Mr. Carter Ch. 03

Story Info
She wants to get to know him better, but will he be game?
3.9k words
4.66
23.7k
13
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas was working on a big case, so we wouldn't be able to spend much time together until he had wrapped things up. It had been a couple days since Lucas had surprised me at my house, and I thought it was time that I returned the favor. I decided to pick up dinner and head down to the office hoping he wouldn't mind the interruption.

I made sure to plan my visit for after hours, because even though my internship was over, I didn't think the whole office needed to know that Lucas and I had grown closer, so sneaking into the building after hours seemed like the best option. I paused at the door for a moment to reflect on the crazy turn of events that had changed my life in such a short amount of time. It had only been a little over a week since Mr. Carter had finally given into his attraction and made my fantasy a reality; and yet, I still couldn't believe that Mr. Carter was now Lucas to me or that I was on my way up to his office.

My attraction to him was hard to ignore, but I was determined to spend more than five minutes alone with him before I ripped his clothes off of him. I didn't know if our situation would lead to anything, but I felt like I should at least make an effort to get to know him if things went on any longer. I mean, we needed something to fill time between romps, right? I figured since Lucas had surprised me at home, it was my turn to surprise him.

I crept down the hall hoping that everyone had gone home and no one had decided to stay late with Lucas. Luckily the office seemed quiet and there were only a couple of lights on, enough to know where I was headed, but not enough to make me think someone else was in the office. I walked slowly through the door to Lucas' office, closing and locking it behind me. Lucas took his eyes off his papers just as the lock was clicking into place.

"Well, this is a nice surprise!"

He came around the desk and gave me a kiss on my check.

"I thought you might be hungry, so I brought you dinner", I said as I lifted up the bag I had brought with me.

His eyes were locked on mine as I loosened the belt on my trench coat and slowly starting undoing the buttons. I gripped the front and opened it up to reveal my wrap dress underneath.

Lucas chuckled, and I couldn't help smirk knowing he was expecting me to be naked beneath my coat.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not a flasher!"

"I didn't think you would be—oh, who am I kidding? Of course I thought you would be naked, and I definitely could use that after a day like today."

"Well, hopefully I can help with that!"

I bent down to start unpacking the bag and said over my shoulder, "I wasn't sure what you would like, so I grabbed a little of everything."

Lucas came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist making me straighten my back and lean against him. I could feel his hips pressing against me and the sizable bulge in his pants getting bigger.

"Slow down. If you keep this up, the foods going to get cold!"

"Who cares about take-out, when I could just eat you?"

"Didn't you have learn not to eat dessert first?"

"Some rules are meant to be broken."

"Not this one, at least not yet. You need to refuel after your long day. I promise you can have dessert later. Now go sit down."

Lucas went to sit down, while I started arranging the food on his desk. While I was arranging the multitude of containers, I realized it was a bit weird that I had been so intimate with Lucas, but didn't know his favorite food. I could feel his eyes on me and was suddenly nervous, analyzing my every move not wanting to do something embarrassing. I had never felt uncomfortable with him looking at my naked body or taking various parts of him in my mouth, but suddenly in the early light of the evening being alone (and clothed) with him in his office was making my palms sweat.

As I turned to grab silverware, Lucas grabbed my hips and pulled me into his lap.

"I thought we decided we were waiting for dessert."

"We didn't decide anything. You told me to wait, but my sweet tooth can't wait. I want my dessert now."

"What about my dessert?"

"Can't you feel it getting ready for you?"

He ground his erection against my ass, and I nodded as I'm twisted my head to give him a kiss. I ran my fingers through his hair and gave it a slight tug, pulling his mouth against mine. I shifted off his lap, breaking our kiss and leaning back against the desk. Lucas tried to pull me back down, but I playfully swatted his hands away. He leaned back into his chair and let his hands rest on his thighs.

"I actually had a different idea about how to spend our time together..."

"Well, I definitely like the sound of that! What exactly did you have in mind?" I could see a glint in his eyes as he reached for me.

"I'm not sure it's what you think I have in mind...I think we should maybe talk a little."

"We're talking now, aren't we?"

"Yes, but you know what I mean. Like talk talk, not just flirt. I want to know things about you other than how nice you look naked or how good you make me feel when you touch me..." I started to lose my train of thought thinking of his hands on my body and his tongue in my mouth. I shook myself back to reality and tried to get back to my goal. "I just want to know more about you."

I could see the apprehension in his eyes and I didn't want to scare him off just because I wanted to know more about him.

"Ok, I have an idea. What if we make a little game out of it?"

"I definitely like the sound of that. What kind of game are you thinking of?"

"How about for every question you let me ask you, I take off a piece of clothing?"

"I think I can live with that!"

"Just to make it fair, I'll let you ask me questions and you can do the undressing."

"Fine, I'm game."

"Shall we get started?"

"Shoot."

"Alright, first question. Where did you grow up?"

"Just outside of Vancouver."

"Oh! I didn't know I was sleeping with a foreigner!" I giggled while I removed my rings.

"Um, I don't think jewelry really counts as 'clothing', but I suppose I'll let it slide."

"Hey, if I start taking off my clothes, then we'll basically be done before we started. Your turn."

"How many guys have you been with?"

"Seriously? That's what you want to know?"

"Hey, you never said what kinds of questions we were going to ask."

"Fair enough. Including you, three."

"Hmm. Three?"

I couldn't tell whether his reaction was surprise or a shade of disappointment. I was suddenly very self-conscious about my number. Lucas and I hadn't "gone all the way" as some say, and I didn't want to humiliate myself if I wasn't up to par with his past lovers.

"Yes, three! Is that higher or lower than you thought?"

"I'm not sure! I'm just processing. I guess if I'm being totally honest, I thought it would be more. But sometimes I forget how much younger you are and that three is probably normal for your age."

"Normal? What do you mean 'normal'? Just because I'm young doesn't mean I couldn't have had way more partners or way less. I'm just very selective."

I didn't realize I had raised my voice slightly until Lucas threw his hands up in surrender with a chuckle. "I'm not judging, just giving my opinion."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to get so passionate."

"Now there you go again apologizing. You don't ever need to apologize for giving your opinion."

I blushed, forgetting Lucas teasing me about my apology-habit. It was definitely something I needed to work on.

"So, how many women have you been with?"

"Do you really want to know that?"

"I guess not. It really doesn't matter to me."

"I'll just say it's definitely more than three, but not more than a million", he started to giggle but I gave him a playful smack to his shoulder.

"You didn't really answer my question, so I don't think it should count."

"Uh uh, it definitely does. Now take something off."

"Fine", I kept my face straight while I undid my earrings and carefully placed them on his desk. I cocked my head to the side and just dared him to challenge my choice of "clothing".

"Your turn, mister."

"Um...how about: why did you apply for the internship?"

"Oh, um, well...", I could feel my cheeks getting flushed and didn't know if I should answer truthfully or try to make up something else. I looked down at my feet while I quickly responded, "I mostly applied because I wanted to get to know you better."

"Mostly, huh?"

"Ok, fine. It was only because of you. When you came to my class, the attraction I felt for you was surprising and stronger than I had ever felt for someone before. I couldn't not see you again and didn't know what else I could do to see you, so I applied."

Lucas undid his watch and placed it next to my earrings on his desk. Our eyes met and I tried to keep my laughter at bay, but loving that we could be playful with each other.

"Ok, since I told you why I applied, I want to know why you denied my application."

"For basically the same reason you said. During my presentation I noticed you sitting in the back, and for a moment I forgot where I was and what I was doing. You have the most beautiful eyes, did you know that?Anyways, it took me a moment to gather myself and get back to the presentation, and I thought I was over my momentary lapse when you walked up to me after my presentation. I still don't know why I told you to apply, but I was wrestling with not seeing you again and trying to figure out how I could be around you without doing something rash. When your application came up for review, I had a small moment of self control and voted no, even though everyone else had said yes. When I saw you that first day taking notes, I didn't know what to do with myself. I wanted to take you right then and there."

"Wow. I thought you didn't remember me! I was totally crushed!"

"As cheesy as it sounds, I don't think I could ever forget you. I just didn't want to compromise either of our positions."

"For the record, I'm glad things worked out the way they did. I'm glad you had nothing to do with me being there and I'm glad you finally gave in to me. Short of stalking you, I'm not sure how I would have kept you in my life when my internship ended. Now, I think it's time I hold up my end and take something off."

I loosened the knot in the tie of my dress allowing me to pull it open. I looked up at Lucas as he took in my white lingerie and let out a sigh of appreciation. With Lucas' gaze on me, my uncertainty disappeared, and I suddenly didn't care about his favorite food or color. I knew that our connection was real and for how ever long it lasted would be fine with me.

I put my hands on my exposed hips, pushing my dress further behind me. "Last question: do you want to kiss me?"

"Yes", Lucas sat up straighter, pulled my dress down my arms, and tossed it to the ground. He pulled me onto his lap, wrapped his hand around my head whispering in my ear, "Do you want to kiss me?"

I nodded my head and leaned down to bring my lips to his. I paused with barely an inch between our lips and waited for Lucas to close the gap. He moved toward me agonizingly slow and softly brushed his lips against mine giving just a whisper of a touch. The kisses that followed were tender, each of us taking time exploring the other, not pushing things any further. Kissing Lucas and feeling his hands tangled in my hair was just as sensual as our more carnal moments.

After a couple of minutes, I bit his lip eliciting a deep groan from him. My not to subtle signal was all the encouragement Lucas needed to take our kisses to the next level. To know that Lucas' attraction to me shared the same start as mine for him made me want him more than I had yet. I wanted every part of Lucas and knew that tonight would be the night that I would finally have it.

He sat up and placed me gingerly onto his desk. He ran his hands over my body to the top of my thong, leaving trails of goosebumps on my exposed flesh. He reached the thin sides and pulled them down to my ankles. He bent over me and trailed kisses from my neck to my collarbone down my stomach and finally to the top of my pussy. He pulled away and finished taking off my thong. He held it in his hand, and I watched in shock (and arousal) as he brought it to his face taking a long sniff of my scent.

"Mmmm. I love the way you smell. Almost as much as I love the way you taste."

I could feel my pussy juices dripping down and coating my entrance. Lucas sat back in his chair, bringing it closer so his face could access my waiting mound. He locked eyes with me as he licked my juices from the bottom of my sex to my clit. Drawing my clit into his mouth, he sucked it with enthusiasm and added one of his fingers into my whole, his facial hair tickling my sensitive flesh. My hips were trying to get closer to his face, grinding into his mouth and bucking against his hand as he added another finger and began thrusting. I was playing with my nipples, twisting, tugging, and massaging my breasts adding another level to my pleasure. Lucas was incredibly skilled at eating me out, and while I never wanted him to stop, my body had other plans.

As I felt the familiar sensation growing inside me, I gasped, "Lucas! Oh! Oh! Right there! Oh, god, baby! You're going to make me cum! I'm so close, don't stop!"

Lucas started to move his fingers furiously in and out of me as he increased his pressure on my clit. My orgasm hit me fast and hard taking my breath away. I let out a slight whimper as I rode the feeling through to the end. Lucas slowly withdrew his fingers from me and brought them to my face. I eagerly took his fingers into my mouth tasting myself on him and loving the look in his eyes as he watched me clean his fingers.

While I lay on the desk collecting myself, Lucas lifted himself slightly off the chair so he could slide his pants and boxers down. When his beautiful cock sprang free, I couldn't help but lick my lips remembering the feel and taste of him in my mouth. I gingerly put my feet on the ground on either side of his chair, sliding off the desk, and placing my hand on the armrests to steady my shaky legs.. His pants were about to his knees when I pulled his chair closer to me until my cunt was even with his face. Lucas looked up and moved his hands from his pants to grip my hips, bringing me down to his waiting member.

I placed my hands on his shoulders to steady myself as I felt the tip of his dick parting my lips and pressing into my opening. I lowered myself onto him as slowly as I could manage wanting to prolong the moment of his first time inside me. With just a a couple of inches inside me, I had to pause to accommodate his girth spreading me wider and afraid that I wouldn't be able to go any further.

Lucas was resting his forehead against my chest and I could feel his labored breaths on my breasts.

"Are you ok?"

I nodded my head yes and realized he probably didn't even know I answered him. "Yeah, just give me a second."

"Take all the time you need. Just let me know when you're ready."

I felt Lucas's hands start to caress my breasts through the lacy fabric of my bra as he kissed my cleavage. A shiver ran down my body, and I felt a new rush of wetness in my pussy leaking out and coating his cock as his tongue licked a bead of sweat rolling down from my neck.

Lucas pulled the cups of my bra down exposing my breasts to the cool air of his office. My nipples were already hard and Lucas wasted no time in taking each one into his mouth, swirling his tongue over the little nubs as i gently slid more of him inside me. He bit one of my nipples making me moan into this ear while I rested my head against his. My moans urged him on as he continued to lick and bite my nipple before giving the same attention to the other one.

I finally took all of him and felt like my pussy was going to burst from being stretched to my limit. I knew that Lucas was practicing extreme self control in order to keep from thrusting his hips up into me. Finally the slight burning sensation dissipated and the desire to fuck him took over. I began to move myself slowly up his cock until just the tip remained and then worked myself down. After a few passes, I began to increase my speed loving the feeling of our bodies moving together. I was lost in the rhythm of our intimate dance and was only vaguely aware of Lucas gripping my ass while he thrusted himself up into me.

The feeling of Lucas inside me was almost overwhelming—his length hitting my g-spot, his girth stretching my pussy, his fingers digging into the flesh of my ass—but was more incredible than anything I had felt before. Lucas had already brought me to more orgasms in our short time together than my previous two partners combined, and they definitely didn't have the skills (or the anatomy) to even come close to him. I curled my hands around the back of his head bringing his mouth to my breasts once again and giving up control of the rhythm to him.

I used my tip-toes to spin his chair around so the back was against the desk's edge, allowing me to reach my hands out and grip the solid wood to support myself while Lucas took over. He was setting the pace, pushing and pulling up and down him while he impaled me from below.

I knew I was getting close to the edge and didn't know how much longer I could hold on, but not wanting to let go and end the incredible feeling of his cock inside me. I think if I would have died in that moment, I would have been satisfied knowing that I had at least been properly fucked once in my life.

"Oh, Allie. I'm so close. Come with me, baby. Come for me."

His dirty talk was the ultimate turn on and the final straw for me. I gave in to my body's desires and was rewarded with the most powerful orgasm Lucas had given me yet. The other orgasms I had with him were nothing compared to this one—his cock inside my dripping cunt, his mouth stimulating my breasts, my clit rubbing against his hot flesh were all coming together in the most wonderful combination.

Lucas was suddenly pumping faster and harder until suddenly I felt his warm liquid shooting out of him and into my waiting pussy.

"I'm coming, baby. Can you feel my cum inside you filling you up?"

While Lucas was cumming, I could feel the beginning of another orgasm building in me. I hadn't expected to have another one so soon and the sensation caught me slightly off guard. My knuckles were turning white as my hands gripped the edge of the desk. I cried out in pleasure as the waves crashed over me. Lucas' hand quickly covered my mouth just as I felt another load moan rising to the surface. For a second I had forgotten where we were and was hoping I wasn't loud enough to reach the lower floor. I heard a muffled grunt escape his lips and knew that he was having as hard a time as I was keeping his sounds low.

My pussy muscles continued to clench around him milking every last drop of his delicious cum from his cock. I could feel him starting to soften, but didn't want him to leave my body just yet. I wanted to keep him inside me forever if I could manage, but I would at least settle for a few more minutes.

I sighed and said quietly, "Damn."

Lucas chuckled, "I would have to agree."

I giggled and felt my breasts bounce against his chest. I pushed myself slightly back so I could see his face and dipped my head to give him a long slow kiss. His tongue parted my lips and slipped into my mouth playing with my tongue. I could feel goosebumps on my skin and knew it was from his expert mouth and not from the cool room, but Lucas pulled away and asked if I was cold. I shook my head no and nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck.

We stayed like that until he was soft and as I stood up from the chair, he slipped from me. Without him inside me, I felt slightly empty, like an essential part of me had somehow left, but took comfort in knowing that it would be returned soon. Lucas would be wrapping up his case in the next week and would have some time off, so we made plans to go away for the weekend to visit his cabin.

12