Mr. Disco Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait here, hun. I'll be right back."

In the bathroom, Michelle quickly cleaned her face at the sink. Some of the remainders of his cum was in her hair and her tits were still covered in his seed, she had to wash herself up before getting dressed. While she ran water at the sink, she heard the door open. She turned to see her friend Lucy step in with a shocked expression over her face. Lucy yelled out.

"Oh no, Michelle! What the hell did that man do to you!? Did he-"

She shook her head before cutting her friend off in a response, yelling to Lucy.

"No! That was my ex-boyfriend...I called him an asshole back at the bar, he wasn't happy. He thinks I cheated on him with a friend of his. So, he fucked me in the bathroom just now and left me here."

Lucy moved to the floor and picked up Michelle's dress. All she wanted to was help her friend now, though it enraged her deep down to witness this. For someone to treat her friend like this, she hoped that revenge was possible.

"I'm glad it was me walking in, and not anyone else."

"Yeah, well...I'm glad you're here to help me out too. I wanted to go home with you and Luke tonight, but not now...I'm all partied out after this."

Michelle turned to Lucy as her friend handed her the dress. She stepped out of her heels and moved back from the sink to slip the one-piece outfit back on. Lucy noticed a strand of cum in her hair. She reached down and quickly swiped it over her finger and then washed it off at the sink while Michelle re-dressed.

"I'm gonna take you home. Let me go outside and tell Luke this is an emergency. I'll meet up with him again in a few days, for now, I'm going to tend to you."

"Thanks Lucy, I appreciate it..."

Already, Michelle was thinking about revenge. She wanted James to pay some how, some way. To see him be truly humiliated the way he had left her to be discovered. Lucy left the bathroom to talk to Luke, all while Michelle had dressed back up and then stood at the sink, cleaning up her face once more. She would have to go back in the bathroom stall and retrieve her cellphone before they were to leave. James may have thought this was the end, but it would not be. She would find a way to get him back, some how.

******************

3 DAYS LATER

"There you are, looking fabulous!"

The sound of a voice was that of a photographer looking back through the lens of his camera while he shot photo after photo. Across from the set was Lucy Pinder, wearing a lingerie outfit with her hair moved down and all the focus on her beautiful body tucked into the revealing outfit. This was the third phase of the photoshoot, already Lucy had modeled in other outfits. She ran her hand up into her hair and gritted her teeth, giving one of those classic 'seductive' facial expressions. The camera flashed, taking another shot of her. Luke watched from across the room, his hands were tucked into the pockets of his jacket as he smiled and watched through the lens of his sunglasses. This was his girl, doing what she did best.

The London studio went by the ironic name of 'Parallel Lines'. They were a new studio opening up, having Lucy Pinder as a big name to shoot under their photography crew was a great step in the right direction. Lucy was guaranteed a check right away with a modelling deal, just as Luke had worked to achieved. The photoshoot would be for a calendar to be released from the studio, independently. Lucy had already worked the deal to sign autographed copies of over 500 calendars for pre-order deals. The afternoon hours were winding down and now with the shoot done, Lucy walked off the set and reunited with him off to the side. She put her hands on her hips, almost as if she was modelling for Luke.

"Well, how do I look Luke?"

"What do you mean, how do you look? You always look amazing Lucy, I think you did great today. This calendar should sell out fast."

"Thanks honey, I only have you to thank for all of this Luke."

She smiled at him before walking off. She wanted to tell him something else, but it was too soon for that. She had to change up, back into her street clothes as she was ready to leave and go back to the hotel with him. Lucy and Luke were long overdue for some pleasure time together. They should've been between the sheets just a few nights ago, had it not been for the incident with Michelle's ex-boyfriend throwing off perfect plans. Tonight however, there would be nothing holding them back from making sweet love. This was their night and she had him all to herself, just like she wanted.

After dressing back in her casual clothes, Lucy returned with Luke to exit the studio. She held his hand while they walked down the staircase leading to the exit downstairs. Her car was parked in the back parking lot, just as they agreed to go back to his apartment the night before. Something was bothering Luke, she could see it over his face regardless if he tried to hide it behind the sunglasses. After they reached the bottom of the stairs and proceeded to walk back outside, Luke finally spoke up to her.

"Can you do me a favor Lucy?"

She turned to him and smiled.

"Yes, what is it?"

"It's about your friend Michelle and what happened to her the other night back at the club. I want you to talk to her, get me the phone number of this James guy who did that to her back in the bathroom. I want his number."

Biting her lower lip, Lucy stopped and held his hand.

"Why do you want this guy's number, Luke?"

"Just get it for me, babe. I'm going to give this asshole a visit myself, I'll make Michelle real happy when I'm done with him. He'll be apologizing and begging for forgiveness when I'm finished with him."

"I'm sure Michelle would be happy with that...I just...I just don't want to see you get hurt, Luke."

He rolled his eyes, turning to look back at her before he let go of her hands.

"Lucy, I can handle myself. I've been doing this for years. I'm not just any other modelling agent, you know? I'm gonna take care of this. Just talk to her, get me the guy's phone number and I'll hunt him down through that. If it was you in trouble, I'd do the same."

She looked back at him and smiled. Luke didn't understand her feelings, she never wanted to see him in any true harm. Not after what was developing between the two of them. Lucy nodded to him before she walked forward.

"Alright, honey...I'll get it for you. Now let's go back to your place and relax!"

******************

2 HOURS LATER

Back at the apartment, Luke and Lucy had decided to unwind themselves. He knew that she was planning for something steaming hot during the night. Before going back, they decided to drive into a drive-thru and get some quick fast food for an easy dinner. It was better than calling for takeout at the hotel and easier than cooking. Luke had to text back to his friend Peter, just to check on him. The two had been somewhat distant from one another as of recently since leaving Ibiza, that was something he did not enjoy. He had to introduce Lucy to Peter and hopefully, they could all work on a friendship in the future.

The television set had remained on in the living room of the hotel. Lucy and Luke sat together watching through channels after they had arrived back, but she had other ideas on her mind about now. It was finally time for their to use their bodies against one another. She went to the bathroom and stripped down while he sat in front of the TV outside. She removed her jeans and threw her shirt off. Underneath, her gigantic breasts remained in tact behind a pink bra and matching pink thong. She looked herself back in the mirror, taking her heels off so she her feet touched the floor. The last little detail she did was take the ponytail from the pocket of her jeans and place it over her right hand, figuring that it would come in handy later. She then quietly left the bathroom, all prepared to give a surprise to him.

There he was sitting on the couch and watching TV. Luke wore a pair of shorts and a button up T-shirt. Lucy wasn't bothered by any show he was watching. The remote remained on the left armrest of the couch. As she stepped back into the living room, she picked it up and then pointed it at the television before clicking it off. She then quickly stepped in front of the TV, giving him a better show to focus his eyes on as she stood in nothing but the pink thong and matching bra.

"Now, isn't this a better sight than whatever junk you were watching on the tube?"

Luke's eyes slowly narrowed over Lucy's amazing figure. Every curve of her body, on up to her stomach and those amazing gigantic boobs. He then looked up at her smiling face, her ear rings shined through the light above. He looked in her eyes and smirked.

"This is a much better sight, indeed! God, you look so fucking beautiful baby."

"Thanks, now I think it's time we got back down to business."

"Yes indeed!"

Lucy wasted no time moving towards Luke. She put her hands on his chest and pushed him into the couch before shoving her body against him. Their lips met and she kissed the man passionately, just as she had done in Ibiza. Her huge breasts pushed up against his chest, just as Luke reached up and squeezed them in the bra she wore. Lucy moved her legs out, straddling him so she could place a seat down on his lap. Still kissing him, she moaned in his mouth before breaking the kiss. She could feel his hard cock growing under her. Luke's hands squeezed her tits, causing her to respond by reaching behind her shoulders and undoing the bra. She tossed it off to the side, freeing her large boobs to his view.

"Squeeze those tits now, Luke!"

His hands reached up and smashed into her giant boobs. Lucy truly did have the greatest pair of tits that Luke had ever experienced in his life. He felt her nipples harden up against the palms of his hands, all while his fingers sank down into her. Lucy reached down and tried to unbutton his shorts, she wanted his cock more than anything now. She waited until his hands were free of her tits and then she moved off him and stood up. Lucy pushed her thong down to the floor, revealing her pussy wet and read. After she had become completely naked, she fell down to knees. Luke knew what she wanted, so he stood up and undid the button holding his shorts together. Lucy looked in his eyes, and reached her hands over his shorts.

"No, let me take them off!"

"Oh, so you want to take them off?"

"Yes, that's my job!"

She giggled in her thick English accent before pushing his shorts down. From his underwear briefs, she could see his hard cock poking out. Luke stepped out of his shorts and then Lucy used both hands and pulled his underwear down, slowly forming a grin over her face as his cock came into her sight. She quickly used her right hand to wrap her fingers around it before she shoved his underwear down to his ankles. Luke stepped out of them and then sat back down on the couch while the queen of glamour stroked his hard cock. Lucy licked her lips, showing him the hunger that was within her. She looked up into his eyes with a smirk.

"This is the only cock I want, and it's all mine!"

"Ohhhh yeah, that cock belongs to you Lucy. Only you, babe."

It didn't matter that his words confirmed it, she knew it was a fact. She leaned her lips down and placed a kiss over the head of his shaft. Luke's dick was the only one she wanted for now on, she couldn't hold back the feelings of love she had grown for him. Using her tongue, she slowly licked the underside of his cock as she moved her hand away from it. She came back up to the head and then looked in his eyes before slowly sinking her lips down, sliding his cock into her mouth. Lucy began to suck on his meat pole, taking it slowly while her hands gripped his legs.

All Luke could do was watch her, moaning as this was one of the most gorgeous women in the world giving him oral pleasure. He thought so highly of Lucy, unable to hold back the fact that he truly wanted a relationship with her now. Here she was, bobbing her head up and down on his shaft while creating sucking and slobbering noises from her mouth. He took a deep breath, knowing that he had waited so long to expreience her doing these amazing things to him once more. Lucy moved back to the head of his shaft and then quickly came off with a loud pop noise. Lucy flicked her tongue back and then spit on his cock.

"Ohhhhh, I missed your cock Luke! I want to make you feel like you are ruling the world tonight!"

"Babe, I already am on top of the world with you! You are all I need!"

She smiled up at him hearing those words. Lucy stroked his shaft with her hand before going back down on it with her mouth. She began to bob her head up and down faster, driving more aggressively as she began to devour his cock with her mouth. Loud slurping and sucking sounds were all he could hear, as she moved her mouth up and down. Streams of her saliva began to drip down to his balls, Luke took a deep breath before moaning.

"Ohhhh, god! You really know how to work me over!"

Before he was to blow his first load, Lucy wasn't going to deprive him from the ultimate pleasure. She knew that with her huge boobs, she was built to have her tits fucked. She moved her hands down to her breasts, pinching her nipples and then gripping her breasts to hold them up as she sucked his cock for a bit more. She came up, forcing another loud pop sound. Saliva strings sway back from her lips to his slobber covered cock, as she raised her breasts up. Luke instantly knew what was about to happen, so he pushed his hand down and guided his cock to be absorbed between her huge breasts. Luke took a deep breath, moaning out to her.

"Ohhhhhh man, those tits...My god, those tits."

"Feels good, huh?"

She smiled at him, squeezing her breasts around his cock as she began to slowly rock them up and down. He laughed at her while she began to fuck his cock with those big tits.

"Oh yeah, I can't describe how good it feels...Ohhhhhhh, fuck!"

Lucy loved to have her tits fucked. She took a deep breath, breathing in as she gritted her teeth and gave Luke her seductive eyes while still moving her huge tits up and down on his cock. Her breasts were so massive, his cock completely disappeared each time she pumped down. She broke eye contact, only to look down and use her tongue to swipe the head each time it poked up between her breasts. Luke moaned, just as she began to pump her breasts up and down harder and faster.

"Oh god, you're gonna me cum already!"

"Yes! Cum! Cum for me Luke! I want to taste your fucking cum!"

Her words were yelled at him though her thick accent. Luke loved her voice so much, all while she continued to pump those amazing breasts up and down over and over. He took a deep breath, not wanting this pleasure to end but it was coming soon. He bit his lower lip, almost in a prayer that he could hold off the coming orgasm. He yelled out to her.

"FUCK!! I'm gonna cum now, Lucy!"

His words were the best alert she needed. Lucy quickly let go of her breasts, freeing his cock so she could wrap her hand around it and push her lips over the head. She began to quickly stroke him, pumping his dick between her fingers and begging for his cum. Luke gritted his teeth before moaning out.

"OHHHHHHHH, MAN!! OHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

While he yelled loudly, Lucy tasted the explosion of his seed between her jaws. She moaned over the head of his cock, as he shot wad after wad into her loving mouth. She swallowed it down as fast as she could, taking every last drop and every spurt of his thick seed. Her eyes looked up at him. Once it seemed he was finished, Lucy released his rod from her mouth making a loud pop sound and then she leaned up, opening her mouth wide to show him that she had swallowed it all down. Luke had to catch his breath while he smiled at her.

"Damn, you're a fucking beast Lucy..."

"Mmmmm, thank you."

Before she replied to him in length, she climbed up and kissed his lips softly. Her hand reached down to stroke his cock as Luke kissed her again, this time dancing his tongue into her mouth. After breaking the kiss, Lucy grinned and spoke to him.

"You know what I really enjoyed back when we fucked in Ibiza?"

"What, Lucy?"

"When you had your big cock in my ass. That felt wonderful..."

He chuckled lightly, biting his lower lip before nodding at her.

"So I take it, your ass is where you want it now?"

She nodded her head at him, but she had other ideas besides him pounding her. He would get the opportunity to pound her pussy later. Lucy moved back and then placed her left foot up on the couch near him, hinting that she wanted to climb up and ride him Luke placed his hands up, helping her as she sank both of her feet into the couch and hovering herself over his lap. Lucy used her left hand and reached down to grab his cock, guidiing into her anal hole between her ass cheeks. She placed both of her hands down on his legs behind her, while Luke's hands went underneath to grip both of her ass cheeks and lower her down. His rod pushed into her ass while she gasped her breath.

"Oh, yeah! That's it Luke, mmmmmmm!! Your cock feels so good in my ass, like that!"

His eyes just watched her gigantic breasts swaying in his face. This was one of the reasons Lucy wanted to be on top, she could tease him with her huge boobs. Luke pumped his cock up, just as she used her hands holding his legs to balance herself pushing down, forcing his cock to drive up and down into her dark hole. She moaned, all while her huge breasts began to bounce up and down. He moved his face forward, allowing her giant tits to smother him.

"Oh yeah, you like those big titties too!"

Lucy leaned forward, pushing her breasts against his face while his cock was still pumping into her ass. Luke opened his mouth and proceeded to slobber all over her giant mounds of flesh. He licked her left nipple before sucking on her right breast. His hands gripped over her ass cheeks hard, all while he still pumped his his upward and moaned to the feeling his cock sliding in and out of her ass. She closed her eyes, moaning before calling out to him.

"Ohhhhhh yeah!! I like that, fuck my ass, Luke! Mmmmmm!!"

His fingers gripped into her ass harder, Luke remained pumping his hips forward and pushing his cock into her ass as hard as he possibly could. It was difficult for him with her on top but there was no room for complaining that he got to experience her epic breasts bouncing and moving up and down in his face. Lucy however, was ready for something else. Her pussy was dripping wet and desperate for his swollen meat. She came to a stop, feeling him thrust his rod into her ass one last time before she began to move up.

"Oh my god, Luke! YES! I want you to fuck me now! Let me feel that hard cock in my pussy!"

Before she moved off him, she leaned down and placed a kiss over his lips. Luke had stopped moving his hips and allowed his hands to move away from her ass. Upon breaking the kiss, Lucy began to rise. His cock slid out of her ass and then she moved off him and stood on her feet. She offered her hand to Luke, pulling him off the couch before she wrapped her hand around his cock.

"Which way to the bedroom, love?"

Luke pointed over to the right, where an open door was.

"Right there!"

"Come on!"

Holding his cock firmly in her grasp, Lucy stepped forward and then walked Luke by his cock to the bedroom. She giggled to herself, this was a sexual gesture she loved to play on a man when she had the opportunity. She stopped her feet once she had walked in and was standing at the edge of the bed. Letting go of his dick, she climbed up on the bed and then lay on her back, slowly inching herself so her legs could reach off the bed and allowing him the perfect position to pump into her. Luke moved her legs over his body to the point that Lucy could mount them up on his shoulders. Afterwards, he moved to slide his cock into her pussy. The buxom brunette took a deep breath, feeling his rod enter her for the first time since the night they had met.