Mr. Disco Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH MY GOD, JAMES!!?? What the fuck are you doing here!?"

He grinned to her.

"You've got a lot of fucking nerve to embarrass me like that back at the bar, yet you still couldn't admit that you cheated on me."

Looking at him, she rolled her eyes and then let out a long sigh.

"Is that what this is about? Did you lock the fucking door or something?"

"Yep, it's locked. You ain't leaving this bathroom until I am done with you, slut."

"What...what do you want from me, James? I'm sorry I made you look like a fool earlier."

He shook his head at her.

"Oh no, you aren't simply getting out of this with an apology. You had your chance to admit to me that you cheated and tell me why, but I'm past that point now. You want to act like a slut, you're going to get treated like a fucking slut."

Michelle's jaw dropped. She knew what he was hinting to, there would be no way out of this but to just accept it for now. She didn't reply, just as James snapped his fingers and stepped back from the stall. The bulge in his jean pants was enough to hint what she was about to do.

"Come on, get up out of there. Get down on your fucking knees and take my pants off, now."

His words were spoken with authority. Michelle didn't say a word, she simply did as she was told, dropping her phone to the floor and coming out of the bathroom stall before lowering herself down on her knees. The coldness of the floor could be felt on her hands and knees. From within the bathroom, the loud bass and drum sounds of the club music could still be heard. She looked up at James while she used her hands and unbuckled the front of his pants. He reached down and ran his right hand into her long blonde hair, gripping it to prove that he was in control of this situation. As she pushed his pants down, he nodded at her and snapped his fingers again.

"Pull your dress down too, I want to see those big titties..."

Since this was going to be the end of James and Michelle's destroyed relationship from months ago, he wasn't wasting his time in the bathroom with just her mouth. She was going to be fucked in the bathroom like a slut, and he wanted to see her whole body. He watched her push the front of her dress down and then those huge breasts popped out. He reached down with his left hand and squeezed her right breast, teasing her. Still holding her by the hair, he pulled her head to look at him at him before pushing her face up against his white underwear. His clothed cock swiped over her cheek.

"You know what to do now, get my dick in your smart ass fucking mouth."

She raised her hands up and pushed his underwear down. Looking at his cock, Michelle made eye contact as she pushed her lips around his swollen meat. James remained in control, keeping her hair in his hand as he began to slowly push her mouth down on his cock. She moaned while slowly sucking his rod, James moved her head up and down slowly. He gave her time to get used to it, all with the hint that he was about to fuck her mouth. This was punishment for her being such a smart ass to him earlier. Michelle gagged for a moment, before he pulled her hair, forcing her head to bob up and down as she sucked his cock.

"Mmmmmm, that's it...Suck it."

Michelle's hands gripped his jeans from both legs, slightly pulling them down more as he began to force her head down harder and faster. He breathed in, just as he heard her gag a bit on his cock.

"Fuck yeah, that's a good little whore..."

He looked down at her, grinning as her eyes looked back at him. James was always rough with her back when they were dating, so Michelle knew what to expect here. He pushed her mouth all the way down, taking his cock to the back of her throat. He held her there until he heard her choke. Michelle's eyes watered up as she looked back at him. He still was smiling, before he pulled her mouth up and then began to buck his hips while holding her head in place. James moaned loudly as he began to fuck her mouth.

"GWAH-GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-WAH-GWAK-WAH"

Her mouth had made a muffled string of gagging and sucking sounds as James moved her up and down, proceeding to skull fuck her. He pushed her mouth all the way down once more, feeling his cock slam to the back of her throat. While holding her there, Michelle's lips were buried in the bush of his ball hair, she remained there until finally gagging and choking. Like before, her eyes began to tear up. This time, her eyeliner became runny. James finally pulled her head, allowing his cock to finally release from her lips with a number of sticky saliva strings. Michelle was out of breath, looking up at him as he still kept his hand holding her hair.

"I-I still didn't cheat on you back-"

"Shut up, bitch! Spit on my cock!"

Looking back into his eyes, she gritted her teeth and then spit on the head of his rod, following his exact orders. His rod was already covered, shiny and coated in her saliva.

"Get your hands on the fucking floor! Don't hold onto me!"

Once again, Michelle did as she was told, moving her hands off his pants. James pushed her head back down on his cock, forcing her to take it again. Like before, he began to buck his hips forward and from holding her head in place, he fucked her mouth. Michelle's mouth began to make muffled sucking sounds again.

"GWAH-GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-WAH-GWAK-WAH"

This time, James pulled her mouth up, forcing her lips to make a pop noise as his cock was released again. He had new orders for her now. She was out of breath, slowly catching herself. James ran his hand through her hair again, balling up her long golden locks as he moved her head and looked down at his slobber covered shaft.

"Look at that, bitch. Look at my fucking cock!"

Michelle's eyes looked up at him as she gritted her teeth, looking at him in rage. James just smiled down at her and held his rod in his left hand and began to smack it up against her left cheek.

"You like that, huh? Getting this nasty fucking cock beat up against your slutty face?"

"Yeah! More!"

James laughed hearing her words, his cock slapped over her cheek and then he moved to spank it up against her parted lips and gritted teeth. It created a slapping sound in the bathroom. He pulled on her hair now, he had a new order for her.

"Get your hands on your tits, now. Hold those big titties up."

She knew what he was hinting for, Michelle was well aware that men liked to fuck her huge natural tits. She put her hands up, holding those massive breasts up for him as James shoved his cock between them. Still holding her by the hair, he jerked her head forward while bucking his hips. He began to fuck her tits fast, ready to cum all over them.

"Yeah that's it, this is what your big tits were made for."

Michelle didn't respond to him, she simply held her tits together and watched his cock thrust between them. James moaned, bucking his hips harder as he began to pound between those amazing breasts. This was something he had missed from their relationship and wasn't going to leave tonight without showing appreciation for her epic titanic-sized breasts. Michelle looked up in his eyes while he continued to thrust his rod between her breasts.

"You always did like my titties, James."

"Of course, this is what you were made for. Your tits were made to be fucked, and what better place for a whore like you to be fucked in a bathroom?"

Over and over, his cock pumped between her magnificent breasts. She looked down, figuring to play into this sex now and take some enjoyment for herself. With him holding her hair, it was impossible for Michelle to lean her head down and lick the head each time it thrust up. All she could do was watch and listen to him moan. James was getting close, ready to cum all over her. He was saving her face for last, figuring now was a perfect opportunity to make her jack him off over her boobs.

"Let go of your tits, whore. Grab my cock."

Michelle quickly let go of her tits and snatched his cock up tightly with her right hand. James spoke again.

"Finish me off over your tits."

She looked up at his face as she began to stroke his cock as fast as she could. Michelle used her free hand to hold her breasts up as his cock was aimed right at them. She dropped her lower lip and spoke to him in her low seductive, English accent.

"You want to cum on my tits?"

"Yes, just what a whore with big tits needs. They need cum all over them, YES!! OH GOD!!"

He moaned loudly just as his cock had erupted between her fingers. James jerked her head from the grip in her hair, not allowing her to look down as she continued to stroke his cock and wad after wad was released over her huge glorious breasts. A thick spurt of cum drenched her left boob, while another shot up her neck. Another wad of cum had decorated over her right nipple, drenching it in his thick seed. Michelle smiled big at him as she felt his warm seed shooting all over her breasts. Once it seemed he was finished, James let go of her hair finally and allowed her to look down at the mess over her huge tits. Michelle instantly gripped her left breast and held it up to her mouth before licking it off. Her big blue eyes looked back at James, she knew that he wasn't done with her yet. She spoke to him.

"How do you wanna fuck me now?"

James responded by reaching back and gripping her by the hair again. He used his left hand and grabbed her arm, forcing her up off the floor and from her knees. Once she was standing up, he turned her around and let go of her arm. He pushed the remainder of her dress down, seeing that she had no sort of underwear on whatsoever. He saw the enlarged cross tattoo of a tramp stamp that said 'Blessed'. He reached his hand back and slapped the left cheek of her ass hard. In front of Michelle was the sinks and mirrors for the bathroom. James snapped his fingers and pointed forward.

"There, get your hands up against the sink."

She moaned as he slapped her ass again. She stomped her heels forward, spreading her legs as her hands pushed up against the sink. She looked into the mirror, seeing the saliva on her face from where he smacked his dick up against her face earlier. Her tits were covered in cum, she only could lick a bit off before he stopped her. From behind, James reared his hand back and slapped the left cheek of her ass. He struggled a bit, moving forward with his pants and underwear down to his ankles. It wasn't worth stripping completely naked, for he had to leave after they were done. His eyes looked over the tattoo she had once more before he spoke.

"You know how a whore gets fucked in the bathroom, don't you?"

"No James, you tell me!"

"They get fucked in the ass, like they deserve!"

His hand slapped over the right cheek of her ass just before he pulled those cheeks apart and began to slide his cock into her dark hole. Michelle closed her eyes, unable to hold back the pleasure. She moaned as she felt his cock pump into her ass. She remembered that James was a man that liked to make good use of her ass back when they were a couple. She clutched the front of the sink with her hands and began to moan as he fucked her ass, thrusting his cock into her.

"Ohhhhh, yes! Do it, James! Fuck my ass!"

Once again, his hand slapped over her ass. The sound echoed through the bathroom. James reached forward and gripped her hair again while he bucked his hips, ramming his cock into her tight ass. Michelle kept her eyes closed, moaning loudly as he began to push into her harder and faster. It didn't matter how loud her voice raised, not a soul outside the bathroom would be able to hear her while James pounded her ass with his thick dick. She gritted her teeth, moaning loudly before yelling to him.

"FUCK THAT ASS, JAMES!! YES!! HARDER, OHHHHHHHH FUCK!!"

He pulled her hair harder, slapping her ass with his hand. Michelle looked in the mirror and could see the look of pleasure over his face. Her huge breasts bounced a bit before they pushed up against the cold edge of the sink. She yelped, feeling the palm of his hand strike across the left side of her ass once again. Michelle couldn't help herself. He may have been an asshole, but she was enjoying this time even after the rough beginning she had with him. So far, several minutes had passed and she had lost track of time within the bathroom.

******************

Outside the bathroom and back inside the club, Lucy and Luke had sat down at a table after dancing together through a couple of songs on the House playlist. The two had been talking for the past ten minutes about the plans that Luke had in place for Lucy's return into modelling. She was happy that he had planned out the progress starting in a matter of days, it wouldn't be long for her to be back on a studio set. Lucy had become worried as Michelle had not returned yet. While they sat at their table having a few drinks, Lucy looked across back at the little hall to where the bathrooms led. She wondered if at any moment Michelle would come out now. Not a single person had come towards the bathroom doors, at least from her view. She sighed before speaking to Luke.

"Michelle has been gone a while, you know?"

"Yeah I noticed...You think maybe that phone call was an emergency?"

"Hmmmm could be."

Luke sat at the table sipping on his drink through a straw, Lucy kept her eyes locked in view with the bathroom area.

******************

"OH GOD, FUCK YEAH! BOUNCE, BITCH!! FUCKING BOUNCE!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. That was the only sound that could be heard back in the bathroom. James had grown tired of pounding Michelle in the ass, so he moved back and allowed her to get on top of him. This was the last time they would be fucking one another, so it was best to go out enjoying her on top one last time. His hands remained on the cold floor while Michelle had bent her knees and was riding his cock on top. Her large breasts bounced up and down, just as her ass slapped against his balls as she came down each time. She ran her hands down to his chest, closing her eyes and tilting her head up as his cock drove into her pussy with each thrust.

James watched her with his eyes, seeing those huge amazing breasts bounce up and down as Michelle worked herself over his cock. She had to be coming close to her climax and that was exactly where he wanted her. Over and over, the blonde with the huge boobs pumped herself up and down on his cock. She was out of breath, knowing that her time was drawing short. Eventually, Michelle slowed herself down and looked into his eyes.

"James...I'm about to-"

"You're about to fucking cum? Get up, get off me!"

Wasting no time, Michelle raised herself up. His cock slid out of her pussy and then James quickly moved to grab her hair once again. He wanted her bent over again on her knees when she was about to cum.

"Get up, on your knees!"

He struggled at first to get up, since his pants were pushed down to his ankles. Michelle quickly moved into the position for him. It was easier for her since her dress was completely removed from her body and all that remained was her heels. It took a minute, but once James was up, he stood behind Michelle and slid his cock back into her pussy. From the doggy style position, he began to pump his hips forward and fuck her once again.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck! Make me cum, James!!"

As his cock pushed into her harder, Michelle closed her eyes and yelled out to him. This was it, she couldn't hold back as her pussy tightened up around him and her juices released. Her voice screamed out, echoing across the walls in the bathroom.

"OHHHHHHHH, FUCK YES!!"

It took everything for James to hold back his own orgasm. He had planned from the beginning how he was going to finish himself off. He moaned, feeling her juices all over his cock from within her pussy. Since he had already cum on her tits earlier, he knew just the place left for his last load. He slid his cock out of her pussy and yelled to her.

"Get up! On your fucking knees, like a good whore!"

Michelle didn't waste her time, she wanted him to be finished and the end of this. Even though it was fun getting fucked in the bathroom, she was ready to say goodbye to James for good. She moved and quickly got on her knees. James reached his hand down and gripped her hair, all while stroking his cock in his right hand. While holding her hair in place, he moved his cock towards her and she knew what was about to come. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. All it took was his hand stroking his meat and then it happened: a thick string of his cum shot across her right cheek and into her hand. James took a breeath, moaning out to her.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! Ohhhhh god, there it is! Take that fucking cum!"

Another thick string of cum shot from his cock over her left cheek, striking right into the corner of her eyelid and down her cheek. Michelle moaned, feeling the warm stickiness over her face. He moved his cock and shot another wad, but it missed her face entirely and struck down to her tits. Still gripping her hair, he held his cock up and then shot the next splash of his cum over her forehead. Thick drops of cum went into her blonde hair and down her forehead. Since he had already cum earlier on her breasts, his last orgasm was not nearly as powerful as before.

Michelle opened her eyes and gritted her teeth, looking up at him as James took his cock and spanked it over her gritted teeth one last time. He squeezed his dick, just as Michelle opened her mouth wide. James took the hint and pushed her head down on the head of his cock. While he was out of breath, he watched her suck on the head and milk the final drops of his cum into her hungry mouth. Once she was done, he pulled her hair and his cock popped from her lips with a loud pop noise. They were finished at last, her face was a mess in his cum.

"That was fucking nice."

James let go of her hair, leaving her on the floor with her face covered in his seed. He stepped away from Michelle and reached down to pull his pants and underwear back up. It took him a minute to get his pants button back on and then to buckle his belt back up. All the while, she remained on the floor out of breath, slowly catching back to herself. Once he had fastened his belt back together, he looked down at her and spoke.

"Come on, get your ass up!"

Just as she looked back up at him, he reached down and snatched her hair up for one last time with his right hand. He then used his left hand to grab her arm and pull her up on her feet. James held her, and stepped her towards the open stall where he had originally found her. It was time to put her back in the place that he found her, all for someone else to discover her in the bathroom.

"Move, sit your fucking ass right back down there! Right back where I found you! Now we're done, bye Michelle! I never want to deal with your cheating, slutty ass again."

A sinister laugh crackled from his voice just as he let go of her arm and sat Michelle back down on the toilet seat. She looked up at him, running her hand through her hair while sitting naked on the toilet seat. James was true to his words, leaving her back where he had discovered her, only with her face drenched in cum and to the point of exhaustion. Her pink dress remained as a pile on the floor outside the stall. He wanted to humiliate her to the next person that walked into the bathroom, payback for her humiliating him at the bar. She caught her breath, all while she heard him stomp towards the door and move away the janitor's sign that he had used to block entry into the door.

With James leaving the bathroom, Michelle used her hand to wipe up some of the cum she felt on her face. She moved out of the stall and towards the sink. Not caring that she was naked at the moment, she had to clean herself up. Back in the club, Lucy had sat watching the bathroom area. She noticed a man coming out of the ladies room with a smug grin over his face. Instantly, she knew that something was wrong as Michelle had not come out of the bathroom. She turned and looked back at Luke before speaking.