Mr. Ed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My I come in?" he asked.

"Of course," I replied.

Steve walked in, took my hand, and led me to my bedroom. He then proceeded to take off his shirt, shorts and boxers before I could even say a word.

He was already in full erection.

"Saona, look at my dick, I can't calm it down because I'm thinking of you all the time," he said.

"Charming," I said with a chuckle, staring in awe at his monster cock. It almost was poking me in the stomach.

"What do you expect me to do?" I asked.

"Saona, please, touch it like you did last night, please," he begged.

To tease my horse-hung admirer, I played extra hard to get. I explained to him in great detail that the night before I was very drunk, and would never again cheat on my boyfriend.

I said that the only reason I kept him around was to look at his big dick and laugh about it with my friends.

I then told him he might have to show it off to even more of the girls I knew, and masturbate in front of them until his big dick was sore.

I told him that we intended to play games with his dick, seeing which one of us could toss a ring around it, which one of us could come up with the best name for it, and which one of us make him shoot the furthest load.

"Anything for you my love," he said.

I laughed and responded, "What the hell is that, anything for you my love, what are you Shakespeare or something? Is that your Longfellow?" Steve chuckled, even though the jokes were about him.

He then continued his pointless begging for me to get naked, but instead of saying no right away, I decided to tease him.

"Tell you what," I whispered in his ear sexily, "If you can stroke that monster of yours and prove to me you love me by shooting a load that will hit that wall, I will take my top off for you." Steve gazed at the wall some 10 feet away and said "your bra too?"

"Yes, Mr. Ed, my bra too," I said, cupping my covered breasts in my hands to show them off to Steve. "You will get to see these babies for as long as you like, and maybe hold them too. Would you like to hold them?" Steve just nodded with his mouth wide open.

"Well start stroking," I said, looking at my watch to notice it was nearing 7 p.m., only an hour before Kevin was coming by.

Steve got both hands around his horse cock and started jacking away the way he did just a night before for Janet, Donna and I, and my oh my could he stroke that thing.

"Did you have to get lessons for that?" I asked. Steve just stared at my breasts, hidden behind the tight black t-shirt that covered them snugly.

He stroked away, and I enjoyed the show. Trouble was he was taking an awful long time. He was obviously trying to make the moment last as long as possible.

But my God he was working himself into a frenzy, and appearing to be wearing himself out. I didn't want him to be the first guy ever to get carpal tunnel from playing with his dork too much!

"Finish it off baby," I urged him, for his and my sake. My boyfriend was on the way for crying out loud.

"Oh, God, Saona," he said. "I'm gonna come." Steve pointed his big dick out as far as he could, and shot a huge, thick splatter of come that easily made it to the wall in front of him. Following it was a second load that spurted onto the floor, and a few drops that trickled onto the floor right below his cock.

I was blown away.

"I did it Saona, I did it, I can see those beauties now," he said.

"Steve, Steve, Steve," I said, shaking my head. "You, my dear, did not follow the rules.

Your dick was over the line."

"What line?" he asked in disbelief. "The imaginary line right here, the one from the chair to the bed. Your dick was clearly over that line."

"What line?" he asked in disbelief. "The imaginary line right here, the one from the chair to the bed. Your dick was clearly over that line."

"But Saona, you promised," he begged, almost crying to see me naked.

"Stop groveling," I said. "I hate when men do that. Now wash that wall before my boyfriend gets back, because if he sees you here, he'll cut that big dick of yours off and beat you with it. And when you're done, I want you to vacuum."

"Yes, mam," he said sadly. "May I shower first?"

"Of course," I said. "But make it quick. And leave the door open in case I want to watch you shower." Steve nodded, and went into the bathroom. I waited for just a few seconds, until hearing the water running, and walked in. I immediately went over to the shower, pulled the curtain away and glanced down at Steve's crotch.

Now, from my experience of seeing my boyfriends in either the shower or noticing their bulge in swim trunks, I have maintained the belief that their dicks tend to shrink when they meet water.

But I would be damned if Steve's schlong didn't look to be hanging down even lower compared to other times I had seen it flaccid.

"Admiring the view?" he asked.

"Um!" I blurted out, staring at his endowment.

"Oh, it's the hot water, it makes it swell a bit," he explained, slicking his hair back beneath the jets spraying out.

"You should see my balls." Now, he really had my attention. With the immenseness of his penis, I could not see his balls directly. I turned back and forth to get a better angle but could not see exactly how far they hung down. I finally grabbed Steve by the waist and turned him toward me.

"Turn the water off," I said. "I think you're clean enough." He did so, and I told him to lift up his dick.

When he did, I gasped. You would think I would be used to being shocked at the sight of this guy's genital area, but he surprised me once more.

The hot water Steve was drenching himself in caused his ball sack to sag as far as it could, emphasizing just how huge his balls were.

"Like walnuts," I said out loud.

"What?" Steve murmured. "Your balls," I said. "I've never seen balls like that. They look, I mean, they look like fucking golf balls!" Steve asked me if I was done staring at them, and when I said yes he let go of his dong in such a way it swung down and slapped against his right inner thigh.

I told him to wiggle back and forth, and when he did his dick kept slapping against his legs, making almost like a clapping sound each time it made contact.

"Steve, I still can't get over it," I said. "I have never seen a dick more than six or seven inches long, and yours is bigger than that just on the hang. And I do mean hang." Then, a knock at the door. It was my boyfriend. Oh shit, I thought. A guy with a 13-inch dick is in my shower and I am admiring how big his balls are, and if my boyfriend catches me with him who knows what kind of fight could take place.

I play it cool and don't answer the door.

"Aren't you going to - ,"

"Shhhh," I say to Steve. "He doesn't have a key to my dorm room. I'll just pretend I am not here." After 10 minutes, the knocking ceased, and Steve asked why I didn't want to attend to my lover.

"Because," I said. "I want to get some measurements of your dick, and now is the perfect time." I just realized that not only did I have control of Steve, but I also had control of my boyfriend, who was probably thinking I was studying or something and meanwhile I am staring at some well-hung classmate.

Steve followed me into my room, and when I turned to watch him I focused on his penis swaying back and forth.

I fetched the measuring tape that I had purchased at the mall and knelt down in front of Mr. Ed.

I pushed his heavy schlong out of the way and set the end of the tape just beneath his balls.

"Would it hurt if I squeezed these?" I said jokingly to him.

I then went and reeled out the tape up to his crotch to see just how far those balls hung down, but upon doing so I realized I would have to let go of his dick.

I thought I could pull off this trick, but when I released his dick swung down and caused me to lose my exact placement of the tape underneath his ball sack.

"Jesus Christ," I said in frustration. "Can you please hold that huge schlong up for a second?" Steve laughed and did as I asked.

I found his balls to hang down an amazing 6.3 inches from his crotch, the length of most mens' erect dicks.

And then I really got interested. If Steve's balls hang down six inches, and his dick covers them, how far does his dick hang down? Steve let go of his cock and allowed me to place the tape at the tip of his dick head and reel out nice and carefully the yellow tape along the soft but thick, fat shaft.

I giggled with delight upon finding his dick was exactly 8.5 inches in its soft state, clearly a freak of nature.

Not satisfied, I had Steve spread his legs out even further, and I placed the tape at the top of one of his knee caps.

"What are you measuring now?" he asked.

"Shhhh," I responded.

I found his knees to be exactly 13.5 inches from his crotch, and I announced my finding out loud.

"So what does that mean?" he asked.

"Mr. Ed," I said. "I have just determined that your horse-like dong does in fact hang more than halfway to your knees."

"Yeah, I know," he said, almost embarrassed. "I've been thinking about getting the size reduced." I looked at him in horror, not believing what I just heard.

"Steve you have one of the biggest dicks in the world! Why would you want to reduce its size?" I asked.

"It just gets in the way sometimes," he said. "It's like I almost always want to walk around naked because the damn thing is too big to wear with shorts, too big to wear with tight jeans, too big to - "

"Wait, wait wait," I said, interupting him. "You can't wear shorts?"

"Where am I gonna put this?" he asked rhetorically, grabbing his dick.

"Don't they make clothes for guys with big dicks, like instead of a big and tall, a big and hung store?" I said.

"Very funny," he said.

"Tell you what," I whispered. "Next week, I will take you shopping and we will get some shorts you can wear. My treat." Steve knew I was up to something. Little did he know I was going to force him to wear a pair of shorts so tight that they would have his dick bulging out and visible to every girl on campus.

I took it upon myself to make sure every girl could see what I saw - a dick that is truly a work of art.

Chapter 5

(The story now switches to a third-person point of view.)

"Come on, we're going to play basketball," Saona said to Steve after he answered his door to greet her one afternoon. "I need some exercise."

"Basketball?" asked Steve. "But I'll kill you in basketball."

"Wanna bet?" she asked.

Saona was bored on this day, wanting to humiliate Steve even more by beating him in his own game. Little did either know what a simple game of basketball would lead to.

Saona drove to the nearby basketball court, which gave Steve the opportunity to stare at her legs the whole time.

"I love wearing tiny shorts," she cooed. "Makes me feel so sexy."

Saona looked sexy as well.

"Uh...yeah," Steve answered, trying not to get an erection.

The car rode into the parking lot, as the two saw an empty court come into view.

"What makes you think you can beat me in basketball?" asked Steve, dribbling the ball he brought along.

"I just want to prove I'm better than you in everything," she replied. "I'm smarter than you, I'm better-looking than you, I'm more popular than you, and I bet I'm even more athletic than you, you wimp."

Steve was now extremely motivated. Little did he know that would lead to his demise.

"We'll just see about that," he said.

Steve was wearing a regular-sized pair of red shorts, and a tank-top.

Saona looked like a model even in basketball gear, her short shorts and her tight top accenting the perfect body Steve has long fantasized about.

"First one to 10?" asked Steve.

"Whatever, Mr. Ed," replied the girl. "You can have the ball first."

The game as it turned out, was not a contest.

Trying to extract revenge for the vicious beating his balls had took a week earlier, Steve sank shot after shot, and rubbed it in by dunking for the final point.

Saona was angered, not the right thing for Steve.

"How can you jump so fucking high with a dick that big?" she asked out of disgust. "Doesn't it weigh you down?"

"Yeah, yeah, make fun all you want, but I beat you fair and square," he said.

Saona sure looked good the entire game, her body that is. But she couldn't play worth a damn. Her boobs bounced the entire time, but bounce the ball well she could not.

Steve was gulping down water for refreshment while Saona tried to get him to offer her a rematch.

"One more game," Saona said. "Only this time, I set the rules."

"Wow, this sounds interesting," Steve said. "What, like a game of C-O-W or something?"

A mischievous grin came across Saona's face.

"I was thinking more like a game of H-O-R-S-E," she said. "That would be appropriate."

Steve was feeling awkward again.

"Can't we please hang out for once without you teasing me about the size of my dick?" he asked.

"What? What did I say?" she said innocently.

"Nothing, just play," he replied.

She ordered Steve to make a free throw, which he did. She followed by clanking hers off the backboard.

"You have H," he said.

Saona then ordered him to hit a 3-pointer. Saona followed by tossing up an air ball.

"You have H-O," he said with glee.

"This is getting boring," she said. "Let's make it interesting. Take your shorts off and try to make a lay-up."

Steve didn't think she was serious.

"Yeah right," he said. "Come on, pick a shot."

"Are you gonna go or not?" she asked.

"Come on, Saona, this is a public park. What if someone sees?" he asks.

There was no one within ear shot.

"Or do I have to get my cowboy boots?" she asked.

"Okay, okay," he said.

Steve took a quick look around the park to make sure there was no one within sight, and when he saw it was clear, he quickly pulled down his shorts, tossed them aside and made a lay-in as quickly as possible.

His dong whipped from side to side along the way, slapping against his thighs, but he still made the shot.

He ran back and put his shorts back on, not noticing however, that he forgot to put his underwear on first.

"There, made it," he said.

"Well, of course I'm not taking my shorts off so I pick another one for you," Saona replied.

"Wow, these rules are fair," he said sarcastically.

Saona ignored his protest, and ordered him to make a reverse dunk.

He did in fact do so, but his dong was getting closer and closer to hanging out the bottom of those red shorts.

At any moment, it might come free without the underwear to hold it in place.

Saona tried to make the dunk, but failed miserably.

"You big-dicked freak. I didn't know how you can dunk like that," she said, the anger building up inside her. "Why don't you show me how long you can hang from the rim?"

Steve ran up to the hoop and grabbed hold, and as if one cue Saona ran underneath him and reached up his leg and grabbed his dong."

"Let go," he said out of fear, like she was going to rip it off him or something.

She did so, but yanked his shorts down for the hell of it.

"Oh thanks a lot," he said, covering up after he got back to the ground.

The two headed back to the car, on their way back to campus.

Steve made the stupid mistake of trying to talk trash.

"What a game, huh?" he said. "I beat you 10-0 and then you almost had horse before you quit."

"You're the only horse in this car, you freak," she said angrily.

Every time Steve tried to make conversation on the way home, Saona tuned him out.

She wasn't much of a gracious loser. Getting him back, and humiliating him, was her main focus now.

The two went inside Steve's dorm room, and he politely let her shower first.

The door, of course, was locked while Saona was in there.

She was soaping up her big boobs under the refreshing feel of the hot water, a plan forming so nicely in her head.

She reached down between her legs and soaped up her pussy, getting aroused at the thought of this evil plan.

Before it was carried out, however, she would let Steve shower.

"Mr. Ed, the shower is all yours," she cried out while drying her hair.

Steve came into the bathroom, but was acting as though he would wait until the girl of his dreams left the room.

"Well?" she asked, turning to him. "Get in the shower."

"I can wait until you are done," he said politely.

"Get in the shower now," she said in a bossy tone.

"Okay, okay," he answered.

Saona turned away from the mirror and purposely looked down at Steve's crotch while he got undressed.

His big penis soon came into view, and all of the anger and humiliation she felt from the game they had just played boiled over, and she seized the moment.

"Stop," she said. "Don't get in the shower yet."

She put one of her sexy little feet toward his mouth, and he could not resist the temptation of putting nearly the whole thing in his mouth.

"That's it, suck on my foot," she said. "You're gonna be sucking on something else in a few minutes."

Steve got excited, but little did he know what she meant.

She took her foot out of his mouth, and sat next to him.

The sight of her gorgeous thighs caused his penis to start to grow, and it went from a thick hunk of meat lying on his leg to a hardening rod that started to rise from his crotch.

It grew hard and big so quickly that as Steve scrunched down in the sofa, his erect penis stood straight up and then smacked against his stomach. The 13-inch erection extended all the way up to the middle of his chest.

His hands tied behind his back, he could not hide it.

"Alright, time to suck your dick," Saona said.

"Are you serious?" he asked.

"Yeah, of course," she said. "You're gonna suck your own dick."

Steve's jaw dropped.

"What? What are you talking about?" he asked.

"Oh don't give me that innocent act," she said angrily, scolding him. "I dug up some dirt on you and one of your ex-girlfriends said you can give yourself a blowjob."

"No, she's lying," Steve said.

"Dammit Mr. Ed, I am not fucking around here," she said. "Either you suck your own cock or I'll never speak to you again."

Steve felt so degraded. He knew he shouldn't have beat her in basketball. And now he couldn't believe he even had the nerve to dunk on her.

What was he thinking?

"Do it cocksucker," she said in a mean tone.

Steve didn't want to, and Saona started slapping him hard across the face.

"I thought guys always dreamed of giving themselves a blowjob?" Saona said.

"Yeah, but not in front of a girl," Steve said.

"Well, start sucking," she ordered.

Steve just wanted to get it over with at this point, and bent his head down and jutted his cock up as far as it would go, allowing the huge head to ease into his mouth.

In no time, he started fucking his own mouth.

"Oh my God, it's true," Saona said with a laugh. "You can suck your own dick! Keep going, you cocksucker."

Steve was degraded beyond belief at this point, but kept going only because of his extreme lust for the woman.

Steve was really getting into it, and wanted to come and get it over with.

Saona had other ideas however.

"Here, take it out," she said, telling him to take his cock out of his mouth.

"I don't want you coming yet. I want you to shoot a load so big you almost choke on it."

"But Saona," Steve whimpered. "Don't give me but Saona. I'm gonna play with this thing for a while."

The blonde used her delicate little hands to manipulate Mr. Ed as best she could, stroking the mighty shaft quickly at first, and then slowly, back to a quick pace, and then slowly.

"Was your cock this big when you dunked on me? Huh, you cocksucker?" she said, stroking his 13-inch shaft.

"Saona I'm sorry - "

She cut him off, and smacked him hard across the face.

"Shut up you cocksucker," she said.