Mr. Bonivich and His Women Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife, cheating.
1k words
3.92
65.4k
26
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 07/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoOne6669
NoOne6669
14 Followers

Karen Wilson and her husband Brad had just moved into their new apartment only a few days before. Brad's work had transferred him when the man he replaced was let go for sexual harassment. It was a new beginning for the two of them and they were excited about the move. Brad is a stock broker fresh out of college working at his first job. Karen was happy being a homemaker. Karen is a beautiful brunette standing at about 5' 8" tall and weighing around 125 pounds. Her measurements are 36DD 26 34, a knockout figure at that. Her and her husband are young still both being only23 years old. They were just finishing dinner when a knock came at the door. Karen opened the door to find an older man that she guessed to be about sixty years old or so. "Not very pleasant to look at," she thought to herself. An ugly man that is also a little on the plump side and not a strand of hair on his head.

"Hello, my name is Yuri Bonivich and I live across the hall," said the man at the door. " I just dropped by to welcome you and your husband to the building." From what she could tell he had an eastern European accent. In his hand was a bottle of wine. " I thought maybe the three of us could have a drink or two and get to know each other," he said.

"Hi, my name is Karen Wilson and this is my husband Brad," she replied. By this time Brad was standing next to her at the door. "Won't you please come in."

Mr. Bonivich walked past the couple into their living room. "Here Mr. Wilson, why don't you poor us each a glass of wine." he said. With bottle in hand Brad walked over to the small bar over in the corner of the room. Karen sat on a bar stool in front of bar with Mr. Bonivich standing beside her.

The three of them spent the next hour and a half talking and having a few laughs. From time to time though Mr. Bonivich made strong eye contact with Karen. "How odd," she thought to herself. His eyes were very dark and mysterious penetrating deep within her sending a chill down her spine. "They seem so very hypnotic," she thought.

The conversation continued for another half an hour when suddenly Brad's cell phone rang. It was someone from his office complaining that something was wrong with the account he had been working on before he left the office that day. Brad excused himself and stepped into the bedroom where he had his laptop saying he shouldn't be long.

With her husband gone Karen felt a little uncomfortable being alone with this strange man that she had just met. She didn't ant to seem rude though so she decided to be on her best behavior.

She sat with her legs crossed on the bar stool facing her guest as he spoke. "I'm so happy that you and your husband moved in," he said. "No one has lived in this apartment since the Anderson's moved out three months earlier. I'm also glad that you turned out to be so beautiful." With that he placed his hand on her knee just beneath the hem of her skirt. Immediately making Karen shake as she sat there on the bar stool. She couldn't understand why but she did not try to stop him. "Don't worry my dear, I would never harm you," he said.

Mr. Bonivich began rubbing Karen's leg moving a little higher with each stoke. Karen was beside herself not knowing what to do as this strange man's hand was starting to make her feel strange herself. She also couldn't understand why but she un crossed her legs and let him rub even higher. The hole time he never broke eye contact with her after her husband left the room.

Karen felt as if she were in a trance as she allowed this man to move his hand up and down her thigh. Then for reasons beyond her understanding she parted her legs and let him go even higher. Soon he reached the already soaking wet crotch of her panties making her moan softly. "That's it Karen, just let it happen and enjoy yourself," he said to her.

She couldn't believe that she was letting him do this to her and that she was really starting to enjoy it. He was stroking her pussy through her panties and getting her close to orgasm. Her head was spinning with desire and she wanted more. Soon she was making louder noises so Mr. Bonivich leaned in and kissed her right on the mouth to quiet her down. His tongue darted right into her mouth dancing around hers. She came within seconds having the most powerful orgasm of her life. "I knew you would like it if I did that to you," he said.

"Oh my god," she said. "I can't believe that I let you do that to me. But it felt so good that I couldn't find the strength to stop you."

"I know my dear," he replied. "But don't worry, it'll be our little secret." Then he said, "why don't you be a good little slut take your panties off and give them to me."

Without a word she stood up removed her panties and handed them to this ugly man that had just seduced her. Who then lifted them to his face and sniffed them.

"Mmmmm, what a lovely scent you have my dear," he said. "I think you and I are going to be really good friends."

Soon after Brad returned to his wife and their neighbor stating that the crisis at work was averted. They all finished their drinks then Mr. Bonivich said he had to get back to his apartment and get ready for bed seeing that it was starting to get late. They all said goodnight to each other then he was gone.

To be continued...

NoOne6669
NoOne6669
14 Followers