Mr. Black: The delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it went down it exposed the beautiful mound, smooth, completely shaven. Jake couldn't help but wonder if the only reason it was perfectly shaven was because yesterday was Tuesday. Once his mother stepped out of the panties she opened her legs as previously requested by Mr. Black.

Jake got down on his knees and began kissing and caressing his mother's ass. He knew by know that Mr. Black wouldn't like for him to just immediately fuck his mother. He kissed, licked and even nibbled her ass while he ran a finger around her pussy lips and up and down her slit.

The more he touched her vagina the angrier she got. She thought she would be able to just get it over with but she was still angry and utterly humiliated.

She held her tears in again and went back to closing her eyes and lowering her head as her son fondled her and caressed her in places a son should never be caressing a mother. She knew she had to remain quiet and just accept it. Suddenly she felt his breath on her labia.

That sent a shock down her spine. She was already wet from thinking of Mr. Black before. She was desperately trying to not feel aroused but his breath retriggered her thoughts of Mr. Black. She felt her son's tongue licking her outer labia and every so often slipping inside.

She felt his hands spread her labia apart giving him better access to her inner labia and clitoris. She felt his tongue darting in and out and flicking her clitoris. She heard a soft moan involuntarily escape her lips causing her to clench her fists and try to futilely rid her mind of all thoughts of pleasure.

Jake's only thoughts were to end it quickly but satisfactorily for Mr. Black. Though he kept remembering what Mr. Black told him about possibly never having such a beauty again and to enjoy it while he could. On top of that he was angry with his mother for cheating on his father so he didn't feel as bad any more for what was happening, at least that is how he rationalized it.

Jake continued licking and inserting a finger slowly, causing his mother to release more soft moans. Jake noticed that she began pushing back on his finger causing him to wonder if she was enjoying this or if she was just putting on a show to keep Mr. Black happy.

Jake stood up and placed the tip of his penis at the entrance of her vagina. Once his mother felt this she let out another angry yell and began to pound the table yelling "WHY!?, WHY!?, WHY!?" and tears began streaming again.

Jake grit his teeth in anger with himself but knew he had to go through with it. He slowly continued to slide his penis in, inch by inch his mother let out smaller angry yells. She was angrier at the fact that she couldn't control the pleasure she was feeling even if it was her son fucking her. Every inch that went in, and caused her more pleasure, just made her angrier.

"Mrs. Smith, I will have no more yelling in my video. Also please look up."

She opened her eyes to see that Mr. Black had switched positions. He was now standing before her observing her getting fucked by her own son. She also noticed that now he was in possession of the camera.

"I need you to look up at me and the camera. I want to see those beautiful eyes enjoying every thrust your son gives you. Frank is connecting the magic wand vibrator to help you achieve climax." Mr. Black looked up at Jake. "Don't cum in your mother. When you are ready to cum let her know so she can quickly take your load in her mouth again. Mrs. Smith, do not release his dick until you have cleaned up every last drop."

Jake's mother kept her gaze fixed on Mr. Black as he asked. She felt her son pumping back and forth each time a little faster and harder. As she stared at Mr. Black she was able to let go a little and somewhat enjoy what was happening. She let her mind wander so she could enjoy it, suddenly she felt Frank placing the vibrator right on her clitoris from under the table.

That sensation was too much and she let out a much louder moan than before. Embarrassed, she tried to hold in her moans, but she saw the look of disapproval on Mr. Black's face. For some reason she felt she needed to please him and gain his approval, not just because of the situation.

She let go even more and began moaning and matching her son's strokes with movements of her own. Hearing his mother moaning as she did caused Jake to thrust even harder and enjoy it more himself.

The sensation of the vibrator and her son being inside her was too much for her. She began having a huge orgasm, much bigger than anything before. Her body was shaking she could barely remain standing, she shifted all her weight to the table.

She let out a long loud moan as she lay exhausted on the table while her son continued pumping harder and faster. Feeling his mother's pussy rapidly tightening and releasing around him caused him to tap his mother's back and yell.

"I'M CUMING, I'M CUMING"

With that she gathered what little strength she had left and slid off the table to her knees and immediately took his penis into her mouth and sucked like she never sucked before. She was no longer thinking, she was just doing.

She felt his warm load flow into her mouth while her son held her head. He was done and wanted to pull out but she held him remembering that Mr. Black told her not to release until every last drop was gone. She continued to suck and swallow and lick the tip until she was sure he was done.

Jake sat down exhausted while his mother just remained kneeling on the floor in shock.

"That was very good. This will make for a very good video. I am happy with the results continue to live your lives normally I won't retaliate anymore."

With that Mr. Black motioned to Frank and they left. Jake couldn't bear to look at his mother. He gathered his things, got dressed and headed for the door. As he left all he could muster was, "I'm sorry." His mother didn't answer back nor did she even look at him as he left. When the door closed she lowered her head to the floor and cried.

********Six Months later****************

It took a while for Jake to visit his parents again. His mother and he had gotten over what happened and have told no one. Their relationship has never been the same as it once was. Jake does his laundry alone mostly and has learned to cook. Jake's mother broke it off with her lover and his father never knew anything ever happened.

One day a letter arrived, Jake's mother opened it and inside was a note that read, "Here is your 10% as promised, more to come." no signature or anything. Also enclosed was a check for $500,000. Seeing this caused Jake's mother to run to the bathroom and vomit. Then she curled up in a ball on the bathroom floor and began to cry once again.

12