Mr. Fuckability Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Savanna7
Savanna7
52 Followers

"Yea," He says tongue literally in cheek. "They are pretty common in the Men's Room."

"Shit!" I close my eyes, trying to shut out the humiliation. I need out of here. Like now! I open my eyes, take a shaky breath, then bolt past him without looking back. If I am really quick I can make it to the table before anyone else notices me. I know the instant I opened the door that my hopes are futile.

The entire bar begins to applaud as I walk out.

Hell. I am in hell. It is the only explanation for how this can be happening to me. I do the only think I can think to do when surrounded with applause... I bow. The bow earns me cat calls along with a now standing ovation to escort me back to my table.

"Oh my God!" Jess squeals patting my back as I make my way past her to sit down.

"Are you okay?" Georgia asks leaning over to get a good look at my red dot.

"Get me out of here." I hiss through gritted teeth and a plastered on smile.

"Oh no. You still have a Challenge to complete." Jess laughs and has the nerve to smile at me. It is at this moment that I realized the extent of her heartless bitchdom.

I glared back at her. "There is no way I'm doing that now."

The conviction behind my words must have came through loud and clear because everyone at the table suddenly grew silent.

"What challenge?"

I close my eyes and pray for death for the second time in less than a half an hour. I was NEVER coming to this bar again. Like EVER.

I swing around to the now familiar voice, once again over my shoulder. This guy is like my own personal humiliation fairy; always looking over my shoulder at the worst, most embarrassing moment possible.

"You again?" I practically purr plastering my fake smile back on to hide the gnashing of my teeth.

"Ah, yea. You forgot your purse." He passes me my handbag and I try not to let the stinging behind my eyes turn into even further embarrassment. Why him? Why did it have to be this guy that I make a fool of myself in front of? Why not the snotty guy at Starbucks that always got my order wrong? Did I kill a kitten in a former life and this was my karmic penitence?

"What challenge?" He asks again, softer this time as he looks down into my face. The corner of his lips twitch again and I know he is fighting not to smile. I roll my eyes and waiting for him to get it under control.

To his credit he does, his lips returning to the firm line of concentration they were when I had first seen him.

"What challenge? He repeats eyes staring directly into mine.

"None of your business." I say at the same time Jess offers up the bounty.

"She has to what?" He balks, those dark sleek brows shot up dangerously close to his chestnut hair line. His eyes flashing from her to me.

"Tie me up?" He repeats, humor and shock warring for control of those sexy lips.

I look from him, back to my friends, then decide my shoes are probably the safest place to look right now.

"She is supposed to take you home, tie you up, make sa'weet love to you, and then ditch and run. You in?" Jess sits up on her elbows, smiles her shark's grin, and raises an eyebrow at him in challenge.

Natalie shoots her a look that say she is clearly about to throw a flag on the play. We have never told anyone about the game before, especially not the guys that we're playing with.

I'm not waiting around for the referee's decision. This is too much. Promise or no promise I can't do this. If these girls hate me for bailing on them then I will find new friends.

I didn't move. Mom would understand. I still didn't move. Damn it. I like these friends. It took six month for them to even invite me out with them another two before they told me about the game. They were the only friends I had and they had carried me through a really rough time. Besides, Mom would have told me to suck it up.

I shift my shoes to get a better look at the other side. They really are cute shoes. High heeled Mary Janes in soft pink suede the same color as my shirt; and most likely my face.

I search my brain for something to say, and find nothing. I have to do something I can't just stand here and stare at my shoes all night. I clutch my handbag tighter, took a deep breath, reach deep inside myself for courage and - nope, nothing.

I step past a pair of large black oxfords, moving fast towards the door when they step back into my way.

"Not so fast." His fingers curl around my upper arms pulling me to a stop. He tugs me gently backwards until I am standing directly in front of him. I grit my teeth and continue to study my shoes.

When I refuse to look him in the eyes, he hooks a finger under my chin and raises my vision to his.

"Why did you pick me?"

I expected the amusement I saw last time, but it isn't there.

His eyes are fueled by an almost visceral anger; heavy in accusation or suspicion. I can't decide. The curiosity of his response temporarily short circuits my embarrassment.

"You wer...were the one I agree to." I stammer.

"Why?" He barks leaning down closer into my face.

I jump slightly then pull away from him. He is seriously angry.

"Because I thought you were hot." I snap back somehow absorbing some of his anger through osmosis or maybe I'd just had enough humiliation for one night.

"You don't have to be all pissed about it. It's not like it's going to happen now." I spin on my heels and march towards the door, hand diving into my purse to drag my keys out. Then, I curse the Gods above that I didn't had the insight to drive myself tonight.

"Hey, Wait. Stop." His fingers are long, strong, and warm as they curl around my upper arm pulling me around to face him.

I decide to spin at the same time he decides to pull harder and I end up spinning right into his chest. His arms clamp around me in a bear hug as I start to careen off of him. It effectively stops me but inadvertently plasters my body against his in the process.

He doesn't let go.

I look up at him, he is already looking down and it puts our lips only a few inches apart.

"You can let me go now." My voice comes out breathy and provocative and I want to kick myself for responding to him so intensely. His eyes slide down my face and I feel my lips begin to tingle as his intense gaze settles on them. I wet my lips nervously and became wide eyed when I feel his body jerk in response.

"I'm sorry." He murmurs, eyes still on my mouth as I watch his tongue dart out to moisten his own lips.

My stomach muscles clench and I find myself holding my breath. "It's okay, just let me go."

"No not for that, for earlier. For being so...anyway, you really don't know who I am do you?"

He drops his arms slowly as if he really doesn't want to, and takes a step back giving me some space.

I hold up my hand. "No introductions please. I'm trying to forget this night."

His lips curl in an almost smile. His gaze traveling from pink shoe to red dot and back again. A concentrating frown wrinkles his brow as he studies me. I don't even want to think about what he was seeing.

"Okay, what am I supposed to call you then?"

"If you're really a nice guy you'll wait till I'm gone before you call me anything."

That earns me another of those sexy laughs and I curse fate again for having me meet this guy tonight of all nights. Why can't it be on a night when we are just out for drinks and I haven't just humiliated myself in front of the whole bar? This night is meant to go nowhere and damn it I like this guy.

"Don't leave. Let me buy you a drink."

"After all this? Are you sure you want to be seen with me?" I wave a hand from the slightly blue tinted hair to the red dot I can still feel is there.

His smile is both immediate and genuine. "Are you kidding? This has been one of the most entertaining evenings I've had in a long time." He winks at me. It is probably the only thing that keeps me from stomping out the door. He is one sexy winker.

Savanna7
Savanna7
52 Followers
12