Mr. Fuckability Ch. 06

Story Info
He is the one night stand to rule them all.
3.1k words
4.76
12k
11

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Savanna7
Savanna7
52 Followers

He is so still he looks frozen, not a single muscle moving, watching me like a tiger might watch a particularly plump gazelle. I have spent the last thirty-five minutes pranced around in front of him buck-ass naked trying to entice him into portfolio changes. What the hell is wrong with me? I feel the ridiculous grin that spreads full across my face, but I am utterly unable to stop it.

"Feel better?" He asks as I exhale loudly and plop back, relieved, into the chair opposite of him.

"Yes, actually I do." I beam.

"Good. Now come over here."

"Why?" I smile lasciviously. I have my suspicions.

"Because, watching you walk around here in nothing but that necklace is driving me mad."

I raise the pendant from my skin to get a closer look at it. The tarnished gold makes it appear ancient even if it's not. The medallion is shaped like an old battle shield with a Celtic knot worked into the edges encasing a strange hobbit-ish creature that carried an emerald in its paws. The same emerald chips are positioned to make up the eyes.

"What is your attraction to my necklace?" I tease, but I still go to him.

"Do you know what it is?"

"Yeah, it's a necklace." I smile knowing that's not what he means, "My mother gave it to me as a gift, and I thought it looked cool. What is it?"

"It's a family crest so to speak. In the old days, influential families had family crest. They would use the crest to acknowledge their territory or as a summons to aid in battle, even to mark a relation to each other. I like it on you. It looks good and fits you well."

"I think you know more than you're telling me." I narrow my eyes at him.

"Perhaps." He smirks. The way he crossed his arms, leaning back arrogantly in his chair to look down his nose at me told me I would only know as much as he was willing to tell me. He grins that cocky, I-can't-lose-grin and part of me wants to smack him for it.

"Do you always get your way?" I coo playfully, batting at his hand when he reaches for me. The grin fades and is replaced by a seriousness that has my red flags waving like parade day.

"Yes." He draws the word out on a hiss as he reaches for me, catching my wrist and pulling me the remaining few feet to stand between his legs. He lets go of my wrist to stand.

Our bodies are less than an inch apart, and he's looking down into my face like I'm something fascinating that he can't quite figure out. It's a heady feeling, and I like being his new found mystery much more than I should.

"Come to the bedroom with me."

"Maybe I shouldn't it is getting kind of late or um, early. I should probably go."

I nod towards the light that has started to creep through the east side window. He looks, following my gaze, and then rounds back to me. A devious smile in place that tells me he has no intentions of letting me leave until he's good and ready.

His hands gather my face, palms resting on either side of my cheeks, his eyes turning darker as his pupils dilate. He pauses for just a moment, just enough to build the anticipation inside me, before his mouth finds mine.

I gave in to the seductive request, opening for him. He tilts my head, deepening the kiss, holding me tighter as his lips cover mine, his tongue seeking, caressing, retreating to draw me in, and then invading all over again.

"It sure sounded like you've been having a good time so far. Why are you in such a hurry to leave?" He whispers breaking the kiss to hold us forehead to forehead. "I'll make sure you wake up for where ever you need to be."

There is a quiet resistance between us, and he lets go of my face to reach down and take my hand, pulling it up to lay against the hard muscle of his bare chest, covering my hand with his own. He leans into me slowly, beguiling, as he brushes his lips sensually against mine. He pulls back only far enough to speak, his lips brushing mine with each word.

"Touch me. Let me touch you."

I move both hands down the contours of his chest and stomach intoxicated by the way his skin ripples against my fingertips.

There is no resisting his sexual appeal; the soft brush of dark hair that divides his pecs, the ridges of his abdomen, even the soft intake of breath he makes every time my hand drops lower across his stomach. There is nothing about this man that doesn't excite me.

He catches my hands as I reach to take his now fully erect cock in my hand. He entwines our fingers and uses the connection to tug me in the direction he wants. He stops only once we are inside the bedroom; pulling me to him, lifting my chin, taking my lips into a slow, enticing, seducing kiss. A kiss that is meant to draw someone in, to make them feel things that go so far beyond just amazing sexual chemistry.

His hands are reverent in their exploration of my body; slow, exquisite touches, soft breathes, feather light kisses, a titillating trace of fingers and tongue. I pull back from him needing to see his face, needing to see his response. His eyes are filled with a craving that borders on obsession tinged with a strange combination of astonished awe.

It's a peculiar expression. As if watching someone at the moment they fall in love with you, not in love, but still falling. That indefinable split second before they hit bottom and realize what has happened and that it's all too late to change it. It causes my breath to catch in my throat, my pulse to pound loudly in my ears, and a growing fear to resonate through me of what he is seeing mirrored back at him within my expression.

Then he smiles at me, just the smallest bit, just the corners of his mouth turning up. He was beautiful before, but now he is beyond my capacity for speech, and I choke on the misguided attempts of my tongue. There are not enough letters in the English language or ways to string them together that will do him justice. I can't seem to do anything but stare up at him.

He takes his time steering me backward until my legs hit the side of the bed.

"Lay down for me." He smooth's a piece of hair away from my face as he pushes ever so slightly on my shoulders in the direction he desires. I lean back, and he manages to keep the few inches of distance between us as his body follows mine onto the bed, positioning himself between my legs. I find his eyes as they rise up from looking down our bodies. I smile tentatively and brush a sweet, soft kiss along the corners of his lips.

"Jesus, Danielle, tell me you feel this." he whispers as he slowly pushes into me, his eyes never leaving mine.

Each movement, each thrust and retreat, each breath, each sound, each word, they all build to make me crazy with lust yet strangely leaves me feeling cared for. I feel like I am something precious, someone he adores. I don't know him yet I feel like I have for a lifetime, and I know these are feelings he is questioning and not the physical act.

"Yes." I breath shutting my eyes while trying to get some distance from the all the crazy things he is making me feel both sensually and emotionally. These feelings are dangerous. He is a slippery slope, and I know this even as I revel in him. People spend their whole lives waiting to feel like this. This man is a stranger to me. I don't know him, and it scares the hell out of me that someone I know so little about can make me feel so much; strong and reckless one moment and crushingly tender the next.

He adorns kisses down my neck, whispering sweet things, hot things, in my ear as his pace and control begins to falter.

I cling to him, clawing at his shoulders, screaming curses and begging in whispers as he pushes both of our bodies forward with the force of his thrust. Both of us lost, abandoned to the sensation of being tangled up in each other, him inside me, me surrounding him.

His breath is hot on my neck. His words are dirty and exhilarating; spoken in that scotch soaked heat that makes my body capitulate with the mastery in the way he fucks me; pumping relentlessly in and out of me, building a maddening pressure with every movement through me.

He is all heat, and friction, pressure, and release, almost too much, but not enough at the same time. I whimper, and squirm, trying to get closer, or further away, I don't know which nor do I care. All I know is this, I need something, anything that would be enough to push me over the edge with him.

I feel his whole body tighten, his rhythm stuttering, his hand snaking into my hair, pulling my head back, as he growls, thrusting home, and he sinks his teeth into my shoulder.

I open my mouth to cry out, but the sting of his teeth is just enough to overload the balance and send me into a cataclysm of sensation that has my body arching, trying to fuse every bit of me into every curve of him. My release is so violent, the pleasure so great it nears pain, and still I cling to him unwilling or perhaps unable to release him.

Reality returns to me in sparkling patches. His weight is almost crushing on top of me. I feel like I can't breathe, but I don't want to move him either. I manage to flop a hand across his shoulder, week and nearly uncontrollable. I rub gently down his back where I have previously clawed and come away with a smear of blood.

Instantly, I became more alert.

"Oh, my God, you're bleeding." I stare at the streak of red across my fingers.

"Oh God. I'm so sorry. I had no idea." I try to sit up, but his weight keeps me trapped beneath him.

He rolls to his side freeing me in the most unbalanced movement I have seen from him. He tries to lean up on one elbow, it wobbles, then fails to hold him, and he rolls to his back looking at me grinning sheepishly.

"Wow, I think you may have actually worn me out."

For some stupid reason, it makes me grin back, as I try not to laugh at his woe begotten expression. I use one finger of my unmarred hand to brush his wet hair from his sweaty forehead. Warm fuzzies launch in my stomach and float on a dreamy breeze around my chest even as my rational self walks around my subconscious stomping them out and muttering about stupid girls that fall for good looking guys to fast.

His eyes finally focus taking in the blood on my fingers.

"I don't mind your marks on my back. In fact, I think it might have been what threw me over the edge there in the end. I wasn't expecting it."

He brushes a stray curl out of my face and smiles his crooked, cute boy smile, this time the eyes match, and the effect is devastating. I feel additional soft fuzzies take flight, which is really bad.

"Your beautiful all mussed up. Sexy." He murmurs kissing me gently, then he pulls back from me to run his thumb along my lower lip.

A blush creeps up but I fight to tamp it down.

"I need to freshen up."

I slip from the bed and run to the bathroom hoping a good strong cross wind will clear up all the stupid romantic thoughts going through my head.

The girl in the mirror doesn't look like the image I am used to. My lips are swollen and red from his kisses. A patch of red runs along my jaw line from his whiskers. I have a definable bite mark where my neck meets my shoulder and my blond curls are wild, tasseled from his touch. I look like a woman this man would want and it surprises me. I had never seen her inside of me. How had he?

I splash some cold water on my flushed cheeks and comb my fingers through my hair; taking a minute to collect myself, unsure of what to expect next from him. Should I leave? Will he let me? The last statement should have scared the hell out of me, but it doesn't, maybe because I don't seriously feel threatened. Instead, it brings a wry smile to my face.

"Do you have to be somewhere in the morning." He asked, as I exit the bathroom. He is still lying in bed, arms folded casually behind him, the picture of ease, but those emerald eyes hold challenge. I smile despite my resolve not to because, as expected, we are back to volleying again.

"Yeah. I have to be there early, so I had better head out."

"I can set the alarm for twenty minutes till early." He counters. His gaze is back to that analytical look, weighing odds, calculating the best way to get what he wants. I can practically see him running the numbers in his head.

"You will have plenty of time to get home, change, and be where ever you need to be."

I smile, even though I tell myself that I should not be pleased that he wants me to stay and sleep with him. This guy is not my future, and I will do good to remember that.

"It's really late, and I'm tired so maybe I should just go now, and then I will already be where I need to be in the morning." It's a half-hearted attempt at best.

"I think you're already where you need to be in the morning." He pulls out his best simmering look from his arsenal, "Besides, you shouldn't be driving if you're tired. It would be safer for you to stay."

I named off all the reasons this would not be a good idea, and there were a lot of them. Seven to be precise, there were probably more than that, but that's how many I covered in the time it took for me to cross the room to get to him.

He pats the bed beside him in invitation. I lie down, sliding under the covers beside him with a giggle.

"What time should I set it for? " He asks reaching for the alarm.

I tell him and he programs it in then clicks a switch that leaves us in total darkness.

I hear his hand sliding towards me under the covers before I actually feel his touch. Just the sound of the soft whisper of his hand reaching for me has a grin dancing on my lips. I bite my lip to contain it as I snuggle closer.

His hand drapes over my stomach as he rolls to his side; his arm tightening around me, pulling me back against him to align our bodies.

His big, warm frame curls around mine as his arm slides under my head. His breath a pleasant warmth on my neck in the darkness.

I have no intention of staying, just of snuggling for a while; just until he falls asleep then I will get up and leave. It's hard keeping to that plan with his warmth soaking into my body, relaxing my muscles, lolling me with the soft rhythmic waves of his breath.

I must have dozed for a while because I startled awake. I can make out the interior of the room without the lights on. I glance at the clock. I still have an hour before it's set to go off. Perfect!

I wait, holding still, measuring the depth of his breathing against my back, when I am sure he is sleeping soundly I pull slowly, carefully away from him. His fingers reach for me, flexing out as if trying to catch me even in his sleep, but I am already past him.

I creep cautiously throughout the main room gathering my clothes, pulling them on, and stop to pick up the shoes I have left by the table. I was still wearing everything, but the shoes when he'd laid me across it. My eyes slide to the piece of furniture, my fingers gliding over the cool surface remembering the feel of him behind me. Damn, who would have thought I was capable of such things, or that he could make me feel so audacious.

I revel at myself for a moment. I like the way I am around him. Not the quiet girl who sits in the corner, the one everybody else knows me to be, I am a girl who fucked his brains out on the table, nearly an elevator, and definitely on a chair. I giggle, and then cup my hand over my mouth, so I don't wake him.

I feel reckless, but in a good way, in a young way that I have never had the chance to be. I'm not sure I can say Mom would be proud, but for some strange reason, I am. I shake my head at the revelation then quietly cross the tile entryway.

I open the door and just as I am slipping out I hear his deep voice whisper.

"Till I see you again, Danielle."

His voice is soft, almost a lilting caress, but it still makes me jump. I didn't realize he was awake. It isn't light enough for me to see him in the clear path from the front to bedroom, but I can feel his eyes on me.

"Good night." I whisper back, stupid smile on my face while my mind plays over his strange departing words. Everything is a veiled challenge with this man, even his salutations.

I walk out giving a quick nod to the man stationed in the overly bright hallway, he smiles kindly. It takes me until the elevator ride down to realize I'm not the least bit embarrass at being caught all night in his room. In fact, I feel just the opposite. I'm actually ecstatic about being caught in his room all night. It has defiantly been an experience, one I would like to repeat. I exit the elevator with a remorseful sigh that this night is the only one I will get to feel this way with him, but them's the breaks when playing the game.

Savanna7
Savanna7
52 Followers