Mr Benn On The Ward

Story Info
TV hero has a hospital adventure.
1.4k words
2.83
15k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr Benn left his house in Festive road and headed into town. Even though it was Saturday he always dressed in pinstriped suit, bowler hat and deeply shined black shoes.

After a hard week in the office, Mr Benn always needed to relax and so every Saturday went to the costume shop in town.

As usual he entered the strange shop with trepidation. He shut the door and as if by magic the shopkeeper appeared.

“Can I help you Sir?”

“I noticed that nurses uniform on my visit last week, could I try it on?”

“Certainly Sir.”

With that Mr Benn entered the changing room at the side of the shop, removed his clothes and slipped into the nurses uniform.

As usual with every article in this shop, it fit perfectly. The crisp white dress with blue piping, one inch healed black shoes, black stockings attached to white suspenders that matched the small knickers and bra, finishing off with elastic belt and the small fob watch pinned to the dress. He looked in the mirror and on seeing everything straight, headed through the second door.

Once through the door, around him was a busy hospital, doctors, nurses and orderlies darting in all directions. Just then a ward sister approached him.

“Ah Sue, glad you’re here early this evening. We need some samples taken and fast!”

As he followed her speed walking to the large ward at the end, he noticed his reflection in a glass panel. Before him was a beautiful young petite blonde girl with a short bob hair style and rather oversized breasts forcing the heavy material of the uniform out to near bursting point.

As Sue took a blood sample from Mr Robinson, she noticed the mans eyes transfixed by her chest. Every time she breathed in her breasts lifted, stretching the material further. Although she tried hard, it was difficult to take the samples without giving him a good look at the cleavage.

After finishing with Mr Robinson, Sue walked back to the station with the samples. As she did so the dress felt tighter than before. It felt like not an ounce of material had gone to waste, closely wrapping every curve of her young body. As she sat at the station, Sue looked down and saw that the length of the dress was way up her legs. She was now confused as she could remember the dress being the regulation “below the knee” when she put it on. Now it just covered the stocking tops and seams were stretched to bursting.

The night duty was usually a very quiet and lonely duty, so once all the days bustle had gone, Sue caught up with her work then settled into a good magazine from the common room.

At about ten o’clock one the help buzzers was sounded. It was Mr John Robinson. Sue rushed into the ward and straight to Mr Robinson. All seemed quiet as she neared. Mr Robinson was asleep and all was quiet. Once beside the bed she looked down to check. As she did so her hands were grabbed from behind and John Robinson came to life. Sue was pulled back onto the bed behind her just as John stood up and towered over her.

Sues hands were now bound to the bed. Why wasn’t she struggling or screaming? She felt Johns hands slip up her stocking clad legs and her head was pulled back over the edge of the bed. Before her eyes in the semi darkness was a large member. Her eyes widened in shock, but strangely her mouth opened in readiness. Sue then realised for some weird reason she wasn’t wearing any knickers. John’s hands trailed up the suspender straps, lifting the dress above her waist.

Without any preparation John slipped his hardening dick into Sues wet vagina. Before Sue could realise she was enjoying this, the meat before her eyes, worked its way into her gaping mouth. It was massive, just its tip stretched her mouth. The owner of this 9 inch python just kept sliding more in until it stopped against the back of her throat.

Python man pushed a pillow under Sue’s upper back and that straightened her neck. With a forceful thrust the remaining five inches were deep within her throat.

Sue was in ecstasy as these two worked together in ramming their manhood’s deep within her. Sue knew she was getting wet down there, but something else was happening. It felt like a large river had been dammed. A sort of frustration and expectancy built within as they pumped harder and harder. She just didn’t want them to stop, as it felt so right.

They’re ramming was becoming more and more painful, but it just filled her with larger amounts of pleasure. Breathing was difficult as now her throat was filled with cock head. In a desperate gasp for air, Sue’s throat muscles gripped the cock in her mouth as her vagina clenched onto Mr Robinson’s tool. Sue came with a torrent, her body bucking with spasms up her back. That sent both men over the edge and semen was blasted deep within her. Quickly python man pulled his meat out and Sue sucked in a great lungful of air. She was exhausted as she tried to raise herself from the bed. Through the gloom though more men could be seen and as soon as Mr Robinson had withdrawn another took his place between Sues legs. Hands now pulled her head back down. Before her was another dick, not as large as Python man, but a good six inches none the less.

Without worrying about Sue, both men thrust deep within her and soon pumped in rhythm.

In what felt like only a few minutes these two shot their load inside Sue and were replaced by two more hard dicks. As fresh penis replaced spent dick time after time, Sue lay there in a near unconscious state, accepting all that was coming her way.

Her mind came back as she felt her nurse’s dress being unzipped and her large breasts being manhandled. As a guy forced his pecker deep into Sue’s vagina another man slipped his dick between Sues large melons and squeezed them together, enveloping his dick. He then pumped as if his life depended on it.

Sue had lost track of time as she felt semen shoot from between her breasts down the inside of the uniform. She then noticed it was getting lighter in the ward. It was morning and she had been in that position for over seven hours! Was it ten men? Twenty? Thirty!?! Sue didn’t have an idea as the last man pumped his seed into her now gaping vagina.

Shakily Sue got up from the bed and tried to make herself presentable, as she knew Sister would be round at six. Semen spurts and stains covered the front of her crisp white nurses uniform. Her bra had vanished and as she tried to zip up the front of her uniform, the zip jammed a couple of inches below her breasts. Without the bra support her large melons spread the dresses cleavage alarmingly and no amount of struggling with the zip got it higher. Although her stockings were complete they had jets of white up and down them. Her hair was badly matted with dried clumps of semen. In fact she was a total mess and as she walked back to the wards station she could feel great masses of spunk slip from between her legs and slide down her stocking clad legs.

Just then she heard the Sister and the morning team approach down the hallway. Sue then wondered what she was going to say to them. Just as the double doors opened, as if by magic, the shopkeeper appeared.

“Would you like to go through this door?”

Sue did as instructed and Mr Benn found himself back in the changing room. Hung on the wall was a pinstriped suit and a bowler hat.

Mr Benn removed the uniform and put on his suit, shiny shoes and bowler hat.

As he left the shop the shopkeeper said.

“Hope to see you again soon sir.”

A now relaxed Mr Benn headed off back home. As he walked down Festive road the memories of the day ran through his mind, “Was it a dream?” he asked himself. Just then he coughed and from his mouth came a long black curly hair. Now smiling, Mr Benn wondered whether to keep it as a memento of his adventure.