Mr. Garry & Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Mr. Garry and Lizzy continue their affair the next day.
2.7k words
4.41
30.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 12/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone! So, this is the continuation of my first story; Mr. Garry & Me. I got good responses from the first story as well as suggestions to continue it in a second chapter. So here it is, I hadn't planned on a second chapter so this came from no where, but I hope it's as well received as the last one.

I woke up a few hours later to see Mr. Garry looking down at me and smiling.

"I still can't believe how amazing you were." He said and leaned down to kiss my forehead.

"And I still can't believe you shoved that monster into my ass, ass!" I said and playfully hit him.

"Yeah but you're such a good little slut, I know you didn't mind."

"Mind? I loved it. I just can't believe that you fit it up there."

I sat up and noticed the clock on the VCR.

"Shit, I have to get home."

"What's the rush?" He pulled me back down and kissed me softly. I kissed back loving how soft his tongue was in my mouth, but I knew that I had to go. I pulled away regretfully.

"I have to go home. See I've got this dick of a teacher who gave me a huge assignment due tomorrow and I just got a 42% on my last test for him so I've really got to get going on that."

He chuckled a bit and smiled.

"He really does sound like a dick."

We both sat up and he helped me look for my clothes, not bothering to look for his or hide his semi-stiff cock. I started to put on my clothes but only got half way.

"Panties, Mr. Garry?"

"Can't I keep them?" He said and I noticed that he was twirling them on his finger grinning at me.

"Anything you want." I slipped my pants on and kissed him.

"Alright, I really do have to go though."

"Let me walk you home?"

"How do you know that I live walking distance?" I asked suspiciously

"I'm your teacher; it's my job to know." He smacked my ass playfully and we walked down the stairs. We parted ways a little before my house so that he could kiss me goodbye.

I was dying to tell someone, anyone but I knew that couldn't cause he'd get in too much trouble but there was no way that I could focus on quantum mechanics at a time like this so I went to bed with dreams of Mr. Garry.

The next day went by normally other than the insane knots in my stomach. What was going to happen when I came into his class? Would he acknowledge what we had done, acknowledge me? I was so nervous when I went for lunch. Luckily my friend was sick that day because I know that I never would have been able to keep if from her.

I sat and tried to do some more of my paper during lunch in the library but needed some extra info and went in to Mr. Garry's class early to find it and finish up. I walked in, honestly not expecting to see him there since I'm always early, and he's always late. But he was there, just sitting on the front desk.

"I was hoping you'd come early." He said.

"Yeah well, no offence but I'm not here for you."

"Sure you're not. What're you doing then?"

"Actually you could help me finish off the rest of this paper cause I'm totally lost on some of this stuff."

"No problem." He hopped of the desk and came and sat in a desk beside me

We sat for the last half of lunch, his hand on my thigh rubbing it as he talked me through the paper, then the bell rang and his hand left my thigh and the first students started filing in and he got up and went to the blackboard.

No one had really understood the topic of the paper so he was kind to everyone and decided to run through it with them on the blackboard and give everyone an extra night to finish it. Since I was already done I started to get a bit bored, so I decided to have a bit of fun.

It started out lightly; just getting out of my seat to get a drink, sharpen my pencil, anything to just make him notice me. Then I went a bit further; staring at him lustfully, mustering all the sexual power that I, a somewhat inexperienced eighteen year old could gather, biting my lip, snaking my tongue around inside my mouth. I caught his attention briefly but also being good at "the game" he was quick to try and ignore me, only making me work harder. As the class continued I kept up trying to draw attention to my mouth but also elsewhere by parting my legs. The next time he turned back to look at me I was biting my lower lip and my legs were far enough apart that he could see right up my skirt and was getting a great view of my panties. I definitely caught his attention this time as he stuttered for a second and dropped the ruler he had in one hand. Everyone laughed including him and he just shook it off. I knew I had to up the ante, I slid my butt down in my seat just a little, my skirt hiking up to mid-thigh as I did so. I traced my finger down my tummy and towards the opening of my skirt, he wasn't turning around but I wanted to make sure he saw me when he did so I continued to move downwards. It wasn't until he had finished the lesson with 20 minutes still left in the period that he did turn around to face the class again. He had put down his chalk and the other kids had started working. He just stood there staring at me as my fingers traced the lips of my pussy through the cotton layer, fingering circles around the small wet stain that had formed there over the last half hour I had been teasing him. I had never known being a tease could be so much fun. He walked over to my desk.

"You're not working, Lizzy."

"I'm finished, sir."

"Oh are you?" he smiled "Well then do you want to come help me set up one of next week's projects?"

"I think I'd rather just sit here and study, Mr. Garry, you know, so I can do better on next week's test." I said playing hard to get.

"I'll tell you what; I'll give you bonus marks if you help my set up the experiment."

I nodded my head at him and gathered my things.

"Class I'm going to go and get started on next week's assignment, Ms. Kwan is in the next room and she and her student teacher WILL be checking on you, so no funny business. I want those papers on my desk when I walk in tomorrow." He motioned his head for me to follow as he walked out the door.

He walked down the hallway in front of me and to the stairwell where we headed down. He hadn't said a word to me. Was he angry? Just trying to seem like a proper teacher? I got a bit freaked out when I realised that we were in the basement as he opened the heavy, metal doors and let me go through.

"What're we doing down here?"

"Supplies." He said unlocking a room and holding the door open for me to go in.

"Any lights in here?" I asked

"No." and with that I felt him grab me roughly from behind and pull me towards him. He held my wrists together with one hand in front of me while he stood behind. He whispered into my ear.

"You've been a bad little slut. Teasing me like that." I was a bit scared at how rough he was being and was struggling back, but only out of reflexes because my pussy was now incredibly wet and I was so turned on.

"I don't like to be teased." He whipped me around to face him and kissed me roughly, biting on my lip and grabbing at my tit with his free hand. I felt useless and weak, being held down with only one hand but I loved that feeling.

He pushed me backwards with his kiss until I hit the wall behind me hard. He pressed his body into me and I could feel how hard he was.

"Mmmm…" I purred "It doesn't feel like you dislike being teased at all" I teased more, trying to rile him up further.

He slapped me across the cheek, hard enough that it stung but softly enough that I knew he was just into this character right now.

"I'll tell you what I like, bitch. I like you on your knees."

He whipped me around again so that he was against the wall, still holding my hands together he unzipped his own fly and dropped his pants and shorts. He pushed my head down until I was forced onto my knees.

"Suck it, slut."

I opened my mouth and took his cock in, he immediately grabbed the back of my head, tangling his fingers into my hair and shoved my mouth down on him roughly, sticking his entire length down my throat gagging me far worse than he had yesterday. And this time he gave me no time to recover and just as quickly as I was shoved on his cock I was pulled off and shoved down again. He fucked my mouth viciously and without pity or relents. He slowly loosened his grip on my hands as he got more into fucking my mouth. I thought he hadn't noticed my free hands but he quickly told me to rub his balls. I reached up and cupped him in my hands, my head slamming into his cock making my brain vibrate. I thought I would have a concussion when he was finished. My hands rubbed his balls and my mouth sucked on his cock, it didn't take long for him to shove my head onto his cock one final time, holding it there and blowing his load down my throat. He grunted and jerked, shooting more cum down my throat than I had ever known was possible.

He pulled out his cock still holding my hair.

"Clean it."

I stuck out my tongue and licked at his cock and balls which, since his cock was at the back of my throat when he came, were pretty clean.

When I had finished I noticed that he was still hard. This got me so wet and excited that he was (hopefully) going to fuck me now. He pulled me up by my hair to stand in front of him; he roughly pulled up my skirt over my hips and tore my panties right off. My shirt was lifted over my head but he tied it around my arms which were now forced behind my back.

He led me by my hair over to a table and shoved me over it on my front. I felt a wicked sting on my ass cheek as he slapped it.

"You've been such a bad slut." Slapping it again, this time on the other cheek.

"Are you going to be bad again?" He slapped the first side again

I shook my head no

"I didn't hear you." He slapped the second side even harder this time

"No." I cried through real tears even though my pussy was actually dripping juice down my leg I was so hot.

"That's better." He rubbed my ass cheeks briefly before laying another slap on each side, I screamed out this time, these two being worse than the ones before.

"Well now we can't have someone hearing you scream down here, can we?" He pulled my ripped panties out of his pocket and shoved them in my mouth

"And don't you dare spit those out or it'll only be worse for you"

He slapped my ass again and a muffled cry escaped me.

"Much better." As he rubbed the cheek he had just slapped. I loved the feeling of the stinging and the soothing sensations one hand could bring to me. I involuntarily pushed my ass out towards him, trying to indicate how badly I wanted to be fucked by him.

"You like this don't you?" he laughed "God you're such a fucking whore, aren't you?" he slapped my ass again but this time as he rubbed the cheek with his palm his other hand traced the outside of my pussy, in the inner folds of the lips, around my glistening hole. He slapped my other cheek.

"Do you want me to stick this in you?" he said moving his finger across my hole, dipping into me so slightly.

I moaned out and pushed my ass back towards him. He reached over and held the panties, still in my mouth.

"I couldn't quite catch what you said there. Promise no more screaming?" I nodded my head and he took out the panties.

"Now what did you say?"

"Please Mr. Garry. I need you to fuck me, please put your cock in me, your finger. Just get something in me please!" I begged him for something to fill my pussy as if my life depended on it.

"You know I like that idea. Why should I let a little prick tease like you cum when I don't get anything from it?"

He pulled his fingers away from my pussy and positioned his cock at my entrance. He wasted no time and immediately slammed his cock full hilt into my pussy. Even though I was extremely wet it was still tight, but he gave me no time to adjust other than the second it took him to grab my hips and pull out again before slamming back into me. He pistoned himself in and out of my cunt, my head slamming into the table every time his cock slammed into me. His hands left my hips, one going to my hair and pulling me up off the table a bit, the other reaching around and grabbing at my tits. He wasn't precise as he had been last night, he was rough and I loved it, like he was practically trying to rip them off, he tugged at the nipples pinching them and twisting them, still slamming his cock in and out of me.

"Oh fuck me Mr. Garry. I'm going to cum, please don't stop fucking me!" I screamed out but before I could cum he pulled out of me, flipped me over and jacked off his cock, soon spraying his load over my chest and red, sore tits. He finished and pulled up his pants.

"If you want to cum you're going to have to do it yourself" he said.

He turned me back around and untied my hands, then lifted my hips and sat me up on the table. His hands ran down my legs and spread them apart and held my ankles down.

"Go on. I know you want to cum, slut."

I shyly reached down and stuck a finger in my slit, pushing it down, slowly bringing it back up. My thumb flicked over my clit and I began to pick up my pace again very quickly. My other hand joined the first; my left was playing with my clit, flicking over it as quickly as I could move myself, rolling my thumb over it. The other hand had two fingers shoved inside my pussy, curling themselves against my inner wall. Within minutes I was screaming and thrashing about and Mr. Garry just sat there, watching and smiling.

When I had finally finished cumming he kissed me gently again.

"Did you think that was fun?" he asked pulling away.

I answered just by pulling his face back to mine and kissing him again.

He smiled as our lips parted "So then what time are you coming over tonight?"