Mr. Cuervo

Story Info
Take your vitamin "T" with salt 'n lime slice.
4.2k words
3.77
22.6k
14
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redo1984
Redo1984
634 Followers

Hey Fuckers

Apologies. My mind seemed to want to work on this story and I ran with it.

A One shot I had written most of in 2018. It's just a story. Lighten up.

Ding dong.

"Oh my god! Amber! Eeeeeeee!" squeals my girlfriend.

"Hi baby! Oh it's so good to see you. Eeeeee!" Amber squealed back.

I swear I heard dogs barking in the neighborhood from the girl's high pitched squeals. After a long hug, Amber looked over at me.

"Marty. It's good to see you." she said.

She came over and I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"It's good to see you to Amber." I said.

"Come in and sit down. This is such a surprise. What's going on with you?" said Karen excitedly.

"Seeing how I am single again. I thought I needed to see my best friend." said Amber.

"Oh No. What happened?" asked Karen.

"Well, a few weeks ago I found out John wanted to date other women without me knowing." said Amber.

"Oh shit. You guys couldn't work that out?" asked Karen

"What? Work what out?" she asked confused.

"You know. Did you guys talk it out?" asked Karen.

"No. I dumped him. Why would I talk to him?" said Amber defiantly.

My girlfriend can be really weird some times.

"Did he just start dating or was it like a drunk hookup?" asked Karen.

"He was dating her!" said Amber confused.

Earth to Karen. Wtf.

"Oh yeah. Dump his ass. Did he beg you to take him back?" questioned Karen.

"He did, but he lied about everything. I just said forget it." said Amber waving her hands around.

"Good for you." I said nodding.

What an idiot this guy must have been. Amber is super sweet.

But, there's no fucking way I can take an hour of this conversation going back and forth.

"Hey baby. I need run to the grocery store still for dinner supplies." I said.

"Oh, right. Amber? Stay for dinner please? Right honey?" asked Karen.

"Yeah. That would be great." I said.

"Okay!" said Amber smiling.

"Honey would you grab some more wine as well?" asked Karen.

"Yeah. No problem." I said grabbing my keys and wallet.

I leaned over to give Karen a kiss and slapped her ass.

"He he, thanks baby." she said.

Amber was giving me a look. Approval?

Karen and Amber are kind of similarly built and have the same style.

Although it's obvious who has the bigger nipples. Damn Amber.

I walked outside toward my truck. Shit. I better check the propane tank since we're grilling. I walked under the deck and then got a text message from a buddy.

"You coming with us to watch week 1 tomorrow?"

"You know it." I texted back.

I hope my fantasy team doesn't shit the bed week 1. At least I didn't draft that ass clown Antonio Brown.

I heard the sliding door open above me.

"Let's sit out here and catch up. Marty will be gone for a little while." Karen said.

"So how's things going with you and Marty?" asked Amber.

"Great. I think he's going to pop the question soon." she said in a sing song voice.

"Oh my god. That's so awesome!" said Amber.

A smile came to my face. We both came out of bleh relationships. It's been a really good year and half together. I love almost everything about her.

"I give him reminders, but I think he will probably do it in the next couple of months." Karen said.

That's true. Her little reminders are pretty obvious. Ha. I better get moving. Little does she know about what's going to happen on Thanksgiving!

"So? Did you tell him about that time me and you...?" said Amber.

"Oh god no. Why would I?" Karen said giggling.

"You guys haven't talked about your deep dark secrets? Your last birthday, the weekend?" asked Amber.

I stood deathly still. I could hear my heart beating. Where the fuck is this going?

"That was over a year ago." Karen said.

"I still feel bad. I didn't know you guys were exclusive at the time. Did Dave know?" continued Amber.

Dave? Dave? That asshole she was seeing before me? That fucking Dave?

"Yeah. Nothing happened. Hahaha. Oh god! I totally blame Mr. Cuervo. That was a crazy weekend of sex!" exclaimed my girlfriend.

Weekend? I think I'm going to be sick. Her last birthday. Shit! I was with her on her actual birthday, Friday night. But I had to work that weekend and we weren't living together yet.

"So what are you going to do?" asked Amber.

"Nothing. It's the past. You know the wind out here is making me chilly. Let's go back inside." Karen said.

I got to get out of here. I walked quickly and jumped in my truck.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I yelled and punched the steering wheel.

Oh my fucking God. Fiancé? Fuck that! Fuck her!

What the fuck am I going to do? Is this a one-time mistake? Or is this the person she is?

That was no mistake. Hell, Amber felt bad. I can't marry her. No fucking way. I can't stay with her. We are fucking done!

Fuck!

Calm down. My head hurts. Argh!

Ok. I have plenty of places to stay. But I need time to get my shit packed. Fuck!

There's the store. Let me park and think. I need a no drama escape.

Karen will be a lights out drama princess. I have no doubt.

Wait a second. I'll buy a shitload of wine and that will put her out of commission. She'll be hungover and sleep in past noon. Her fog will cover my escape.

I'll just sit here for a bit longer. Time for sadness later man.

I finally got out and walked into the liquor store. She is always is a chatter box when she gets sloshed.

You know. I'll get 3 bottles of wine, a bottle of tequila and some limes. That should be plenty to do her in, especially since I'll be faking it.

I put the booze in the truck and sat there. I need to see tonight thru to avoid the crying. Shit!

At least I get to grill and be away from her. Now for the food I guess.

As I walked in with the groceries, the girls kept chattering. I put everything away and started chilling the new wine right away. We had a bottle ready to go.

I need to hide this anger. I want to grab her by the hair and... Argh!

I pulled the wine out and filled the Bordeaux glasses to about three quarters. My hands are still shaking. I grabbed my self a Red Bull and started sipping it.

Maybe I should do a couple of shots. I grabbed the tequila and took a couple of swigs. Fucking nasty. Let that shit work into me for a minute.

Chase it with some bull.

Here we go. I brought the wine out to the girls.

"Thanks Babe." said Karen.

"Oh yes. Thank you Marty." said Amber very sweetly.

"I'll start cooking soon." I said.

"Sounds good."

Let them get primed. I went out in the deck and tried to relax. Everything happens for a reason right? What a giant fucking mistake I just avoided!

I should get one last fuck in. Fuck her little pussy from behind. Pull out and shoot it on her ass. That would be fucking hot.

Wait a minute. Mmmmm. Maybe it's the way Amber checked me out. Yeah. That's what it was. Right? The fact that Karen and Amber did some munching together didn't hurt. But yeah, I want to fuck them both.

One last ride? I'll have to charm the shorts off them.

That made me think about how I was dressed. Yep, need to change for this to work.

I went to the bedroom and grabbed my terry cloth shorts. I ditched my underwear and shorts. Then I popped on the cloth shorts. That will definitely work. You could see the outline of the head of my cock and some of the shaft hanging down my leg. Karen always plays with my cock when I wear these shorts. Which then leads to a blowjob.

I went to the bathroom and took off the shorts and jumped in the shower. Relax man. Did time stop in here?

I finished up and toweled off. I went to work on my hair with a little gel.

In the front of the mirror I appraised my package. Needs some man scaping. I trimmed my pubes and shaved the hairs off my shaft and balls. Much better.

Time for the good stuff. This alone makes Karen wet and horny. I sprayed some on my chest, neck, wrists and my abs. Back to the bedroom for nice charcoal V-neck super soft shirt. Causal but sexy. Makes my pecks look good and it's tight around my upper back. Okay, I think I'm ready. Deep breath.

I went out and started the grill and went in for the steaks. I could hear them chattering in squirrel whispers now. Too late for that bitches.

No carbs tonight ladies. Just steak, salad and a lot of protein shots later. I'll keep the wine flowing. After a two bottle start, right into tequila shots.

While the steaks cooked, I made the large salad. I went back out and flipped the steaks. These look really good. I'll stay out there till it's time pull them.

I pulled the 2nd bottle of wine out on the table. Then I went into the living room to gather the girls.

"Ladies. I got your meat all ready." I said purposefully.

I am going to have them thinking about my cock for the next couple of hours.

The girls came in with their empty wine glasses. Amber looked and me and giggled.

"Did you say our meat is ready?" Amber asked.

"I might of. Can you handle a thick cut?" I said smirking.

"Honey. It smells so good. I love your meat so much." giggled Karen with her eyes on my crotch.

The girls giggled. Karen gave me a sloppy kiss and grabbed my cock. Amber couldn't see. But it did make my cock start to get hard. Big time.

"Why don't you ladies freshen up and I'll set the table." I said.

When I pulled away, I made sure I adjusted my meat in front of Amber. When Karen grabbed Amber to go with her, Amber whispered something to her and they both giggled.

The girls came back to full wine glasses. I was putting Amber's plate together and needed know what kind of dressing she wanted.

"Hey Ambs. What kind of dressing would you like? Italian or I could surprise you with something white and creamy." I said with a straight face.

"I'm tempted by the white and creamy surprise. But I'll go with Italian." she said smiling.

I walked over to her with her plate and made sure my back was to Karen. I gave her a big eyeful of my bulge.

"Amber. It's a lot of meat. Take it slowly into your mouth and enjoy." I said.

"Thank you Marty. It looks delicious." she said licking her lips.

She looked at my crotch and then up at me with a big smile. Good.

I put Karen's plate together next and delivered it the same way.

"Oh thank you babe." she said as gave me another quick fondle.

I retrieved my plate and sat down. The last supper. Ha.

"Your meat has a lot of flavor Marty." said Amber.

"Yep. It just bursts in your mouth, right?" said Karen.

More giggles.

"Oh yes." said Amber.

More giggles.

The girls were ravenous and ate everything. They were well on their way to finishing the second bottle of wine as well. I started clearing the table when Karen said she had to pee again.

Amber came over to me while I did the dishes. She put her hand on my back and rubbed it lightly.

"Can I help Marty?" she asked.

"You know, you could. My neck itches and my hands are wet." I said.

I leaned over so she could reach my neck. I'm a little over six feet and she was only five foot and a couple of inches. It also gave her a nice opportunity to smell me.

"Oh yeah baby. That's the spot. Oh yeah. Thank you Amber. You're the best." I said.

I gave her kiss on the cheek. She blushed.

"Anytime Marty." she said.

"I'm back. You two staying out of trouble?" said Karen giggling.

"I offered to help. My turn to pee!" exclaimed Amber.

"Babe. Thanks for dinner." purred Karen.

She laid a big kiss on me and I turned it into a make out session. She started pressing herself against me and moaning in my mouth. I slid my hands down her shorts and panties and squeezed her ass. She was really getting worked up and then I broke the kiss.

"Amber will be back any second. I got to let the swelling go down." I said as I looked down to see my cock straining against the shorts.

"Oh god baby. I want suck your cock so bad. You better hide that monster before Amber sees it." she giggled.

"See what?" I said grinning.

Giggles

"Alright guys. You go to the other room and get sloshed. I'll be there in a few minutes." I said and slapped Karen's ass again.

As Karen walked away, Amber was still facing me. I moved my hard cock down my leg. In my peripheral I could see her looking.

I thought I heard whispering and some more giggles.

I filled their wine glasses and grabbed the tequila, shot glasses, and the limes.

"You trying to get us drunk?" Karen said.

"Absolutely. How else are we going to have a wet t-shirt contest?" I said slapping my hands together.

I smirked.

"Marty!" my girlfriend said smiling.

Amber's nipples!

"I'm kidding. Maybe. We're totally doing it. Kidding. Not really." I said.

We all went to the living room. The girls were on the couch and I was in the lazy boy giving both of them a nice view. The girls poured the last of the 2nd bottle. They just never run out of things to talk about.

I eventually found a spot to jump in with a question when the conversation was about college.

"Speaking of college. Did you two ever experiment with any girl on girl action?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Marty. You really think I would do that?" Karen asked incredulously.

"I think he's turned on by it." Amber said winking at me.

"Are you? If I kissed Amber would it make you hard honey." joked Karen.

"I'm still hard from when I grabbed your ass in the kitchen honey. But neither of you answered the question." I said.

"I did experiment. I might do it again under the right circumstances. Maybe a threesome, huh Marty. Guys dream of threesomes?" said Amber.

"Oh yes, do tell us Marty!" said Karen.

More giggling.

"Nope. Honey, you didn't answer." I said.

"Okay. I may have experimented once. It was interesting, but a one-time deal. So honey, do you dream of a threesome?" my girlfriend asked.

"Haven't thought about since I met you. Before you. Sure. I'm a guy. So hon? When did you experiment in college?" I said.

"Oh. Ummm. I think it was my junior year. I was pretty drunk. I don't remember much." Karen said.

Half lie, half-truth. Bitch.

Amber was looking at her wine glass. I pressed on.

"You know my ex, Lisa, she did a little girl on girl. She wanted to have her friend join us once. Never did do it. Broke up with her. Hmmmm." I said.

Everyone seemed to be reflecting on the past now.

"Time for Tequila shots!" I said changing the subject.

"Karen, you're first." I said.

I set up 3 shots. They handled the drinks okay.

"My turn. Karen lay down please." I said grinning.

She laid and lifted her shirt giggling. Amber was on her knees beside me giggling with her phone out.

I slurped the tequila off her and she moaned. I got up and laid a steamy kiss on her and used my left hand to steady myself on the small of Amber's waist.

We let the shots settle in and I turned on some music. I settled back into the lazy boy, once again grabbing my dick and putting it down my leg.

"So Karen. It looks like Marty packs some serious wood." Amber said.

"Amber!" Karen squealed and giggles.

"Hey now." I said laughing.

"I'm assuming that's not a cucumber in his shorts." Amber double over in laughter. Karen spit out her wine and collapsed in a laughing fit with her face in the couch cushions.

They finally pulled themselves back together.

"I like Marty's cucumber." Said Karen giggling some more.

"Go ahead show her honey." Karen said raising her eyebrows with just a hint of a slur.

She was so sure I would say no. I would normally of course. But not when this is the end!

I got up from the chair and squeezed in between them.

Mixture of shock and raging hormones on their faces.

I focused my mind on having Amber's Cameron Diaz like lips wrapped around my cock.

"Okay ladies. Are you ready?" I asked and reached out squeezed their bare thighs.

"I'm so ready. Show us stud." Amber said with a glazed over expression.

I started stroking my cock through my shorts.

"He's bluffing." Karen said with a little trepidation and a lot of lust in her voice.

They were both a bit glossy eyed.

I took Karen's hand and stroked my cock with it.

"Karen. Show her." I said in a low growl.

Karen bit her lip. I had her pussy going. The battle in her head was pussy vs brain. I already knew which one would win.

"Just take it out the side." I encouraged.

I helped her start. Then my cock sprang out of the cotton confinement.

"Oh fuck." Amber said smiling.

I grabbed Karen's hand and put in my shaft.

"Marty?" she said smiling.

"I need a release. Show Amber what it looks like to suck it?" I said

"Oh god Karen. That would be so fucking hot." whispered Amber.

My girlfriend was fighting a losing battle as she licked her lips. While Karen was dazed I laid a steamy kiss on her and started to rub her breast. She started to stroke me on her own.

I broke the kiss.

"Come on baby. I need it bad." She looked down at my cock while she slowly stoked it. Precum had already started to go down the shaft. She leaned forward and closed her eyes as my cock entered her warm mouth.

"Oh shit." Amber breathed.

"Oh yeah." I moaned.

Karen started getting into it with the encouragement. She was licking the shaft and playing with my balls. Karen was still seated on the couch.

I used my left hand to cup her head. I looked over at Amber.

Her face was real close, so I kissed her. Her tongue exploded into my mouth.

I pulled back and whispered in her ear.

"Ask her if you can?" I said.

She grinned and went to her knees. She inched in making sure it was going to be okay. I stopped Karen.

"Let me pull these off. " I said.

I pulled my shorts off. Karen looked like she was ready to ride me.

I grabbed her face with both hands and kissed her hard.

"God I want you." I said.

She had a nice white buttoned shirt on. I ripped it open.

"Uhhh!" Karen said in shock.

I pulled out her left breast from her bra and attacked her luscious pink nipple. I used my right hand to wiggle it down her shorts until I hit her wet slit.

"Oh fuck baby." She said with her eyes closed.

At that moment I felt Amber grab my cock and suck on the knob.

Damn. I couldn't look down and see her.

I steered Karen on her back into the corner of the couch and pulled her shorts and panties off. Amber still slobbering on my meat.

It was difficult, but I managed to work my tongue from Karen's tits to her pussy while leaving access to Amber throating my pole. I was really getting worked up by Amber's mouth.

I sat up and brought Amber lips off my cock. I reached over to pull up Karen.

"I need to cum girls." I said.

"Karen. Show me how to get Marty to cum. I want to see him explode." said Amber.

Karen started showing off how much she could handle. That started an unspoken contest, who could go deepest. I couldn't take it.

"Karen. I'm going to blow baby." I said.

When did Amber get naked? Love those fucking nipples!

Karen was gripping me hard and furiously blowing me.

"Gonna cum." I said.

Then Karen pulled off and stroked me, aiming my cock at Amber.

"Oh fuck!" I started to cum.

Two long and strong blasts fired out and laced Amber's upper body. The rest of it came out onto my leg and pooled on Karen's hand.

Karen went down and licked me clean while Amber teased me by licking cum off her fingers.

She stood up and faces me. I pulled down her shorts and parties while I kissed and licked her abdomen. Once her shorts were free I ran my fingers in her pussy again and tasted them for myself.

I didn't want to give the girls time to think.

"Baby. Sit down. No in the corner again."

I worked my tongue on her legs and thighs. I stopped briefly and pulled my shirt off. I felt Amber's breasts on my back and her breath on my ear.

Karen was moaning and Amber had moved in and started licking a nipple. Perfect.

Redo1984
Redo1984
634 Followers
12