Mr. Fuckability Ch. 03

Story Info
He is the one night stand to rule them all.
3.9k words
4.8
14.9k
11

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Savanna7
Savanna7
52 Followers

*chapter 3 in a 7 chapter novella. A special thank you to the people who have left comments and messaged me about this story. This one is for you guys. :) Hope you Enjoy.

*

We have just stepped into the elevator of one of the newly renovated warehouses down town. The city has been doing a lot of renovations to the old buildings to create plush, new condominiums in an attempt to modernize a section of the city that was once considered practically abandoned.

I had seen pictures of a few of the renovated buildings since one of the clients I handle is a major contracting firm for the city. They came with a very nice price tag on them, my eyes wonder over his profile, whatever he did for a living he would have to be super successful to live here.

The doors close without a word between us. Just like the car ride, and my nerves are walking a tightrope. I roam my mind frantically searching for something to say to break the silence. His eyes keep sliding over to me, then back to the closed door until I can't stand the tension anymore

"What are you thinking?" I blurt out before I can stop myself, regretting the words as soon as I say them. His eyes cut to me and hold. His gaze analytical, measuring, weighing. Perhaps searching through his vast repertoire of undoubtedly witty responses. He moves so unexpectedly that I don't register it until he has me captured between his body and the elevator wall. The act so domineering that it startles a gasp from me and has small lightning bolts of alarm shooting through me. I can tell by the heat rising into his eyes that the sound and my response turns him on.

"I was just wishing I had been around for the first time." He says, eyes falling slowly to stop on my lips. I feel my whole body tingle in response.

"The first time for what?" My brain is shutting down from hormonal overload and deep thought is beyond me.

His arm slides around the small of my back, pulling me firmly against the length of his body. His right hand comes to rest beside my ear on the wall.

"The first challenge." He murmurs. His voice dropping to a melodic purr. "The one that had you fucking in an elevator."

My throat feels like I am trying to swallow dried bread crumps.

"Did you like it?"

"I was to...to nervous." I whisper having no idea why I have just admitted that.

"Scared of getting caught?"

I nod my head up and down not looking at him, my breath hitching in my throat.

"Why do you always do that? You shake your head but never answer."

I shrug. He chuckles.

"You'll speak by the end of the night." He promises his grin looks like something the big bad wolf might wear.

Just when I think he is finally going to kiss me he doesn't. Instead he brushes his lips softly, carefully down my jaw line until he reaches my ear. I can feel his lips move against my skin as he speaks.

"If I had been the one fucking you in the elevator you wouldn't have noticed if we got caught until I was done with you."

His breath is hot against my ear, his words tingle inside my brain shooting hot flames of desire down every available nerve ending.

"You have no idea the things I can do to you, with you, inside of you."

I feel his hand flex against my lower back as if he wants to pounce on me and is doing his best to hold himself back. He isn't a large guy, built trim at five foot nine or maybe ten, but he is still a lot bigger than me. The thought of all the things he can make me do against my will make my insides catch fire.

"What would you do?" I gasp at my own response. I can't believe I just said that, sure I was thinking it, but saying it out loud. What the hell? This man has me so off kilter that I don't seem to know what to expect out of myself anymore.

I can tell my question takes him just as much by surprise. He steps back to look down into my face, a frown of concentration wrinkling his brow. Almost as if he is gauging how much I can really take.

A slow predatory smile crawls onto his face and his brilliant green eyes darken, intensify, as they weigh me, my reactions, my responses, my quickened breath.

He nodes his head ever so slightly in acceptance of the challenge. That's what I have done, issued a challenge to a man that thrives upon them. I am egging him on! Who is this person that has taken over my mouth?

"Come here." He whispers holding his hand out to me.

I gulp, making a funny little squeaky toy sound. I am expecting a story not a demonstration.

"Um...I can't... that's not what I'm supposed to do to tonight." I fidget stepping from foot to foot, while willing myself not to wring my hands.

"You know it is possible to do both." His full lips cock to one side in a rakish grin.

"I..um.." My tongue is sticking to the roof of my mouth and those bread crumps are back in my throat again.

"Duly noted." He nodes, reaching forward to take my hand and pull me towards him.

I pull back, resisting, and his grin broadens into a full heart stopping smile.

"Just words." He promises reclaiming the space between us. He turns me around tucking my back against his chest. He stands behind me as we face the elevator door. His palms circle the bones of my hips and squeeze. He leans in until I can feel his breath stirring my hair. I am already breathing hard and he hasn't even said anything overly sexual yet.

"You smell phenomenal. Sweet, like something I would eat the last bite of and immediately know I wanted more."

I bit my lip to keep from moaning. Lord help me, this man is going to make me melt clean out of my pencil skirt and sensible heels.

His left hand begins to move slowly up the curve of my hip, over my waist to center on my stomach; fingers splaying. His right hand synchronizes the same movement; his fingertips digging into the center of my upper back.

"First, I would lean you forward, like this." He says gently pushing me forward with one hand while steadying me with the other. Not so far that I am off balance, but just far enough to place my backside in direct contact with every part of the front of him. There is no mistaking the fact he liked me in this position. His voice is low, back to that husky timbre that rattles my nerves. His breath is choppy, quick, confirming that he is every bit as turned on as I am.

Once he is sure I am stable, he removes his hand to squeeze my shoulders before he slowly glides his rough fingers down my arms. I shiver. He is taking his time as his fingers slide around each of my wrists, encasing them. He squeezes hard enough for me to gasp and he moans softly in my ear at the sound. He uses his hold on me to force me a little further forward placing my hands in front of me, until I am bent at the waist using both hands on the elevator wall to keep me upright.

He mimicked my movements until his body encompasses mine. His hands land beside mine on the wall with a solid thud.

I feel the tempo of his breathing increase, his chest rising and falling against my back as his body becomes impossible harder, longer behind me. He is tall enough to still be able to lean down and put his mouth close to my ear, even in this position.

"If it had been me, I would have told you every time you moved your hands from this wall I would spank that sexy little ass of yours."

I have to snap my mouth shut to avoid moaning at the thought of it. I have never had any spanking fantasies but this guy makes me want to give it a try just to have his hands on me somewhere.

"Then I would have trailed my hands up your legs, slowly pushing that skirt up till it hung around your hips." One hand falls from the wall to start a slow trail up the outside of my thigh.

"I would have stroked you through your panties until you were hot and wet for me." He reaches the hem of my skirt. His thumb hooks underneath it.

"You would moan for me and wiggle against me as I slipped one finger inside of you." His thumb begins to slowly inch one side of my skirt upwards.

His breath is as erratic as my own and I can feel it caressing the sensitive skin of my neck. He kisses the part that connected neck to shoulder at the same time his thumb finds the edge of my silk and lace panties.

My breath freezes and I jump. I feel his smile against my skin, but he says nothing. Instead, he just toys with the lace edges.

"Then when I was sure you were wet enough for me, I would add another finger, stretching you until you couldn't keep from crying out. You won't be silent then, Sprite. You'll be begging for me."

He bites my neck right under my ear and my whole body jerks as I moan. He laughs, a soft, lyrical sound against my wet skin. "I can't wait to find out what sweet sounds you make when you come for me." His lips whisper against my skin as they move to the back of my neck causing my nipples to tighten painfully and the small hairs on the back of my neck to go electric.

His thumb slides inside the edge of my panties and I suck in air as if it will be my last. I don't doubt he is right. I am practically ready to beg him now and he hasn't even started yet.

His thumb pauses infinitesimally then switches directions tracing the lace edging up my hip to hook into the top edge of the black silk and slowly starts to pull them down.

"I want to know what it feels like to push myself inside you one slow inch at a time. Grinding into you until it feels so good you start to buck your hips against me, silently begging me to push deeper, harder in to you."

His hands slide down, over my hips, onto my thighs, taking my black silk panties with him as I feel him lower to his knees behind me. His breath is hot on the back of my thighs. The vulnerability of the position makes my pulse race in my ears.

I start to protest, my natural shyness resurfacing. I turn over my shoulder hesitantly, my hands start to slip from the elevator wall. He stops me; both hands tightening down on my hips.

"Remember what I said about those hands." I can hear the teasing playfulness in his voice, but I have no doubt he will do exactly as he has said or that he will find a way for me to enjoy it as much as he obviously will.

I am supposed to be the one doing the seducing but I am a novice compared to this man. I don't quite manage to stifle my moan as I feel him lift my skirt to bare my ass to his view. He bits me. I jump and he laughs.

My left butt cheek begins to burn. I can just imagine the red bite mark he has left there.

"I like leaving my mark on you. It's such a turn on." His words vibrate against the skin he has just offended. His hands trail from my hip onto my bare behind, soothing his mark on me.

"You have such soft skin."

His hands fall lower, sliding down my thighs onto my calves, circling first one ankle then the other guiding me to step forward. I feel him rise back to his feet, hands circling my hips and pulling me against him.

"I am so fucking hard." He pushes his hips into me, pressing his hard length into the cleavage of my ass, making sure I can feel every thick inch of him through the soft slacks he's wearing.

The elevator gives a sudden unsteady jolt and begins to rise. I stumble to catch my balance. He curses, reaching for the wall to steady us both.

"Stand up." He says, mouth close to my ear as he straightens my skirt back into place.

About the time the elevator door begins to open, I realize that I don't know where my underwear have gone!

I turn, looking at the floor, then up at him in just enough time to see him slip a scrap of black silk and lace into his pocket. My eyes flash from him back to the pocket they are disappearing into and straight back to him.

"Souvenir to remember you by." He smiles that fabulous smile that brings out his laugh lines. It is probably a good thing he has my underwear, because that smile is designed to make them fall clean off me.

I don't get a chance to protest. He moves to the back of the elevator, pulling me close to stand in front of him as the other passengers are making their way on. I can feel the flush still in my cheeks, both of them, as I return the casual greetings of the elderly couple that step in to join us.

"Tell me your name." He whispers.

"No." I whisper back.

"I'll find out eventually."

"You think so?" I am surprised by the smirk I am wearing. It's not like me, but something about him emboldens me.

His hands tighten on my hips and I don't have to turn around to know he has probably just given me that arrogant nod or that his eyes have taken on that dangerous darkness.

I already like this guy too much. I can't tell him my name. It will add a layer of intimacy to what we are about to do that I just can't handle. I didn't tell the previous guy. Of course he didn't ask either.

Mr. Green Eyes slides a hand slowly across my belly, splaying his fingers, pulling back ever so slightly as he moves closer behind me to nuzzle his erection against me. The couple next to us gives us a friendly smile.

"Nice night isn't it?" Mr. Green Eyes brakes the silence.

The old couple quickly agree in the way that perfect stranger will just to have something to ward off the uncomfortable silence of being closed in a small space. Surely there can't be that many floors in the building? The elevator ride seems to be taking a historically long time to arrive at his suite even if it is on the top floor. I try to remember which number he pushed and can't seem to recall it.

"Have you two been together long?" The elderly woman smiles at me, her smile is kind and patient, the smile of a grandmother. I start to answer her, but Mr. Green Eyes does it for me.

"No not too long, but it looks promising." His fingertips flex into my stomach. I glance over my shoulder, his eyes catch mine and his grin widens.

"And you are?" He holds his free hand out to the older gentleman.

"Mr. and Mrs. Grand. This is our 50th anniversary. We are heading out on the town to celebrate."

We congratulate them, speaking at the same time. All of us laughing the small chuckles of the nervously polite.

"I'm here on business and this little lady is here to keep me tied up in my spare time." Mr. Green Eyes says completely straight faced.

I try not to gape at the answer but fail, only managing to smack my lips together as they turn their attention back to me. I smile my "I'm in pain" smile, agreeing vehemently, all the while hoping like hell I'm not scarlet red.

"I didn't catch your names." Mr. Grand says looking from him to me. Mr. Green Eyes turns to stare at me with them, patiently awaiting my answer.

I never saw the trap coming, and with this guy I should have.

I smile and hold out my hand. "Everyone calls me Sprite. I've been called that so long I don't even remember my real name."

My eyes slid carefully over my shoulder to Mr. Green Eyes who is doing his best not to laugh, the corners of his mouth dancing as he fights for control. He steps away from me, out of their line of vision, to nod his head in concession.

This round goes to me. This guy has a thing or two coming if he doesn't think I know how to be quick on my feet. I am an accountant in an established firm by day and handling trouble clients is my specialty. I have dealt with men slicker than him; not as attractive, but definitely more weasel-like.

The thought of work brings back the nervousness I know I will face Monday. One of the reasons I have been so eager to hang out with the girls is so that I will stop thinking about Monday. It is something to do to keep my mind off the huge account I am supposed to be winning. The board has chosen to meet with a new client, an individual, which is impressive since we normally handle corporations and the board never meets as a whole with any client that couldn't boast a cool 25 Mill in their bank account.

It's a surprising step up for me. Before the announcement, I didn't think my boss even knew who I was. At least it will be a major step up, providing I can snag that account. "Be aggressive. He will try to bully you. This guy is a real control freak." My boss had said, knowing full well of my natural shyness and reluctance to speak up at meetings.

"And you are?" The elderly gentleman turns a curious gaze back on Mr. Green Eyes drawing me out of my thoughts.

He smiles down at me, while extending his hand to the older gentleman.

"John Smith." I have to put my hand to my face to cover the instant smile. I can't think of a more generic name, evidently neither could Mr. Grand.

"That's a pretty common name. You sure that's you real name? You aren't sneaking around with this pretty young filly behind your wife's back are ya?" The older man winks at me good naturedly, clearly teasing, but I go perfectly still.

Oh God, I hadn't thought of that. I could be an adulteress as well as a slut. Great. Just what my self-esteem needs.

"Nope. No wife." Mr. Green Eyes (aka John Smith) answers his question but his eyes are on me. I blow out an audible sigh of relief, and then smile reassuringly at the older woman who is now staring at me with both eyebrows raised.

"Well you two kids have fun and be careful." Mrs. Grand says moving towards the doors as they open. She never takes her eyes off of me. I can't decide if she is trying to figure me out or afraid I will attack from behind.

The doors to the elevator close and that is it. No rise, no fall, just stationary. That's when I know something is up. We are on the second floor. Wouldn't we have passed this floor already? I turn a half dumb struck, half astounded look over my shoulder at the man behind me. "You didn't push the button."

"In my defense I was considerably distracted." He pulls out my panties from his pocket, twirling them casually around his index finger. He immediately slide them back into his pocket when I make a grab for them.

"You rat." I say turning to face him. "Give them back."

"You wound me." He grins grasping at his chest. He looks anything but wounded.

I cross my arms over my chest and give him my best bitch look, which consists of one raised eyebrow, pursed lips, and slightly sucked in cheeks.

When he doesn't budge I stomp one foot and hold out my hand.

He shakes his head slowly in the negative.

"Why on earth do you want them anyway?" I ask having a sudden horrifying image of him passing them to his friends as he recounts our evening.

"It's something to remember you by. Let's face it, no one's going to believe me if I tell them about tonight. Hell, without these I might not believe me tomorrow. Don't worry they are for my enjoyment only." He grins pulling just the corners of my undies from his pocket.

"Besides you won't give me your name so I deserve something in return."

I make another grab for them and fall right into his trap.

Instead of backing away he uses my momentum to pull me into him. One arms slides around my back, the other winds into my upswept hair.

"You need to learn to let your hair down and put those claws away once in a while kitten." He purrs, his lips grazing mine, but he still doesn't kiss me.

Instead his strong fingers weave into my hair, working the bobby pins he finds there until I can feel my blond curls fall loose around my shoulders and trail down my back.

I close my eyes as he rubs my scalp and the feeling is both pleasant and sensual. The soft tinkling sound of the pins as they hit the floor in combination with our heavy breathing is erotically hypnotizing. He brushes his thumb against my bottom lip and my eyes fly open. He grins at me, leaning slowly, deliberately past me to push the button that would deliver us to the pent house floor, the whole time maintaining eye contact.

I raise an eyebrow at him trying not to smile at his smug, smoky eyed look. "Do you even live here?" I ask right before he kisses me. I can feel the smile tug at the corners of his mouth as he nibbles gently my lower lip. His tongue flicking along the edge before he quickly pulls away.

Savanna7
Savanna7
52 Followers
12