Mr. E. (Over The Top)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trent attacked her vulva with the thirst of a dehydrated man crawling aimlessly through a barren desert desperately searching for that stream of lifesaving water and praying that it turned out anything but a the optical illusion of a sunstroke mirage. He sucked; licked, kissed and fingered her through so many orgasms she that she was eventually unable able to distinguish when one ended and another began. Becky alternated between pleadings with Trent to quit, and begging him to continue as her body accelerated towards the point where she could no longer handle any further stimulation. Trent was unaccustomed to having women pass out on him, as he normally didn't take his partners arousal to the level that he brought Becky to. Carefully lifting her seemingly lifeless body off the table he gently carried her across the hall and lightly set her between the already pulled down sheets of his king size bed. Stripping down to his boxer shorts he crawled in next to her and patiently waited for her to recover consciousness.

Becky awoke to the feeling of subtle kisses being planted upon her face, neck and breast. With the eye mask and headphones now gone she was finally able to focus on the face that had brought her more pleasure then she knew a human was capable of experiencing.

"What happened," She asked?

"You just fainted, that's all. It occurs sometimes when the body gets overstimulated," Tent replied.

"Wow, I have never had that happen to me before," She said.

"Well I usually try and avoid reaching the point where my partners pass out on me. I guess that I was just so excited to finally be doing those things with you, that I went a little overboard in my seduction. I will try not to let it happen again," He told her.

"The hell you won't. I loved it. If you want me as a girlfriend, then you had better make damn sure I spend a good portion of my life recovering from what did you call it, overstimulation," She replied.

"I'll do my best; although as you become more used to experiencing multiple orgasms, fainting will occur less frequently," He warned.

"Just so long as you keep trying," She replied.

"Speaking of trying, are you ready for a bit more action, or are you done for tonight," He asked?

"You don't honestly think you can wear me out that easy do you," She asked?

Instead of verbally responding to her question, Trent leaned over and captured her mouth with his, their tongues tangling in a weave of passion. Due to their unplanned hiatus, he had to once again bring Becky back to the point of sexual arousal where she would derive the most benefit from their forthcoming coupling. Although she had expressed interest in reciprocating Trent's oral display of affection, he begged off claiming that there would be plenty of time for that later in the week. With his lips on her clit, and his middle finger pistoning itself within her walls it didn't take long for moisture to once again begin to flood her passage, paving the way for something longer, thicker and much harder to fill in the gap left by his exiting digit. After removing his boxers, Trent tore open the condom wrapper and began to roll it down the length of his shaft. Becky looked on in anxious anticipation, trying to imagine exactly what it would feel like to have Trent's massive tool stretching her tight opening. He suggested they use the cow girl position, which would allow her to control the speed and depth of their pending union. She appreciated this gesture; as she had never before experienced anything close to his size enter her body. As she began her decent upon his flag pole, Becky could feel the head of his penis separating her thankfully well lubricated labia's, as it squeezed its way through her tiny passage stimulating her g-spot. Even though she was the one in charge it certainly didn't feel that way, as her nerve endings kept sending indecisive signals to her brain ranging from pain and discomfort to fulfillment and bliss. His dick, though large and a bit intimidating held the key to erotic pleasure the likes of which she had never before even come close to experiencing. Once she was fully impaled by his massive girth, Becky started to bounce ever so lightly, slowly allowing herself time to become accustom to his invading member.

To Trent this exquisite feeling was just a prelude to what lies ahead. Her vulva though tight and almost unyielding created a pressure pocket that stimulated his penis triggering a conduction of energy that seemed to pass through every fiber of his body. Even the slightest possible movement would generate a wave of ecstasy that seemed to engulf his senses threatening to drown any of the apprehensive feelings he might still be harboring, allowing him the freedom to express his love in its purest physical form.

As Becky's vulva morphed itself to better accommodate Trent's package, she was able to increase her speed, forcing the base of his cock in and out of her at an accelerated pace. The head of his dick of course remained safely nestled inside of her fondling the sensitive nerve filled tissues buried deep within the most isolated regions of her lower body. In an effort to maximize their mutual pleasure, Trent would simultaneously raise and rotate his pelvic region every time she lowered herself down upon him sending what felt light a bolt of electricity through her G spot.

At this point Becky, who had already experienced two massive orgasms, along with a seemingly endless array of micro spasms, appeared to be no longer capable of maintaining the level of energy required to sustain their current degree of love making. Sensing this Trent suggested that they alternate positions, relieving her of the stress of being on top, while allowing him the opportunity to take on a more aggressive stance in their coupling. After about ten minutes in this new position, Trent felt like a rodeo star, struggling to stay atop a bouncing Becky who, while riding her third and by far most powerful tsunami of an orgasm, was bucking about like a wild stallion in the heat of a summers passion. Unable to postpone his own ejaculation any longer, the young doctor lunged forward burying his cock deep within the valley of her overworked vulva projecting a Jetstream of boiling hot sperm filled cum against the walls of his surprisingly still intact condom, igniting yet another orgasmic blast of unabridged ecstasy from the body of his newly Christened lover, and sending the pair thrashing about with such a force that they literally fell off of the bed landing on the thankfully heavily padded carpeted floor of his bedroom. After reassuring one another that neither was seriously injured in the fall, the two lovers remained on the floor an additional five minutes laughing heartily at how they ended up in their present location. Once comfortably reassembled back beneath the covers of Trent's bed, the pair began to discuss the new dimensions of their relationship.

"So Becky, how did I stack up against your previous lovers," He asked fighting unsuccessfully to hold back a smile?

"You damn well know that was the best sex I ever had asshole. By the way, what did you think of my performance? Did I meet all your expectations," She asked?

"Well almost," Trent replied with a smirk.

"What the fuck do you mean almost," She questioned in a huff.

"In my fantasies you always wore that short little cheerleading outfit I loved seeing you in," he answered.

"I sort of had a hunch about that, so I decided to pack it in with my regular cloths. If you're really lucky I might be persuaded to give you a private demonstration of my latest routine," She teased.

"All kidding aside honey, the sex was amazing, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want something more.

I need to know if I have any chance what so ever of winning your heart," He asked sincerely.

"Well let's just say that you have a better shot at doing that than I had of getting a scholarship before you intervened," She answered.

"Those aren't very good odds," He said dejectedly.

"You beat them once," She reminded him.

"I had help," He responded.

"And now you'll have me, at least for the next week anyway. Who knows, if things work out maybe I'll just decide to move here permanently. I'm sure that hospital you work in could use a good nurse," She said.

"Boy, in town for just one day and already you're trying to not only invade my home, but my place of employment as well," He teased.

"I work fast," Becky replied flirtatiously.

"Well in that case, may I inquire as to what you have planned for us the rest of this week," he wanted to know?

With a mischievous smile she replied. "That my dear Trent remains my Mr. E.,"

*

"So Stan what do you think of my story," She asked her husband?

"Well Stacey, I really liked it for the most part, but I must admit I did find it to be a bit over the top in some places, and not really all that believable," He replied honestly.

"The majority of the shows that are broadcast on TV these days aren't believable either, yet people still enjoy watching them," She said defensively.

"That is certainly true enough, but why did you have to give your characters our first names? Now all of our friends are going to think that we are a couple of swingers," He complained.

"They will not! That's why it's called fiction Stan. Nobody is supposed to take this stuff seriously," She reminded him, and then as an afterthought interjected. "Remember it's just a story."

1...5678910