Mr. Bear Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goddess, I loved him. Stooping just a little, once more showing him the splendor of my cleavage, I clipped the leading leash onto his collar. Straightening, leash in hand, I looked down at him. "Pick up the basket, Mr. Bear, and escort me downstairs."

"Yes, Mistress." Wiggling around me on his knees, he picked up the picnic basket, then looked up. "May I walk on my feet, Mistress?"

"You may."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Together, we headed downstairs. Again, my heels wobbled slightly on the cushiony carpet. We reached the front entryway, and I turned to face him. "Set the basket down, and resume the position."

Nodding, he dropped to his knees at the edge of the carpet, set the basket in front of him by about a foot, and tucked his hands behind his head. I loved that stance; it made every muscle on his torso bulge just enough for hunky definition. Bending over, I flashed my curves at him one last time, unclipping the leash. Kissing him softly on the lips, I straightened up before it could deepen into anything else. "You will keep the collar with you, Mr. Bear, as a sign of my right to dominate you. Every time I come over here for a session, I expect you to be wearing it. Every time I come over for one of these adventures, you will greet me in the position, naked but for your collar, ready and willing to submit yourself to my desires. When we are through, you will escort me back down here and resume the position you greeted me in, to show that, even as I leave, you are still subservient to my every whim. And, each time I leave and each time I return, you will respectfully remind me of how many demerits or merits you have on your tally. So the current number is…?"

He thought quickly, and finally asked, "…Five, Mistress?"

"Very good," I praised him, smiling. "Remember that number for the next time I return."

Turning away, I removed my coat from the rack and shrugged into it. Facing him again, I took my time buttoning it up again, then drew on my leather driving gloves. I was glad I only had a short ways to go, since it was a cold night outside, icy cold; I might even have to scrape my windshield so I could see to drive, tonight. Winter was coming early to our corner of the Pacific Northwest.

My new sub spoke up as I picked up the basket. "Will you please call me when you get home, Mistress? So that I know you've gotten home safely?"

It touched me that he was concerned for my safety. I started to agree, then realized it wasn't quite that easy. Reaching into the basket, I pulled out the notebook again, readying it. "I'll need your phone number."

He gave it to me, and his cell number, his pager number, and his personal email address. Then hesitated. "…Do I have to give you my work number or email address, Mistress? This is my private life, not my professional one, and I'd kind of like to keep it that way."

"We'll keep it separate; I don't allow my private pleasures to mix with my business life, myself, so I have no problems with that," I agreed, tucking the notebook back into the picnic basket. "I will call you when I get home, to let you know I got there safely, Mr. Bear. Your concern for my welfare pleases me. In the meantime, remember that you are not allowed to cum, or even touch yourself, for the rest of tonight, or you will earn ten more demerits. Between tomorrow morning and our next session, you may cum once, and only once, by jacking off…so I advise you to hold off as long as you can, or you'll go mad with the urge to beat your meat a second time to the memories we've made tonight. Should you fail my instructions and actually cum a second time, it will be twenty more demerits. A third time, it will be thirty additional demerits, a fourth time will add forty demerits, and so on and so forth. How many do you have right now, again?"

"Five, Mistress," he replied promptly.

"Five…what?" I prompted him lightly, adjusting my gloves.

"I have five demerits on my tally, Mistress," he recited dutifully, and received a smile.

"Goodnight, Mr. Bear. Pleasant dreams."

Turning to the door, I opened it, letting in a swirl of frigid air. Letting myself out, I caught one last glimpse of him as I twisted to make sure the door shut. He was watching me leave, kneeling naked on the carpeted floor, thighs splayed wide and penis definitely erect. Then the door shut between us, and given that it was indeed cold, I made my way back to my car, scraped the windshield quickly as I shivered in my coat, and made my way home.

It didn't take long; the streets were quiet, with little traffic to interfere with my safe return. Closing the garage as soon as my car was parked, I entered the house, kicked off my heels, and carried the basket to the phone. Dialing the first number in the notebook, I didn't even hear a full ring before it picked up.

"—Mistress?" I heard my sub gasp.

"Your eagerness pleases me, Mr. Bear," I drawled.

"That was fast," he murmured in my ear. "Where…may I ask where you live, Mistress?"

"Less than fifteen blocks away."

I heard his breath escape, then shudder back in again. "That close? You live within a mile of my house?"

"Surprise; I didn't even know it myself, until you told me earlier," I murmured, and laughed with him. "Well, now that I'm safely home, I'll again wish you a good ni—"

"—Wait! Please, Mistress…when may I see you again?" he asked me politely. Phrasing it in a way that subtly acknowledged my schedule was the deciding factor in our next encounter, not his.

"After Thanksgiving, I think. After I go to my parents' for the usual overindulgent dinner."

He groaned. "I can't wait that long! Please, will you come back tomorrow night?" he pleaded. "Pretty please, with a whipping on top?"

That made me laugh. "I'll think about it. Be a good little bear, between now and our next meeting, and don't forget to help your own family do the dishes, on Thursday… Goodnight."

"Goodnight," he whispered, and I hung up, satisfied. Well, almost. After the way his tongue could dance through my cunt, I doubted even my favorite vibrator would be up to the job, tonight. Then again, if I chose to hold off on my own orgasm until our next encounter, I, too, just might be the in mood to meet with him again as soon as tomorrow night…

- - - - -

{Author's Note: I welcome you feedback and votes, for this and all my other stories. I've already heard from a few subs; perhaps a Dom/ina would care to comment, too? Do let me know how you feel about the Mr. Bear series; I'm hoping to get even more chapters written soon as well. Don't forget to play both safety & consentually, and have a good summer/winter (depending on your hemisphere)!

~ladyofthemasque, Domina ex arcanum}