Mr. Dodo Always Gets His Way

Story Info
Teacher has is way with student.
2.9k words
3.75
63.8k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was a senior in high school. She had turned 18 only the month before and was ready and willing to try out her new adulthood. Although she thought herself an adult, she still looked like teenager. Except for one glaring thing. Her breasts. Her breasts were big and round and had perfect little nipples. Katie went to a private school where she had to wear a uniform every day, she hated it. It was modest and she was anything but. When she wasn't in school, she wore skimpy little skirts and tiny shirts. She was often teased about her big breasts, but she loved them. She loved to pull on her nipples and think naughty thoughts.

Naughty thoughts like her physics teacher, Mr. Dodo. Mr. Dodo was just out of college and this was his first year teaching. He was young, only five years older than Katie, and his body was rock hard. She watched him every morning as he rode his bike into school. He would wear tight biking clothes and change in the school locker room. She made sure to drive to work early and sneak peeks of him as he rode in. She would think of him as she would touch herself at night. As she walked into Mr. Dodo's class, she could see he was still sweaty from his ride. He had changed into a suit and tie, but today the tie was loosened and the top button of his shirt was opened. She stopped short when she walked in the classroom, causing the people behind her to bump into her. Katie went to her desk and sat down. She watched as MR. Dodo rose and started talking about this and that. She barely paid attention.

"Katie?" Mr. Dodo said.

"Hmm?" Katie asked, looking up at Mr. Dodo as he walked up to her desk. She was face to face with his crotch and she wanted to unzip his fly and take his member in her mouth.

"Please take these tests and pass them back." Mr. Dodo handed the papers to Katie who took them and obliged. Katie stared at Mr. Dodo who shifted uncomfortably before going and sitting down at his desk. She looked down at the paper in front of her. She didn't know the answers. She Christmas treed the test and spent the rest of the class doodling on the back of the test.

Mr. Dodo watched as Katie looked down at her test. She was a bright student, if she would only apply herself. He watched as she bit the end of her pencil in concentration. She Christmas treed the test, not really paying attention to what she was doing. She would fail this test and she would be back in this class again next year. Not a totally unpleasant thought MR. Dodo thought as he watched Katie shift in her seat. She rearranged her skirt and opened her legs, giving him a peak a boo of her pink panties. Mr. Dodo took a deep breath and willed himself to be calm. He rose and walked to her desk. When she turned, she squeaked at his closeness.

"Katie." He barely whispered her name.

"Yes?"

"Please stay after class, we need to speak about something that is very important." He walked back to his big desk and sat down behind it. He was glad that the front of his desk wasn't open, but completely covered. His manhood ached as he watched Katie for the rest of the class. His member was hard and he just wanted to rip the skirt off of her and take her roughly. He wanted her. He wanted her young tits and her pink little pussy. Just thinking about it had him rock hard as the students filed out of the room.

"Please close and lock the door." Mr. Dodo said, rubbing his cock under the desk. Katie dutifully did as she was told and came back to him.

"Mr. Dodo..." She started. Mr. Dodo cut her off.

"No. I watched you today." Katie's heart soared. Could it be true?

"You watched me?" She asked.

"Yes. You didn't even try on that test today! I know you are going to fail it." He riffled through the tests and pulled hers out. He quickly grabbed it and then handed it to her.

"That's a F." Mr. Dodo said.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Dodo." She said, hoping this would turn out like her fantasy's and that he would take her to a bed hidden somewhere and that she would willingly and lovingly make love to her. Mr. Dodo stood, his desire evident.

"I confess, I'm to blame." MR. Dodo said. Katie looked at him questioningly.

"Mr. Dodo, I need after school tutoring." Katie said. Mr. Dodo came up to her and helped her to stand. Her ass popped from the heels she wore and her breasts jutted out. Mr. Dodo reached up and ran his fingers along Katie's face in a loving and gentle manner. Katie smiled. It was just like her fantasies. Mr. Dodo would caress her and love her and then make sweet love to her.

"Katie," Mr. Dodo whispered as he leaned in to kiss her. She obliged him, but all at once he pulled her hair back and it hurt!

"Mr. Dodo, that hurts!" Katie squeaked out. Mr. Dodo ignored her and pulled her hair tighter. His free hand came up and smacked her gently on the cheek.

"No, no, Katie, you have been a bad student and I'm going to teach you a lesson!"

"No, Mr. Dodo, please don't hurt me."

"I'm not going to hurt her... Unless you struggle." Fear filled Katie. Although she masturbated regularly, she was a virgin.

"Mr. Dodo, I'm a virgin." She whispered. "Please, please don't hurt me." Suddenly Mr. Dodo kicked her legs out from under her and they landed on the ground together. He held her hair still and used the other hand to rip her shirt off. Buttons popped and went everywhere.

"No..." Katie cried, big tears coming to her eyes.

"Oh, Katie, you will like it, I promised." Mr. Dodo sat up and yanked Katie up too. They got to their feet and Mr. Dodo pulled Katie back to the desk by her hair. She was sobbing now, her big tits shaking.

"Stop that!" Mr. Dodo commanded, smacking her across the face. He opened his desk drawer and pulled out handcuffs. He handcuffed Katie's hands together and sat her down on the desk.

"Mr. Dodo, this is funny." Katie said, her voice quivering. Mr. Dodo raised a hand and she took a deep breath.

"Mr. Dodo, please, let me go." Instead of answering, Mr. Dodo pushed her back on the desk and when she tried to sit up he smacked her again.

"Bitch, you better think about that before you try it again." Katie tasted blood so she laid back and trembled and cried. Mr. Dodo removed her skirt and pantie. Mr. Dodo knelt and licked her pussy. He ran his tongue up and down the length of her and despite herself, she shivered in pleasure. She had wanted this, hadn't she? No, not like this. She wanted love and this was rape! She had to stop him.

"Leave me alone!" She yelled, clamping her legs shut. Mr. Dodo yanked her up by the hair again and brought his lips to hers. The way she fought him, it turned him on so much. He smacked her and then spun her around, her wrists dangling over the front of the desk. He opened another drawer and pulled out another set of handcuffs. He handcuffed one to Katie's leg and the other to the table. HE stood and took her handcuffed wrists and stretched them so that he could hand cuff her to the front of the desk as well. Katie still had one free leg and one free arm. Mr. Dodo went and knelt behind her, her ass on display before him. He pushed his face into her pussy and rubbed it on his face. He felt her hole, she was dripping wet.

"You fucking whore!" He exclaimed. "You fucking dirty whore!" He stood and suddenly slammed his cock into her pussy. She fought him with her free leg and managed to push him away. She shut her legs and felt the sting of a smack on the ass.

"Open your legs, you whore. You were dripping wet. You like getting handcuffed and treated like the whore you are, don't you?"

"No! You asshole, leave me alone! This wasn't how this was supposed to be." Mr. Dodo ignored her and grabbed her free arm, twisting it slightly.

"Ow!" She cried out. Mr. Dodo fought with her and she bucked against him as he entered her. HE held her hair in one hair, pulling it so hard he felt strands coming free. He held her arm in the other had and he was pumping his cock in and out of her.

"No! No! No!" Katie cried, tears falling to the desk.

"Shut up, you whore! Your pussy likes my cock, doesn't it?" Mr. Dodo demanded. When Katie didn't answer he pulled her hair.

"Doesn't it?!" He demanded, seating his cock fully within her. She moaned or screamed, he couldn't be certain, and he felt her virgin pussy contract around his cock. He was close and he wanted to fill her virginal pussy for the first time. He let go of her wrists and roughly pinched her nipples. He grabbed her tits hard and rode her faster as she screamed in pain and pleasure. He felt the tidal wave coming and soon was overcome by his orgasm. When he was done, he feel heavily onto Katie's back.

"Oh, baby, I'll let you retake the test." He whispered in her ear. He undid her bondage and threw a shirt from his bottom drawer at her.

"Now get out your fucking whore." He said. Katie, crying, quickly buttoned the shirt and hurried into her skirt. She didn't even bother to fix herself, she just fled. Mr. Dodo sat behind his massive desk and thought about Katie and how he had just taken her against her will. He was still so turned on that he pulled out his phone and found non-consensual porn and masturbated to it.

The next day, Katie came in and peered around the door. She saw Mr. Dodo talking to one of her classmates and when he kindly touched her shoulder, Katie rushed in.

"Let's sit down, Anna!" Katie said loudly, drawing the attention of the room. Mr. Dodo frowned down at Katie, but said nothing. As the class ended, Katie was trying to make a hasty escape when Mr. Dodo stopped her. As Anna was walking by, he stopped her too.

"I need to speak to you two." He said grinning at Katie. The students left and Mr. Dodo went to the door and closed it. He slowly turned the lock on it.

"Mr. Dodo, what are you doing?" Anna asked.

"Anna, you just had your birthday, right?" Anna smiled brightly.

"I did!" She squealed like a child, although now she was an adult. "I just had my 18th birthday yesterday!" Mr. Dodo came over and stood close to her.

"Anna, I find myself attracted to you." He said, as he unbuttoned his shirt and threw it onto his chair.

"You sick pervert!" Anna spat out. Mr. Dodo grinned and unbuttoned his pants and then threw them on the chair, too. He grabbed Anna and kissed her. She fought him. She brought her fist back and punched him square in the eye. Instead of being angry, he laughed. He fought with her as he tore off her shirt and snapped her bra so it undid. Her little breasts fell out and Mr. Dodo grabbed them roughly. He kissed her as he held her by her tits and stuck his tongue deep in her mouth. Katie just watched. Mr. Dodo looked up.

"Get undressed, whore." He said as he reached into the drawer and pulled out some handcuffs. He handcuffed Anna the same way he had Katie.

"I'll tear your clothes off." Mr. Dodo said matter of fact. Katie reluctantly stripped off her clothes and Mr. Dodo fell to his knees.

"Ohhhh..." He said, breathing in the sweet smell of her pussy. He touched her. She was wet already. It turned him on that she was excited by what she had seen. He got his phone and put on the same porn he watched the day before. He took Katie to the desk and handcuffed her. He put the phone on the desk in front of her and he touched her. She was getting wetter by the second. He went over to Anna, who was fighting her bondage.

"Let me go, you fucking pervert! I'll have you arrested and jailed for this!" Mr. Dodo retrieved his tie and tied it around Anna's mouth. She fought, but had no power. Soon, she was silent, but still fighting. Mr. Dodo gently spread her legs.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked. Anna shook her head no. Mr. Dodo slapped her so hard she screamed. Mr. Dodo took his rock hard cock and stroked it.

"You are a whore, just like Katie." He could see the precum dripping from Katie's pussy and he knelt to lick it up. Katie instantly came all over his face and he smiled. He went to Anna. He touched her. She was dry. Damn. He thought. He went back to Katie and stuck his cock deep inside her, coating it good. He fucked her and when he grabbed her hair, she came again. He withdrew his wet cock from Katie and went back to Anna.

"I'll show you how I treat dirty whores." Mr. Dodo said. He stuck his rock hard member deep into Anna. It was true, she wasn't a virgin, but he didn't care. Her hole was so tiny and so snug, he never wanted to leave. He wanted to stay forever in this little pussy. He could feel himself starting to cum, so he slammed hard into Anna and grabbed and held her hair. She screamed out in pain, not pleasure, as Mr. Dodo slammed hard into her once more and then came himself. He pulled himself from her tight pussy, almost unwillingly, and undid the bonds that held Katie. He kissed her softly and played with her tits. They were the perfect size. He loved them. He suckled the nipples and rubbed her pussy with the other hand. He walked her over to Anna. Anna looked up and Mr. Dodo made Katie put her breast in Anna's mouth.

"Suck it." He softly commanded. Anna spit the tit out of her mouth.

"No!" She said... Mr. Dodo put Katie's tit back in her mouth and went around to the back of Anna. He probed her sweet little hole again.

"Suck her tit or I will fuck you again." Anna thought about it. She knew she was bruised and tore up and more sex would hurt her more. She grudgingly took Katie's breast in her mouth and began to suckle.

"Good. Now with your free hand, play with her pussy." Anna hesitated only a moment until Mr. Dodo put the tip of his dick in her hole. She hurriedly started playing with Katie's pussy.

"Good. Good." Mr. Dodo came back to Katie and kissed her. She responded instantly and Mr. Dodo bent her over table and took her again until she came. He pulled out of her as she stood panting. Mr. Dodo uncuffed Anna and flipped her onto her back.

"Kiss her." Mr. Dodo demanded of Katie. Katie smiled and leaned forward and kissed Anna. Anna felt Mr. Dodo probe her with his cock and she shook her head.

"No, please, no more." Mr. Dodo thought about it.

"You'll have to make me cum somehow." He said. Anna sat up.

"I once sucked my boyfriend's dick until her came." Anna offered.

"Do it right and if you bite me, I'll make you scream in pain when I fuck you." Anna nodded and took his dick into her mouth she slobbered over it, her inexperience obvious. Katie sat on the desk, facing Mr. Dodo and began to play with her pussy. She was dripped wet again. Mr. Dodo reached over and rubbed her pussy and as he did, Katie came. Mr. Dodo felt he was close so he took his cock out of Anna's mouth and furiously masturbated until he came all over her face. Big, thick white drops of cum slithered down her face and into her mouth. Mr. Dodo wiped his cock across Anna's face and she slowly stood.

"Now, see?" Mr. Dodo said, grabbing his pants and slowly putting them on. "Wasn't it better giving in than fighting?" Anna grabbed the shirt Mr. Dodo held and put it on. When she had it buttoned, she slipped on her skirt. She turned back to Mr. Dodo, who was grinning at her. She walked up to him, ignoring Katie quietly dressing.

"Mr. Dodo?" She whispered.

"Yes?" Mr. Dodo said, grinning again.

"I better get an A!" She suddenly grabbed his dick through his pants and then left the classroom. Mr. Dodo turned to Katie.

"Same time tomorrow, whore." He said as he winked at her.

"Same time." Katie grinned.