Mr. Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers

When his car pulled up the little wife ran outside to greet him. Joe told her to get in the car. "Why didn't you call me? I was afraid you found some one new and forgot about me. It's so good to be with you again."

"Calm down little girl, you are not just another piece of ass; you are special, I like variety and am not a one woman man, but if you can play by my rules and do what I say and not ask questions, you will be my #1 for a long time."

"Oh I will, anything you want, you got it. Where are we going?"

"Good answer baby, we are going to a small town about 35 miles from here. Let me show you where I grew up. Now get your ass over here and play with my cock!" The blond wife slid over to her lover and eagerly took his cock out and stroked it. Soon she could not resist the urge to put the black cock in her sweet little mouth. Joe happily guided her head up and down on his fully erect hunk of manhood.

"Hey, how you doing Joe good to see you!" Mary was busy and didn't even hear the car stop. She raised her head up from his cock and was embarrassed to see two black men in their 30's smiling down at her. Joe introduced them as friends of his and they entered the bar.

They sat at a booth and Mary looked up at the stage to see a black woman stripping. "Have you ever been in a strip joint before baby?"

"No, never."

"Have you ever been to an all black bar? Hell this is an all black town"

"No, but it doesn't matter, especially when I am with you."

The waitress served drinks and gave Mary a disapproving look. The blond wife glanced at the stage and said "Oh my god, look at that!" The men all laughed as they watched the short but well stacked dancer finger fuck her bald black cunt. They informed Mary that this was the only place around that had strippers this early in the day.

"Baby, take my cock out and finish sucking it while I watch the bitch on stage. Don't worry about my friends, they already watched you suck my cock." Mary opened his fly and pulled out his stiff black cock. She lowered her pretty face to the big dick and slid her red lips over the thick black shaft. His big black hands pushed her blond head up and down the huge cock. Soon he held her head tight and filled her mouth with hot cum. He told her how good she was and said, "Now I want you to take care of my friends, show them how hot you are."

Mary looked over to see the two men with their cocks in their hands and gasped. Joe ordered her to sit between them. She squeezed over one man's lap, felt his stiff prick brush her ass, and sat in the center of the two horny black men. Her hands were placed on the two cocks and she squeezed them; one was 8" and fat, it was even thicker than Joe's cock, the other was 9" and average thickness. The little white housewife bent over and sucked the fat dick, she could hardly get it in her mouth, it was so thick.

The other man lifted her legs up so that she was kneeling on the seat cushion. He lifted her dress up and pulled her panties down; she felt his long tongue enter her pussy as she feverishly gobbled up the fat black cock that filled her sweet mouth. Suddenly she felt his cock enter her hot hole and squealed with delight. "That's it bitch, fuck back at my cock, nice pussy, yeah, feels so good. Here it comes, yessss1 Oh godddd yeahhh!..." He rubbed his cock all over her sweet ass; she kept gobbling up the fat black cock! A few minutes later, he exploded in her sucking little mouth.

Mary sat up and felt cum leaking from her cunt and ass. She tried to wipe the cum and saliva from her chin but she was startled to see a group of people in front of the booth staring at her. The nude black dancer grabbed her blond hair and pulled her out of the booth and shouted, "You cock-sucking white slut; you ruined my performance and now you are coming on stage with me and we will give them a show that they will never forget."

The dancer pulled her by the hair on to the stage. "Have you ever eaten black pussy bitch? Have you ever stuck your tongue up black ass?"

The frightened wife meekly replied, "No ma'am."

"Well then, you are in for a special treat and all of these nice people are going to see you eat your first black pussy! Now take off every stitch of clothes and get on your fucking knees." Mary stripped and got to her knees and trembled with fear as the black dancer stood in front of her and guided her head to the bald cunt. "Now lick it and suck my fat pussy lips, yeah that's it, now suck my clit, just like that, yeah baby now stick your tongue up my hole and I will cum all over your sweet face, yes lick it all up, don't forget my ass hole. Good girl!"

The audience went wild, they were whistling, clapping and yelling their approval. The sexy black dancer told the crowd that the little blond girl was a good little pussy licker. She instructed Mary to get on all fours and she would get what she wanted, lots of black cock! She asked one of the men to bring a chair with him. The men were told to line up and fuck the shit out of the white slut. She informed the women that they would not be left out. She told them that they could sit on the chair with their legs spread and the white girl would eat them out while she fucked black cock. Twenty-eight men and six women rushed on stage to use the white slut.

A tall thin woman sat on the chair and spread her long legs wide. A short man with a 6" cock stood behind the blond beauty and entered her pussy from the rear. The harder he fucked her cunt the harder her face pushed between the legs of the slender black beauty. All of the black men fucked her white ass and pussy. The black women were all brought to orgasm by the blond girl's flickering tongue and sucking mouth. The dancer helped Mary to her feet and told her that if she ever wanted a job, just let her know.

Mr. Dick helped her to the car and Mary yelled, "Oh my god, I'm late to pick Rob up!"

"Hey, don't sweat it baby, I called your husband and told him to work a double shift. Then I informed him that he will not be laid off and will be given a raise. Saying that I was in the area, I told Rob that I would stop by the house and give you the good news."

"Oh Mr. Dick, you think of everything. You're the best."

"You put on quite a show in there, I think you liked it."

"It was ok, but you are better than all the others put together."

"Good answer, let me get you home and tuck and fuck you in bed. Maybe I should fuck and then tuck. Whatever!"

"You can do anything you want. I'm all yours." Mary had no idea what the future held for her, but one thing was for sure; life with Mr. Dick would not be boring!

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers
12