Mr. Fuckability Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Savanna7
Savanna7
52 Followers

A hand slams down on it, closing it, just as I begin to pull it open. I scream and turned to bolt away in fright only to be caught up short by a pair of arms like steel bands sliding around my rib cage, forcing the air from my chest in a violent squeeze that lifts me off my feet.

"Where do you think you're going?"

A hand slides over my mouth, silencing my scream. The voice behind me is cold, distant, and frightening. There is no way he could get himself un-cuffed and across the room to me that fast. It just isn't possible. I can't breathe; jolts of real fear are running like white hot fire down my spine and I kick out at him.

"Easy." He says loosening his hold on me to allow air to flow back into my lungs. He lowers me back to my feet but didn't remove the hand over my mouth. "I'm going to let go of your mouth now. I don't want you to wake up everyone in the whole damn hotel." His hand slips from my face and I get my first good hit of oxygen in a while. There are little black sparkles in my line of vision.

"How did you do that?" I cough.

"What? Get out of the handcuffs? "He shrugs. "I used the key like anybody else. You gave me plenty of time while you were primping in the mirror, although the temptation to take you while I was still in the chair was hard to resist." He's wearing that boyish smile, "You looked pretty smug."

"You're too fast." I shake my head still trying to regulate my airflow. The hair on the back of my neck rises in warning as he steps forward, leaving me only a few inches between his chest and the door.

"What's too fast? Us, or me in general?" His mouth twists into a wry half smile as he oh-so-un-casually places a hand near my head on the door and leans in. His eyes flash to mine then down to my lips.

"Tell me your name." He purrs sex in audio.

"I already told you it's Danielle."

He leans just a little bit closer to me, his other hand resting on the door by my side. He is putting me in the same place I asked of him. I might not be in chains, but I am just as trapped from moving.

"Not the answer I'm looking for."

His voice is low, so controlled that it sends a shiver down my spine. His arm snakes around my waist as he leans into me taking my weight and pinning me against the door as his other hand ventures under my skirt to find bare wet flesh, one finger sliding inside me.

"I love the feel of you here, slick and hot, tight and pulsing around me when you come."

He breathes into my ear, his finger using the wetness of my previous orgasm as lubricant to stroke over me, circling my clit then sliding down to bury deep inside of me again. He continues to push in and out of me, leaving me just shy of orgasm, until all I can do is shake and make little strangled, mewling sounds. I thrash and each time I get close to coming, he stops and asks me again.

"Tell me your name. I can make you feel exquisite. All you have to do is say it."

Thrust. Pull. Circle. I brake.

"Please. Oh god. Please."

I moan my head thrashing from side to side.

"Do you want to come for me, Danielle?" He whispers, thrusting his finger harder, deep inside of me until I bit my lip to contain the scream.

"Oh, god yes, please yes."

"Then tell me your name."

He stops moving his fingers, not withdrawing, just stops in mid stroke. He pulls me tighter, using a foot to kick my feet wider when I try to move my hips to fuck his finger without him. I scream in aggravation. Every cell in my body is begging for release, and he will not give it to me. The aggravation morphs into anger.

"Damn it. Damn you. Put me down."

I try to kick and push against him. Nothing works. He doesn't budge. The only thing I have managed to do is get myself even wetter as his finger inside me automatically flexes to steady me as I squirm.

"God, it turns me on when you move like that."

He chuckles his finger starting its slow pace again. I scream in frustration and try harder to jerk and move, to loosen his grip so that I can somehow move freely. His laugh turns fuller, darker, but the pace of his finger stays the same.

Thrust. Slide. Circle.

Again and again until I can feel myself soaking his hand, still he slows, stopping just when I know I am about to die from either the pleasure or the pain of wanting him. He leans in close to my ear.

"Tell me your name. I'll make it all stop. I'll make you feel so fucking good."

He slides a second finger inside me to join the first, stretching me until I can see stars. Just a brush of my skin in the right direction will hurdle me into blissful oblivion.

"Tell me, Sprite. I can find out anyway. I just want to hear you say it. I want to hear you scream it for me."

Oh God, I am so close, so damn close, I am going to...my body quivers, and I go utterly still. So does his hand, and I scream, near tears with a basting, agonizing need that is clenching muscles I don't even know I had until this moment.

"I want to feel you come." He whispers softly, sweetly, "Just say your name. Just once and I will make you shatter into a million pieces for me. God, you're so wet, I could slide all the way into you in one hard stroke." He pumps himself against the curve of my hip, but the fingers inside of me remain still.

"Give me what I want and I'll give you what you need. I want to give you what you need. What we both need."

His fingers pull out of me excruciatingly slow. He moves them just the littlest bit into and out of me. "I can fuck you like this all night, Sprite. I love watching your eyes go dark, your lips part, and your body writhing." His chuckle is dark, almost sinister. "How much longer do you think you're going to last?"

I hold my breath. I let it out. I close my eyes. Nothing stops the relentless assault of his fingers on my body. I arch violently against him, moving him just a little bit, but not nearly enough. "Tell me." He pushes me back in place, slamming his fingers into me, almost undoing me.

"Oh, God! Rodgers. Danielle Rodgers." I scream.

"Damn it Danielle." He hisses, closing his eyes to lean his forehead against mine. He catches his breath for a moment. "Are trying to kill us both?" He growls.

Before I have time to answer, he has already picked me up by the back of my legs, sliding my skirt into a bunch at my hips, and hauls me against him. We move to the dinning room table; he lays me down on it, pushing my skirt up on my hips, then slides his hands along the outside of my legs until he reaches the top of my knees.

His hands pause there as his eyes rise to capture mine. His smile is slow and sexy, growing in proportion to the width his hands are spreading my legs.

"I've been wondering what you would taste like since I laid eyes on you at the bar." His fingers grip into the skin above my knees and I watch breathlessly as he leans his head between my thighs. His tongue parts me, then slids down to slip inside of me.

I buck against him, eyes wide, hands clawing the air, I need air but can't breath and then I felt his mouth latch on to my clit, pulling the meat of me into his mouth to suckle me and for a moment everything goes dark and all I can see are explosive colors of light, my nerves shattering with the intensity of the pleasure that erupts in me. My body is writhing so violently that I feel him reach up to lay an arm over my stomach to keep me on the table.

I'm not sure what words slip free of my lips as my body shatters, whether it is a benediction or a curse, maybe a little of both. I'm dazed by sensation, but he doesn't give me time to recover as his fingers grasp my ankles, twisting me over and dragging me down the table towards him until my ass is bent over the side, and my face is laid against the cool surface of the table.

"You're breathtaking when you come, and it's driving me insane."

He breathes into my ear as his body envelopes mine his arms winding around my shoulders to gain leverage as he drives into me from behind. Thrusting, pulling, rocking his hips into me as if he hopes to come out the other side, making grunting, growling noises like a wild beast, and I answer each like his mate. I am shameless; abandoned in the feel of him pushing, stretching into me as his fingers curl into my hair, pulling my face back to accept his mouth.

"Oh shit, Sprite, you feel too damn good. I'm not going to last." He says on edgy breaths, then groans low in his throat before biting into my shoulder as he comes, exploding inside of me dragging me with him over the edge. My body is shivering with the wild pulsing throbs of pleasure.

He falls on top of me, his chest heaving before he manages to push himself up on shaky arms. He begins pulling out of me slowly, his movements choppy. He must be as weak as I feel. I'm not even sure I can trust myself to stand.

I close my eyes to rest against the table, grateful for the coolness beneath my sweaty forehead. He rises off of me, but I still don't move. I'm had; I've used every ounce of energy I own letting this man extract pleasure from my body. I have none left, not even enough to get down off the table.

The arm that had slipped free of me suddenly wraps tighter to take more of my weight as I try and fail to stand free of the table.

"It must have been a good orgasm if you can't walk." He says, clearly pleased.

I smile but don't answer as I push my skirt back down and straighten my clothes. He throws an arm around my waist taking some of my weight as we half walk, half stumble towards the couch. We both laugh as he smacks his leg on the coffee table, then curse when it nearly topples us. He manages to straighten up in the nick of time, but it's too late. I've been beset by a case of the giggles.

He rolls his eyes, but he's smiling as he pushes me meaningfully on the shoulder, and I let myself fall down on the soft beige couch. He leans down, and I scoot forward so he can slip onto the couch behind me. When we are settled in, he reaching up to pull an expensive-looking fur throw over us.

He curls his body around mine, draping one hand lazily across my waist, nestling closer, causing the fur to rub sensually against my legs and arms. We say nothing, each of us lost in our own thoughts, but I can feel a tension building in the man behind me.

The tension leaks into the air until the silence is no longer agreeable. He pulls in a long breath, and I feel the heat of his chest touch my back through the material of my blouse.

"I didn't use anything. It was stupid, and I should have asked. Are you on the pill?" He asks quietly from behind me.

"Yes." I answer just as quietly.

He releases an unsteady breath, his hands rubbing along my curves, pulling my blouse free from my skirt to sneak his hand under it laying it against my belly.

"I shouldn't have...um... I don't usually ...." He clears his throat. I smile because I can tell he's nervous, and it's cute on him.

"I'm clean...I guess I just got caught up in the moment, and I was far from thinking clearly."

"It's okay, me too. I'm clean I mean. I have never done, well, any of this before." I giggle, and I sense his smile against my shoulder.

"Good."

We don't say anything for a long time. I snuggle closer to the warm, hard planes of his body, his arm tightening around me, pulling me just a little under him as he throws his leg over mine.

"Tell me about yourself, Danielle." He murmurs voice husky like someone who is almost asleep.

"Not much to tell." I say my own voice quiet, placid, despite the disturbing orbit his index finger is making around my belly button. "Besides, you're not even supposed to know my name. It's against the rules."

He nips playfully at my shoulder, "Fuck the rules, Sprite. Be daring. Tell me anyway."

"Okay...I'm an accountant by trade. I have a huge meeting on Monday, and I should probably be getting home."

I sense his whole body go still. It's like feeling a man turn to stone. As if I have said something terribly inappropriate or surprising.

"What's wrong?" I ask leaning up to look over my shoulder at him. That intense, dark, studying look is back like he is weighing the validity of every word I have just said.

"I'm listening. Continue."

His voice is stern. When I don't, he smiles, just the corners of his lips curling up.

"Please, continue."

I smile back. He is obviously a man used to issuing a command and people immediately obeying them. The 'please' has been added for my benefit. I can feel him start to relax as I speak about how nervous I am about screwing up this chance. He tries to console me, but as usual with me, it doesn't work.

"It's a huge deal and the entire board is going to be there. It's got me going crazy, but I think I'm more nervous of speaking in front of the board than the client. I'm good with clients. I really am, but I am not good in crowds."

"Most people are afraid of public speaking. I'm sure you will do fine."

He is completely relaxed now as he leans forward to kiss my shoulder. I feel him hesitate with his lips against me as if he has thought of something but doesn't want to say it.

"What?"

"I know something that will probably help, but I'm not sure you're going to like it."

His lips whisper against the soft material of my shirt, and my body is thinking he could say anything right now, and we would like it.

"Okay?"

"Give me the presentation now. Naked."

He's grinning, challenge turning his eyes a bright green.

"Wait. Before you protest, let me state my case." He says as I immediately balk at the idea. "If you can give me the presentation now, naked, from memory, then you can do it anywhere for anyone."

His statement gives me pause because there is a certain logic to it. I have my phone in my purse, so I could access the power point presentation on it, and I had an app that would allow me to project it to a computer screen. It couldn't hurt to practice, but it's ridiculous. Who would do that?

"Come on, I want to hear it and trust me, it will help more than you think. Plus, if it makes you more comfortable I'll stay naked, too."

"Is this a ploy to get me to have sex with you again?"

"No, but just out of curiosity, would it work?"

I elbow him, and I'm rewarded with a satisfying grunt and huff of air. He pulls me closer.

"I'm serious, do you have the stuff to do it?"

"I can do it from my phone."

"Then show me your presentation. There's a screen in the dining room. We'll do it there."

"This is ridiculous." I protest, my natural shyness returning despite my best efforts to keep it at bay.

"Why?" his voice isn't condemning, only curious.

I mull it over. Why would it be so bad? Oh yea, I have just had sex on that table. Then again, I could always use the practice, but naked, really?

"You won't be concentrating on what I'm saying if I'm naked. It wouldn't be a proper critique."

"I can be good. I'll keep my hands to myself, and I'll pay very close attention to everything." He says sitting and pulling me alongside him.

"I don't recall agreeing to this." I say letting him pull me to stand.

"You think it over while you go get your phone, and I'll set up the connections. Meet me in the dining room"

"I still haven't agreed to this." I say not moving.

He pulls my chin up to look at him; his eyes are a deep forest green as he is staring at me. He rubs his thumb gently down my chin then kisses me softly.

"You can do this. Trust me, if you can make it through this naked, with me, now, then you can do it anywhere. People are naturally flustered when they're naked. It provides the same level of distraction as stage fright, or fear of speaking in crowds. This will give you practice for handling that level of tension while still maintaining a steady pace throughout the presentation. Now tell me about what you're trying to do."

He pulls out a chair and motions me into it then walks around the table to pull out the one across from me. He leans forward leveling me with that weighing, calculating, stare.

When he says it like that, it sounds practically scientific. I clear my throat and begin to talk about how the company has been approached by a wealthy client to check into diversifying funds. I explain how I was approached by my boss to prepare a presentation on how to handle large funds in today's financial market and how it's the first time the board has approached me.

"I really want to make a good impression, but I just know I'm going to do something to screw it up."

I begin twisting my fingers together in my lap, and he holds up his hand to stop me.

"Don't do that. Don't psych yourself out. Always keep your thoughts in the game. You have no room for doubts in any negotiation."

His eyes travel over my face, then lower, taking their time making their way back up.

You need to know up front, going in, how far you're willing to go to get what you want."

I sense a double entendre in his words but can't see it beyond the obvious; I am sitting in front of him about to be naked, and I haven't failed to notice the rather blatant sign that he is enjoying the idea. He doesn't strike me as a man that would waste time pointing out the obvious.

"Start your presentation." He waves long fingers in an eloquent gesture towards my phone. I pick it up and hit play on the presentation as his hand comes down on mine, halting me.

"Your still wearing clothes" He smiles beguilingly.

I feel just a little like a scolded child, but I pull my shoulders back, lift my chin and remove my shirt one button at a time. It falls to the floor, and I don't bother to pick it up; instead I toss my skirt on top of it and reach for my bra. I take a deep, courage-bolstering breath, and try not to notice how his eyes darken every time I feel my breasts bounce.

It is unnerving, and I understood the point. It is about as unnerving as having to speak at a meeting in front of the board. So much undivided attention focused directly on me. Yippee.

He sighs, shaking his head, "You're doing it again. I can see it all over your face. Control your thoughts, your doubts, you can do this."

He pushes my phone closer to me.

I open the app, flip to the document, and open the first screen to show the numbers I spent the last week calculating over and over to insure their accuracy.

I try not to notice the way my hands shake or the way my arm brushes my breast, causing my nipples to tighten as I lean across the table to point at the chart that has just shown up on the screen. His eyes are on mine, but I find them sliding down more than once. I keep talking. He holds up his hand again.

"Are you planning on giving this presentation sitting down?"

"Of course not."

"Then why are you sitting now? Give me the presentation as you intent to on Monday. "

I freeze, faltering for a moment as I imagine all the bouncy parts that will be displayed; then I take a deep breath, put both hands on the dining room table, and rise to unsteady feet. I can feel his eyes sliding slow over my body as I stand before him.

He licks his lips and his chest begins to rise and fall with noticeable tension. "Continue...Please."

I feel the nervous, skin-crawling tension begin to build, but I swallow it back down and raise my chin a little higher.

"That's right." He murmurs one side of his lips curling into a sexy, approving grin. He folds his hands on the table and imparts his undivided, devastatingly intense, attention on just me.

I swallow, clearing my throat, then begin where I had left off. I stutter and stumble at first, unable to get past the screaming thought of; "Your-naked. Oh-my-God -your-totally-naked" blaring through my head.

He listens patiently, and when it's clear I am not going to pull it together he raises his hand again. "Take a deep breath; it gives you a minute to think through your words. Don't let your nerves get the best of you. Concentrate on what you know."

Savanna7
Savanna7
52 Followers