Mr. Ed

Story Info
Sexy young woman enjoys CFNM relationship with hung male.
7.7k words
4.2
175.6k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

My name is Saona and I am a 22-year-old college senior.

There is this guy I am friends with, his name is Steve. I have known him since I was little, always thought he was kind of a dork. Would always follow me around in high school, offer to carry my books home from the bus stop, that sort of thing. He's always had a crush on me.

I never had any interest in him but didn't mind him wanting to be my friend. After all, he kind of worships me.

Nowadays at college, we usually hang out in each other's dorm room.

I recently got to know him a lot closer.

One day he told me he would meet me at my room for a few hours of studying, and I arrived back two hours earlier than planned because my class was cancelled.

I went inside my dorm and was on my way to my room. I opened the door and got the shock of my life.

Steve was there, totally naked, stroking the biggest dick I have ever laid eyes on. Now, I am not a slut, but my attractive figure, blonde hair and blue eyes have gotten me a good share of hot guys, but never did I see a penis this large.

"Oh my God, Saona. What are doing back so early?" he asked in shock.

My jaw had almost dropped to the floor in amazement of his equipment. It was completely erect, but so big that it just stuck out from his body at a 45 degree angle.

Steve was trying to cover up his giant boner with his hands, and eventually reached for his clothes and got dressed.

I didn't manage to even get out a word. He said he had to go, and left without us even studying.

I decided to dig up some dirt on Steve so I could better explore this situation. I wanted to find out more about his dick, and I asked one of his ex-girlfriends, who was in the same chemistry class as me.

She told me Steve's nickname, and I decided I would ask Steve about that nickname the next day at our study session together back at my dorm room.

The studying went fine at first, with neither of us bringing up the events of yesterday.

Steve was too embarrassed and I was still in shock.

"Rebecca said your nickname is Mr. Ed? Now why would the girls call you Mr. Ed?" I asked.

Steve looked at me in great surprise.

"Well, Saona, this is kind of embarrassing to be talking to a you about," he said.

"Not as embarrassing if I told everybody I caught you jerking off yesterday?"

"No, no, please no Saona, don't tell anybody!"

"Well, then, tell me why the girls call you Mr Ed."

"Um, well, Mr. Ed was the name of that horse on that television show. And, um, well you see, I have a really large penis, and um, so do horses, so one of the girls I knew, Nikki, came up with Mr. Ed because she said my penis was as big as a horse's." I stared at him in shock.

"I see," I said.

"She even sang the song from the show to tease me," he said, seeming uncomfortable he was a lot different than other guys.

"What did she sing? How did it go?" I asked.

"No, Saona, it's stupid," he replied.

I persisted, and moved in close to him and ordered him to sing it.

He coughed to clear his throat, and sang the embarrassing song half-heartedly.

"A horse is a horse Of course of course And no one has a dick as big as a horse, Of course That is, of course Unless the horse Is the famous Mister Ed!"

He came to a finish, and after trying to hold it in, I then burst into laughter. Teary-eyed laughter. My stomach hurt.

"I'm sorry Saona, that will never happen again," he said of jerking off in my room. "I just got horny thinking about you and I was alone, and it will never happen again..."

"No, Steve, I'm sure it won't" I said, recovering from his amusing ballad.

"Can we keep studying now, Saona?"

"Of course, Steve, right after you do something for me. I want you to pull your pants down for me."

"Saona?"

"Yes, I want you to pull your pants down for me. I think that is the only way for me to forgive you for jerking off in my room. I want to see that big dick of yours."

"But, Saona, I don't -"

"Steve, would you rather be known as the jerk-off guy, or Mr. Ed?"

"Alright, Saona," he said.

Steve came over to the side of the desk so I could see his crotch area. He then undid his belt, pulled down his jeans, leaving an overstuffed pair of briefs to cover his private area. The bulge was a size of a grapefruit.

"My, my," I said. "I think you better take your underwear off too, to let that monster hang loose." Steve then pulled down his underwear, causing his huge penis to flop out and dangle down past his thigh.

"Oh my God," I said.

"See Saona, it is so huge it is kind of uncomfortable for me to keep it constrained all day long."

"Steve, I have never seen anything like this," I said.

"I'm kind of special, I guess. I haven't seen any other ones this big in locker rooms or anywhere." Steve's penis was a phenomenon, a thick, heavy hunk of meat that hung halfway to his knees.

"Does a huge schlong feel uncomfortable when it is hanging in your pants?" I asked.

"Being a woman I can only imagine. I bet it feels really heavy when you walk. Also, how the hell do you hide it so well so that there isn't a big bulge in the front of your trousers?" Steve was so embarrased, and I was loving being in control like this.

I could tell he did enjoy an erotic thrill of showing me his huge penis, but the manner in which he was forced to show it to me, and myself making it embarrassing for him that he was so large - that is what made him shy about it.

Well, he was gonna have to overcome that shyness.

Chapter 2

A few days ago, Steve came by to study for the afternoon, thinking it was going to be just him and I.

Well, I decided to let my girlfriends in on Mr. Ed's little, or should i say big, secret.

So I invited over my friends Janet and Donna.

I told them to wear really short shorts and tight tops so we could tease Steve unmercifully.

When he came over, he comes in and was so surprised to see the three of us hotties waiting there for him, and he's like "wow, i must be the life of the party." We all let out girlish giggles.

"What is so funny?" he asks.

"Steve," I said. "Your dick is the life of the party! We don't give a shit about you!" Steve's face turned bright red. I was finally starting to get even with him for jerking off in my bedroom, but I wanted to keep embarrassing him even more.

Then Janet blurts out "Steve, I hear you have like the biggest schlong in the world! Why don't you whip that bad boy out!"

All three of us started laughing, and Steve didn't know what to say.

"Steve, take your pants off right now!" I demanded. "My girlfriends want to see your big dick!"

"But Saona-"

"Don't but Saona me," I interrupted. "You have to be naked in front of me and my friends at all times, or I am going to tell the whole dorm you were jerking off in my room!"

"Yeah. To Playgirls!" Janet teased.

"That's a lie and you know it!" Steve blurted out.

Yes, Janet made that up. Steve's desires definitely were heterosexual, but hell, I wasn't gonna stop my friend from teasing him in any way possible.

Then Steve was like "Don't you think it's unfair I have to be naked and all three of you hot girls get to keep your clothes on!"

"Unfair as hell," Janet said with a laugh. "But we make the rules. Now let's see that horse dick!"

Steve took off his shirt, shoes and socks first, then his jeans, then his boxers. Janet and Donna let out a collective gasp upon seeing Steve's horse-like cock, which hung almost halfway to his knees in its soft state.

"Holy shit!" Janet said.

The four of us walked into my room to study, and we had Steve sit on a stool so we could all gaze at his big dick while we studied.

I laid down flat on the bed to tease Steve with a view of my butt.

"Saona, please let me see your ass!" he pleaded.

"No way," I teased. "All the ladies keep their clothes on. You, on the other hand, are nude for us." Donna's eyes were glued to Steve's dick. Realizing this, he started to get an erection.

"Saona, Janet, look at his dick," she said. "It's getting hard."

Steve's dick, once resting on his right leg, started snaking out like a fireman's hose, getting thicker and longer and inching out til it started bobbing in the air in front of him.

He tried to walk it off, but it just made it worse, causing it to bounce up and down like a jack in the box.

"Nice dick!" Janet shouted. "It's like a dancing dick!"

We then fruitlessly tried to get back to our work, and I quizzed Janet on our materials. She answered one question right - I'll give her credit for that - but her attention was drawn to Steve's oversized ding-dong. She stared at it.

I asked her a question, but it was useless. "Janet, you wanna answer the question?" I persisted, but she did not, and she began wondering aloud.

"Personally, if I was a guy, and I had a dick as big as Mr. Ed here, I would get a boner and walk around in my house trying to knock things over with it," she said.

Donna and I looked at each other and laughed.

"I would, I seriously would," Janet said.

"I totally would too," Donna joined in. "And then I would try that helicopter thing, you know when guys twirl their cocks around and it looks like a propellor. F-U-N-N-Y. And then I would put myself away for looking ridiculous."

My friends were turning into perverts, but I couldn't blame them.

"You never gave me an exact measurement," I said to Steve, who was trying to cover his horse cock with both hands. "Why don't you measure that monster for us."

Steve was finally starting to enjoy getting all of the attention of us ladies, and he grabbed the ruler from my desk and put on a little show for us.

I told him to put the end of the ruler at the base of his cock, where it meets his body, and put it along the shaft. Steve did exactly as told, and found the head of his penis to extend almost exactly an inch past the end of the ruler.

"What a wopper!" Janet said with amazement.

Thirteen inches.

I wanted to tell everybody about what me and my friends were looking at. I wanted to call my mom and tell her for Christ's sake.

I never knew such a big dork could have such a, well, big dork. And the teasing was only beginning.

Chapter 3

It had been about three weeks since I had seen Mr. Ed, and I was really starting to get angry that he hadn't called Donna, Janet or me so we could set up a time to boss him around again.

The three of us wandered over to his dorm room after a night of drinking some shots at one of the campus bars, so we were pretty brazen and ready to be really crude in Steve's presence.

After knocking on the door for several minutes, Steve finally came to the door, carrying some kind of textbook.

I scolded him for making us wait so long.

He was shocked to see all of us come by his place so late at night.

"Hi, Mr. Ed," Janet says with a sexy smile.

"Girls, seriously, I have so much studying to do for tomorrow," he says.

"Oh, what's a matter, that big schlong of yours can't come out and play?" I said, staring at his crotch.

"Shhhh," Steve interrupts. "You're gonna wake people up. Come on inside, but all of you keep it down."

I told him - half drunk that I was, to never give us an order again. He seemed a little turned on by my bossiness, even though we were drastically cutting into his study time.

We all went into Steve's place and made ourselves comfortable. Donna and I sat on the couch and Janet laid down on the floor.

Steve went to get us all a beer.

When he returned, insignificant small talk dominated the conversation until Donna gets this mischievous grin on her face.

"Steve," she says.

"Yes?" Mr. Ed replies.

"I heard you were a sprinter in high school," she said.

"Yeah, Donna, I was," he said, not knowing where Donna was going with this line of questioning.

"Well, I was kind of surprised to hear that," she said. "I mean, why weren't you a pole vaulter?"

All three of us had no clue what she meant.

"Why would I be a pole vaulter?" Steve asked.

"Because, you wouldn't even need a pole," she said. "You could have just used your dick."

All three of us ladies burst out laughing, and Steve just shook his head.

"Did it take you all day to think of that?" he asked.

"Did it take you all day to fit your dick inside those jeans when you were getting dressed?" she teased.

Steve didn't reply. I could tell he was enjoying the attention though.

"Yeah, Steve, seriously, how does a guy with such a huge cock get dressed in the morning?" I asked.

Steve knew what was coming, and before we could even ask, he got up and started taking his clothes off.

"I think he's finally getting the hang of it," I said. "He knows every time he is in front of us, he has to strip. Or we will tell everybody he jerks off in other people's dorm rooms.

Isn't that right, Steve?" I said, pinching his cheek.

"Yes, mam," he replied laughingly.

Steve got down to his boxer shorts, and we all pointed to the bulge going down the inside of his right leg.

"You wear it on the left side?" Donna asked.

"What?" he asked.

"Your dick, you wear it on the left side, down your boxer shorts, is that how you keep it hidden?" she asked, amused.

While unwrapping his one-of-a-kind trouser trout, Steve confessed his addiction to CFNM, a term I had never heard of but realized I too had a fascination with the subject. Clothed female nude male scenarios, Steve explained, were something he had a fetish for ever since he was seven or eight. Probably around the same time he realized he had a third leg.

He took off the boxers, and his big schlong was in full view for us all once again. Steve kept standing in the middle of the room, his dick right at eye level for us.

"Steve, why don't we have a beauty contest for you, and the judge will be your dick," I said. "However big it gets for each of us gals will determine the winner."

Steve couldn't believe how drunk we were, and how much attention we were paying to his wiener.

First we showed off our legs, and when it came to Donna's perfectly-rounded, tanned thighs (which I am a bit jealous of), there was no contest. She even got down to just her white silk panties to rub it in, a step further than Janet and I were willing to take. She sat down next to Mr. Ed and crossed her legs, her thighs the center of his attention.

Steve could not hold it any longer, and he was soon in the grips of an unrelenting erection, growing rapidly until it bobbed in the air, stabbing the air with vigorous jerks.

"You want to kiss my feet?" Donna asked our horse-dicked friend.

Steve didn't even answer, and went down to the ground and starting sucking on Donna's cute, tiny feet.

He could only dream of getting to kiss her thighs.

"Please, for God's sake, one of you take your clothes off for me," Steve mumbled with a foot halfway in his mouth.

"Mr. Ed, you know the rules, we all have boyfriends, and you are just our entertainment," Janet said.

"Yeah - CFNM. You're the one who gave it a name!" Donna laughed.

"I didn't invent it - I just" -

"Steven," I interupted him. "Stop wasting time and play with yourself for us."

It was getting really late, and we demanded that Steve jerk off.

"I have to warn you," he said, standing up. "This is gonna be a gusher."

He started stroking it slowly, getting it up to its full potential. It looked as big around as my wrist, with a huge purple vein going down the center of the shaft.

He stopped after about a minute, stood up, and jutted out his lower abdominal area to emphasize his proud possession. His dick was so big it didn't stand up completely straight.

It was over a foot long.

"My God, now that's a huge boner," Donna said. "Where does he get all the blood to fill it up?"

We then told him to start wacking, and he better shoot a big load for us. I couldn't take my eyes off his prick.

He got both hands around the mighty stalk and starting stroking, moaning out load and staring at Donna's thighs.

"Right here, baby," she whispered in a sexy tone, rubbing her legs, "make that big horse dick shoot a load right here."

"Saona, please, finish the job," he begged. "Put your hands around my cock." At first, I declined, but with encouragement from my friends and pathetic begging from Mr. Ed, I said okay.

I walked over, and put my hands around his horse cock.

It was so big around my petite hands could barely go around its girth.

"Ooohh, does that feel good baby?" I whispered, starting to stroke his dick. I started with long, slow strokes at first, looking into his eyes and whispering in his ear. After a minute of this, I increased the speed of my strokes, pumping his cock up and down hard and fast. He kept moaning and I could feel his cock tense up a bit, like he was going to come, so I decided to tease him a bit. I took my hands off his prick and flashed a naughty smile, telling him to rub his big cock against my perfect ass.

I turned around and stuck my ass out, and he started grinding me from behind with his humongous dick.

He told me how good it felt, massaging my hips while rubbing his oversized dick against my ass cheeks, which were neatly-outlined even though I still had my skirt on.

He begged me to at least remove my skirt and let him see me in my panties, but of course I said no way.

"I'm gonna come!" he said. I stood along side of him while jerking his cock vigorously, and out shot the first of three huge blobs of come.

The second one was the biggest, shooting out a good three feet in front of him. We caught our breath for a minute, and his dick shrank down to its soft, yet huge, size of eight inches, resting on his right leg.

"What now?" he asked.

"Well," I said, still out of breath. "I am going home to pass out. Tell you what, come by tomorrow and you can be my nude housekeeper for a day."

"Anything for you Saona. I love you," he said.

I just let out a girlish giggle and walked toward the door with Donna and Janet.

The three of us blew him a kiss and went out the door.

Chapter 4

The day after I jerked off Steve's huge dong, I woke up with a tremendous hang-over. I struggled to remember what had happened the night before, and when I did I felt kind of embarrassed.

I had never cheated on my boyfriend before.

I decided to call Janet and see what she thought.

After a few minutes of small talk, I was like "Janet, did I, you know, give Steve a hand-job?" I asked hesitantly.

After a sigh of disbelief, she said "How could you forget something like that? Do you realize how much come that guy shot?"

"Jesus," I said. "I can't believe I cheated on Kevin." Janet then told me not to feel bad, stressing that it isn't often a girl gets to touch a 13-inch penis, and bring it to such an awesome climax.

It was then that I realized that this whole thing wasn't about teasing Steve anymore, it was about my infatuation with his cock. I had never seen anything like it before, and it was beginning to dominate my mind and my fantasies.

Janet then reminded me Steve was coming over because I told him he could be my naked slave for the day.

"Shit," I said. "Kevin is taking me out tonight."

"Don't worry," she said. "Just have Steve clean for a few hours."

I knew Kevin was picking me up around 8, so I had like four hours to hang out and watch tv until Steve and his dick swung by the dorm.

Wearing only a pair of satin black panties and a red lace bra that Kevin had bought me, I figured I better put on some more clothes in case Mr. Ed came over.

I threw on some casual stuff, just a pair of tight white jean shorts and a tight black t-shirt.

I watched television for a few hours and was about to doze off when I heard a knock at the door.

I opened it to see Mr. Ed.

"Hi," I said in a sexy tone, happy to see him once again. "Um, how's it hanging?"