. Dad set his rod down and started the old Johnson signaling that it was time for me to pull the anchor. We headed home.

"Hey baby," Teagan smiled when I walked in the door.

"You have fun today?" I asked.

"I'm just glad Sam was here," she sighed. "Missy is being difficult again."

"I'm sorry to hear that," I offered.

"I don't know why she is so bitter."

"We're getting out of here tomorrow," I said. "Just deal with her until then."

"I plan to," she said.

"Alright," my dad spoke. "Let's take a seat so we can get started."

We all sat down and passed the plates of food around until we all had what we wanted on them. We took hands and my dad said grace for us. We all dug in and ate dinner.

Dinner was long and drawn out as we all sat and talked and ate. We let the girls clean up as the guys went outside and sat around shooting the shit. Once the girls were finished cleaning we came back inside to let the little ones open some gifts. The grownups didn't get anything for anybody. Christmas was for the kids and that's the way we had always been. We stopped getting gifts for each other when I was 16. I didn't find it strange at all. Teagan thought it was a little different but she went with it.

The kids went outside and played with their new things. A few of us went and play some basketball. Nothing to exciting, just a friendly game that went on for an hour or so before it started to get too dark to play. Some of our guest went home as the rest of us gathered on the front porch again.

Randy made an earlier appearance this time. He strolled up to the house and found Sam. He thanked us for helping him last night. We started picking and did a little drinking.

Gus sang a good song before setting the guitar down and getting another cold one. Randy now took the guitar and strum a few cords. He wasn't that good when we were kids but he had been practicing since he played with ease now.

"That water tower's got the sun goin down behind it," he started.

He played the song pretty well as we all clapped when he was finished. He set the guitar down now and kissed Sam. It was the first time I had seen him kiss her. I was glad she finally found some happiness in her life. She deserved to be happy after everything that she had been through.

I took the guitar now and pulled my phone out.

"Do you think you can sing with me baby?" I asked Teagan.

"I don't know about that," she sighed.

"I will play, you just have to read the words in your part."

"I haven't sung since I was in tenth grade."

"What was that like last year?" Missy quipped.

"Play the song Jake," Teagan hissed. "I'd be happy to sing with you."

I scrolled through until I found the one I needed. I propped the phone up and started.

"I wanna drink that shot of whiskey, I wanna smoke that cigarette."

Teagan hit her notes with ease as she looked at me strumming the cords. We finished the song smiling at each other.

"That was purdy darn good," Gus offered. "Fur somebody who cain't sing you did a mighty fine job Tigger. Jake should just be the background vocals."

"Thanks Gus," I laughed.

"Way to be a jerk Jake," Missy hissed.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"I don't know why you keep rubbing it in," she continued.

"Because you won't stop bringing it up Missy. If you would just let go of what happened between us it would make everything much easier on everybody else."

"Then you shouldn't have broken my heart."

"Alright," Gus huffed. "It's Christmas, cain't we all just get along?"

I just ignored Gus. "We both broke each other's hearts missy. I started it and you finished it."

"That ain't the way I seen it," Missy countered.

"I don't know what other way there is to see it Missy."

"You signed them papers for Duke," she started before I interrupted her.

"Because it was a better opportunity for me. As I recall I found a job and was going to get you out there but you ended that rather quickly."

"You left me," she snapped.

"Because of what you did."

"I didn't do anything," she cried trying to cover her tracks.

"That's the biggest lie of all," Sam stepped in now. "I was there that night when you two had your last big fight. I was trying to find Jake to see if he wanted to go into town when I heard you guys fighting. Don't you dare blame Jake for what happened."

Missy was eerily quiet now. It was the first time Sam had ever said anything about knowing the truth. I just hoped that she wouldn't say anything more than what she had just said.

"My lips are sealed," Sam said. "I won't say anything as a courtesy to my family and to yours. It would be nice if you would stop dragging Jake's name through the mud."

"That's quite enough," dad now spoke. "Y'all best just move onto something else."

"Why don't you go on home Missy," Gus suggested. "Best you relax at home and not come 'round here til Jake is gone."

"With pleasure," Missy huffed.

She stomped off the front porch and disappeared down the driveway towards home.

"Sorry Gus," I offered.

"I don't know what happened and I is quite sure I don't wanna know," he said. "I need another cold one. What would Christmas be without some kinda family drama? At least the cops is here so we don't have to wait on 'em to show up."

The porch broke out in soft laughter as Gus made his way into the house to get another beer.

"Let it rest boy," dad said as Gus went inside.

"Yes sir."

We hung around until 1030 or so tonight. Most everyone had to get up in the morning and go to work. We said our good byes before everyone left. Then we said our good byes to my mom and dad. Teagan and I were going down to Corpus Christi to spend the day and a night on the beach. I promised her we would see the water before we had to go home.

I got her up around 430 and we hit the road by 5. It was going to take about six hours for us to make the long drive down. If everything went smoothly we should be there just around lunch time. She fell back asleep in the car once we got back on the road. I was still tired and drifted here and there until the sun came up. Once the sun came up I was wide awake and made better time.

She finally woke up and watched the road with me. I kept looking at her sitting there.

"Something is bothering me Teagan," I said.

"What is it baby?" she asked.

"There's more to the story with Missy than I have told you."

"Sam told me," she sighed.

"Told you what?"

"About what really happened between you and Missy and the other guy Zack."

"She did?"

"Yeah, when you and your dad went fishing she told me. Sam was worried that Missy would run her mouth so she warned me. She told me everything about what happened."

"And you are ok with it?"

"Why wouldn't I be? You didn't do anything wrong. If I was you I wouldn't have even talked to her anymore."

"I just wanted to make peace."

"I know baby. But like Gus said, sometimes you can't make things right."

I shrugged now. "Don't matter anyway. We won't be going back there for a few years."

"Why not?" she asked now.

"It reminded me of why I wanted to get out of there."

"It wasn't that bad," she offered.

"Try living there for 18 years and tell me that."

She giggled as she switched the radio to try and get something on besides the static. "So much for small town pride."

We pulled into the hotel a little after 12. I checked us in and led the way to the room. I opened the door and waited for her to walk in.

"Ahhh," she sighed. "Freedom and a big bed for us."

I looked at her as she turned around and spread her arms wide before falling into the bed. I threw my shirt off and pounced on her. She started giggling hard as I spread my legs around her hip and kissed her neck.

"Stop it Jake," she shrilled. "I wanted to see the beach, not spend all day in bed with you."

"If you turn over you can see the beach just fine."

"I want to feel the sand," she giggled and kicked around under me.

I lifted a little as I went to pull her thin sweat pants from her hips. She quickly pushed away and shot off the bed leaving her pants behind. Her little ass flashed me as she got to her feet and looked at me laughing. I was shocked she escaped so quickly.

"Later baby," she said coyly. "I really want to see the beach."

"Ok," I sighed. I pulled my shorts off and watched as she went to the bag to get out her suit.

She was careful to turn her body and sit down so she could watch me. She knew I wouldn't give up that easy so she wanted to be prepared to defend herself if she needed. I didn't do anything but watch. I drank her body in as she found both of our suits and threw mine to the far side of the room. I smiled as I took my shirt off and threw that at her.

I picked my shorts up and sat in the chair. She pulled her yellow bikini bottoms up her legs and adjusted them to fit her. They barely covered her mound and left nothing to the imagination as it clung tightly to her skin and gave a defined outline. My cock was fully erect now and throbbing as I watched her slip her shirt over her head.

She caught my gaze and gave a seductive and teasing smile as her bra rolled from her chest and hit the floor.

"Get rid of that thing," she cooed as she looked at my cock bouncing.

"I can't with you standing there like that all sexy like."

"This is sexy to you?" she asked. "Me dressing in my bikini is sexy?"

"You're naked aren't you?"

"Half naked, but yeah."

"Your body is intoxicating to me," I said. "I can't help what you do to me."

"There, I'm covered," she teased. "Now will it go away?"

"Hardly," I sighed. "You look fantastic right now."

"Hmmm," she growled. "Do I?"

"Perfect ten."

"How do we get it to go down then?" she asked.

"You have to take care of it," I teased.

"You do it," she said coyly.

"What?"

"Stroke it," she ordered. Smiled that little smile that I had grown to love.

My hand went to my cock and started stroking it. I squeezed the precum from the tip and let it wet my head as I looked at her. She looked at me now with those eyes. Her face had that flush look to it as her nipples turned rock hard inside her top. I worked myself a little harder as she looked at me.

She sighed as her hand gently touched her nipple. Saw me looking at them and couldn't help but touch them herself. My eyes traveled down to her cunny now. I could see the material tightly pulled over her slit. Little line in the middle showing me that she was parted some. Her hand went down her chest and over her stomach to the top of her bikini bottom.

I didn't know what she was going to do but the thought had my interest peaked. She trailed her fingers over her center and tipped her hips just slightly. She smiled as I sat up a little and looked at her. Her fingers slipped under the edge and pulled the side open to show me her cunny.

I tipped my head at her cunny then at my cock trying to get her to join me. She ran her finger down her slit and pressed her clit making her sigh. Her knees twisted a little as she brought pleasure to herself.

"Touch yourself," I begged.

"I am," she cooed." Fuck, it feels good."

"That's my bad girl."

"Hmmm," she growled. "I've never seen a guy jerk off before. It's kind of hot."

Her fingers sank into her center as she parted her legs to make room. Withdrew and circled her clit. Her fingers shined with her excitement as she moaned again.

"Wouldn't my cock feel better than your fingers?" I said quietly.

"Yes," she moaned.

She pressed her fingers deep into her cunny and twisted them around.

I stood as continued to stroke myself as I moved towards her. She opened her eyes and saw me standing in front of her still stroking my cock.

"No, no," she teased wagging her finger at me. "I told you I wanted to see the beach. You aren't getting me that easy."

I inched closer as she watched me still pulling on my cock. The head was now a shade of purple as I was so turned on. I pushed the head through my fist and touched her hand with it. She turned her hand and let it slide into her last two fingers as she continued to wiggle her first two inside of her.

I could feel the wetness that had coated her hand as she gripped me. I let go and cupped her breasts. I heard her breath catch as I squeezed them gently. Her leg finally lifted from the floor and hit me in the hip. I grabbed it and held it. Her hand now took my cock into it and stroked me. Her juice making her hand slide back and forth with ease.

I let go of her other tit and pulled her other leg up. She yielded now and jumped into my arms wrapping her legs around me as she did. My cock slipped over her wet cunny as she looked at me.

"Fine, fuck me," she begged. "You got me all worked up now."

I started carrying her towards the slider.

"What are you doing?" she giggled.

"Letting you see the beach."

I pulled the slider and it quickly opened to the small balcony.

"No, no," she giggled. "You wouldn't dare fuck me out here."

"Watch me."

I set her down on the ground and let her turn around. She looked out over the railing from the top floor at the beach. I cupped her cunny with my hand and circled my fingers over her clit. She arched her back and let me touch her.

"I can't believe you are fucking me out here," she sighed as I hit the mark.

"I'm not yet."

"What are you waiting for?" she said heavily.

I parted her cheek away from her opening. I pressed the head into her and slipped into her.

"Fuck," she gasped. "You better be quick."

"As horny as you've made me I won't last long."

I pressed into her slippery hole quickly. Loved the way her cunny gripped my cock but let it slide so easily. Rocked my hips deep inside of her as she looked back at me.

"I'm already there baby," she begged.

She started squeezing her cunt muscles tightly around me drawing me closer to the edge.

"Yes baby, I'm cumming," I called to her.

"Fuck," she gasped.

I started firing into her cunt now. Pressing all the way into her and letting myself empty out into her. Her cunt milking my cock as she came. I panted as I kept pushing into her after I was done. My sensitive head still sliding into her soaked tunnel and still bringing me great pleasure.

"Ok," she moaned. "You got what you wanted. Now can we go to the beach?"

"What about the mess?"

"My suit will catch it," she cooed.

"You going to leave it in there?" I asked. I figured she would make some funny comment and then go clean up.

"That's my plan," she said seductively.

I pulled from her as she snapped it back into place. My cock glistened with both of us as I looked at her stunned.

"I'm a bad girl," she giggled.

She turned and dropped to her knees. Took my softening cock into my mouth and cleaned us from it. She did it for just a minute before standing and smiling.

"I know better," she teased. "I keep at it too long and you will be hard again."

"What?" I said playfully. "Not me."

"Get dressed," she laughed.

We went back inside so I could put my trunks on. She took towels from the dresser and waited by the door. She led the way down to the beach. The whole time I was hard knowing how dirty she was being. She noticed as we lay the towels down on the beach.

"I thought you were all better?"

"You do things to me Teagan."

"You want to know a secret?" she asked.

"What?"

"You're not the only one."

"Is that right?" I smiled.

"Umm hmm," she teased.

"We can go back up," I pointed.

"No," she laughed. Mouth making a big O as she laid back and took in some sun. "Later baby."

We lay there for a good part of the afternoon. I kept watching her body from behind my sunglasses. She looked stunning in her little yellow bikini. And when I say little I mean little. I wasn't the only one looking at her. Every guy that came by had to do a double and triple take of her.

She rested on her back for a while before turning over and stretching out on her tummy. Little bikini clung to her middle where the wet spot was. The perfect outline met my eyes as I stared. I was hypnotized by the way the material left nothing to the imagination. I had to turn over after a few minutes of looking.

"Stop teasing yourself," she said without moving.

"What are you talking about?" I tried to play it off.

"Baby," she giggled. "You're not the only one turned on right now."

"Why must you torment me?"

"The reward will be worth it later."

"Is it later yet," I begged.

Her soft giggles met my ears as she turned her head and smiled. "You get it all the time, I can't understand why you are so horny."