Mr. Garry & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached out and grabbed a fistful of hair and yanked my hair back and started pounding into my pussy even harder, I could tell from his pace that he was getting close to cumming but without warning he stopped and pulled out his cock. He positioned it at the entrance to my ass.

"Can't go getting you pregnant; Safer if I cum in here." He said and rammed his cock into my ass, tearing into it. I screamed out in pain and he waited for me to stop. After a few minutes he asked"Is it okay?" I nodded my head yes honestly as the pain had gone away. He started off slowly, sliding his cock out of my ass almost all the way before slowly pushing it back in again, he repeated this, every time quickening his pace until his fucking my asshole and I was screaming out just as if it were my pussy. I could never have imagined that it would have felt so good. He yelled out that he was going to cum which set me off and I had yet another orgasm. My muscles spasmed around his cock, milking the cum out of him as he shot his load deep into me. He pulled back on my hair then let it drop out of his hands as I felt the last of his cum splashing inside me. He pulled out his limp cock. I moved to get on my knees in front of him but he grabbed my wrist weakly.

"No cleaning this time" he said with a smile. "I couldn't handle your sweet mouth right now." I smile back he pulled me into him and we both lay down, me on his chest, him running his fingers through my hair.

"Well I think that you've deserved an ‘A' here today" and I smiled knowing that University would be no problem as long as I kept taking Mr. Garry's classes.

12