Mr. Gibson Shares Me

Story Info
Sophie has more choices.
1.3k words
4.24
54.8k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been one week since Mr. Gibson had shown me how to earn better grades.

I had met with him every day after class. Most days he just paws at me with his big hands and calls me names as he rubs his cock against me before he drags me to my knees to suck his cock.

Today as I entered class he told me he had a surprise for me. That's exciting, right? Surprises are good? I knew I should be grateful but the look in his eye made my stomach sink. He has been using his phone to take pictures and videos of his violations of me. He hurt me that first day and promised not to be so rough or brutal again until I had healed, but Mr. Gibson could use those videos at any time to ruin me. What if he's posted them online? He promised he wouldn't but he did threaten to send them to my parents if I tried to back out of our 'arrangement'.

As class ended Mr. Givson asked to see me at the end of the day. I feel sick. He always uses me after class. Why was he giving me a pass. I saw his dick straining in his pants. Is he letting me go? Is he using someone else? I feel dizzy! I'm jealous!

For the rest of the day I can't concentrate. I can't stop my eyes filling up with tears. I should be happy that he no longer wants to use and degrade me but his dominance has helped me find a focus, an outlet. I need 4pm to get here quickly.

Finally, the day ends. As I approach Mr. Gibson's class he's standing at the door waiting for me. I'm always taken aback at his good looks. Those blue eyes, the floppy hair, his smile, those shirts that hug his body showing every ripple, that dick...

'Sophie, right this way' he says almost happy. His tone is warm. It never is. He's giving me bad news I just know it.

As we enter the class he instructs me to take a seat. He leaves the door open and joins me. He never leaves the door open. He doesn't touch me or stand over me to show me his hard cock like he usually does. He's talking to me about my essay.

'Sophie, how do you think you have done? Are you happy with the quality of your work?'

'I...um...guess so. It's not my best work but you are showing me how to be better...do better.'

'It's certainly improving but I can't just keep giving you a free pass. You know that don't you?' His soft tone shocks me.

'I can do better Mr. Gibson. I really can. In class and in my work. I can do more for you. Anything you want. I don't need time to heal. I'll do whatever you need, just please...please don't stop this...' My words are quick to leave my mouth. I'm rushed he can hear how desperate I am.

'This has to stop' he interrupts me. 'I need more Sophie. Now I know you can give me it but what we have is no longer enough to maintain your grades. If you want that you will have to do more. Do you understand where I'm going with this?'

I didn't. I really didn't. All I can hear is that he's leaving me. I can't speak I just sit there looking at my hands sobbing uncontrollably. I feel him over me. He pulls my head towards him to comfort me. He leans down to take my hands and guides me to the back of the class. I can't look at him. I can't speak. He pushes me to my knees and releases his cock.

'Come on, Sophie, open up.'

As I open my mouth to let him in he grabs my hair and forces himself into my throat.

'There we go. That's its you filthy bitch. Take it Sophie...'

I pull my head back the door just closed. In a panic I jump up and try to compose myself.

'Don't mind me...'

I spun around. It's Mr. Shevlin the Engineering teacher. He has a smirk on his face. I turn to look at Mr. Gibson who is just standing there stroking his cock. He doesn't speak. Not a word. He simply takes my hand and guides me back down to my knees. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say.

Mr. Shevlin breaks the silence. 'Don't be alarmed Sophie. Mr. Gibson has shown me your video's. You're a very talented girl, aren't you? I'm not going to hurt you I just want to watch your beautiful mouth in person. Now if you want to pass this course open your mouth and suck!'

As I turn to Mr. Gibson he still doesn't speak. Ignoring the scared and confused look on my face he forces himself inside my mouth again.

'Good girl, Sophie' Mr. Shevlin spoke again. 'Let me see more..' With that he was standing next to me. His cock in his hand. I started to choke. He was big. So much bigger than Mr. Gibson. Pulling away to get air Mr. Gibson finally spoke.

'Sophie, it's rude to see a man with a hard cock and not suck it. You know what to do. Show Mr. Shevlin what a filthy whore you really are?'

As I looked at Mr. Shevlin his eyes lit up. Those beautiful green eyes. His voice soft and gentle he spoke 'Only if you want to Sophie?'

With that Mr. Gibson grabbed my hair and pushed me on to Mr. Shevlin's hard dick. I gagged instantly but his gentle hand on my head told me not to panic. As I continued to struggle to adjust to Mr. Shevlin's size and girth Mr. Gibson was pulling at my trousers and underwear. As he dragged them down failing to unbutton them properly they dragged across my legs. I knew what was coming. My pussy tingles. I brace myself as his monster cock pushes it's way inside me.

Unlike Mr. Shevlin, Mr. Gibson is not gentle. He rams his thick member right inside me and immediately starts to abuse me.

'LOOK AT YOU, YOU FUCKING SLUT. SUCK THAT COCK BITCH. FUCK YEAH! COME ON YOU WHORE YOU KNOW WHAT I NEED. TAKE IT. TAKE IT SLUT. FUCK YOU'RE SUCH A DIRTY WHORE. CUM BITCH. CUM ON MY FUCKING COCK.'

The aggressive thrusting and shouting from Mr. Gibson along with the gentle touch of Mr. Shevlin I can't take anymore and I cum. So hard.

This just makes Mr. Gibson more excited.

'YES! THATS IT. FUCKING CUM. CUM ON ME. URGH YOU FILTHY SLAG YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM. YES. YES YOU FUCKING DIRTY PIG MAKE ME FUCKING CUM. MAKE ME FUCKING CUM IN YOUR SLUTTY CUNT. DO IT. DO IT BITCH. MAKE ME FUCKING CUM WHILE YOU SUCK COCK. SUCK HIS COCK. SUCK IT. SUCK IT BITCH. SUCK IT. YES FUCKING DO IT. URGH...URGH...URGH YOU FILTHY FILTHY GIRL TAKE MY FUCKING LOAD!!'

With that Mr. Gibson unloaded inside me. It was so intense. Seeing me suck cock while he pounded me was too much for him. As he staggers back he uses my scarf to wipe his cum soaked cock.

Mr. Shevlin releases my mouth from his cock. 'What do you say to Mr. Gibson, Sophie?'

'Thank you, Sir.'

'You done well again Sophie. You can see there will be changes to our agreement. I'll leave you alone with Mr. Shevlin. You will take good care of his needs no matter what he wants. Are we clear?'

'Yes, Sir' I managed to whisper.

Why was he grinning at me like that? What were Mr. Shevlin's needs???

As Mr. Gibson left the class room I turned to look at Mr. Shevlin.

'Are you ready Sophie? You're going to be my dirty cow...'

I hear the door click shut. What am I in for now...?