Mr Derrek

Story Info
His newest sissy slut.
864 words
3.96
47.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room is filled with the sounds of sex emanating from the wide screen tv. On screen a sylph of a gurl is on display all fours on a small low table surrounded by a sea of men in various stages of undress. The slim smooth skinned gurl is dressed in a short flared skirt that frames her sweet ass beautifully in layers of ruffles and lace with her pretty matching knickers bunched about her thighs. The outfits tight bodice enhances her tiny waist but can't contain the pert breasts spilling from it to hang swaying beneath her. Her long red hair is tightly braided in pigtails with accent bows.

As the camera zooms in on her lovely round bottom a deep red hand print glows brightly against her white flesh. Trails of white fluid paint the gurls bottom, oozing from her sissy pussy and dribbling down her thighs to collect in her knickers. As the camera captures the highly erotic vision of a sissy sex queen a roar goes up from the assembled males as a stiff raging cock enters the scene.

The cheering intensifies as the large purple knob presses against the gurls cum oozing sissy twat, the men urging the owner on with crude and inventive suggestions. There is an audible groan from the sissy gurl as the large heavily veined monster of a cock is plunged pubic hair deep into her tight gurlie-boi twat. The cocks owners fingers reach out to grasp hands full of creamy white sissy ass before slowly extracting his cock from the sluts cum filled boi-cunt. The sissy howls as the cock is then violently thrust back deep inside her as the cocks owners thighs slap into her pert bottom wetly.

A deep throated chuckle rumbles from Mr Derek as he groans murmuring, "Yeah give it to the bitch." His large hand reaching reflexively to grasp the back of the videos star performer by the head as the wonderful little slut tries to impress him with her oral skills.

Mr Derek's hand firmly presses down forcing the bitch to take his mammoth member deeply into her throat and hold her there struggling weakly to accommodate him. Mr Derek purrs with delight, "Makes them white boys cock's seem as a insignificant as that little sissy dickette of your's don't it bitch." Mr Derek chuckles and allows the slut to bob her head up and down in agreement enjoying the bitches hot mouth on his straining cock.

On screen the camera had panned back to show a large hairy white man straining to bury his cock deeper into the sissy's gurlie-cunt. The sissy's tits swing invitingly in rhythm to the pounding she is enduring as she struggles not to fall off the tiny table. The crowd is obviously enjoying the performance and give voice to their pleasure as another large big gutted man steps up to the front of the sissy gurl with a large gnarly cock protruding from a layer of fat.

The fat sweaty male positions himself so that everytime the other man slams home his cock the sissy's cum slick lips kiss the end of his knob. Mr Derek shakes his head in wonder as the white boys get themselves into a rhythm, the one pounding his large into the gurlie-boi's twat and the other inching forward to force more and more of his gnarled member into cum sluts mouth.

The fat man grasps hands full of pigtails and so he can pull the cunts face into his fat hairy groin. Laughing the other man grips the sissy's white ass cheeks pulling her back onto his cock. The two large men grunting with exertion try to out pull each other so as to impale the spit roasted bitch on their cocks.

Mr Derek felt that familiar tingle deep in balls and groaned with pleasure. While the white boys on screen howled fiercely as they came brutally slamming themselves into their hapless sluts cum holes, Mr Derek flooded the stars mouth with a massive gush of his precious seed. Mr Derek allowed his eyes to flutter closed as he envisioned his cock pulsing deeply in the sluts throat, spurting gush after gooey gush to the cheers of all those men on the tv.

"Hot damn," Mr Derek thought to himself, "how lucky am I to have that beautiful porn slut Tanya to use!" Mr Derek felt his manhood stir at with nasty thoughts he was having for the little sissy bitch whose hot moist mouth was still wrapped about his big black dick.

As his dick stirred Mr Derek was drawn back to the drama on screen where two new large fat hairy white men were taking their turn at spit roasting his newest bitch. "Hot damn!" he exclaimed wonderingly pulling the sissy sluts face up so that his re-engorging member filled her cum slick lips, "you are one fucking hot little pussy gurl! One hot fucking whore."

Mr Derek smiled dreamily as the little starlets eyes twinkled at him and her soft sissy lips began to suck his hardening black cock into her hot cum filled mouth. "Oh yeah," Mr Derek thought, "Oh fucking yeah."