Mr. E. (Over The Top)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg visited two more times, and when it came time to take the test he aced it as Trent had predicted he would. His teacher became leery of the quarterback's sudden improvement, but the young man was easily able to prove he did not cheat, by answering a few other questions on the blackboard that were not on his test paper. Mr. Jenkins was forced to give Greg extra credit points for the questions that he answered correctly on the board. This helped bring up his previous test score that he did so poorly on.

"Dude that was a hell of a game," Trent said as he caught the quarterback coming out of the gymnasium.

"I can't believe you showed up," Greg replied.

"Well believe it or not, I am really starting to get hooked on football," Trent said much to his own amazement.

"By the way congratulations on acing your test," Trent said.

"Man you should have seen the look on Willard's face when I completed those extra questions right in front of him. The dude looked like he wanted to crawl under his desk," Greg exclaimed!

"Hey man why don't you come to my celebration party this Saturday," Greg asked?

"I don't know dude, I am not exactly the parting type, and besides the last thing I need is to see Tim hanging all over Becky," Trent answered.

"Becky won't even be there. She has to go out of town with her folks this weekend," Greg replied.

"I don't know," Trent started to say looking for a reason to decline the invitation.

Come on man, we will have a great time. My parents won't allow any alcohol, so you don't have to worry about that. Bring your suit. We have a pool and hot tub. Good music and I have already told the guys that I am going to invite you. They know what you did to help me pass this test, and they promised not to bother you if you come, Greg said.

"Well I guess I could attend for a little while, but I don't know about the swim suit thing. Watching some of the girls in their sexy bikinis could prove most embarrassing," Trent answered.

"I've seen you naked remember. Believe me dude you have nothing to be embarrassed about," Greg said smiling.

And so it was settled. Trent was due to attend his first upper class high school party. He wondered as he drove home just how in the hell he kept managing to get himself into these predicaments.

Saturday morning Trent spent the day working out with Mr. Wang. The old man seemed relieved, but not surprised to learn that Trent had survived his ordeal in Canada.

"I told your parents not to give up hope. I could still feel your presence upon this earth and I knew that you hadn't crossed over to the other side," He explained.

Trent inquired as to how he was able to determine that information.

My son you may be the best pupil that I have ever had the privilege of teaching, but I must confess that you are just not ready yet to understand some of the deepest teachings of Japanese culture. Perhaps in time you will be able to open your mind wide enough to grasp what is beyond your five senses. Until then, just be aware that there is something out there much bigger than man's own existence. If you ever do learn to embrace it, then you too will be able to distinguish between this life and the hereafter, Mr. Wang explained.

Trent told him about the party that he had promised to attend that evening. To his surprise the old man seemed pleased that he was going to mingle with his peers.

It is not healthy for a young man your age to stay so secluded from the world around you. You must go out and meet the temptations that everyone else faces. Only then will you be able to make the choices that are right for you. Fear is a good motivator my son, but sometimes it can overpower what must be done," the man said.

"You think I am afraid, sir," Trent asked?

Everyone is afraid. Fear informs us of impending danger. Like any tool we must learn to utilize it properly so that we can take the information that fear provides and practice making sound decisions that will base how we proceed when critical situations occurs. When you helped deliver you teacher baby no doubt you were afraid. You took that fear and used it to make sure you analyzed all of the possible mistakes that you could make, and then took measures to prevent them. That is the basis of martial arts, anticipate your opponents' actions and take steps to counter their moves, Mr. Wang explained.

Trent thought about how he told Greg he learned the game of football. Mr. Wang had just described the basic fundamentals of physics. "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

As if reading his thoughts Mr. Wang replied. "Yes my son, physics is often the basis of most things of this world,"

Trent left the man's home much like he had many times before, feeling tired and yet energized at the same time. After showering and getting ready he placed his swim trunks and a towel in a small duffel bag. Thinking that maybe everyone was right, Trent decided to cut loose and have a bit of fun. He still couldn't shake the feeling that for some reason he just had to show up tonight.

"Hey man you made it," Greg said as he answered the door.

"I told you I would," Trent replied.

Yeah, but this time I must admit I had my doubts. Well enough about that. The party's out back. There are burgers by the grill, soda in the fridge, and snacks on the table. The bathroom is up stairs on the right, and my room is across from it on the left. You can change now, or just drop your bag in my room and go enjoy the view if you know what I mean, Greg said as they headed for the stairs.

"What's the nerd doing here," Tim asked as he came around the corner?

"Lay off Tim, I told you I invited him," Greg said.

"Yeah, but I never thought he'd be stupid enough to show up," Tim replied arrogantly.

"Trent is my guest tonight, and if you don't like it you don't have to be," Greg hotly replied.

"Yeah whatever dude," Tim said walking away.

"I'm really sorry about that," Greg apologized.

"Man it's not your fault that some people take longer to grow up than others. I really appreciate that you invited me, and I am not going to let one asshole spoil my good time," Trent said smiling.

"I still don't understand what a girl like Becky sees in someone like him," Greg said honestly.

"Neither do I, but then again I have recently been told that I need to open my mind a little wider," Trent replied to the curious quarterback.

Choosing to wait to see how he was going to react to the various stimulants that surrounded him, Trent dropped his bag off in Greg's room and headed downstairs to join the party. Tim seemed to be giving the young man a wide birth, at least for now, so after a quick bite to eat, he started to attempt to mingle with the rest of the guest.

Many of the people there knew that he'd helped Greg pass his geometry exam, and a lot of them were grateful to him for doing so. The game that they had won Friday night was an important one, and it would have likely gone very different had their star quarterback not been able to play. For the most part people treated the young man quite well, but there were a few, that although acted civil to him, gave off the impression that this nerd was intruding where he didn't belong. Trent took it all in stride, realizing that he had in fact helped to create this wall between himself and his peers by hiding behind the nerd persona.

Feeling that he could now maintain control of his lower region by using some of the meditation techniques that Mr. Wang had taught him, Trent decided to go up stairs and change into his swim trunks. There were a lot of people who were surprised to find that the young man was hiding a well-toned body beneath the baggy clothing he always wore. He quickly engaged in a game of water volleyball, and managed to pretty much hold his own against the other players.

"Wow, you look like you're in pretty good shape. Why haven't you joined any of the athletic teams at school," Dory asked?

Dory was another cheerleader on Becky's squad. She was a tall brunet with larger boobs then Becky had, but a bit too ditsy for Trent's taste.

"Well Dory it's true I like to keep fit, but I just have too many other interests to be able to devote the amount of time it would take to be good at any one particular sport," Trent replied.

"So how do you manage to stay in top form," She asked?

"I have an exercise regimen that I do nearly every day, and a couple times a week I work out with a friend," Trent answered avoiding telling her of his martial arts training.

"Maybe someday we could work out together," Dory asked?

"I would like that," Trent replied surprising himself.

Dory soon excused herself to go mingle, and Trent decided that since the pool was fairly empty now he would amuse himself by doing some laps.

As he swam Trent could feel a pair of eyes watching him. Briefly wondering if this is what Mr. Wang was referring to when he mentioned the sensing of other peoples presence, he finished out the lap he was working on and looked up to see Stacey staring down at him.

"Hi Stacey, what's up," He asked?

"Oh nothing much, may I have a word with you," She asked.

"Shoot," He replied.

"I was just wondering, if you could tell me what it was truly like in Canada," She asked?

"Well I am sure that you have talked to Becky and Greg about it. What did they say," Trent asked curiously?

"They gave a pretty good description of how they felt, and what you guys went through, but when your name comes up they got a bit quiet and didn't really have much to say," She replied.

"I guess my presence wasn't all that important," Trent lied.

"For some reason I just didn't get that impression," Stacey stated.

"I don't know what I can say to help you Stacey. It was an experience that I am glad I went through, and one that I hope will never have to be repeated," Trent said.

"Becky admitted that the four of you saw each other in various stages of nudity from time to time," Stacey said.

"Yeah so what, it wasn't like we were having one big orgy. We were just a group of people trying to survive while confined in a very small cavern. Privacy was not a luxury that we had an abundance of," Trent tried to explain.

"Becky never mentioned how buff you were. I just find that odd," Stacey said.

"Maybe Becky never really paid that much attention, she does have a boyfriend you know," Trent replied.

"The girl would have to be blind not to have noticed your body," Stacey said while blushing, a bit.

"Well I am glad you like what you see. For the record you are strikingly beautiful yourself," He replied, while trying to prevent getting a hard-on.

"Would you like to dry off and sunbathe with me for a while," Stacey asked?

"That would be great, why don't you go find us a nice spot, and I will join you in a bit," Trent requested?

"Why not come with me now," She asked.

"Um because at this particular moment it could prove to be a rather embarrassing situation for me if I did," Trent explained while blushing.

Understanding his meaning, Stacey quickly left to find a nice spot to lie down. Trent took about three more laps across the Olympic size pool, until he finally felt comfortable in joining her. As he walked up towards her blanket, she quickly asked him to apply sun block to her back side. Anticipating this request, Trent attempted to distract himself by focusing on trying to solve a tough mathematical equation in his head.

"Oh I see what you mean about an embarrassing moment. Maybe you'd better turn on your side," Stacey said smiling.

"Perhaps you're right, that is why I usually wear baggy clothing," Trent said blushing.

"So how big are you anyway," Stacey wanted to know?

"I'm not asking for your measurements. We don't know each other well enough to be sharing that type of information," Trent replied a bit shocked at her boldness.

"I'll tell if you will," Stacey stated smiling.

"If I were to tell, how quickly would it become public knowledge," Trent asked?

"That would depend on how fast you would tell all the guys my breast size," Stacey answered.

"Information like that is private, and I consider it as such. I wouldn't be revealing it to anyone," Trent replied.

"Did Becky ever see you naked," She asked?

"Yes, as a matter of fact she did," Trent replied.

"Why didn't she tell me about it," Stacey asked?

"Maybe she believes like I do that such things should remain private. It also may have helped that I asked her not to," Trent said.

"I still can't believe she didn't tell her best friend," Stacey said.

"That is precisely why I am not going to answer your question. By your own admittance you deem it ok to break a trust as long as you're sharing it with a close friend. I believe when someone shares a secret with you it should remain as such," Trent said.

"Oh come on you could tell me," Stacey said.

"I could tell the entire school as well, but I choose not to do that either," Trent replied.

Trent quickly found out the quickest way to peek someone's curiosity is to tell them they don't need to know something. Stacey kept trying to get him to give in, and Trent kept refusing to do so.

"Oh well it probably is only about normal size anyway," Stacey said knowing that it wasn't true.

"I wouldn't know, as I don't go around measuring other guys' dicks," Trent replied.

"Why won't you tell me," Stacey whined?

"Maybe someday I will show you," Trent said starting to enjoy this little game that the two of them were playing.

Just as he was waiting for her response, the couple heard loud shouting coming from inside the house.

Damn it Tim, I thought I made it clear that there was to be no booze at this party," Greg shouted.

"Come on man, the guys' and I just want to unwind a bit. It's not like you have never drank before," Tim said.

"Sure I have, but it has never been at someone's house whose parents forbid it. I told you earlier that there would be no alcohol at this party, and yet you and your friend decided to bring your own anyway. Now I am going to ask you once more to leave," Greg said.

"Why don't you fucking make us," Tim challenged?

"If he can't I will asshole," Trent exclaimed as he started walking towards Tim!

"There will be no fighting in my home. Now I have asked you nicely to leave. If I have to I will call the police. If that happens you will surely be suspended from the team," Greg threatened.

"Man Stevens, what did you do catch geek fever in Canada or something? Ok were going, but this isn't over not by a long shot," Tim threatened as him and his buddy's exited from Greg's house.

"Show's over, let's all get back to the party," Greg announced.

As everyone was returning to the back yard, Trent decided to run upstairs and change back into his regular clothes.

"Wow I just can't believe that Trent stood up to Tim and his friends that way. He was sure lucky you threatened to call the police. Trent could have gotten himself seriously hurt," Stacey said.

"Tim and his friends are the lucky ones," Greg replied without thinking.

"What did you mean by that," Stacey asked?

"Oh um nothing, I was just thinking out loud. Why don't we get back to the party," Greg suggested?

Having felt he'd had enough excitement for one night Trent decided it was time for him to leave. Returning to the back yard he said his customary goodnight to his host, and then left for home. Preferring to enjoy the fresh air Trent had his window down as he passed by the local park. Just as he was about to turn the other way, Trent heard a very faint scream. Choosing to investigate on his own he quickly discovered that Tim and his pals had chosen to take their little party here rather than going home. He would have normally left them to their own drunkenness, but upon closer inspection he realized that they had picked up company along the way. Getting out of his car Trent finally recognized the female voice as Mandy Tanner, a freshman at their school.

"Please guys just let me go. You don't have to give me a ride. I can walk home," Mandy cried.

Oh were going to give you a ride sweetheart, and when were done you'll qualify as an instant senior." Tim said as he ripped open her blouse.

Trent had originally opened his cell phone to call the police, but then got the idea to use the video camera function to film the attack. Trent wedged his phone between some tree branches so that it could continue filming, while he confronted the three bullies'.

"Ok you assholes play time is over, now let the poor girl go," Trent exclaimed!

"Oh look guys it's our favorite nerd. Sit down and be quiet boy, and if you're good we may even let you have sloppy seconds when were finished," Tim said.

"Tim Brown, how the hell could you possibly even think of having sex, much less raping this poor girl, when you're still seeing Becky, who by the way, is head over heels in love with you," Trent asked?

"Love, you think I love that bitch? You're as crazy as she is. Becky may be a great piece of ass, but that is all she'll ever be. When you're going places like I am there will always be some slut that will try to hitch themselves to you for a meal ticket," Tim replied.

"You are one sorry son of a bitch. At any rate your little party has just been cancelled," Trent angrily replied.

"Listen here you fucking punk; I have had enough of your shit," Tim exclaimed as he started towards Trent!

"Before you get any closer asshole I am bound by law to warn you that I hold a black belt in both karate and judo. If you continue to advance towards me in a threatening manner I will be forced to defend myself, and chances are you will be hurt in the process," Trent said loud enough for the video camera to pick it up.

"Did you hear that boys? This nerd who we have pushed around for years now claims to be some kind of karate expert. Are you guys as scared as I am," He asked mockingly?

Tim's first swing was his undoing, as Trent used the linebackers own momentum to swiftly flip him over his shoulder and onto the ground. A quick jerk on his upper arm left the young man screaming in pain from a dislocated shoulder. Seeing his friend hit the ground Rich Brady pulled out his knife and charged at Trent. Being trained in hand to hand combat Trent had no problem disarming the assailant, and then for good measure he broke the guys' right arm in the process. So far he hadn't caused any permanent damage. Being a true believer of working through the pain, and a real idiot to boot, Tim somehow managed to get to his feet and once again made a run towards Trent. This time the linebacker got a broken nose for his trouble.

"Well I guess it's just you and me Ralph. Are you going to be a good boy and let Mandy go, or would you prefer to wind up like your friends over there," He asked the frightened lad.

Ralph pushed Mandy towards Trent's arms before fleeing the scene.

"I always knew that guy was a chicken shit," Trent exclaimed as he led a clinging Mandy to his car!

"Everything's going to be ok. Just sit here and relax until the police come. You can lock the doors and roll up the windows if that will make you feel safer," Trent said in a comforting tone.

"Please don't leave me," She begged practically in hysterics.

"I just have to go over there and get my phone so I can call the police. I promise I will come right back," Trent assured her as he finally managed to get the girl to let go of his hand.

Retrieving his phone Trent ended the video feed and proceeded to dial 911 for the local police. After finishing the call he headed back towards his car to wait with Mandy. His thoughts soon became plagued with the three boys who committed the attack, and the popularity of their families. Had he not recorded the entire ordeal, it could have easily turned into a he said she said situation. With this in mind Trent decided to play it safe.