Mr. C's Long Day at Work

Story Info
Mr. C's fantasies about the nanny come true?
932 words
3.4
17.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long day at work, a PTO meeting was the last thing Mr. C felt like doing with his time. As a devoted husband and father though, he made his way there after work. With commuter traffic, he arrived late, only to find his wife waiting with their two kids in the parking lot. She asked if he could take them home, she needed to stay as president of the PTO for a longer meeting. Relieved he wouldn't have to participate he made his way home. Along the drive, he received a text from his wife... "by the way Jessica will be there to help out, forgot to mention."

He was glad he was sitting at a red light when he got the text. Jessica the nanny was a point of contention for Mr. C. Ever since she started to nanny the kids, he was constantly grappling with thoughts of Jessica. Some days just imagining what her breasts looked like completely naked, other days envisioning her biting her lip as he stood over the toilet masturbating and thinking of her. He always had to masturbate in the bathroom, standing up over the toilet as the house was never empty and lacked any real privacy for his fantasies of Jessica to develop beyond those images.

The light turned green and he made his way home. As the kids got out of the car and ran inside, he made them promise, "only an hour of gaming then you have to finish homework, and your mother can't know I let you game!" They acknowledged him as they crossed the threshold and made their way up the stairs. Mr. C set his briefcase down in the foyer and watched them speed up the stairs. Just then, his eyes divert to the side of the staircase where Jessica was standing and smiling, "Hi, Mr. C."

As he said hello and smiled, internally he was telling himself to lock eyes with her. He knew his eyes wanted to drift to her perky breasts, nestled in a thin white t-shirt that showed them off beautifully. He became awkward and nervous as usual. Making small talk and thanking Jessica for the last minute help. "No problem Mr. C" as she spun around the banister and made her way up the stairs to check on the kids. An almost out of style (or maybe returning style) of denim short skirt on and that perfect white top. Her shoes off and frilly bobby socks on that made her turn the corner of the stairs so gracefully.

Finally a few minutes to himself, he made his way to the den. Sitting in his favorite chair, feet up, he opened his tablet. Looking over his shoulder for the all clear he went to his favorite site and pulled up a story he bookmarked to read but never had privacy. As soon as he starts to read and relax the doorbell rings! Frustrated, he yells for Jessica, hoping she will come down and answer it. No response so he finally gets up from his chair. It was a frantic neighbor who needed help with something. With a smile on his face, he once again gives up his personal time to help her out. Thinking it would take 10 minutes as she promised, he ends up next door for nearly 20 minutes. Walking back in the front door looking forward to salvaging what quiet time he has left (wife due home in next hour) he makes his way to the den. Kids quiet upstairs probably still on gaming system.

He rounds the corner into the den and that is when things changed quite dramatically for Mr. C. He turns the corner and finds Jessica in his easy chair. Holding his tablet, each of Jessica's legs are over the arms of the comfy chair, her bluejean skirt still on but over her hips, her delicate panties shoved aside as she holds his tablet with one hand and is pleasuring herself with the other! Lost in what she is reading, she doesn't notice Mr. C there at first. The first thing that comes to his mind is the story he left up on his tablet, titled "I fantasize about my children's nanny."

Jessica is lost in what she is reading, her hips lifting off his chair as she grinds her swollen bald pussy into her hand while holding tablet with other hand and reading. Mr. C's heart rate increases, lost in what he is seeing. He can hear his heart beating and his legs are frozen. He couldn't move them if he tried! He instantly grows hard in his work slacks and right when he becomes conscience of his hard on, Jessica who was lost in what she was reading, notices his presence. "Oh my gosh, Mr. C!" covering her bald swollen puss with his tablet, legs still over the arms of his chair.

She blushes and locks eyes with him, it is awkwardly silent. As he comes around to reality, he can't help but wonder if his fantasy he reads about might be coming true. And if it, would he go through with it?

Jessica is 23 and married. Her husband is much older than her, in his mid-30s. She loves to tease men (including Mr. C), so was this coincidental? Mr. C is in his mid-40s. Married a very long time with two children. He is always faithful but has not stopped fantasizing about Jessica since she started helping around the house. To the point where he even asked his wife to find another babysitter.