Mr. Disco Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning, she looked back at the man. Nigel had one of the most sinister smiles over his face that she had seen in a business man before. His teeth flashed, almost like a shark. At that moment, she felt like his prey as he walked around and moved closer to her, offering his hand to shake. Lucy didn't want to touch his hand at first, but forced herself to reach out and feel his cold hands. She replied back to him.

"I think you know why I'm here to meet you, Nigel."

"Indeed, I do. I heard you wanted to talk a deal with me, so let's hear it."

He walked away from her, forcing her to face his back as he moved to his desk. With some distance between them now, Nigel turned around and crossed his arms over his chest. He wore a black pinstriped suite with a white shirt underneath. Lucy licked her lips, trying her best to keep firm confidence as she began to play the role of a seductress. She was somewhat surprised that he didn't speak more, cutting straight to the point at hand about her offer. Looking back into his face, Lucy smirked decided to simply be up front about her offer.

"I want to give you something in return for Luke's freedom. I've heard that you're keeping him hostage, basically. I think I know why you kidnapped him, but it's beyond the point. I could show you a good time and you let him free if I impress you enough. How does that sound?"

Nigel raised his eyebrow. He thought to himself that this woman seemed to be so naive. She obviously didn't seem to know about Luke's affair that led to this whole situation. Rather than play into her offer, he had a better trick up his sleeve to seduce her. He shook his head before replying back to her.

"What do you think is the reason I kidnapped him, Lucy? I would like to hear your thoughts."

"I got your email that you sent me with your offer. I know that's what it has to be over. I take it that you're upset that I refused to sign with your company and stuck it out with Luke as my agent. Well, there is a reason to that. I am in love with him. I didn't return to modelling just to get rich again."

The man laughed at her words. This was going to be easy, Nigel thought to himself.

"Lucy, you are more naive than I imagined. You really think that man would love you?"

She looked at him almost offended to his words.

"I know he loves me! You can't question that!"

"Ohhhhh, yes I can."

Nigel turned to look back over his desk. He grabbed three photo prints that were laid out on his desk. He then walked back over to Lucy and handed them to her, speaking back to her.

"I think you deserve to have a look at these, dear."

Lucy held the photos, starring at them. They were snapped shots of Luke with a blonde haired woman walking into what appeared to be an apartment building. Three photos, showing them entering. Her eyes became enlarged and her jaw dropped. Nigel noticed the change in her facial expressions and spoke again.

"Those were taking during the week. Do you know of his relationship in the past with Jennifer Ellison?"

"No...Oh, god...This...this can't be true."

She took a deep breath, looking away from the photos. Lucy's heart was breaking inside as she began to feel the sadness wash over her. How could he do this to her? Nigel spoke again.

"Luke and Jennifer were lovers years ago. He used to manage her as an agent. She wants to make a comeback in the industry, much like yourself. I heard about him meeting with her and I had these photos taken."

"So he cheated on me with her...Oh, god."

Lucy bit her lower lip and pushed her arm towards Nigel. He took the photos back from her as he could see the sorrow painted over her face. She swallowed her breath and bit her lower lip as a tear began to fall out of her left eye. As she began to cry, Nigel put the photos back on his desk and moved to comfort her. He patted her shoulder, and then she broke down.

"You deserved to know, Lucy. Please, don't cry babe. Who knows how long this has been going on behind your back? I had to let you know, you needed to."

The tears were flowing down her face. The dark eyeliner around her eyes began to smudge. She wiped away her tears as Nigel attempted to hug her. Lucy wiped her face with her left hand. He patted her shoulder and then stepped away from her. Nigel was prepared now to try and change the subject to business.

"You really want that man as your agent, Lucy? Who's to say he won't leave you for her? Luke after all has a weakness for blondes. Come on, I can offer you something better."

She sighed, turning to look back at him. Her face showcased her obvious anger she felt at the moment. She was done crying, ready to move on.

"Why would you want me to be one of your models? I haven't been active in years, I just recently came back. There are many newer girls who are the popular names now."

Nigel gave her a small grin. He patted her shoulder and looked into her eyes as he spoke.

"Lucy, you are forgetting the value in yourself. You were always the most beautiful glamour model this country has ever had to offer. It would be an honor to have you. I could make you far richer than Luke ever could."

"I didn't come back to make money. If that was my goal, I would be shooting nude sessions for Playboy right now. Luke is the reason I came back. He was the reason I decided to approach you today."

He laughed to her before replying. Nigel was prepared to speak his lies like music to her ears. Knowing that her heart was wounded now, she would easily believe his fabrications.

"I find that funny, since you approached me because of Luke. I had been waiting to show you those photos for some time now."

Lucy thought about his words. It almost seemed as if she had been lured by Nigel in some plan. She thought back to what Peter had told her yesterday. Something about stepping on Nigel's toes was a bad idea.

"Why did you kidnap Luke in the first place? It wasn't over me, was it really?"

Nigel shook his head to her.

"Not about you, my dear. We have a history that goes back a bit. It was payback for him snubbing me, let's just put it that way. Now with you, I figured you should know about your boyfriend cheating on you with his ex."

Moving in towards her, Nigel placed his hand over her shoulder. Lucy looked up into the man's eyes as he gave her a grin. He spoke again.

"How about you cut your ties with that pathetic fool and move in with a real man?"

She glanced away before looking back into his eyes. Nigel continued speaking.

"I'll let Luke go back into the world. Out of your life for good, you can move on with something better..."

Lucy stepped away from him, still gazing back into his eyes. She thought for a few seconds, knowing that her original intentions would've been to offer herself in a negotiation. Now she was thinking more of slight revenge on Luke. Biting her lower lip, she nodded at Nigel before speaking.

"Yeah, you can do that. Let him go, I don't want to think about him right now! You can fuck me real good, and then we can talk business."

The man smirked, flashing that famous shit-eating grin that the Taylor men were infamous for. Lucy smiled to him, careless that she was surrendering her body to this wealthy playboy. After learning of what Luke had done to her, she didn't want to think about him right now.

"Very well, Lucy. That's my kind of girl right there, nice and dirty."

Moving forward, Nigel leaned in and invited her to kiss him. Thoughts ran through Lucy's mind of how sleazy this man could be. She heard the rumors about the Taylor family in the past before. For all she knew, he probably had previously fucked many women in his office before her. She kissed his lips, and pushed her hands over his suit, embracing a full passionate kiss. The man moaned into her mouth before breaking the kiss. Lucy wanted to be treated dirty since Luke had made a fool of her. No passion, just a good rough fucking to get him off her mind. As she stepped back, she took off her denim jacket and began to strip before him.

"I want you to fuck me, Nigel. Fuck me like one of your whores."

"Oh Lucy, I plan on making you into one."

He stood there, watching as she had begun undressing herself without him even having to request her to do so. Nigel cracked a sinister laugh when he watched her pull her shirt her off, revealing those large breasts in a tight black bra. It was as if Lucy seemed to know that he was a man who preferred to be in control at all times. When she began to tug her pants down, he spoke up.

"When you're finished getting naked, put your heels back on. You look sluttier in them."

She didn't say a word back to him. Nigel stepped away, allowing her to undress in the middle of the room. He walked towards the right side of his office, where there were two large white leather chairs and a fancy coffee table. Among the table was a few books sitting there, he moved them over to his desk and then he began to undress himself, slipping his jacket off. Nigel undressed near his desk where he could neatly fold his clothes there to put back on once they were finished fucking. Within a few seconds he heard her heels clicking and clacking over the floor loudly. Lucy took a few slow steps towards him, taking in a deep breath as she stood there in the nude with her hands holding over her amazing large breasts. It took him several minutes to get fully undressed. First with his shirt and then his pants and shoes coming off. Lucy stood their patiently. Once he was ready, Nigel turned around and smiled to her while holding his cock in his left hand.

"Why are you covering your tits, Lucy?"

"I thought you might like a surprise."

"Uncover them now."

His voice had changed into a low tone, almost dark sounding. Lucy swallowed her breath and removed her hands from her large natural breasts, allowing them to be fully viewed in his eyesight. Nigel raised his head and slowly began to smirk. He was done playing the smooth talker. he would soon witness what an animal he could be in the act of sex. Nigel stepped closer to her and ran both of his hands up to touch her breasts, impressed as his hands looked so small pressing into them. Her boobs were hypnotizing, all the way to the point that he didn't look down at her pussy. His focus was completely on her famous tits and nothing else.

Lucy looked up into his face and reached her right hand down to grab his cock. She began to stroke his meat pole, leaning forward to kiss his lips as he began to squeeze her amazing large boobs. They continued to kiss, moaning into each other's mouths as Lucy's hand worked his cock. As their lips pulled away, Nigel glanced back to her and smiled. He eventually looked down, watching her hand carefully stroking his rod. Nigel finally witnessed her pussy, nicely wet and shaved. Lucy's eyes remained locked onto his for several seconds before she looked down.

"Come on, I want you to get down on your fucking knees."

As Lucy began to lower herself down, she used both of her hands and brushed her hair away. This was the moment that Nigel was ready to give her a taste of his own control. He used his right hand to reach down and grip the back of her head hard. Lucy moaned as he snatched her hair up. He began to take a few steps backwards, forcing her to crawl with him. Nigel wanted them near the white leather chairs for now. He stopped and then nodded to her, as he was ready for her to suck on his dick. Nigel let go of her hair and then watched as Lucy pushed her lips together and kissed the head of his cock. Her big brown eyes gazed up into his as she began to slowly lick the underside of his large shaft and move her hands down to play with his balls.

She almost felt ashamed. This was the first cock Lucy had in so long besides Luke's. The feeling of dirtiness clouded her mind, even knowing that Luke had cheated on her. As she moaned, she stopped thinking about it as Lucy lowered her mouth down his dick and began to suck on it. Nigel took a deep breath as he watched the glamour goddess Lucy Pinder herself begin to suck on his cock. This was a fantasy of many men, even years after she had previously retired from modeling. Slurping sounds became audible as Lucy moved her lips back and forth. She came up, making a loud pop noise as she released his cock from her mouth. Lucy then moaned and spit on his shaft, something that pleased Nigel greatly.

"Yeah, there you go. Spit on that fucking cock, Lucy. I want you to get it all slippery with your slutty mouth."

With a smile painted over her face, she leaned forward and twirled her tongue over the head. Lucy couldn't help but enjoy this. Luke never got this dirty with her, he was a bit more romantic. Nigel reminded her of old times when she could enjoy indulging in filth. As she went back down on his cock, this time she bobbed her head up and down faster. Both of her hands toyed with his balls, rubbing her fingertips over the texture of his skin. Nigel moaned, impressed at her skills of sucking dick. He allowed her to freely suck on his rod for a few minutes before he placed his right hand down into her hair. Now was the time that he was about to take control and fuck her pretty face.

"Look at me, bitch!"

His slobber coated shaft remained between her lips. Lucy instantly looked at him with her big brown eyes. Alerted that he had called her a 'bitch' just out of nowhere. Nigel grinned at her before speaking again.

"I want your hands behind your back. Don't take your eyes off me, look at me while I fuck your mouth."

She followed his command, placing both of her hands behind her back. Nigel was ready now to take control.While his fingers dug through her hair, he held her in place as he began to buck his hips and thrust his cock into the English beauty's mouth. Lucy continued to stare into his face as he began to fuck her mouth. She gagged a bit, her mouth creating various sucking and slobbering noises. Her large breasts began to bounce and shake all around, but her head remained sturdy due to the strong grip of his hand in her hair.

"MMM-GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-GWAH-MMM!"

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yes! You wanted me to fuck you like a whore, Lucy? You're going to be one of my whores after today's over! TAKE THAT FUCKING COCK, BITCH!!"

"MMM-GWAK-GWAH-GWAH-GWAK-GWAH!"

Strings of saliva began to drip from his cock and sling to the floor. Lucy's eyes watered up a bit as Nigel continued to fuck her mouth. He began to breath heavily, knowing that if he continued at this rate, he would end up busting his nut faster than he had planned. Coming to a stop from thrusting his hips, Nigel pushed her mouth all the way down until her lips were buried at the base of his cock. He held her there for a few seconds waiting until he head her choking on his cock. Lucy coughed and closed her eyes. Tears developed and ran down her face in black streams, mixed with the eyeliner. After counting several seconds, Nigel pulled her hair back and released his cock from her mouth. Long strings of saliva dripped from his cock back to her mouth.

Lucy caught her breath, looking up into his eyes. Nigel had that same sinister look over his face like before. In the heat of the moment, he was enjoying every moment of his control over her. He grabbed his slobber coated rod with his left hand while still holding her hair. Lucy closed her eyes before she felt him begin to smack his cock up against her left cheek. Her arms remained behind her back. Once more, Nigel was impressed as she began to moan as he beat his cock up against her face. Lucy pushed her lips together, teasing him to beat his cock up against her lips and make various smacking noises. So far, Nigel couldn't complain at all about the submissive behavior she had. It was as if she knew her place already as a whore to him. After a few seconds of beating his dick over her pink lips, he stopped and spoke to her.

"Very good, you know how to suck cock like a true whore. Hold your tits up for me, I want you to give me a tit wank."

Slowly opening her eyes, Lucy moaned as she moved her hands from behind her back and gripped her large titanic-sized breasts. She just knew this man wasn't going to refuse to fuck her breasts, it was her what she was famous for after all. She smiled up at him as she held her tits apart and allowed him to push his dripping wet dick between them. Nigel let go of her hair, watching as she pushed her breasts together to trap his cock between them. It never mattered the length of a shaft, Lucy's tits always made it disappear between them. She began to slowly pump them up and down, fucking his cock.

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuck!! God, those tits feel so fucking amazing."

Nigel moaned. His face washed over in pleasure. Lucy continued to pump her tits over his cock as she looked up and smiled at him. The eyeliner she wore had become runny with two dark tear streams that ran down her cheeks. She spoke back to him while still moving her breasts up and down, back and forth.

"You like my boobs, Nigel?"

"Fuck yeah! This is what you were built for, Lucy! Those tits were made to be fucked."

"Mmmm, I know. I love feeling a hard cock between my tits!"

"Happy to hear you enjoy being a fucking whore."

Still moving her tits up and down, Lucy broke eye contact to gaze down and watch the head of his cock poke up with each thrust she made down. Nigel stood there, embracing the feeling of pleasure this sensual woman gave him. Lucy eventually leaned her head down and began to strike her tongue over the head of his cock each time it poked up. Her large breasts fucked his cock over and over, nice and slow. She wanted him to enjoy this, knowing that at any moment, he could take control if he wanted to. All Nigel did was stand there and moan aloud as the most famous British glamour model was titty fucking him. After several minutes, he reached his hand down and grabbed the back of her hair once more. Lucy came to a stop as he grabbed her hair. Nigel yelled to her.

"Come on! Get up, bitch!"

Lucy instantly let go of her breasts, freeing his cock. As she began to rise, Nigel pulled her hair hard to force her up on her feet. She was taken by surprise at his dominant nature, let alone being referred to as a 'bitch'. It was completely different from Luke's loving nature in the bedroom. Nigel was treating her as if she were a whore, quite different from what Lucy had grown to expect from the man she had been seeing. With her standing up, Nigel forced her to the back of the white leather chair.

"Put your hands up on the back of that fucking chair."

"Ohhhhh, you're gonna fuck me from behind?"

He let go of her hair, only to rear his hand back and slap her ass. Lucy moaned out as the smack echoed throughout the room. She leaned over while gripping the chair, placing herself in position for him to take her from behind.

"Yeah! Just hold onto that chair, I want to feel this pussy."

Nigel stepped behind the glamour goddess. His hands moved, gripping both of her ass cheeks and squeezing them. He moved his right hand to guide his cock into her wet dripping clit. She let out a deep breath, moaning in her thick English accent. Nigel felt the tight warmth of her pussy and moaned. As he began to thrust forward into her, he reared his hand right hand back and laid down a smack over the right cheek of her ass.

"Fuck!! You've got one tight cunt! I like that, perfect for one of my whores!"

"Ohhhhh, yeah! OH!"

Spank! Once again, Nigel laid his palm down over her right ass cheeks. He used his left hand to grip one of her hips, making it easier for him to pound into her and fuck her pussy back and forth with his hard dick. Lucy's huge breasts began to bounce, beating up against the back of the chair as she firmly gripped it tighter. Her fingernails were digging into the leather texture, her hair waving all around as Nigel continued to fuck her. She moaned out, crying to him.