Mr. Carter Ch. 02

Story Info
When he surprises her at home, she's in for a treat!
2.1k words
4.41
28.6k
11
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day at school full of demanding professors and grueling exams. When I finally made it home, all I wanted to do was put on my sweats and make a drink. Of course it had to start raining the day I had forgotten my umbrella soaking my clothes while I ran from my car into my house. I took off my wet clothes and changed into my comfiest sweats and fluffy socks, piling my hair on top of my head in a messy bun. All layered up and cozy, I headed to the kitchen to fix a drink when I heard the doorbell ring. I took my drink with me and placed it on the side table next to the couch.

I opened the door and saw Lucas standing on my porch wet from the rain.

"Lucas! Hi! What are you doing here?"

"I missed you, and I wanted to see you, so I used the employee files to find your address. I told you they had tons of useful information", he said with a wink. "Now are you going to let me in?"

"Of course, come on in."

I blushed when he looked at me and was trying to think of how I could covertly change out of my multi-layered outfit.

"Let me get you a towel to dry off. I'll be right back."

"Don't be gone too long, I've been thinking about you all day."

I ran to my bathroom and was happy to see that my make-up wasn't completely ruined. I quickly reapplied my mascara and put on a little lip balm, ran my fingers through my hair, grabbed a towel and went back to the living room.

Our hands brushed each other's as I passed him the towel. Even the slight contact had my body electrified. My eyes scanned his body and took in how his blue button-down was clinging to him outlining his chest and shoulders. I heard a chuckle and realized I'd been staring for a little too long.

Lucas finished drying his hair and took off his soaked shirt. The sight of his half naked body sent shivers down my spine and made my pussy clench. I could feel my nipples getting hard and was thankful that my frumpy outfit was at least serving a small purpose by concealing them. He picked up my drink from the side table and took a small sip. I could see a smile in his eyes as he looked at me over the rim of the glass. Seeing him take a drink from my glass was oddly one of the sexiest things I had ever seen.

I didn't think I could be in the room with him much longer before I threw myself at him. Trying to think of an excuse to exit, I told him I would go make him a drink. I vaguely heard him say something about just sharing mine, but I was only focused on getting a moment to compose myself.

I dashed toward the kitchen and took a drink straight from the bottle of whiskey on my counter. Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes and placed my palms on the counter to steady myself. I didn't hear Lucas behind me, so when his arms wrapped around me, I jumped. I calmed down a bit when I felt his hot breath on my neck, but my heart was still beating like crazy. I felt his hands move to the hem of my sweater and start to lift it. He took a step back while I lifted my arms so he could remove it. My sweater fell to the floor, and Lucas spun me around to capture my mouth with his.

I couldn't believe I had gone more than a minute, let alone a few days, without his lips on my mine. His tongue probed my lips, and I gladly allowed him deeper into me. As our kisses grew more passionate, Lucas gripped my ass and lifted me onto the counter. Without having to stand on my tip toes to reach him, I could deepen our kisses and relish in his touch. I pulled him closer into me and brought my feet up to cup his ass. Lucas kneaded my breasts through the fabric of my shirt, but I guess he wanted direct access, because he broke our kiss to remove my shirt. Lucas let out a breath of frustration when instead of my naked body he was met with my undershirt.

"Good god, woman! How many shirts do you have on?"

I shrugged and tried to hide my smile when I replied, "I was cold!"

"Well, baby, it's a good thing I'm hear to warm you up!"

He leaned in to kiss me again, took me of the counter into his arms and headed for the living room. I broke our kisses to tell him that I wanted him to take me to my bed, pointing him down the hall.

He gently laid me down onto my bed, the weight of his body pressed against me. I ground myself into the growing bulge in his pants and let out a soft whimper when he sat up and broke our connection. I quickly made a move to sit up and bring him back to me, but Lucas gently pushed me back down.

"Patience. If I have to unwrap you from all this damn layers, then I want to take my time."

He sat back resting on his knees as he took one then the other of my fluffy socks off, discarding them behind him. He kissed each of my feet before running his hands up my legs to the waistband of my baggy sweatpants pulling them down slowly at first and then yanking them off when he noticed the leggings underneath. He cocked his eyebrow at me and asked, "Really?"

"I was very cold?"

He threw my pants to the floor and grabbed my leggings nearly tearing them off me, finally getting what he wanted when all that was left was my lace briefs. He slowly traced his fingers from my feet to the tops off thighs, his body following until it rested on top of me. I traced my fingertips across his back feeling the goosebumps rise on his skin while he planted soft kisses on my collar bone and chest.

I wanted more-more of his kisses, more of his touch, more of him. I reached between us to undo his belt and unfasten his pants. I pulled his zipper down and spread the front of his pants open, sliding my hands inside to feel his thick cock.

I was having a hard time moving my hand much since our bodies were so close. Lucas put his hands down on either side of my head and lifted himself up and off of me. Now it was my turn to push him gently down and strip him of his his clothes. I pulled his pants and boxers down in one motion letting his cock spring free. Placing my palms on his thighs I bent towards his beautiful member. I opened wide to allow his full girth to fit and very slowly took him inch by inch until I felt his tip hit the back of my throat. I sucked in my cheeks as I made my way back up his dick. His hands came to rest on the back of my head as he guided me up and down his hard cock. While I tried to quicken my pace eager to bring him to orgasm, Lucas kept my pace slow and steady languishing in the feeling of my warm mouth engulfing his cock.

After a few more passes at his beautiful penis, Lucas gave me a gentle nudge as he pulled away from me, his dick slipping from my mouth with a slight pop. His chest was rising and falling as he worked to steady his breathing, and I learned back against the headboard waiting for him to direct the next move.

Finally he looked up at me, staring deep into my eyes. "The other night was amazing, but it was over too fast. Tonight, I want to take my time with you."

He slowly crawled up the bed to me leaning down to give me a long slow kiss. He planted soft kisses along my jawline and up to my ear where he leaned in and whispered, "I want to see you touch yourself. I want to see what you look like when you make yourself cum."

I took a sharp intake of breath slightly shocked by his words, but undeniably turned on, the wetness between my legs soaking my pussy.

"You make me so hot. Do you see how hard you get me? No one has ever turned me as much as you." He began to stroke himself slowly as I massaged my breasts and tweaked my nipples.

Watching him touch himself as I lay there totally exposed was probably the most erotic thing I had ever seen. Knowing he had an unobstructed view of my cunt had the pressure building between my legs causing me to writhe on my bed.

"Open yourself, show me how wet you are. I know I make you just as wet as you make me hard."

I happily complied with his request and brought my hand to my hot mound. I used my forefinger and ring finger to open myself up to Lucas' gaze. My middle finger stroked up my slit bringing my juices to my clit. Keeping my lips open, I increased the pressure on my clit, rubbing in small circles.

Lucas was rubbing his hard cock in long fluid motions, savoring the incredibly intimate moment we were sharing. I wish I had his discipline, but my body was begging for release. I placed my thumb on my clit as I slid my middle finger into my dripping hole. I couldn't believe how wet I was and when the need to be filled came over me, I had to slip a second finger into myself.

"That's it, baby. Work those fingers into that beautiful pussy. Rub that clit. I can tell you're getting close. Don't stop!"

With Lucas's words urging me on, I increased the pressure on my clit as my fingers pumped in and out of my cunt at an increasing pace. My hips were bucking against my hand as I felt the delicious pressure slowly building inside.

"Oh! Oh! Come on, Allie, work that clit. Come with me. I'm almost there, but I don't want to come alone."

I heard his panting and could see in his face that he was about to explode making my thumb go into overdrive on my clit. I kept my eyes on Lucas and watched him increase his own speed.

"Lucas, I'm gonna cum! Unh! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Our eyes met as our mutual orgasms took over. I tried to keep my eyes open as I rode the waves of my pleasure, but the feeling was just too intense. After what felt like forever, I slowly withdrew my fingers from my cunt and turned to see Lucas laying on his side next to me. His hand caught mine between my legs, the back of his thumb lightly touching my sensitive flesh. He brought my hand to his his face and took my fingers into his mouth, tasting my juices.

"Mmmmm. Damn, baby! You taste amazing!"

"Not as good as you!"

I smiled at him as I slid down the bed until my mouth was near his cock. I ran my tongue up the length of his shaft carefully licking all of the cum off him. Lucas brushed my hair to the side so he could watch as I cleaned him.

After I finished, Lucas pulled me up to his waiting mouth, mixing our juices as our lips and tongues locked in a passionate embrace. Our kisses slowed down to a few small pecks, but I could feel both our hearts beating wildly.

"I think us together is my favorite taste." I smiled at Lucas as I laid my head down on his chest settling down into my bed.

"I couldn't agree more."

Lucas kissed my head and held me closely as we both drifted off to sleep. I woke the next morning to an empty bed and wondered if it had all been a dream. I rolled over and heard a small crunching noise. I saw a small piece of paper and recognized it as part of my stationary.

I smiled as I read the note:

A-
Sorry I had to leave you. I wanted to wake you before I left, but you were
sleeping so peacefully. Last night was amazing, and I can't wait to see
you again.
-L

I felt giddy as I rolled out of bed to face the day. I slowly collected the clothes that were strewn about the house, each one reminding me of the wonderful night.