Mr. Dell's Little Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Allesol
Allesol
94 Followers

I leant forward into her, I never knew pussy could be so good. She was fairly tight and very wet. She let out a series of quick, high pitched moans as I filled her with the full length of my cock. I leant back watching her labia spread as it encased me, soon my hips pressed against hers and she growled again as she looked over her shoulder at me. Her eyes were bright with glimmering excitement. I started thrusting, almost pulling all the way out before slowly inching back inside her molten pussy, simmering with desire.

"Oh you're deep. That dick feels so good, so big" Britney beckoned. I sped up my thrusts and spanked her again. Her eyes dipped away from my view as she looked down her body between her tits at my balls slapping against her pussy.

"Fuck that's hot" She muttered reaching through to rub her clit, her fingertips brushing my balls at the end of her every stroke. I was pounding firmly against her, jolting her body and making little ripples in the skin of her butt and legs. I was beginning to sweat and the smell rose, mixing with the scent of her cum filling the room.

"C'mon, don't play with me, Fuck me!" She ordered. I adjust myself, moving my feet up onto the seat of the couch either side of Britney's knees and my hands gripped hers against the couch back. Now I was fucking down into her, the head of my cock rubbed hard against her G-spot with each ball-slapping thrust. Britney squealed in delight at the different position, she was loving it and it had the added bonus of holding her down which enhanced her little whore fantasy.

"Oh shit that's fucking incredible" Britney moaned before taking a stiff breath in

"Fuck it, I'm coming again" Her fingers were a blur as they strummed wildly at her little clit. She shouted as her pussy squeezed firmly around the veiny thickness of my cock, I grabbed her hair in my hand again and pushed her mouth into the couch back to stifle her cries of pleasure in the throes of her orgasm.

"Quiet. The neighbours will hear you" I said gruffly as I leant forward to her ear, forcing my cock as far into her as I could possibly reach. Britney's pussy released me and her body went slack. I let go of her hair and she rest her chin on the couch back panting heavily.

"Holy fuck" She huffed "That was – fuck, wow. I don't know what that was, my legs are all rubbery" She gasped fumbling for the words. I sat on the couch beside her

"We're not done yet" I said grabbing her waist and throwing her slim weight onto my lap. My cock poked up in between our bodies, glistening with Britney's cum. She groaned feeling the thick meat rubbing her clit.

"I want to keep going but my legs are like jelly. Cumming fucking rocked me" Britney said rubbing the tip of my cock with her thumb

"Okay, we can get round that" I said lifting her hips up and forward before sliding her down my greased shaft. Her eyes rolled back and she moaned again. I shifted my weight and planted my feet. I started to thrust beneath her while she held her position. Every nerve of my cock was flooded with the warm sensation of her body. I wanted to just cum already. I just wish I had enough to cover her entire body in hot, white jism, coating her creamy skin in creamy cum. I kept thrusting, all the while on the verge of feeling that unmistakeable pulse telling me there was a powerful release about to occur. Britney starred me in the eye as she played with her breasts and bit her lip as I continued to plough into her from below. Each strong, almost desperate stroke, took the tip of my cock to her wet entrance before rocketing back inside her. I was thrusting so hard my entire body was sweating and my abs and thighs burned at the work. Britney's hands suddenly fell onto my shoulders and she began to meet me halfway adding in her own thrusts.

"Oh oh oh oh oh" she kept muttering "Oh fuck yeah. One more, baby!" she shouted as her pussy made a sucking noise and clamped around my aching shaft again. As she shouted I felt the pulse. The clench inside my body that told me I was about to cum incredibly hard. I flipped to the side rolling Britney onto her back. With one knee either side of her I straddled her.

"Use your hands and make me come. Do it right now" I demanded. Britney obediently gripped my slippery dick in both hands and pumped furiously, trying to milk some hard earned cum from me.

"Oh fuck, you're such a dirty little bitch!" I shouted as I exploded. The first shot of my cum hit her so hard on the chin it splashed onto her chest. I pumped and pumped spraying sperm across her lips and neck. The last lacklustre contractions of my balls slobbered cum onto her perky tits. I inched forward and let her lap the last few drops from my cock, squeezing it like a tube of toothpaste to get the pearly cum it contained. I collapsed into the couch panting, reeling from my immense orgasm. My heart was racing and my body tingled, every nerve ending tickling with pleasure. I wiped some sweat from my brow and looked over at Britney, dirty, little, cum-covered Britney. She was scraping up the sticky cum from her chest and slurping it off her dainty fingers before gulping it down greedily. When all that remained was the thin sheen of moisture she sat up and started to jerk me off slowly and gently while she kissed me.

"Holy shit" She said kissing my neck "I've never been fucked like that before. I've never been thrown around or had my hair pulled and the spanking, like, oh my God" She stopped wanking me and simply threw the arm around my chest and put her legs across my lap, being careful of my dropping cock.

"How did you find me?" I asked now with my level-headed composure back.

"I know a girl who's blowing a student who works in the school office. I pulled a few strings and got at your paper work. It took a lot for me to not come back to labs and fuck your brains out"

We cuddled like that on the couch, sticky with sweat and reeking of sex, for 5 minutes.

Britney stood up and fixed her hair. She still looked incredibly sexy standing in just her stocking and her hair all messed up and her makeup running a bit. She started getting dressed, I sat on the couch just watching her glide around the floor collecting her clothes. She crossed to the door and picked up her handbag. I hadn't even noticed she had one. She pulled out a pair of pink panties and dropped them in my naked lap

"Just a souvenir for you" She said shouldering the handbag strap then kissing me.

"See you in class on Wednesday, Mr. Dell" She said opening the door and slipping out silently. I was left sitting there naked with a pair of underwear over my prick; I picked them up and inhaled the scent of sweet teen pussy. Something about the way she'd just called me Mr. Dell told me our secret was safe and so was my job.

Thanks for reading

Allesol
Allesol
94 Followers
12