Mr. Cashell Cleans Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy moans around the large cock in her mouth, her breath catching as she feels the young man thrust himself deep into her married pussy, stretching her in a painfully pleasurable way. 'He must be huge, he's larger then Mr. Cashell,' The wife and mother thinks to herself as her tongue swirls around Mr. Cashell's cock, her hips bucking back towards Jacob, driving more of his enormous cock into her.

"Damn, she's loving this." The young man announces in amazement, bucking his hips forward forcing his cock deeper into Mrs. Reeds' tight pussy. "Don't think she's ever been fucked like this," he says.

"She's a very good slut," Richard agrees breathlessly, his hands toying with her heaving breasts as she continues to suck him, her hands stroking the portion of his cock that she can't fit into her mouth. "Did you hear that, Mrs. Reeds? You're a good little fuck toy, aren't you?" He taunts her even as she sucks harder on his cock, her fingers stroking him faster.

Stacy kept her eyes closed, her face red in humiliation as she felt herself become even more aroused at their taunting words, hating the fact that she found herself craving their approval. She had never felt so aroused, so turned on as she did now having the two men use her for their own pleasure, filling her pussy and mouth with their hard cocks.

"You're a good cocksucker, Mrs. Reeds." Richard moans, his fingers pulling on her erect nipples as he felt the pressure building in his testicles.

"Damn, she's got one fine pussy," Jacob Clark moans, thrusting hard into her, the length of his large cock plunging deeper into her married pussy then any man ever has. "Never imagined Mrs. Reeds would be such a whore," He laughs as he continued to fuck the married teacher, his hands sliding under her to grip the soft flesh of her ass. "I wonder if she's ever been fucked in her sweet ass," The young student taunts her, his finger sliding down to stroke the tight opening of her ass.

Stacy squirmed as she felt his finger pressing insistently against her asshole, slowly slipping into her as Jacob continued to fuck her. She had never been this aroused before and she hated that fact, she was being raped but she couldn't deny the pleasure the two men were giving her. Every inch of her body seemed to be on fire, her skin was ultra sensitive as their hands roughly caressed it, her revulsion at her situation slowly being replaced with incredible pleasure.

"Oh, yeah, I'm cumming...." Richard announced in a hoarse voice, his hard cock bucking in Mrs. Reeds' mouth as ribbon after ribbon of his hot sticky seed slid into her throat. "Drink it, Stacy, drink all of my cum." Mr. Cashell encouraged her needlessly as Mrs. Reeds sucked eagerly at his ejaculating cock, her tongue swirling around the head so as not to miss any.

"Oh, that was a good little slut," Richard pants, smiling down at the embarrassed teacher as she lets his spent cock slip from between her lips, her blue eyes filled with shame at her wanton actions as she looks up at him. "Are you enjoying this, Mrs. Reeds?" He asks, his hands sliding over her heaving breasts as the tormented teacher gasps at one particularly deep thrust of Jacob's cock.

"Ah... please...." Stacy moans, her eyes filled with shame as she pants in time with the young man's thrusting cock, her hips thrusting back against him as she feels an orgasm approaching. "Oh... god..." She pants, arching her back, lifting herself up off the desk to give Jacob fuller access to her needy pussy.

"Are you a good little fuck toy, Stacy?" Richard asks as he bends down, his lips brushing against the side of her face as she moans longingly.

"Yes...yes, I'm a good little fuck toy..." Mrs. Reeds moans, biting her lip as her hands cover his, pressing them harder against the soft mounds of her breasts. "Oh... oh... I'm... I'm going to...." Stacy panted, her words lost as she cries out, her entire body seeming to contract as she orgasms. She loses herself to the thundering waves of pleasure, her back arching until she is almost folded in half as her pussy clenches around Jacob's massive cock.

"Fuck..." the young man gasps, thrusting his hips hard against the spasming body of his friend's mother, pushing his cock deeper into her tight cunt. "Ohhh, Mrs. Reeds, that's sooo good. You really are as hot a piece of ass as Mr. Cashell told me," Jacob said as he felt her begin to relax, thrusting his cock into her at a slow leisurely pace trying to prolong his pleasure until he could stand it anymore. "Argh, oh yeah, I'm cumming, Mrs. Reeds. I'm cumming!"

"No..." Stacy moaned even as her legs wrapped themselves around the young man's slender waist, pulling him tighter to her. "Not... not in me..." she protested weakly as she felt the young man's hot seed fill her fertile womb. "Please..."

"Yes, inside you, Mrs. Reeds." Richard says with a smile, his hands running over face, smoothing the hair from her sweat covered forehead. "A good little fuck toy always lets a man cum in her," He told her with a whisper, his hands sliding down across her neck and chest to fondle her heaving breasts. "And you are a good fuck toy, aren't you Stacy?"

"Ye...yes," Stacy whispered softly as she felt Jacob's large cock slip from her pussy, leaving her feeling suddenly very empty. She couldn't help but to glance quickly at his sagging manhood, noting almost clinically that it was nearly twice as long as her husbands. "I'm a good fuck toy," the exhausted teacher assured the men as she slowly sat up, her arms and legs feeling weak from her exertions, "but... but I don't... I could... I could get pregnant."

"Damn, now that would be embarrassing, wouldn't it, Mrs. Reeds?" Jacob asked with a laugh as he tucked his now soft penis back into his pants. "Bet that'd be an interesting conversation between you and John when he discovers you're having a black baby."

"Yeah," Richard agrees as he too does up his fly, "she'd have to tell him that she's become a black man's fuck toy. Wonder how your husband would react to that, Mrs. Reeds? Maybe I should give him a call and see how he takes the news..." Mr. Cashell suggested as he watched the expression on Stacy's face.

"No!! Please... sir, I'll... I'll do anything..." the abused teacher pleaded, the image of her happy home being destroyed by one phone call.

"Oh, I know you will, Stacy, I know that you'll do anything," the janitor told her as he patted her reassuringly on the head. "You will do anything I tell you to not only because your home and your happiness depend on it, but also because as much as you fight it you are aroused by being my slut."

"No... no..." Stacy denied softly, shaking her head slightly even as she inwardly realized the truth of his statement. She was aroused, excited by the thought of being under his command even as it humiliated her to submit to him, to his depraved wishes.

"Yes, Mrs. Reeds, you know the truth," Richard told her softly, his large calloused fingers cupping her chin and turning her head to face him. "You are my slut, my little white fuck toy; because it excites you and that's why tomorrow night you will make an excuse to your husband and meet me at this address." He told her, placing a small business card on the desk beside her. "Do you understand?"

"Ye...yes, sir." Stacy answered softly, her eyes looking up into his, "Tomorrow night."

"Be there by 7:00," Richard told her as he started towards the door, ushering Jacob in front of him. "Oh, and Mrs. Reeds," He paused in the doorway, looking back at the disheveled woman as she sat on her desk, "wear something sexy without a lot of buttons, they take too much time to undo." He told her with a laugh as he stepped into the hall, shutting the door of her classroom behind him.

12