Mr. Donovan and His Sitter Ch. 02

Story Info
Mr. Donovan Discovers Lily being bad.
3.9k words
4.62
39.4k
58

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** Note from Author: Thank you to all the readers who read and commented on my first story! I cant tell you how much I appreciate your feedback and love of the story :) I hope you all enjoy this second installment as much as I enjoyed writing it! Please feel free to leave comments and feedback whether you like it or not. :) (Sorry for any typos, or grammar errors, this one didn't go through much rigorous editing ;)

XOXO

- PrettieKittie -

Ch. 2 - Lily

OhmyGod, ohmyGod, ohmyGod...

I jerk straight up in his rolling office chair and rip my left hand out of my pants while my other hand scrambles with the mouse to shut off the video. It's like I think that as long as I can shut off the moaning evidence on the screen in front of me, I'll be able to convince him I was watching cat videos.

"Mr. Donovan!" My voice coming out in a pitch only most dogs can hear. "I didn't think you'd be back so early." I can't even look at him at the moment, too busy concentrating on how to get rid of the god damn video! I'm convinced technology is trying to sabotage my dreams for a graceful exit from the situation because next thing I know new windows start popping up all over the screen. Each one has its own female voice loudly repeating filthy things through the speakers of the laptop. Choruses of, "Cum on my tits," and "I wanna suck your cock," and Let's fuck," start to ring out into the otherwise silent space.

That's when I officially flat lined. Cause of Death: Stage 5 Terminal Embarrassment.

Mr. Donovan comes to stand beside me, reaching over to simply shut the lid of the laptop, successfully closing all the offending pornographic windows.

Damnit! Why didn't I think of that!

"So, you thought since I might not be home for a while that you should come into my office, go through my private things, turn on my computer, and start fingering yourself to pass the time?" he rumbles. It's hard to decipher his mood since I have yet to look at his face.

"It was already open," I say quietly, as if that makes everything I've done totally normal.

He's not moved from his spot beside me, if anything he's moved closer. So close, the heat rolling off his body enfolds mine. "Ahh, so since it was open, that meant you thought it was an invitation?" His tone is deep and even, buttery, like silk or velvet brushing softly against every inch exposed flesh it can reach.

"I'm so sorry..." I say in a trembling whisper. I try to push back from the desk, but his hand comes out to stop the chairs movement.

"You know, little Lily. It wasn't very professional of you to come in here without asking." His hand leaves the back of the chair and he uses his pointer finger and thumb to grasp a small section of hair that's fallen free of my ponytail. He fingers the piece, fondling and caressing it.

My breathing stutters in my chest, stalling before eventually starting again only to feel more like panting. "I know, sir."

"What do you think I should do about this little... infraction?" His fingers move down to my bare shoulder, over to my collar bone, softly brushing over my sensitive, heated flesh.

My eyelids flutter closed and goosebumps erupt in the wake of his touch. "I don't know, sir."

"I think you do know, little one." His gravelly words are murmured right into my ear, the heat from his breath ghosting over my skin. "I think you know you need to be punished. Punished for being a naughty little girl."

An involuntary moan works its way up my throat at his words. My head rolls back just the slightest bit allowing him more access. His hand traces up my throat, fingers sliding around it, pushing upward to firmly grip my jaw. He slowly pulls my out of my seated position until I'm standing in front of him, both of us still next to the desk I finally open my eyes again and find his face breaths away from mine. I meet his vivid green stare and there isn't just a heat of lust there, it's a blazing inferno of desire and with that I turn combustible.

"Look at that," he says with a dark chuckle. "Look what a mess you've made on my chair."

He turns my face so I can see the 'mess' he's talking about. Turns out my pussy was even wetter than I thought. I had left the evidence of it right there on the seat in front of us both. But if he thinks that's bad, he won't want to reach in my panties right now. It's much worse.

"Time to clean up your mess, little one." He releases my jaw and I practically whimper from the loss of his touch. I stand there, frozen for a moment, my brain working at the speed of molasses in the dead of winter. "Go on. Clean it up."

My brain finally kicks into gear and I grab the bottom hem of my t-shirt, leaning down to the seat of the chair to wipe up my left over pussy juices.

"Ah, ah, ah. Not with that." he tsks at me. When I look at him, that devilishly handsome face of his is complete with a wicked, sexy grin. "With your tongue."

My eyes go wide. He can't be serious. I look down at the chair and back at his face again.

He nods to the chair, "Go on." His expression changing from playful to serious.

I guess he's serious. As much as I never expected anything like this to happen, I can't deny that I want Jared more than anything. My pussy is gushing and throbbing, aching for something to fill it. My clit is pulsing, begging for some friction. I rub my thighs together, seeking anything to dull the needy throb, but it doesn't even begin to satisfy the craving. I lean down towards the chair again.

"On your knees." It's a grumbled rugged command. My cunt twitches.

I bite my lip to try and help contain my desire. I'm in real danger of spontaneous combustion right now. "Yes, sir."

I lower myself to my knees, putting my hands on the chair in front of me. I peek up at him. His body language is cool and laid back, like it's a normal everyday experience for him to have a dangerously horny 18 year old licking up a puddle of her own cunt juice is a normal thing. Only his eyes give away the reality, lust and desire swirl inside those green depths and I know he's as hungry as I am.

I lean forward and take a subtle sniff first. Not unpleasant. Actually it's smells kind of good. My tongue dips in the small puddle and I find myself liking the taste of my own pussy, a little tangy, a little sweet. I lick and lick and lick, until all my cum has been consumed and I find myself wanting more.

I hear a growl behind me, almost animal like. "That was very good little Lily," he says in a deep ragged voice. "Turn to me." I turn.

"Get up." I stand.

"Pull your pants down." My breath catches in my throat, but I find my hands are slowly moving to the button of my jeans. My pulse is pounding so hard I can hardly hear anything apart from the beat of my heart.

"Good girl," he growls. Now lean over the desk. Time for your punishment." Lust surges through me like a tidal wave.

I stand. "Yes, Daddy." Another spark of fire lights in his eyes. I'm not sure why I know that that's what I am supposed to say to him, how I am supposed to respond to him, I just do. I rest my palms against the smooth wood surface, leaning forward as he moves in closer behind me.

"Bend over the desk," he says, his lips right by my ear, making me shiver in anticipation.

I bite my lip again. Hard. Then I bend at the waist all the way over until my heavy tits rest against the cool surface.

"Good girl," he says gruffly. His hand comes to rest on my lower back, pushing down. His other hand rubs down my panty covered ass cheek. "These are some very innocent panties for such a dirty little girl." He rubs over my white cotton bikini cut underwear. "What do you think you deserve for doing something so naughty while you were supposed to be babysitting."

"I don't know, Daddy," I whimper. My whole body is trembling fiercely at this point, desire rushing through me like a wildfire with no hope of containment.

"I think you do know. I think you know exactly what you need, little Lily." His voice slips over me like warm syrup, all the while, his hand rubs over my ass and down my thighs, then back up. "You need to be taught what happens when little girls behave badly."

Smack!

I gasp as his hand makes contact so firmly I'm sure there will be a red handprint there later. Despite the sharp pain, I moan in response, like a wanton slut.

Smack!

"Is this what you do when Daddy's gone?" I didn't His breathing is getting ragged, like he's trying hard to control himself and it makes me so incredibly hot thinking I could have made him this way. "Come in his office and finger that little pussy to his porn?"

Smack! Smack! Whimper... Moan... I'm squirming under his hand on my lower back. Rubbing my thighs furiously, feeling my wetness drip down my legs.

"I think you were hoping I would catch you, weren't you little one?"

Smack!

"Hoping I would see you with your fingers in your cunt."

Smack!

"Hoping I would catch you coming with my name on your lips."

Smack! Smack!

"Hoping I would punish you for being," Smack! "A filthy," Smack! "Little." Smack! "Slut." Smack! I can barely hear his growling voice beyond my own desperate moaning.

Next thing I know he's jerking down my panties so hard they rip right apart. The flimsy fabric stood no chance against his strong, demanding hands. His fingers find my sopping wet cunt.

He lets out a dark, sinful chuckle as he runs his fingers over the heated flesh between my legs, "I had no idea what a filthy little thing you were. Your soaking wet. Tell me what you want, little Lily?"

"Please... please..." My moans and groans are ragged and broken with my unbearable lust. My pussy is clenching, trying to grab at something, anything to fill it. But all he does is run his fingers over my soggy cunt lips. Rubbing up and down, just enough to know he's there, but not nearly enough to soothe the desperate ache.

"Please what? Tell Daddy what you need," He's almost animalistic in the way he growls his words now. I frantically rub my pussy against his fingers like a bitch in heat.

"Please, Daddy. Please I need you inside! I need your fingers in my pussy. It hurts so much, I need you to fix it."

He groans. Wraps his fist in my hair and pulls my body back up, my back meeting his front. "I know you do, little one. You need Daddy to take away the ache, don't you." His his push against me and I can feel his hard cock pushing insistently against my lower back. It feels a lot bigger than my last boyfriends cock, and I only sucked that one. "I'm gonna give it to you." He plunges a finger inside my tight channel with his last words. Pumping in and out. His heavy breathing right in my ear.

"Jesus christ... you're so fucking tight. Has this little pussy ever been fucked before?"

At first, it's hard to answer. I'm convinced my vocal cords have somehow been incinerated in the surges of heat that have been consuming my body the last twenty minutes. "N-no," I let out a strangled gasp as he slips another finger inside, stretching the tight fit. His fingers feel so big, I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to take his cock. "N-no, I'm a V-virgin."

"Mmm Fuck... Daddy's little virgin." He groans quietly in my ear. "You want me to have this tight little virgin cunt don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy. I want you to take it. It's yours." I rub back against him even harder, begging him to fill me up even more.

"Fuck yeah it's mine. No one else is gonna touch this perfect little cunt." He slips in another finger, rubbing them against the rough patch of flesh towards the front of my pussy. He pushing me closer and closer to the edge of the cliff and I'm so close to falling off. His other hand comes to the front of my body gripping my tit, kneading and massaging it with rough hands. Then it slips up my chest to wrap around my throat. "Do you wanna cum, little one? I can feel your little pussy clenching on my fingers. I think you wanna cum all over my hand, don't you, you naughty little slut?"

"Y-yesss, Daddy! I wanna cum..." I cry. His hand tightens around my throat. Just firmly enough to feel demanding and in control, but not enough to hurt.

"You can't cum until I say you can." He growls in a demanding tone. He pumps his fingers harder in my cunt, determined to test my self control to the limit.

"Please, please, please, Daddy, please can I cum?" I'm a whining, whimpering mess, begging for release.

"Does my little slut deserve to come on Daddy's fingers?" His voice is almost condescending but I can still tell he wants this all as bad as I do. He's as desperate as I am.

"Yes...Yes, please Daddy...Please let me cum for you..."

My pussy makes squelching noises as his hand pistons in and out of the sodden opening. "Mmmmm... fuck... Cum for Daddy you dirty little thing... Cum!"

"Oooohhhh Fuck, fuck, fuck, Daddy..." I couldn't disobey even if I wanted to. My body seizes, going rigid in his arms and a deep quaking begins in my core. I'm helpless to stop the strangled groan that leaves my mouth as he pumps in and out of my pussy, wringing out every last ounce of pleasure from my needy fucking cunt. The most intense, euphoric feeling I have ever experienced settles over my body and I'm left limp, hanging in a quivering whimpering mess in his arms. I'd be a messy fucking cum puddle if I didn't have his strong arms to hold me upright.

Holy Shit! I never would have guessed that Jared had such a dominant side to him. He's such an easy going gentleman day to day. Who would have thought that sinful devil lived inside such a beautiful saint?

My breathing starts to even out along with his as we stand there in the middle of his darkened office. I want to turn around and take is big cock in my mouth. Suck it until I suck all his cum down my throat. I'm about to do just that when we both here the front door open and close.

"I'm back. I don't know why you had to leave early, Jared." I hear Vicky call from the entryway. Keys jingle and I know she is hanging them on the key rack by the door.

How the FUCK did I forget about his god damn wife?!

Jared sighs, defeatedly. "Shit. Go ahead and get dressed. I'll get out there."

Oh my god. OH MY GOD! I just let a married man spank me and finger my pussy. What is wrong with me?!

Before I even have a chance to say anything, he's gone. I'm left standing alone in his office that smells of dirty sex. I feel the urge to cry, but I have to wait until I get home for that shit. Or at least in my car. I pull my jeans up my thighs, sans underwear because they are ripped and I can't find them anyway. My t-shirt and bra haven't been removed and for some reason that makes me feel even worse. God, I'm so stupid!

I didn't wear any makeup so at least I don't have to worry about racoon eyes. I do my best to straighten my hair and walk out of the room, determined to act as normal as possible.

"Dinner was over. I didn't need to meet your friends for drinks" I hear Jared speaking in a surly tone.

"You could be a gentleman, you know. It's very nice to let you wife go out alone."

"Wife." He huffs out a laugh. "That's funny," he says incredulously.

I wrinkle my nose in confusion at his comment. What is that supposed to mean?

I lean a little closer to the wall, hoping to eavesdrop and get a little more information, but Vicky changes the subject.

"What is Lily doing anyway? Didn't you get back like an hour ago?"

An hour! Oh my god. He was watching me the entire time I was masturbating wasn't he? Somehow, even after all we did, I still feel the rush of embarrassment wash over me.

I had an errand to run. I only got back fifteen minutes ago. She was still trying to get Sammy to sleep."

I take that as my que to emerge from my hide out against the hallway wall. "She's finally out." I walk out into the front room, seeing Vicky in her sheik designer dress and dress, perfectly styled hair and made-up face complete with a scowl in my direction. She never has liked me and I've always wondered why.

Though now, I think she must have a justifiable reason if she ever found out about what happened in Jared's office. Not that I'm ever gonna tell her.

"What took you so long to put her down?" Vicky spits the words in my direction with a certain venom that makes me wonder if she already knows what happened.

"I-I um... you know how she is sometimes," I stutter and let out a nervous laugh. "I guess she was a little too excited to sleep tonight." I walk to the entry table to grab my purse and keys.

"Whatever, I hope you didn't let her eat sweets like the last time." Vicky says before retreating upstairs. "I'm going to bed."

"Don't mind her. I'm not sure she has any other setting. Her controls have been stuck on Bitch Mode for ten years."

I'd like to laugh, but I am so utterly confused at what has gone on tonight that I just stand there, frozen and indecisive. Jared looks so fucking hot. His long lean body filling out his pressed slim fitted black suit. His dark hair, long on top but pushed away from his face. His bright green eyes are surrounded by long dark lashes that any of my girlfriends would kill for. I know he's in his early thirties and time has only been kind to him, only added more rugged perfection to his already stare worthy features. His little crooked smirk has me almost forgetting about the fact that he does, in fact, have a wife, for the second time tonight.

I hate her. I hate her for getting to him first. I hate me for doing what I did tonight. I hate Jared for making me forget about my morals, even now, as I still want to climb him like a damn tree. I shake my head to clear my thoughts. "I should get going now. My dad's gonna start wondering where I am." I move towards the door and almost make it out before I hear Jared call behind me.

"Wait, I'll walk you out."

I don't say anything more. I just need to get the fuck out of here and go home where I can get my head on straight again. I can NOT let this happen again. He is my boss and he's married. This is a recipe for disaster and I don't need anymore struggles in my life. Not after what happened with my brother.

We get to my car and he walks in from to open the door for me. "Thanks for coming tonight." I'm sure in this moment he means for coming to babysit Sammy, but there is a wicked gleam in his eye that hints at another meaning.

"Sure." I sit down in my seat and he closes the door, but doesn't leave. After another moment, I take the hint and open the window.

He pulls something out of his pocket, handing it through the window. "Almost forgot your pay."

I grab for the folded cash and stuff it in my purse.

"And these..." He pulls my ripped panties from his front pants pocket, dangling them off his finger just outside the window.

I gasp and I make a grab at them as well but he pulls them back and chuckles.

"You know, I think I'm gonna keep them. I'll need a little something to help me get some relief when I go back inside." He brings them to his nose and takes a deep sniff.

My cheeks blaze with heat.

He leans inside, getting within centimeters of my face. "These will have to do until I can get in that tight little cunt and fill it up with my cum," he whispers into the silence of my small car. His presence seems to overwhelm the space and he isn't even in the car.

"I don't think it's a good idea." I tell him weakly. Though, I can already feel my resolve weakening.

"Lily," he says in a commanding tone. "This isn't over."

I meet his eyes and there is a burning urgency there. Like he needs it as much as I do. I don't say anything. I don't nod, I just look up at him, dominating me with his gaze.

"I'm not done with you, little Lily. Not nearly done. I've been waiting for quite a while and I've had plenty of time to think of all the ways I want to defile this beautiful little body of yours." His finger gently brushes up my bare shoulder, leaving a scorching trail up my arm. His hand comes up to my chin where he pinches my chin firmly between his thumb and forefinger. "And don't forget what I said." He leans even closer, out lips a millimeter away from meeting. "No one gets to touch you're beautiful little pussy, but me. It's mine. Just like the rest of you."

12