Mr. Fix-It’s First Repeat Customer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
appleweed
appleweed
62 Followers

After we both had another orgasm, I rolled off to June's side and after a bit of snuggling she moved in between my legs. She reached down a few times, scooped my cream from her pussy, and wiped it off on my semi-hard cockshaft.

It took some work on her part but she soon had my cock cleaned off and began to use her mouth and tongue to give oral pleasure to my very hard cock. It took her a while but she successfully completed our first blowjob and eagerly took my entire load as it shot from my cock.

After we ate lunch naked, June paid me for fixing her dryer with a huge tip; I think she forgot about paying me in trade. As I left, she asked, "Is it okay if I call you to fix other things or whatever Ben?"

I gave her a kiss and said, "I will be waiting for your call, June."

Mom still has no idea of why I suddenly like and look forward to Mondays. I spent the entire summer going to June's house and each time she answered the door naked.

Every week started with a new game or position. June would often have some video playing and we would copy what the people on the screen did.

The last regular Monday I was at her house, she had not called to leave a message, I just showed up as usual, and a man named Greg answered the door. June apologized and informed me that she needed more of a relationship and even now I still get calls to fix something and June has learned to give amazing blowjobs since Greg taught her what he likes.

Life is good.

appleweed
appleweed
62 Followers
12