Mr. Green

Story Info
Daddy's anger management.
2.7k words
4.32
112.7k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sadie26
Sadie26
476 Followers

"Emma, let's go, I wanna beat the traffic"!

"Ok, ok I'm coming dad."!

Dad was always in a hurry, but today especially. We were on our way out to our condo in the Florida Keys for a weekend of relaxation. My parents had just recently divorced and daddy needed a break from lawyers, work and just life in general. So he decided a couple days in the Keys was just what the doctor ordered. Little did I know this weekend would be a turning point for me and my father. My name's Emma, and this is my story.

"Dad, slow down, you're going way over the 60 mph speed limit," I said as the cars on the interstate whizzed by me.

"Emma, I know what I'm doing, I've been driving for 30 years," he snapped.

"Jeez dad, you're so tense, you need to get laid"!

"Emma, when you have a sex life maybe then you can preach to me about getting laid," he said as he read the exit signs.

I just rolled my eyes and looked out the window. Daddy had changed so much since the divorce. He used to be very funny, you know the type, life of the party. Now he just seemed to exist in his own bitter world. I decided to join him this weekend, hoping to maybe catch a glimpse of the old daddy, the one I missed so badly.

"Did that sign say exit 10 or 20"? he asked.

"What"? "I'm sorry daddy, what did you say"?

"Dammit Emma, pay attention, you know it's been years since I've been to the condo, you're supposed to be watching the signs with me."

"Sorry daddy, I was lost in thought for a moment," I said apologetically.

"Well try to keep your mind here for god's sake, it's gonna be dark soon," he said.

I don't know if daddy realized how mean he had become lately but it was a chore to keep a stiff upper lip with all his sarcasm flying around constantly.

We finally made it to the condo at dusk, just in time for daddy to complain that the mosquitos were out and if I had been more helpful we would have gotten there sooner. We unloaded the car and decided to freshen up before going out to dinner. As I dressed, I heard a knock at the front door.

"Who the hell could that be, no one knew I was coming here," mumbled daddy as he made his way to the door.

"Mr. Green"? said the voice.

"Yeah I'm Mr. Green, who are you"?

"I'm Michael Cuffton, I represent your wife," he said.

"My wife, what the hell are you doing here, the divorce is final, I don't owe that bitch anything else," yelled daddy.

"Well technically sir, this condo was left to your wife in the settlement, but she has agreed to let you stay for the weekend only," continued the voice.

"How the hell did she even know I was here"?

"Apparently sir you told your secretary where you would be in case of an emergency, your wife called to discuss seeing Emma this weekend and she was told of your location," he explained.

"Shit, Emma, remind me to fire that bitch on Monday," daddy said.

I rolled my eyes as I continued getting dressed in my room. Daddy didn't want to fire Linda, she's the best secretary he's ever had. He's just angry, he'll calm down. I heard the door slam shut and daddy mumbling something as he moved around the condo.

"You ready yet Emma"? he yelled.

"Just a sec daddy, I need to finish my hair then we can go," I answered.

"Yeah let's not leave before Emma does her precious hair," he groaned.

That was it, I had enough. I stormed into the living room, the curling iron still tightly wrapped in my hair.

"Daddy, why the hell are you being so mean to me"? I shouted.

"Emma, don't you use that tone with me, you might be 19 but that doesn't give you the right to talk to me like shit," he shouted back.

"Oh I talk to you like shit, you've done nothing but bitch and moan since you and Mom got divorced and I'm sick of it"!! I screamed.

To this day, I don't know what possessed my father to do what he did next, but it's something that's permanently pressed into my memory.

"What the hell did you just say"???? he said, storming over to me.

It was then that I realized that I had pushed my father to the edge, somewhere that I was not comfortable with him being.

"I'm sorry daddy, I didn't mean that," I pleaded, "Please calm down daddy, let's just go to dinner and forget this silly fight."

I quickly removed the curling iron from my hair and placed it on the coffee table to cool down. I turned to grab my purse and I felt daddy's hand on my shoulder.

"You're just like your mother Emma, you talk too much, you just never know when to shut the hell up," he growled.

"Daddy, please, I'm sorry, I didn't mean what I said."

I could feel his body pressed to my back, his hot breath danced across my neck, sending chills all over my body. I took a deep breath, unsure of what was going to happen next. He turned me around, our faces only 2 or 3 inches apart, I could see the anger in his eyes as he looked my body up and down.

"You look like your mother did when she was 19, Emma," he said.

"I ... I ... I do"?

"Yeah, she was a spit fire then too with a body built for sin," he explained.

He licked his lips and smiled as he continued looking at my body. I began to break out into a cold sweat, but at the same time, I realized my panties were becoming extremely wet. I could feel my nipples getting hard, pressing tightly against the lace of my bra. I looked down and noticed daddy was getting a hardon and this made me drip. I kept trying to tell myself that this was wrong, this is my father, but my body was not listening to the same channel that my mind was.

"You remind me so much of her, Emma, more and more you look like the woman I married," he said, his eyes beginning to glaze over.

I swallowed hard, I knew what daddy wanted from me, my body wanted it as well, but my mind was screaming telling me this is so wrong. I was so deep into thought that I didn't even realize that daddy had leaned forward and was kissing my neck.

"Daddy, no daddy, stop this, this is wrong, let's just go to dinner," I pleaded.

"God help me Emma, I know this is wrong but I want it so bad, I want you so bad, please just let daddy be close to you, just for tonight," he begged.

At that moment I lost all the will to stop him or struggle. I placed my hands on his head, bringing his mouth to mine. We shared a long, passionate, somewhat hard and wild kiss. His hands were all over my body as our tongues danced inside each other's mouths. I slid my hand down to his pants, he moaned as I unfastened his belt, ripping it from the belt loops. One hand throwing it to the floor while the other hand worked his zipper. He nibbled my bottom lip as he unbuttoned my blouse, ripping it open and forcing it off my shoulders.

He quickly moved his mouth to my nipple, biting and kissing it thru the white lace. I closed my eyes and threw my head back, cupping his head again and pushing his mouth harder to my breast. I felt his large hands move to my back, he fought with the snap to my bra, finally just ripping it off, tearing my favorite bra. I didn't care, my body was on fire. His mouth was like a large plunger as he took my entire breast into his hungry mouth, sucking in the nipple and flicking it with his tongue.

He picked me up and carried me to the sofa that sat in the middle of the living room. It was soft against my bare back as daddy stood up, between my legs, sliding his pants to his ankles. I lay there, in just my shorts and panties, watching him. I could see his cock bulging from his tight white underwear, straining to get out. I never in a million years would have imagined that he was that big.

"Take off your shorts and panties, Emma," he instructed, pulling his underwear down.

Oh my God, he was enormous, so big and so thick. My pussy throbbed just thinking of having that massive cock inside me. I raised my hips and slid my shorts and panties off, throwing them across the living room.

"Now spread your legs, let me see that young snatch," he growled, stroking his cock.

At first I hesitated.

"Do it Emma, you do what your daddy tells you to do," he said.

I placed my feet on the arm rests of the overstuffed couch, spreading my long, slender legs widely, opening my pussy for daddy to see. I shivered as I felt the cold breeze from the air conditioning vent blow over my clit. Daddy just smiled and licked his lips.

"I bet you taste like a sweet strawberry, babygirl," he whispered, going to his knees.

I smiled as I looked down, watching his every move. I was a little nervous, none of the guys I had dated ever gave me oral. I didn't know what to expect. With them, it was always slide the panties over and fuck, never much foreplay. I closed my eyes, anticipating daddy's next move. I jumped a little when I felt his hot breath glide over my clit. He wasted no time taking what he wanted. He quickly planted his mouth over my entire pussy, sucking it like he had sucked my nipple. I shivered again when I felt his tongue flicking over my clit, teasing it.

I kept my eyes closed, enjoying my daddy's mouth on my slippery pussy. I reached down and placed my hands on his head, pushing his mouth into me further. He growled as he sucked my clit, then with no warning, he roughly shoved 2 fingers inside my dripping snatch. I let out a moan as he twisted his fingers inside me. He pumped his thick fingers in and out of me with such quick motions as he continued licking and sucking. I could feel the muscles in my stomach tightening up as I arched my back and wrapped my legs around daddy's shoulders.

"Oooooo daddy, yes yes," I moaned, feeling my climax getting closer.

Then I felt a third finger slide into my pussy. He was stretching me, opening my pussy wider then it had ever been opened. He reached up with his other hand and grabbed my hip, pulling me down closer to him. I responded by grinding my hips down, smearing my pussy juices all over his face.

"Ooooooo daddy, oooooooo God, I'm cumming"!!!!! I shouted as I slammed his face and mouth with my clear, thick, sweet juices.

He lapped it up like a hungry dog, licking and sucking, almost violently. Then as my climax subsided, he began to slow down, just licking my slit up and down. My clit was still sensitive so I would jump each time his tongue would graze it. He stood up, his face shiny with my juices and leaned forward, lying on top of me. He rammed his tongue into my mouth. His lips coated with my cum. We kissed wildly, mixing my cum inside our mouths like two blenders.

Then he moved his mouth down, kissing my chin, then my neck, my chest and stopping momentarily to kiss and suck each nipple. I could feel his cock pressing against my pussy, trying so hard to intrude. Daddy continued kissing his way down, my ribs, then my navel, stopping to suck and lick my navel ring, then down to my pussy again. I thought he was going to give me another tongue lashing when suddenly he stood up, grabbing my long legs and bringing them to his chest.

I watched him as he grabbed my ankles, his eyes locked on my perky tits. With no words he slammed his cock inside me, sending me halfway up the couch. He used my ankles to pull me back down. He pulled his cock from me, then smiled and slammed it back up my pussy. I moaned loudly as I felt him bottom out in my canal. He then leaned forward, bringing my legs to my chest.

"Grab your ankles," he growled.

I grabbed them and pulled my legs up, spreading my pussy wider. He moaned as he watched his cock sliding in and out of me.

"Oh God Maria, your cunt feels so good wrapped around my cock," he moaned.

I just froze. Maria is my mother's name. He was imagining that he was fucking my mother. That's why he was being so rough. All the anger he was feeling for her was being used on me, but I didn't care. His cock felt too good inside me to care who he was thinking about so I went with it.

"Mmmm, yes daddy, fuck me, fuck me hard," I moaned.

Suddenly daddy started fucking me harder, ramming his cock into me with force. He grabbed my legs again, by the ankles and started shoving his cock in deeper and further then before. I screamed out as he stretched me, forcing his way in.

"Shut up Maria, you have no say in how I fuck you," he yelled.

He released my legs and grabbed my hips, using them to ram his cock into me more and more forcefully.

"Oooooo God daddy, ahhhhhhhh, don't stop, mmmmmmm that's it, make me cum again daddy," I screamed, bucking my hips to meet his thrusts.

His breaths were labored as he continued fucking me. His nails digging into my hips. I could feel his balls slapping my ass, stinging it a bit.

"Ooooooo I'm gonna cum Maria, I'm gonna fucking cum inside you you bitch"!!! he yelled.

I could feel his cock throbbing hard. My pussy walls collapsed around his shaft as I came again, flooding his cock with my cum. He leaned forward, grabbing a handful of my hair and twisting it around his fist.

"Oooooooooooo fuck, I'm cumming bitch ..... ahhhhhhhhh ....... fucking take it"!!!!! he screamed, pumping me full of his thick hot seed.

He continued moaning and yelling all thru his climax, still pumping me at a fast rate. I watched him, his face, his expressions. I watched a small line of sweat run down his hairy chest. Finally, he began to slow down, gently pumping the last of his cum inside me as he leaned forward, gently rubbing my tits. I just layed there, my legs wrapped around his hips, feeling the last of his cum shooting thru my pussy. Then suddenly, it was like he came back to reality.

He looked down and his smile disappeared.

"Oh shit Emma, I'm so sorry, what the fuck have I done"?

"Daddy it's ok, I promise, you did nothing wrong," I said, smiling.

His smile reappeared as he gently slid his cock from me. He bent down to kiss my clit before crawling up on top of me. We just layed there for awhile kissing and rubbing each other. We made love 2 more times that night before finally passing out. Our naked bodies lying on the floor of our living room. Daddy never did call me by my mother's name again that night, or any other night. I think it was a closure for him to finally give my mother the fucking she deserved.

I moved away from home that following year and went to college. My father and I still keep in touch and we still fuck when I come home for holidays. I'm currently in a relationship back at school but my heart, my mind, my body ..... they all belong to my father, Mr. Green.

Sadie26
Sadie26
476 Followers