Mr. Disco Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhh, mmmmm...Yeah, I always liked it when you would fuck me in the ass! In fact, no man since you has touched that hole!"

Peeking over her shoulder, Jennifer winked at him. He wasn't sure if she was lying or not but how could he care right now? The old flames of passion had been reignited today between them and he wanted to enjoy every moment of this. He moved both his hands to the small of her back while thrusting his hips forward. His long shaft pushed into her ass, back and forth. Jennifer moaned as he began to go into a steady rhythm with her back door hole.

"Ohhhh, yeah! Come on, Luke! Fuck that tight ass! FUCK MY ASS HARD! HARDER!!"

Her words of encouragement rang clearly with the act of motivation. Luke grunted as he began to buck his hips as hard as he could. His dick pounded her beautiful tight ass, pumping in and out of her at a steady pace. Jennifer's huge tits shook back and forth while her grip over the mattress caused it to shake a bit. Over and over, his hard cock pumped into her tight ass.

"Ohhhhhh, yes! Just like that, go Luke!! Fuck my ass!!"

"Fuck! I always did love your ass!!"

"I know you did, FUCK MY ASS!!"

While she screamed out to him, Luke moaned and gasped his breath as his hard cock continued to thrust into her ass. Jennifer's nails dug into the white sheets over the bed, ripping them in lines while she listened to the sound of his balls slapping up against her ass each time he pumped his dick into her back hole. Luke knew that if he kept this up, he would end up blowing another load but he didn't want to cum in her ass. If Jennifer truly was telling him this may be the last time he was to ever see her, he wanted to at least fuck those tits one last time. With one final thrust into her ass, he came to a stop before calling out to her.

"Baby, I wanna feel my dick between those titties one last time."

"Ohhhh, you want my big boobs, Luke?

"Fuck yes!"

He took a few steps back, pulling his cock out of her ass. Once Jennifer felt him come out, she leaned back up and turned around from the bed and dropped down to her knees. She wrapped her little hand around his dick and stroked it fast in her hand. Up and down, her hand moved as she looked up into his eyes with a big smirk.

"I knew you missed my tits, you always did fuck 'em real good."

The devious little grin over her face was so sexy. An image that Luke would forever have engraved in my mind. He watched her stroke his cock for a bit before opening her mouth and taking it back in. Jennifer moved both her hands to her tits, rubbing her nipples between her fingers while her mouth bobbed up and down on his shaft. 'Mmmmmmm', she moaned into his rod while bobbing her head up and down, slobbering all over it. Luke stood there moaning as his former lover sucked his cock. Jennifer came up to the head, releasing it with a pop sound. A thick string of saliva dangled from her lower lip back to his cock. She raised her tits up, pushing his fat dick between them before she squeezed them together.

"God...This was the best feeling ever back in the day."

Luke bragged aloud as Jennifer smothered his cock between her boobs. The saliva string broke, dangling down her chin. He took in a deep breath before watching her look down and spit over the head of his cock. Once she was ready, she began to pump them up and down, fucking his cock with those glorious tits.

"Ohhhhh, god baby! Yeah, fuck me with those tits!"

His voice called out to her, but Jennifer ignored him. She looked down, watching as his rod would completely disappear each time she thrust them down. When the head would pop back up between her tits, she licked her tongue over it again and again. Luke moaned as she began to pound her breasts faster over his cock.

"Ohhhhhhh, man! Ohhhhhh, fuck you're gonna make me cum!"

Finally, she looked up into his eyes. Her tits still pumping up and down over his cock.

"I want you to cum all over my face, honey. Just like you used to do in the old days!"

"Ohhhhhh, yeah!"

Jennifer bit her lower lip, moaning in her soft English voice while her breasts continued to fuck his hard dick. Up and down she pumped them, over and over. The look on his face was slowly changing. Soon enough, he was going to bust his nut all over her cute face. Once she seen his lips curl up and heard the grunt in his voice, she knew what was about to happen.

"Are you ready to cum for me, Luke!? Don't you wanna blow your hot steamy load all over my fucking face!?"

"YESSSS! FUCK YES, BABY!! I'M READY!!"

His words gave her the go-ahead signal to let go of her tits. Jennifer quickly wrapped her hand around his shaft and leaned down, aiming it at her pretty face. Luke stood there, watching his ex-girlfriend wank him off. Her hand glided so quickly over his cock. Jennifer looked in his eyes, still stroking his meat while she yelled at him.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah! You gonna give it to me!? GONNA GIVE IT TO ME!?"

"Oh, yeah! You know it, baby!"

"MMMMMMMM, GIMMIE THAT FUCKING CUM!! YEAH, MMMMMMM, YEAH!!"

She closed her eyes and within a few seconds, she heard him grunt loudly and then felt a thick wad of cum fly over her forehead. Jennifer moaned, still pushing her hand back and forth over his shaft as it sent another spurt flying into her left eyelid and drenching down her cheek.

"Mmmmm, yeah!"

A soft moan escaped past her lips as she felt more warm sticky substance striking over her face. A few strings of cum went over her left eyebrow and over her forehead. Jennifer continued to stroke his cock while the spurts of cum began to weaken. She leaned up, licking her lips before she placed the head of his rod over her tongue and then closed her lips. Despite the cum drenched over her left eyelid, she slowly opened her eyes. Blinking at him as a few drops of cum in her eyebrow fell down. Jennifer moaned, sucking the head of his cock to milk the final drops. Luke was left simply speechless at her actions.

"God, Jennifer...You never change at all. You're still a dirty lover."

'Mmmmmmmm!'

The sound echoing was her muffled moans over his cock. She released it from her mouth with a pop noise before swallowing the remainder of his load within her mouth. The heavy dark eyeliner around her eyes had smeared a bit on her left side due to the cum. She began to rise up from her knees with a big grin over her face.

"Yeah, you haven't changed either. Mmmmm, you're still my sexy man."

Standing up to him, Jennifer swiped her hand over her face to collect some of the cum and feed it to her lips. Luke just let out a sigh of relief before sitting on the bed. Her heels boomed over the carpet floor as she began to walk to the bathroom attached to the bedroom. He just sat there, realizing the horrible truth that he had just cheated on Lucy. Soon he could hear a water faucet running, figuring that it must have been Jennifer washing her face. He reached down to grab his underwear and slip them back on, and then his pair of black pants. By the time Jennifer walked out of the bathroom, she wore a black night gown and had cleaned up her face from her makeup and his cum. Her long golden hair was pinned up in a pony tail. She stood without her heels, making her height a bit shorter.

"Do you feel bad, honey?"

His eyes looked up at her. She gave him a curious yet honest little smile. Luke sighed before nodding his head.

"Yeah, actually I do. Since we broke up, I promised myself if I ever found myself in another serious relationship, I wouldn't fuck around like this."

Jennifer walked near him, running her hand over his shoulder before replying.

"Honey, it's only cheating if you get caught. Think about it like that. No one has to know what we did today."

He didn't reply back to her. He just laid back on the bed, stretching himself out. Jennifer moved to walk out of the bedroom and then turned to look over her shoulder.

"Luke, honey?"

"Yes, dear?"

"How about a glass of wine?"

"Sure, I'd love one last drink with you."

"Wait right there, please! I want to drink with you from the bed, like we used to do."

From those words, Luke couldn't help but smile. It brought back memories of how he and Jennifer used to share some drinks from within the bed before falling to sleep in each other's arms. She left the room while he climbed up further in the bed, deciding that he wanted to replicate those old memories and rest his head among the pillows. A few minutes later, Jennifer returned in the bedroom holding two wine glasses filled with a dark red drink. Luke sat up in the bed while Jennifer slowly moved to join him on the other side. Still holding a glass in each hand, she wasn't quite ready yet to hand over his. She starred back into his eyes before speaking.

"Before we share these drinks, I wanna give you a kiss first. It's a special kinda kiss."

"Oh yeah, babe? What do you mean by that?"

Jennifer giggled before smiling at him mischievously.

"This is the perfect kiss."

For some reason her words had a sense of familiarity to his mind, but Luke didn't ponder on the thought. He carefully leaned up and pushed his lips to hers. They embraced one another for a slow passionate kiss. After breaking their lips apart, Jennifer smiled back at him and offered him the left glass. Luke grabbed it and then held it up to hers, speaking up to give a 'toast'.

"This is to us, old lovers forever in friendship."

"To us, we believe in a land of love."

Her eyes focused back on him after she spoke. Their glasses clanked up against one another, rattling the liquid around. They both moved the glasses to their lips simultaneously, but Jennifer refused to keep her eyes away from him. She made sure to watch him raise the glass and drink down the wine. It was cherry flavored, his favorite that she remembered. After he drank half of his glass, she went on and downed the remainder of hers. Hoping it would influence him to finish it off. She could've smiled when watching him proceed to do just that. As Luke finished off the glass, he held it up and wiped his lips with his hand.

"That's some nice wine, baby. You didn't forget how much I like cherry."

Jennifer giggled at him in a seductive tone. As Luke looked back at her, his vision began to double. Her eyes became a set of four and the colors began to darken.

"I could never forget such a thing, honey."

The words she spoke echoed in slow motion through his mind while the colors through his eyes began to change. Luke blinked, looking back at her as he dropped his jaw. Jennifer watched his face change as he went from looking like a deer in headlights, to complete utter shock.

"I...I don't feel...so...I don't-"

His words slurred out slowly, unable to complete a sentence of speech. She smiled back at him and replied.

"I hope you can forgive me for this, goodnight Luke."

He dropped the empty glass over the bed and his head hit the pillow. Jennifer could tell by now that he was completely knocked out. His wine glass had been spiked with a drug to put him in a slumber, she was surprised how fast it worked. All it took was seconds to put him out. At first, she thought the drug would take at least thirty minutes to kick in, but it worked instantly. She ran her hand over his forehead and cheek. Softly caressing his face, Jennifer bit her lower lip before grabbing his empty wine glass from the bed and placing them both on the nightstand. The job was done as he had no reaction from her touch. She got up from the bed, reaching down to grab his blue jacket and tossing it up on the bed beside him along with his black shirt. Luke wouldn't be getting back up from the bed by himself.

Next, she went to the dresser in the room and grabbed her cellphone from it. Opening up her contacts, she made a short little text to notify her associate down the hall in another room. 'It's done, come and get him.' The blonde model looked back at her former lover one last time and then sighed. There was a hint in her language spoken to him right before their final kiss. This was all set up from the beginning. Every bit of her story about leaving for Romania was a lie. Even the apartment was rented for this special job to lure him into a trap. After the text was sent, she put the phone back down and walked into the living room. Jennifer desperately awaited for her contact to come while she sat nervously on the couch. Within a few minutes, a knock was heard on the door. She quickly got up and ran to the door, opening it to a tall muscular man with dark hair and a big black mustache wearing a black suit and tie.

"Hey, it's done. He's asleep in the bedroom."

She stepped back, allowing the tall man entry into the apartment. His shoes stomped loudly over the floor while Jennifer led him to the bedroom. They stood side by side,looking at the sight of Luke in a drug induced slumber. The man turned to look at Jennifer and nodded before speaking to her.

"Good job, here's your reward."

The man reached into the pocket of his jacket, pulling out a small passport with a rubber-band attached to it with a few credit cards and a note. He handed it to Jennifer and spoke again.

"A little extra present from Mr. Green. He said he wanted to thank you personally for this, but he was busy today."

Jennifer pulled the cards from the rubber-band and smiled. The small note added to them, informed her that it was U.S. dollars, around ten thousand in cash loaded on the cards. Her passport was for the United States.

"Awww, that was sweet of him. Tell him thanks for me, please."

"No problem, ma'am."

"Well, I better put on some better clothes for my flight. He's all yours, I put his jacket on the bed for you. He usually carries his necessities within the pockets, just so you know."

A deal with the devil had been made from Jennifer. She achieved revenge for the old breakup she had with Luke some years back. The passport was all part of the deal, in return for her seduction skills to leave Luke in the hands of a few security enforcers within the Perfect Kiss Modelling Agency. Malcolm Green had reached out to her just a week ago with a nice offer. The old man had finished the rounds of his homework in the street, taking all the information he could get on Luke's former life. He needed a weak spot that would make it easy to lure him into a trap. Once he discovered Jennifer and learned of their previous relationship, he found the perfect weapon.

Jennifer had been thinking of leaving the UK for a while to go on a vacation. She was promised 'anything you want' in return of the deal, a wish that had now successfully come true for her. She even got a little bit of extra in spending cash out of the deal. The man in the suit pulled out his cellphone to call and inform his crew stationed around the block. A black van would be arriving soon. While the man stood there on the phone, Jennifer went for one of her luggage bags to grab some clothes. She had to get changed in a regular old shirt and a pair of jeans before heading out to her flight. The next stop for her was Miami and a nice, long vacation out on the beaches. As for Luke, he was in for a rude awakening in the near future.

TO BE CONTINUED