Mr. Disco Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm, yeah! FUCK ME LUKE!!"

Her voice screamed out to him in command. Lucy was tired of waiting, all those texts they had sent back and forth and then having to wait for three nights. Finally, they were right back where they belonged. His cock drove into her with each thrust. Luke gripped her legs while she stretched her feet out beyond his shoulders. Each time he thrust his cock into her, those epic huge breasts bounced up and down. It was more than just a feeling of lustful passionate love, the sight of watching those breasts move back and forth was amazing to him. Her mouth gasped wide open as she moaned out loudly.

"YES, YES, YES! THAT'S RIGHT, FUCK ME! OHHHHHH, FUCK ME LUKE!!"

Over and over, Luke couldn't stop himself. He drove his cock into her time and time again, gritting his teeth at the pleasure he felt from her sweet lovely pussy. She spread her legs from over his shoulders and bent her knees. Luke pounded her pussy with his hard cock, still watching her breasts bounce up and down. Lucy's hair had spread out over the bed creating a forest of her beautiful brunette locks of hair. She screamed out to him, gasping for breath almost.

"OH MY GOD...OH...OH, FUCK!! LUKE!! I'M CLOSE, MAKE ME CUM, OHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

Since she had moved her legs and bent her knees, he could only grip the lower part of her legs near her ankles. Luke slowed himself down, pumping into her slowly. With each thrust, he watched her giant breasts rock back and forth. Lucy closed her eyes, knowing that it was coming so soon. She could feel her body tensing up. He slowed down, only making it easier for her to feel her body reach the incoming climax. She opened her eyes and looked up at him before yelling out.

"OHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

Her voice loudly cried out through the bedroom as her body tensed up and Luke felt her orgasm. He had stopped himself, embracing the feeling of this sensual woman as she had reached her orgasm. Lucky for him, he had not blown his load yet. He wanted to at least cum on those tits, just as he did back in Ibiza. He made one final thrust into her pussy, watching her catch her breath. She was so beautiful at this moment. Luke swallowed his own breath before he nodded down at her.

"Lucy...that was amazing, I'm not finished yet."

Looking up at him, she slowly caught her breath before laughing in that thick English accent of hers. Her eyes glanced down and then back up at him.

"You know...I want you to cum on-"

"Your big tits?"

She bust out laughing again.

"Oh god, yes! You must be a mind reader, love! Yeah, I want your hot load all over my boobs, just like the first night we spent together!"

"Alright then, that's what we're gonna do next!"

Lucy watched him step back, his cock slipping out and free from her pussy. Now was the perfect time to make use of that ponytail wrapped around her wrist. She quickly unwrapped it from her hand, and then moved off the bed, balling up her hair in one hand as she used the pony tail and braided it up. Last thing she wanted was her long hair getting in the way for a perfect shot of him to cum all over her perfect tits. Luke took a few steps back from the bed while Lucy moved up and climbed down to her knees. His cock was wet, covered in her pussy juices. She wrapped her hand around it and brought it into her mouth, sucking her own sweet juices off to clean him.

Once she was done, she moved her hands over her breasts and released his cock out of her hold. She held her breasts up for him, spitting down the middle of them before he pushed his cock back in the middle. Lucy refused to deprive him of another titty fuck. It was the perfect way to finish him off, she thought to herself. He stood there, watching her squeeze those huge breasts together and then she began to rock back and forth. Like earlier, she fucked his cock between her large boobs. Luke moaned out to her in his voice.

"Those fucking tits are among the best thing I've ever experienced in my life.

Her pony tail whipped from her back, Lucy looked up at him and smiled.

"Oh yeah? My tits are the best, aren't they?"

With a big grin on his face, he nodded.

"Fuck yeah! The best I've ever had!"

She smiled up at him, still moving her breasts up and down over his fat dick. Lucy enjoyed flattery more than most. It made her happier than anything to hear a man talk about her beauty, to tell her she was 'the best' in terms of body. Pumping her breasts up and down on his cock, all she could do was smile up at him. Luke didn't want to cum, but he knew the inevitable would approach at any minute. He looked down, nodding at her before speaking.

"Lucy, babe! I'm going to fucking cum!"

Hearing those words, she stopped and let go of her breasts. This allowed Luke to reach down and grab his rod. She held up her breasts, giving him the perfect canvas to make a mess over her mounds of flesh. All it took was one stroke of his cock, and then Luke screamed out.

"YES!!, FUCK YEAH!!, OHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

A large spurt of his cum shot across her right breast. From the angle of where he was standing, he couldn't resist but to shoot another thick string up her right breast again. His cum shot over her tits and to her neck, drenching her a pearl necklace like they did the first night they met. Grunting, he kept stroking his cock as more strings of cum continued to shoot out and onto her skin. It wasn't a strong load of cum, since he had already forced an orgasm early, but still a respectable load that painted over her right breast. He was somewhat disappointed in himself that he didn't strike but one of her breasts, but this was going to be far from the last time they shared a night together.

Seeing as he was nearly complete with making a mess over her skin, Lucy moaned at the warm feeling and then let go of her tits. She looked up at him laughing in her thick accent, before she looked down and then back at him.

"Ohhhh, yeah! That's what I'm talking about! You drenched me good!"

She reached her hands down and cupped her breasts, holding them up for him to see. Her skin was shiny, coated in his cum. Lucy then took her right hand and used her finger to scoop up some of his seed and feed it to her mouth, sucking it dry.

"Mmmmmm, yummy!"

Luke took a deep breath while his eyes remained focused on the beautiful woman licking his cum from her hand. It was a beautiful sight to witness, just enough to tell him that he truly was beginning to fall in love with this woman. Lucy glanced back up at him and winked.

"I better get cleaned up and we get some rest now...I'm so glad to have you back, we're going to have even more fun next week."

"Indeed we are, Lucy...The future looks bright for us."

TO BE CONTINUED