Mr. E. (Over The Top)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're impossible." Trent laughed. "Now why would I be willing to give you my measurement today, when I wouldn't before," Trent asked?

"I can think of two reasons. First you said that you didn't want to tell me before if I were to share this information with the other girls at school, you would be constantly hounded to show them as well, right," she asked?

"Yes that is essentially what I said," He replied.

"Well since you are moving that excuse is no longer valid," She stated.

"Yeah I guess you have a point," He said.

"My other reason is that because you are leaving I thought that you might want to have a bit of fun before you go," She told him.

"So you came here to measure my cock," He asked with a smirk?

"Among other things," She replied smiling.

"Do I get to play with your tits," He questioned?

"I guess that only seems fair," She teased.

"Well in that case, why don't we head on upstairs, where we can be more comfortable," He suggested?

Deciding that he really didn't want to go off to college without having experienced any form of physical intimacy of the female persuasion, Trent concluded that a brief fling with Stacey might not be such a bad thing after all.

After entering his bedroom Stacey started to unbutton her blouse. Gently capturing her hands in his, Trent seductively took over the pending task. Lowering her body to the bed, he slowly removed her top using his fingers to gentle caress her shoulders, arms, and stomach just below her breast line. Circling her chest with the tips of his fingers he eased the clasp of her black lacy bra apart, gradually separating it from her milky white flesh. Gently lowering his head he used his tongue to draw a line of saliva in the shape of a heart from the top of her chest to just above her navel. According to what he read the key to oral stimulation was first to avoid her most erogenous areas and instead constantly tease her with soft caresses from both his tongue and the tips of his fingers.

Although she was the experienced one, Trent was essentially driving the young woman crazy with anticipation. Most of her previous lovers had been the wham bam thank you mam type. The few that would actually lick and caress her were drawn immediately to her breast or vulva. Trent was the first to incorporate sensual teasing, allowing the use of foreplay to heighten her senses to the point of erotic bliss. When he felt she was properly stimulated, Trent captured her right nipple in his mouth and while gently sucking on it he used his right hand to caress her left tit. Constantly switching back and forth between breast, Trent paid close attention to her moaning and heavy breathing. Reaching down he started unbuttoning her shorts and had her lift up so he could completely remove them. Choosing to leave her panties in place for now, Trent kept his hands caressing her breast as he slowly licked his way down her body.

Relying solely on his training from the various books and movies he had seen, as well as Mr. Wang's instructions, Trent continued his method of sexual torture allowing her senses to heighten her pending orgasm to its ultimate conclusion. Mr. Wang was insistent that if he were to teach Trent in the art of martial defense, the boy would also learn of the man's old world ways. Not able to have any children himself, this would be Mr. Wang's only opportunity to pass along his knowledge to the future generation. The Man's teaching included not only various forms of martial arts, but ancient remedies, meditation and relaxation techniques, massage therapy and of course sexual enhancement and foreplay methods. At first Trent was a bit put off by this, but after listening to the old man's explanation of how sex was not the taboo subject in other countries that the US made it out to be, he had come to accept and appreciate the gift of knowledge that was being bestowed upon him.

Trent was sure glad to have this information right now, as he could tell from Stacey's body responses that she was thoroughly enjoying his style of love making. Licking her around her panties had been fun, removing them had been a dream, and getting her off with his fingers and tongue had been a fantasy come true. Knowing that his next move would either put an abrupt end to their blissful evening, or forever change his status as a virgin, Trent now had to make one of the most important decisions of his young life. Although, he would have much preferred that the young lady underneath him to be his beloved Becky, it was painfully obvious that she would never want anything to do with him sexually. Stacey was gorgeous, naked in his bed, and after the heights of physical pleasure she had experienced at his hand, more than willing to lead him into the mysteries of manhood, as only a woman can. Tearing open the condom wrapper, Trent made his decision. Once again relying upon his training, he used meditation and breathing techniques to help control his excitement and prolong his pending orgasm.

After about fifteen minutes of elevated sexual stimulation, Stacey, who compared to Trent, was a seasoned veteran in the bedroom, was having trouble keeping up with the young man's amazing stamina. Having cum herself three times already, her body felt tired, and achy. Her vulva was sore, her nipples were raw, and she didn't think she could handle the building volcano that was threatening to erupt deep inside her body at any given moment. All of a sudden Trent began to pick up his pace. Holding on to her for dear life, his lower body was now moving at hyper speed, drilling his penis deeper and deeper into her over worked vulva. Stacey's body was now beyond control, thrashing about aimlessly on the bed, as if she were experiencing some sort of traumatic seizure.

It all came to an abrupt halt, as he suddenly lunged forward, impaling himself into her, his dick, sending a thick load of heavy semen, thankfully into the miraculously intact condom which still covered it. Reluctantly removing himself from her well stretched out vagina, Trent bent forward to place a light kiss on her moist lips.

"STOP PLEASE! Don't touch me right now," She exclaimed!

"Did I do something wrong? Oh God Stacey did I hurt you," Trent asked with a worried expression on his face?

"Hurt isn't exactly the word I would use. My body feels like it is on sensory overload. I've never experienced anything like this before. What the hell did you do to me anyway," She asked while trying to catch her breath?

Relieved that she wasn't injured, Trent began to explain how the body can react to over stimulation. Reassuring her that the feeling is only temporary, he expressed his sincere thanks for making his first time a magical event that he would never forget.

"How is it that a so called virgin knows so much about sex and the human body," She wanted to know?

Trent decided that it was time to fill Stacey in on certain aspect of his life, including some of Mr. Wang's teachings. She seemed sincerely interested in his understandings of the human body and its many functions. He shared with her his desire to become a physician and his eagerness to help others.

"So how does it feel not to be a virgin anymore," Stacey asked?

"Let's just say that losing it was something I have always dreamed of doing, but nothing could have prepared me for what we just experienced," Trent replied.

"It's such a shame that we didn't do this a long time ago. We could have had one hell of a lot of fun together," Stacey said.

"We still can. My parents aren't due back until late this evening," Trent informed her.

The pair ended up pushing the time envelope, as Stacey left only mere minutes before his parents arrived back home for the evening. Due to all of the physical activity that he engaged in earlier that evening Trent slept a lot better than he probably would otherwise have. He awoke the following morning to mixed emotions. He was extremely excited to be leaving his home town and all its drama behind to embark on his new life in Boston, yet apprehensive about all of the changes that were sure to take place. It was an amazing feeling to finally be a sexually active member of society, but Trent wondered how well he would interact with the women of Harvard. Now that he's had a taste of sex there would be no doubt that he would want to continue to experience it on a regular basis.

Although having arguably experienced the best night of his entire life, Trent truly couldn't picture himself being involved with Stacey long term. She was a terrific girl, and a tigress in the sack, but the pair just didn't share enough common interest to maintain a relationship. Being his first, he would always harbor fond memories of her, but if he were to be completely honest with himself, Becky still ranked as his true love.

Trent spent most of his morning packing up all of his last minute essentials and saying an emotional Farwell to his parents, before hitting the road around 11:00 AM. He stopped off to say goodbye to Mr. Wang, and the old man noticed right away that something was different about him. Trent eventually confessed his prior evening's activities to his friend, omitting Stacey's name for modesty sake. Mr. Wang congratulated the young man on being accepted to a fine school such as Harvard, and on the loss of his virginity as well. It was about noon when Trent finally made it onto the express way and headed towards his new life in another state.

Throughout his college career Trent had dated several women, and bedded more than a few of them. Although he really cared for some of these ladies, his heart just wouldn't commit itself to any of them. In truth several would have been good candidates for marriage, and there were a few he'd actually loved in his own way, but none of them seemed to compare with what he still felt for Becky. It came as a major blow when he read about her engagement through his online subscription of his hometown newspaper. Trent became rather depressed, and completely cut himself from any of his former friends, and only had the briefest contact with his parents for the remainder of his college enrollment. Upon graduation he spent the craziest and most trying time of his life in residency at a major hospital in the heart of Boston. It had been over a decade since he had left home, when a voice from his past suddenly called to request a favor.

"Hey Greg it's great to hear from you. So how's the NFL treating you these days," Trent asked excited to hear from his former friend?

"Well it's not official yet, but I plan on announcing my retirement next week," Greg said.

"You're retirement!" Trent exclaimed. "Aren't you a bit young for that," He asked?

"Well I've suffered a few injuries, and I just can't seem to perform at the level I once had," He said.

"Oh I am so sorry to hear that," Trent replied.

"Don't be. I've had a great run, and have been offered a good job as the new head coach of our old team back home. My wife and I are really looking forward to settling down and starting a family," Greg explained.

"That's right, you did major in education. I am really happy to hear that things are working out for you," He replied.

"Thanks. Now the reason that I called is that I need to ask you a big favor," Greg said.

"It doesn't involve me turning into Mr. E. again does it," Trent asked?

"As a matter of fact it does, but probably not in the way you are thinking of," Greg answered.

"I'm not sure I am going to like the sound of this," Trent said in a weary voice.

"Please at least hear me out before you shut me down," Greg pleaded.

"Alright I'm listening," Trent exclaimed!

Well when I returned home to have my interview for the coaching position, I met up with some of our old classmates, who were planning our 10 year reunion. The group had decided to turn this year's get together into a fund raising event for a local charity. Mandy suggested that they choose the battered women's and abused children's center, as she and her husband have become active supporters of this cause and donate a great deal of their spare time to it. I suddenly had a great idea on how to raise money, but I told the group that I had to get a certain someone on board before I could tell them what it was; Greg explained.

"Well how about filling me in on this grand money making scheme of yours," Trent asked?

"I want to hold a multitier super raffle, in which people can vote on who they suspect to be the true identity of the infamous Mr. E.," He said.

"You what," Trent asked.

Yeah, it will be great. First we will assign every guy from around that time period with a number. Then we'll sell raffle tickets starting at $5.00 apiece. Everyone who purchases the ticket gets to choose the number corresponding to the person whom they think might have been elusive Mr. E. After a set period of time we will stop selling tickets, and count up the number of votes to see if your name was among the top five selected. If it was, then we draw from the list of people who chose your number for a 50/50 drawing, where half the proceeds go to charity, and the other half to the winner. If your name is not among the first top five, as I suspect that it won't be, we remove the five names that were selected, keep the rest of the votes in play, and start the raffle again, with the cost now being raised to $10.00 a ticket. We continue doing this until you are picked as one of the top five candidates. We can setup credit card machines, and have volunteers take the calls to let the general public in on the raffle. I can use my NFL status to help drive the hype, and maybe get the local radio, or even TV station to donate some airtime to broadcast and advertise the event; Greg explained.

"Are you crazy? Why in the world would I want to generate that type of publicity around myself," Trent asked?

Well Mandy told me that the center was having some bad financial problems right now, and with the city cutting back on its funding the place is in real threat of closing down. She said that the center has become her outlet for dealing with what happened to her in high school. I thought that since you became so close to Mandy after rescuing her, that you may want to help save the place; Greg challenged.

"You really know how to lay on the guilt trip, don't you," Trent asked?

Yeah, I probably do, but in all actually you have absolutely nothing to feel guilty about. I just thought that this would be a great way to help generate some funds for the center, as well as maybe draw some attention back to our school and the team I will be coaching next year. If you truly don't want to do this I can try to think of some other way to help with raise the cash they need; Greg admitted.

In all actuality, Trent really didn't want to be revealed as Mr. E., but Greg did have a point that this would certainly generate a lot of publicity for the school, as well as bring a nice infusion of cash to the failing center. He had originally thought about having someone else pose as the anonymous benefactor in his place. If word ever got out that contest had been a hoax, it would certainly reflect poorly on the center, and that was the last thing that he wanted.

"If I were to agree to this plan of yours, just what exactly would I be expected to do," Trent asked?

Trent could almost hear his smile over the phone, as Greg explained that the young doctor merely needed to write a short speech thanking everyone for voting and helping to support of the center.

"Make up some valid sounding reason why you came up with the idea of Mr. E. in the first place. It will probably create quite a bit of fanfare for a week or two, and then things should return to normal," Greg promised.

In the end Trent reluctantly agreed to his idea. The plan was for Greg to claim to know the identity of Mr. E., and to be his go between, and press agent. Trent left it up to him and the rest of the committee to deal with getting the permits and setting up everything that was needed for the event. As he'd promised Trent requested the time off to both attend the reunion and adhere to the media coverage that would accompany it.

Trent arrived early for the event, and was happy to discover that everything was already in place. Greg was the first to spot his friend, and led him over to a very pregnant Mandy.

"Oh my Gosh Trent," She exclaimed before throwing her arms around the young doctor and practically squeezing the life out of him.

"Hello Mandy. You're looking well," He said.

"I'm looking fat," She exclaimed!

"You aren't fat, you're pregnant, and from what I can see looking quite happy and healthy," He said.

"Thank you, and for the most part I am very happy, except for when I feel bloated," She replied.

"So who's the lucky man," He asked?

"That would be me, but luck is not the proper word. I consider myself blessed," Said the voice in back of him.

With a smile still planted upon his face Trent turned around to politely greet the man behind him, only to be confronted by the shock of his life.

"Ralph? Ralph Davis," Trent practically stuttered?

"Surprise," Ralph exclaimed!

"Are the two of you really married," Trent asked with a stunned expression?

"We sure are," Mandy answered.

"Um ok," Was Trent's sputtered response.

"So Hon, should we tell him the story of how we fell in love," Mandy asked with a giggle in her voice?

"For the man who saved me from making the biggest mistake of my life, I think it is the least we can do," Ralph answered as he began telling his side of the story.

Well believe it or not, it all started that day back in the courtroom. The three of us were so confident that the high priced attorney that Tim's dad hired would get us off. We all nearly had a heart attack when you produced that video of the attack on Mandy. Tim was so cocky that he even thought you were bluffing, until it began to play on the screen, then we all felt physically ill. For me it was not so much that we were going to get convicted, although I would be lying if I said that I wasn't scared to death about that part as well. My real fear came when I was forced to watch the terror in Mandy's eyes knowing that I was the one who helped put it there. When I sat in that courtroom stone cold sober, and saw the monster that I had become I swore that day that alcohol would never touch my lips again. When the judge came back with probation and community service I wanted to jump up and scream at him that he was making a mistake. I felt that he should have locked me up like the animal that I was. My next big shock was when I was assigned to do my community service at the center for abused women and children. I was scared to face them. When I did, I learned that they were stronger and more courageous than I ever was. Along with working for the center, I started going to church. At first I prayed for Mandy and people like her. I didn't feel worthy to ask for anything for myself. I had been working at the center for about three months when it came upon the one year anniversary of that horrible night. I had gotten to know one of the police officers who patrolled the center pretty well, and convinced him to accompany me to Mandy's house so that I could finally apologize to her in person for what I had done and worse yet what I had planned to do before you stopped us. I don't know why, but I stopped off and bought a dozen roses and an apology card on the way; Ralph explained.

When I came to the door a police officer was standing there next to Ralph, who was on his knees, holding this big pile of flowers with some kind of card attached to them. The first thing that he did was to start apologizing to me for what happened and I just lost it. I haled off and slapped him right across the face as hard as I could. Ralph surprised both me and the police officer when he reached up to take the hand that I slapped him with, brought it to his lips and kissed it. He then gently laid the flowers and the card down on my doorstep and left them there; Mandy said.

1...45678...10