Mr Ch. 03

Story Info
Trip.
2.4k words
4.51
12.2k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/16/2020
Created 01/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank God for Bob, he thought to himself. Bob couldn't have chosen a better time to have the office retreat, now he'd have an entire weekend trying to get with Joan while they were out of the office. Bob made it a point of duty to have everyone leave on Friday evening, that way they'd enjoy the full weekend. He couldn't wait till they got there, he glanced to his right from his seat in first class on the plane, and there she was sleeping with her earplugs in listening to what? He didn't know. But he was looking at her pouty mouth and the smile that was etched on her face. She looked so sexy, he watched the rise and fall of her chest gazing down to her breasts and felt himself stirring, he quickly averted his eyes not wanting to embarrass himself. They'd be in Hawaii soon enough, so he concentrated on the remainder of the journey and kept thinking of ways to get her.

By Saturday evening, everyone having lunch together Jasen realized that she was a chameleon who blended in and laughed and spoke with everyone but still managed to make her life completely personal. Even when she had to tell stories, which everyone had to do on the trip, hers got everyone laughing close to tears, but James noticed how detached it was from the person telling the story even if it did happen to her or she lived through it. How did she manage being so warm and affectionate while keeping everyone at arm's length? He wondered if he was the only that she just wouldn't let in because he was her boss. When lunch ended he excused himself moments after she did.

"Why are you following me?" she asked while crossing the lobby heading to the elevator, she no longer needed to look behind her to know when he was present, she could feel it to her very fiber and that annoyed her.

"Just wanted to make sure you got back fine is all." He answered not really surprised that she knew he was there.

"So you're my guard for this trip?" she asked uninterestingly, "don't you have anything better to do than follow me around, I mean, this is Hawaii, there's a whole lot of beaches and sand and girls." She said pressing the button for the elevator.

He grabbed her shoulder turning her to face him, "I don't want a girl." He said staring straight in her eyes, he captured her lips for a searing kiss, "you're the woman I want." He said when he let her up for air. The ding of the elevator jarred her from her trance, and she was swamped with the feeling of déjà vous, she came out of his grasp and went to the elevator selected her floor and waited for the door to close, all this time watching him watch her; finally behind the closed door of the elevator she released the breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding. Her first priority now would be to keep as far as humanly possible from her dream lover, or else she'd do something totally stupid like fall even more in love with him.

*******

Jasen looked at his clock, 9:00 PM, yet she hadn't left her room since he'd seen her in the early evening. He had the bellhop keeping an eye out for him while he was in his room and since he emerged to have a drink by the bar, he'd been watching the elevator closely. He was on his second drink, when he heard the elevator's chime; he glanced over to see if she might be in it like he had for the last 500 times that it chimed since he'd been there. He was not disappointed this time though, his jaws dropped as she wore a short black tight number, it hugged her curves, emphasized her breasts and tucked her tummy. She didn't give a glance in his direction and just walked right through the doors, leaving him and many others drooling. A few seconds later he pulled himself from his fantasy and realized that he really had to follow her because he couldn't be held accountable for what he'd do if any guy dared touching her. By the time he got out, there was no sign of her anywhere, he felt his anger at himself swell. He kicked the ground swearing.

She watched him from the back seat of the cab, he looked like he was going crazy, kicking the ground and all; he must have felt the power of her stare cause his eyes landed on the car that she was in and recognition flared across his face. She felt him as he stared at her earlier but refused to acknowledge him because she didn't want to have to deal with their attraction tonight. She turned around to the driver then and leaned back enjoying the journey.

She stepped out from the cab when it stopped and the driver pointed her to the club that she had requested. She stepped in surveying the club, it was full but not overly so, just what she wanted, she made her way to the bar, she decided that her poison of choice tonight would be vodka, so she ordered her mix sipped slowly, all the while taking in the atmosphere of the place.

His cab was passing the cab that she was in, he knew because he had quickly noted the license plate before the car was too far to see. He asked his driver to stop, then was on the strip with at least 5 different clubs and he had to go into each to find out where she was.

Some time later he made his way to the third club on the list, this being the most packed, the beat could be felt through the sole of his feet and he knew she was here. He was having the feeling he got every time they were in the same room, now he just had to find her. He went to the bar and despite his best efforts, his head was moving along to the dance/techno beat. He scanned the crowds and spotted her, he saw red as he realized that she was dancing and some muscle head punk who had his hands on her hips possibly grinding on her ass, and she was making out with a chick. This could not be happening. He made his way over to them and tapped lightly on the girl's shoulder, she turned her startled green gaze to him. He ushered his excuses and reached for Joan's hand pulling her away from the muscle head who was reluctant to let her go. One look from Jasen and the man backed off.

"What was that about?" she asked him slightly slurred.

"Nothing" he said, looking down at his watch, 10:10. "Gonna take you back to the hotel OK!" he shouted back above the music.

She slipped her hands out of his, "NO, I'm not OK with that. I'm not ready to go."

He took the stance ready to argue, just then the beat changed and a hypnotic voice murmured 'dance dance' "O my Gosh!" she shouted, "that's my song right there" she said, holding his hand and dragging him back to the dance floor.

Once there she turned her back to him and rested his hand on her hip so she could fling her hands in the air.

"I feel like the DJ is my body guard
You see the way he keeps me safe
With that treble and that bass
I felt free enough to party hard
This stress won't go to waste
Feels like I own the place
VIP to be the boss
You see the way these people stare
Watching how I fling my hair
I'm a dance floor lover
Baby there's no other
Who do it like I do it yea
From here on out I'll be your commander
Echo (I'll be your commander)
No fears no doubt
I'll provide the answer
And I command you to, DAAANNNNCCCEEEEEE
I'll be your commander
(I'll be your commander)"

She sang the song line by line and grounded her ass against him, he was painfully hard and aware of her body but he loved being this snug with her and even though he couldn't dance he tried not to make it show too much. They danced and drank for the remainder of the night well into the morning hours.

Joan was incoherent as hell, she stumbled as she walked down the hall, heading to the room that was rented for her by the company. Behind her was Jasen firmly holding her upright as she stumbled to her door, he knew he shouldn't do it but when ever opportune, he'd slide her body against his, it was his sweet torture. She dug into her bag for her keys but couldn't pull them out even after 3 minutes of searching, he took her bag and located the keys, with his back turned to her, he felt her embrace him from behind, resting both her hands on his hard chest, slow raking her finger nail across his male hardened nipples causing him to groan from the unexpected pleasure. He froze as he felt her body start moving seductively against his. His cock was rock hard now, he shook his head to clear the thoughts of lust that threatened to dominate his good intentions of seeing his woman off to bed safely. He resumed his task of simply pulling a door that was seeming harder than anything he'd ever done. He made the mistake of remembering how close they were dancing earlier and how her ass was teasing his cock and how good it felt to have her body pressed against his, he was dying to feel her naked and writhing under him in heat and passion. With that thought, he swung the door opened grabbed her hand and pulled her inside. He'd be damned if he didn't at least taste her pussy tonight, it wasn't his fault that she couldn't control her liquor, but he saw it his duty to provide for all her needs and right now he sensed that she needed his cock deep inside her.

He deposited her on the bed, loving the look that had now entered her eyes, he moved then to unbutton his shirt, keeping his eyes deliberately focused on her, she never took her eyes from him, as his chest became uncovered. She bounded up to the pillows, laying there watching him disrobe, she started touching her hardened nipples, he saw that but was now on his belt, she looked at him seeing the visible bulge in his pants, she rose to her knees and removed her dress to reveal black lace panties.

She wasted no time and laid back among the pillows, rubbing her now uncovered breasts, he was in awe of the show before him watching her play with herself for him.

"You were in the middle of something Dean, don't stop on my account." She said barely audibly but he heard it, as her hands moved to her panties she pushed them down, revealing her black wet sex to him, glistening with the nectar he was dying to taste, he shed his last bit of clothes in no time and was kneeling before her, face first in her pussy. He took one sweep with his tongue, just to savor the taste of her, she moaned wildly pushing him as far as he could go, he continued licking her juices away.

He tongued her through two orgasms as third one approached she screamed his name literally trying to drag herself away from his mouth, every inch she moved away from him, he moved forward to cover the ground, with her last bout of strength she dragged him away from her, he sat back on his hunches and looked at her, lids half closed and in a daze, he'd never been a fan of eating pussy but there was something special about Joan and now that he had one taste he was sure that he'd have to drink from her again. He looked down to his thick 9" pole that was now purple and looked at his wife to be. Wait did he just say wife to be, he was in love and he was overwhelmed that it would have been her, of course a year of being around her prepared him for the inevitable.

But right now his cock started hurting, he creeped over to where she laid, now asleep, her legs wide and welcoming, he positioned his cock at her opening, rubbing the tip along her to mix his oozing precum and her juices, when he was satisfied he was adequately lubricated, he sank his entire length into her pussy, she woke with a start and pain pulsating through her being, her eyes went immediately to their joined body then to his face, that was thrown back in ecstasy, eyes shut tightly, concentration evident, as her tight pussy pulsated to life around his monster, hugging him tighter than he'd ever been hugged all his life in the hottest furnace he'd even been in, his balls tighten it was just too much, he was trying to hold it off at least a little longer, then he felt her move her hips beneath him, driving him crazy, the movement cause a whole new wave of contraction around his cock that he'd never known.

"I'm close." She breathed whining her hips again against his, "open your eyes," she commanded, "and watched as your body enters mine." He opened his eyes immediately and looked at their adjoined bodies, he groaned the sight and the sheer feel of what her body was doing to his, he heard her say she was close so was he, so his best bet was to pound her little pussy so she'd could come with him, he withdrew from her body and had to try that much harder to resist the urge of cumming right then seeing his cock glistening with all her delicious juices.

Her pussy kept tugging him back inside her body, almost as if it didn't want him to go. "Don' worry little pussy" he murmured to no one in particular "daddy's not going nowhere" He got a whole of ten strokes in there before he exploded shooting his hot come across her walls, driving her to her fourth but not last climax of the night.