Mr. Basketball Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, right there. Cumming hard."

It felt like I might cum again as her cunt clamped down on my cock. The clenching forced me out as juice leaked from her. I pressed into her with my fingers as she still came. Both of us coating my fingers as I buried them deep inside and twisted them around. Her fingers gripped the pillows as she gasped one last time as she finished. I slowed my pace to a soft plunge as she released the pillows. She rolled to her back as she flopped on the bed. Her hands wiped her hair off her face as panted.

Her breathing was labored as she looked at me. "Fuck that was good. You made me so horny by touching me."

I leaned in and kissed her forehead. "You better get cleaned up."

"I'm a mess," she sighed.

She rolled from bed to take care of herself. I slipped my boxers off and used them to clean my hand. I lay down and was a sleep before I remembered her coming back to bed.

"Teagan," I could hear Taylor yelling from the other side of the door.

"Jake!" she cried as she pounded on the door.

Teagan rolled from the bed and pulled her shirt down to cover herself. She opened the door to let Taylor come in.

"The bus is here," she huffed. "You were supposed to be ready by now."

"We must have over slept," Teagan sighed.

"Judging by this note you didn't sleep much at all," Taylor added.

"What note?"

Taylor handed her a note that had been jammed in the door.

Teagan roared with laughter as she turned and gave it to me. I wiped sleep from my eyes as I tried to focus on it. You should be more considerate of your neighbors when you spend all night having sex.

"Is this a joke?" I asked looking at Taylor.

She giggled but denied putting it there. Then she turned more serious again.

"Come on, we have to get going."

"Ok," I said. "Get out so I can get dressed."

She quickly left the room as Teagan yawned. We changed and grabbed our stuff to head to the bus. It was a four hour trip back to the school. We off loaded and headed into the gym for a pep rally to celebrate our state title.

The gym was packed as we walked in. We took center court and held the trophy high in the air as we celebrated. We took time to get some photos for the press. I gave a quick speech about how proud I was for the girls and thanked everyone who supported us this year. It ended after some school related announcements. Teagan and I went to see Thom and talk about looking at some houses.

**

We found a high priced but nice house seven streets away from Thom in the Maple Grove subdivision. Teagan stood in the living room and looked it over trying to come up with ideas on how to decorate it. The realtor had left and told us to lock up after we were done.

"I love it," she said happily.

"I like it too," I said looking around. "It's a lot of house though."

"We can fill it with little ones," she smiled.

"That's the plan," I smiled.

"Can we afford it though?" she questioned.

"We will let your dad talk them down. He should be able to get them to come down on the price."

"What can we get for your house?" she asked.

"About half of what this is going to cost. I'm not going to list it until after the wedding though. It will save the hassle of having to have my family stay in hotels."

"That's a smart idea," she said.

"That's the only kind I have."

"Ok Mr. Cocky," she laughed.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked again.

She looked around again as she thought. She left the living room and walked to the kitchen. She spent a minute looking around before leaving the kitchen and walked towards the stairs that led up to the second floor. I started following her up and watched the short little skirt she was wearing bounce as she walked. I could just make out the flash of her cheeks as I tried to slow down and get a better look.

I could see her glancing back at me and I knew she was smiling. She reached the top step quickly and was out of my gazing eyes before I could get a good look. My curiosity was peeked though and I had to know what she had on under it.

She passed by one of the bedrooms and looked in. I was right behind her as she looked around. My hand palmed her ass cheek and squeezed it softly. She leaned into me and smiled over her shoulder at me. I went to kiss her neck but she teasingly pulled away from me and went down the hall to the second room. She glanced back as I stood at the doorway where she had left me. She was playing her game again.

Like a faithful dog I followed her and played right into her game. I caught her at the doorway again and wrapped my arms around her this time. I held my hands flat on her stomach and pulled her tight into my body. She leaned into me again and giggled a little as I kissed her on the cheek. Her arms reached back and pulled my head against her. I went for her ass again but she spun around and smiled her perfect smile at me.

"Bad boy," she wagged her finger at me.

"What?" I asked.

She slapped my butt then quickly got out of reach as she darted down the hallway back towards the stair case. She left me hobbling along after her. She now went into the master bedroom and looked around. I didn't do anything but watch her this time. She kept waiting for me to follow her but I remained in the doorway.

She went into the bathroom after she looked around the room a little. I followed her this time and stood at the bathroom door. She looked at the big shower and then turned to the huge tub. She leaned over the side and looked in. Her skirt rode up her legs and was just about to expose her ass. Now I made my move and closed in on her. She knew it was coming but didn't move to try and avoid me.

I touched the back of her leg as I stood behind her. She giggled a little and wiggled as my fingers climbed her legs and touched her bare ass. I let my hand remain on her ass as she looked back at me with her lustful eyes. She turned her waist and moved my hand over her skin. My hand touched her middle and met nothing but soft skin.

"Dam Teagan," I gasped.

She just giggled her soft little sexual giggles as my fingers explored her naked skin.

"I'm a bad girl," she teased.

"Why aren't you wearing panties?" I asked dumbly.

"Just in case the mood struck me and I was horny."

"How is the mood striking you?" I asked.

She tipped her hips trying to get my fingers to sink into her as she giggled again. I pressed into her slit as my fingers were met with her excitement. It was a creamy wetness that coated my fingers as I sank into her deeper.

"Does that answer it?" she giggled.

"I'm not sure," I said still probing her.

My middle finger pulled from her wetness but my pointer remained. I extended it to circle her clit as I quickly worked my zipper down to free my cock. She just softly panted as she let me touch her. My cock was free now and I stepped closer to her. She was at the perfect level as she let me stimulate her cunny. I left her clit and used my finger to part her lips away from her center.

I took my cock into my hand and dipped my hips to meet her. My cock pushed passed my finger and started to slip into her. She started giggling again then quickly moaned as I pressed what I could get into her. I took her hips into my grip as I started pulling her further onto my cock.

"Fuck, you're wet," I gasped.

"Ummm hmmm," she growled.

Her hands reached back and flipped her little yellow skirt up over her back to keep it out of the way. The teeth on my zipper rubbed my cock as I pressed deep into her. It was quickly becoming soaked with her juice as I built a steady pace.

She stood suddenly and pulled her cunny away from my cock. Her skirt dropped back down and covered her as she turned to face me. I had this look on my face as she pushed me to step back. She could only smile at my dismay before she kissed my mouth. She took my hands into hers and pulled me to follow her as she went to the counter.

She hopped up on it and sat right on the edge with her legs spread wide. I stepped in between and pulled her hips to draw her closer to me. My cock pressed the wet edges of her lips. I adjusted as she picked her skirt up and moved it clear of my sticky cock. I slipped in as she gasped and wrapped her legs around my butt and held me tight.

The angle was amazing as her puss gripped my cock perfectly. I pushed into her as we met with growing slaps of sex. I pulled her face to mine and kissed her as she panted into my mouth. She let little whimpers escape as I withdrew before plunging back into her deeply.

She was soaking wet as her cream leaked from her. The slaps of us coming together were turning to wet slaps as I quickened the pace more. I pulled away from her mouth and gripped her hips. She had this look on her face that said she was close and needed to cum. I tipped my head and silently asked if she was close since I was.

"Ummm hmmm," she growled now.

I started pulling her hips into my thrusts as I felt myself getting closer. Our wet slaps were loud as they echoed off the walls of the empty bathroom and bedroom. My balls were hitting the edge of the counter and sticking to them before I withdrew and drove back into her again.

"Yes, yes," she cried. "Cumming."

Her cunt clamped and released on my cock as she flooded her tunnel and coated my cock with more cream. I was so close to cumming as she cried out with pleasure.

"Don't stop," she begged. "Oh, this feels good."

"I'm going to fill you," I warned.

"Yes," she cried.

I flooded her cunt as she pulled her legs tighter around me. I continued to churn in her until I was completely dry and had given her all of my seed. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight to me. I panted into her neck and softly kissed it as she tipped it to my lips and melted to me.

"I like it," she sighed referring to my earlier question.

"We will get your dad to work on getting a good deal," I smiled. "I like it too."

She just giggled and hugged on me some more.

"Ok," she said after a minute. "I got to get to the toilet."

I stepped back as she quickly moved from the counter and parked herself on the toilet. I put myself away and left her to take care of her business. I walked into the bedroom and looked around some. Then I left and walked downstairs to look around at the house again. She joined me so we could leave.

We closed on the house two days before I had my surgery scheduled. We spent the next day just moving some of the basic things we needed from the old house to the new one. I gave her an allowance to go shopping for a few things to start decorating the place. I was on the table the next day getting cut on to get the scar tissue removed that had been hampering my knee.

I spent the next week just resting and letting my knee heal some. I hated being stuck in bed but I had a lot of visitors that came by to see the house and keep me company. Taylor was a big help as she spent a lot of time with me while Teagan was out taking classes or getting things for the wedding organized.

"You can go if you want to," I said.

"Are you sure?" Taylor asked. "What if you need something while I'm gone?"

"I can walk you know," I smiled at her concern. "Teagan will be home in an hour. If I need anything I can always call you. It isn't like you live an hour away."

"Call me if you need me," she sighed.

"I don't want to keep you here. You're on spring break, go enjoy yourself."

"I have nothing else going on," she sighed. "I can't wait until you are better. I miss practicing."

"Soon enough I will be up and moving around again and you will wish I was still stuck in bed."

"So you think," she teased.

"You just wait."

She turned from the bed where she had been sitting and watching TV with me to leave.

"Hey Taylor," I called. "You're a great kid. Thanks for all your help."

"It's the least I can do coach."

"It's Jake now sweetie," I corrected her. "The season is over until next winter. Then you can call me coach again."

We laughed as she picked up her phone from the night stand and waved her good bye. I found the pill bottle and swallowed the pain medicine. I put on a good front but the truth was my knee was throbbing with pain. I lay there for a while until the meds started working before I carefully climbed from the bed. I hobbled into the bathroom and relieved myself. I had been holding it for a long time since I didn't want Taylor to help me take a leak. I was stubborn to say the least.

I got my crutches and tried going down stairs. I made it down to the last few steps before the peg stuck on a ripple in the carpet. I turned my body and grabbed the railing keeping my knee out of the way as I slid to the bottom and lay there on the floor. That wasn't my best idea I thought. I didn't hurt anything though.

I left my crutches where they had fallen and slid across the hardwood floor on my back with my good leg to the couch. I just made it to the couch and pushed myself up when Teagan walked in the door. She looked at me then saw the crutches and put two and two together.

"Where the hell is Taylor?" she barked.

"I sent her home baby," I said. "I did this all on my own, don't be mad at her."

"Jake," she scolded. "You don't want to make this worse."

"I'm fine," I sighed. "Just the last few steps is all I fell."

"Geez Jake," she huffed.

"How was your day?" I asked changing the subject.

"It was good," she smiled letting it go. "I think I found the dress."

"Can I see it?" I teased.

"You know that's bad luck," she smiled. "My mom and Tara thought I looked stunning in it though."

"I bet," I said. "But you look good in anything."

"Do I?" she smiled.

I smiled at her as she stood there looking at me. She spun around slowly and flaunted her body to me as she did. Even in just a tank top and a pair of shorts she looked good. I raised my eyebrows at her as she flattened her hands out of her chest and ran the down to her shorts. I leaned back as I watched her move around now putting on a little show for me.

She kicked her flip flops free and smiled at me. She twirled her hair around as she spun around and put her hands on her ass. My cock started swelling in my running shorts now and raised them from my legs showing my excitement. This only fueled Teagan as she turned back around and grabbed the bottom of her tank top. She pulled it up to expose her tight tummy as her hips moved from side to side.

It slowly climbed up over her tummy to reveal her bra. Her nipples pressed hard against the thin material as she pulled her top off and twirled it around her finger. She flung it at me and smiled when I didn't try to catch it. I let it hit me in the face. She turned now so her back was to me and reached back to unhook the clasp. Her bra folded forward and fell to the floor.

She kept one arm covering herself as she turned back around to face me. I knew what she had hiding behind them but I couldn't help but breathe a little harder waiting for her to show me. She showed them to me as she rubbed her hands over them on her way to the button on her little shorts. She pulled it free and unzipped them. She turned again and pulled them down some to show me she had a red thong on. She pulled them back up and shook her booty at me.

Her fingers remained hooked around the waistline as she pulled them down some then back up to tease me further. My cock was at full mast now and straining in my shorts. I started rubbing my hand over it as she walked towards me. She got on her knees in front of me and ran her hands along my legs. She passed over my cock and squeezed it sending a shiver down my spine.

Her hands continued up to my stomach as she went under my shirt and scratched my skin. That felt almost as good as her touching my cock. I tried to palm her tits and got them in my grip before she smiled and laughed a little. She pulled my hands off and climbed back to her feet. She hooked her jeans again and slowly pulled them down her legs. They dropped to the floor before she stepped from them and kicked them away.

I watched as her hands ran over her skin again. Her little cunny pressed hard against the thin fabric and outlined her slit. I couldn't stand it anymore as my hands shifted my shorts down so I could get my cock free. I took it into my grasp and softly stroked it. She had that seductive smile on her face as she watched me.

She squatted down again and ran her hands along her legs up to her puss. She squeezed her lips together with her hands before continuing up to her breasts. The squeeze left the thin little fabric slightly off center and revealed her wet little lip. She smiled as I focused on her center. She turned now and got on all fours. She arched her back and held her hips up high as her hand rubbed the flesh on her cheeks. Her wet little center was in full view as her lips parted.

She pulled the material away from her crack then let it snap back into place covering her up again. She sat up now and looked over her shoulder at me idly tugging on my cock. I was bringing relief to myself and not trying to get myself off. She squeezed her nipples as she climbed back to her feet.

She carefully sat on my lap as I tapped my cock on her leg. She giggled as she leaned down and kissed me. I kissed her back as my fingers went for her cunny. I touched her wetness that had soaked into the fabric. I rubbed her for a few seconds before she dropped away from my lap and got on her knees again between my legs. I rubbed my fingers together and felt her wetness on them as her hand took my cock.

She licked the head as I cupped her tit again. She tasted my desire as I leaked heavily. She moaned as I pinched her nipple. She took the head into her mouth and rolled her tongue over my slit. I panted hard as I twisted her nipple. She pulled off my head and held me in her hand. She was now out of reach as she licked my cock from the base all the way to the tip. She kissed it and stood again.

She used her hands again to outline her body as they slid down to the thin elastic around her hips. She dipped her thumbs under the edges and pulled them away from her body and wiggled her hips. They slowly left her legs as she turned her back to me and bent at the waist. They dropped to her ankles as her fingers curled under her center and teased her lips. Her fingers disappeared inside as she moaned in pleasure.

My fist had returned to my cock as I pulled it again. She kept plunging her fingers in and out. They glistened with her desire as she cupped her tit. She spun back around now as I begged her with my eyes. She stepped close to me and continued to finger herself. I reached for her but she playfully slapped my hand. She stepped back and dropped to the ground showing me that her fingers were still buried inside her cunny. She tipped her neck as her hands slid along the exposed flesh. Her skin was flush with desire as her fingers wetly slid along her cunny.

She stood and tasted her own juice as she licked her fingers. She dipped back into her cunny and held her fingers deep inside as she twisted them around. They pulled free and were coated as she stepped to me and held them in my face. I opened my mouth as she let me taste her wetness. She sat in my lap again as I pushed my cock towards her cunny.

It just touched her lips as her wetness leaked onto my sensitive head. She circled it and kept me just out of reach, only letting my head ride against her opening. I let my cock go and let her do what she wanted with me. She smiled down at me as her lips met mine now. She was happy I finally yielded to her.

She undulated her hips as she pinned my cock to my belly. My shaft split her lips apart as it slid along her soaked opening. My head bumping her clit as she rocked back and forth. We just kissed as she let me slide along her, my cock aching to enter her but I let her play. My hands just scratched her sides now. I used the slightest touch to tickle her as she let little giggles escape into my mouth.