Mr. Handyman Ch. 02

Story Info
Jacob is hard at work, and needs a favor.
3.3k words
4.43
21.4k
3
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anne08
Anne08
20 Followers

It was half an hour before twelve, and I was straightening things up around the living room when I heard the doorbell ring. "Hmm, wonder who that could be," I thought, and set down the magazines I was going through on the coffee table to answer it. When I opened the door, Jacob was there, smiling a bit nervously at me.

"Oh! You're here early." I stepped outside and shut the door. His truck was parked outside my house again, but this time it was full of equipment, including a lawn mower.

"Yeah, I didn't really have too much to do so I figured it would be better to get here early, in case you had other plans later on today..." he mumbled, trailing off.

"Well, that's fine. You can start with the front yard. If you want, you can look around and familiarize yourself with it, so you don't go running over stuff you shouldn't. I know there's a few plants and stuff around here hidden in the grass. I'm not sure if they're alive or not. I can help you with that, and then it's all yours. If you want, I can do the same for the backyard."

We poked around the front and backyard for about five or ten minutes, and we did find some dead plants, and also some large decorative rocks that were completely overgrown. I left him to start and headed back inside.

Half an hour later I went outside to check up on him. He finished the front yard and was raking up the clippings. "Hey, do you want to take a break for a little while?" I asked him.

He wiped the sweat off his face with his forearm. "Yeah, sure, I'll be there in a sec. Just let me get these in a bag," he replied, waving at the pile of grass.

A few minutes later he was sitting at the table draining a large glass of tea. It was gone within a few seconds. I was surprised he didn't get brain freeze.

I laughed a little. "Er...do you want a refill?" I said, reaching for the glass. "I'd love one. Or maybe two. Please?" he laughed, handing me the glass.

Four glasses of iced tea later (boy, he could drink!), he was back outside fighting with my lawn. It took him another half hour to do the backlawn, and twenty minutes to trim, plus five extra minutes to fight with the weeds growing over the rock garden.

I was picking through my purse to find my checkbook as he was dumping the clippings in my compost heap. I could see him through the window.

I stopped what I was doing for a minute, mesmerized by his sweat-slick muscles, glistening in the summer sun. A slight tremor ran through my body, imagining what a guy like that could do to a woman. I quickly shook myself out of it as he was walking back towards the house.

I made up some more tea while he was outside (he finished off the gallon I made earlier), and he settled himself back at my table to rest a little, a large glass of tea in his hand.

"Well, Jacob. You did a great job. You really are as good as you said you were. I'm going to give you sixty instead of forty five." He looked about ready to protest, but he probably needed it too badly to just blindly wave it off, so he said thank you instead.

"I know you're dirty and probably exhausted, but why don't you just take a shower here so you don't have to ride all the way home like that?" I offered.

"Oh, uh, thanks. I'd really appreciate it. I've, uh, got some spare clothes in my truck. Let me get those real fast and I can clean up." he said, looking oddly relieved. Jacob walked out the door to his truck to get his things.

* * * * *

"Sorry, Jacob, but I can't really do anything for you." The supervisor said. "Prices are going up, and I've got bills to pay, too, you know. I just can't have tenants that are a couple months late on their rent all the time."

He looked somewhat apologetic at me as he closed the door in my face. I grabbed my bags off the floor and threw them in the back seat of my truck.

It wasn't much, but that was all I had in my apartment. I still had to clear out my garage of my equipment, too. The supe told me he couldn't let me keep my stuff in there for a few days 'til I found somewhere else to live because he already found a new tenant that had a steady job and could pay his rent in a timely manner. Could you believe it!

Grumbling, I drove around to the back and gently packed my livelihood into the bed of my Chevy. I checked my watch. It was only 11:20. "What a way to start your day," I moaned.

"Well, I guess there's nothing else I can do but go to Miss..uh, Mrs. Sawan's. I can't remember which one it was. Oh well. I don't think she'll be upset I got there too early." I said to myself, then climbed back in the truck and drove to her place.

I rang the doorbell, hoping she wouldn't notice how much extra stuff I had in my truck just to mow her lawn. I had thought about what I was going to do about my lack of somewhere to live the whole drive down, and came up with a hazy plan.

She opened the door, a little surprised I was there early. We talked a little bit, and she told me what she wanted, and even helped me search for obstacles that might have been lurking in the depths of her overgrown lawn.

I made quick work of the front, went inside for a break and some awesome sweet iced tea, then back outside to finish up.

As I came back in, I saw her sitting at the kitchen table where I took my breaks earlier. She had made up some more tea, and I eagerly helped myself to some of it as I sat down.

She told me I did a great job and even offered me more money than she originally told me she was going to pay. I was about to be all chivalry and tell her I couldn't possibly take more than we had already agreed on, but then what happened earlier popped into my head, and I just mumbled a thank you.

I was lucky I had already paid off my college for the year, but I still needed money for a new apartment.

Before I could think of how to initiate Plan A, she gave me a brief respite in the form of an offer to use her shower. I quickly accepted, and she didn't think anything odd when I told her I had spare clothes in my truck.

I thanked her and rushed outside to grab my bag. When I came back in, she told me she had a towel on the counter and the bathroom was up the stairs, first door on the right.

She said there was shampoo, but unfortunately all of it was of the feminine variety and smelled like flowers and such.

I told her that was fine, and that I had some in my bag. She went back downstairs, giving me some privacy. I closed the door and quickly stripped out of my dirty clothes.

Adjusting the water to the right temperature, I looked through my bag and found clothes, shampoo and soap. I put the clothes on the counter with the towel and the shampoo and soap on the ledge of the bathtub/shower.

I left my bag on the floor. I climbed in, the hot water spraying my chest. I just stood there for a minute or two, letting the hot water beat at my sore muscles and melt some of my stress away. It felt great.

I squirted some shampoo on my head and scrubbed it hard, making sure I got all the dirt and stuff out. Then I poured a handful of soap in my hand and started lathering my body.

* * * * *

After I made sure Jacob had everything he needed for his shower, I went back downstairs. I looked at my watch. It was almost two thirty. I wondered if he had lunch.

I was pretty sure he was hungry after all that work, but he was also probably too polite to ask for food. I sat down on the couch in the living room, and flipped the tv on.

Mel Gibson was on the tube with his face painted, waving a spear around or something. I tried to pay attention to it. I could hear the water being turned on. I tried to ignore it. I turned the volume up on the tv.

Man, those guys don't wear much, I thought , as they started running around hacking at people. Leaning back on the couch, I closed my eyes and tried to force myself to relax.

Almost immediately a picture of Jacob, naked and wet, popped into my head. I groaned, and sat back up. I could always ask him if he wanted to stay for dinner or something...but what if he had something else to do today...

I gave up trying to make excuses for what I was about to do, and crept quietly up the stairs. The door to the bathroom was closed. I very slowly and very quietly opened the door.

It gave the tiniest creak of protest, and I froze, waiting for him to freak out or something, but all I heard was the shower, and something else...I couldn't place the sound, but it was kind of rhythmic...

I pushed the door open a little wider so I could see. There was a big mirror on the bathroom wall, opposite of the shower. I could see Jacob perfectly well, but if he paid any attention at all to that mirror, there was a chance he'd see my face peeking through the door.

My common sense brain cells must have gone on vacation, because I just stood there, watching him...and what he was doing. He was in the process of soaping himself, and had gotten around to his genitals and he was paying particular attention to his penis, which appeared to be very hard.

I was pretty sure it wasn't a trick of the mirror. As I watched him slowly stroking his rod, I could feel the warmth creeping through my body and downward, working its way between my legs.

I leaned against the doorjamb for a little support, one hand clinging to the frame and the other resting lightly on my thigh as I took in the scene. His head was down, the water beating down on it, legs spread, squeezing his cock in and out of his hand.

I could hear him moaning slightly, and I think he might have been talking to himself, too. I cautiously edged a little more into the bathroom. He let out another moan and turned his face towards me and I froze, thinking I'd been caught, but his eyes were shut tight.

Whatever he was imagining must have been good. I relaxed a little and continued watching him masturbate. He started talking to himself again and I caught a little of what he was saying.

"...oh yeah, Bella, suck it, suck my big fat cock..." I nearly tripped out the door, that's how shocked I was. I crept out of the bathroom as slowly as I came in, and somehow I managed not to be caught.

My heart was racing in my chest, and I was breathing heavily like I'd just run a mile. My knees were shaking a little and I could tell my panties just got soaked. "Crap," I whispered.

I didn't need him noticing my drenched underwear. I was about to go to my room and change but I heard a particularly loud moan and stopped. "Oh, god...!"

I knew that Jacob had just cum, and my panties got even wetter. I quickly took them off and put them in the laundry basket, and was about to get another pair when I heard the water shut off.

"Damn!" I moaned. I knew I wouldn't have time to go back to my room, and it wouldn't look good if he came out suddenly and saw me standing right by the bathroom.

I quickly and quietly rushed down the stairs, and flung myself on the couch. As I was straightening myself up to look like I'd been sitting there a while, he was coming down the stairs.

"How was your shower?" I asked in what I hoped was a natural voice. It sounded a little strained and high pitched to me. Hopefully Jacob wouldn't notice.

"It was great, I feel much better." I bet you do, I thought to myself. I squirmed a little as he sat on the couch beside me. I was very aware I wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Miss..uh, Mrs. Sawan, I was wondering, well, is it ok if...man, I don't know how to ask this..." he said uncertainly. I started blushing for some reason, and changed subjects on him.

"Oh, I bet you want to get paid, I'm sorry for making you wait!" I jumped up like I was sitting on a hot stove and rushed to get my purse.

When I sat back down I sat a little further away from him, and took out my checkbook. He looked at it like it was foreign. "Oh, Mrs. Sawan..." he started, but I cut him off. "It's Miss and just call me Bella, ok?" I said, and I felt a blush creep into my face again.

"Ok...Bella, I can't take checks. I don't, well, I don't have a checking account." He said, laughing a little. This stumped me a bit and distracted me for a minute.

"Well, we can get one set up for you today if you'd like. I bet there's a few banks open still if we hurry!" I told him, surprised he didn't have a bank account.

"I...oh...um, ok..." he said, and followed me outside. He was about to go to his truck, but I pulled on his arm, tugging him towards the garage. "No, honey, we're taking my car," I emphasized, laughing a little.

We got in my shiny new Toyota Solara and took off towards the bank. After getting him an account set up (don't worry, it's free!) and his money deposited inside, we left.

I didn't feel like going back to the house just yet, and remembered that he was probably hungry. "Hey, you wanna grab a bit to eat? I bet you're starving."

His stomach gave a loud rumble before he could politely decline, and I laughed. "Well, I guess that's your answer, huh?" I said, smiling at him.

He smiled sheepishly back at me. I pried my gaze off his face and back on the road. He had gorgeous eyes, deep green and almond shaped, with flecks of gold. It wouldn't do if I plowed us through the guardrail.

I didn't feel like fast food, so I drove around a bit, and found a nice cozy little restaurant, the fancy expensive (ok, semi-expensive) kind that had real cloth tablecloths and great service and steaks and stuff.

Jacob eyed the place suspiciously for a minute. "Don't worry, dinner's on me," I told him, thinking he was worried about the price.

As we were shown to a table and our drink orders were taken and given menus, Jacob turned to me, an odd look on his face. "Look, Miss..er, Bella, you don't have to buy me dinner, an expensive one at that, right after you just paid me. I don't want to inconvenience you or anything..." he said slowly.

"Oh, don't worry about it. Like I said, it's my treat. I haven't treated myself out like this for a while, and it's nice to have company when I do give in to that urge." I explained.

The waiter came back and took our orders and he brought us our drinks and a basket of hot, fresh French bread slices and butter while we waited.

We devoured half the basket pretty quickly, as we were both very hungry. After we took the edge off our hunger, we lingered over our bread longer, allowing us to talk a little more freely without food stuffed in our mouths.

Jacob was slowly picking his bread apart and eating it, then he stopped eating it, but kept tearing it into tiny pieces as he looked up at me. "Bella...," he said uncertainly, "..um, there's something I want to ask you, and I completely understand if you say no, but it would make it easier on me if you said yes..." he spluttered.

I could tell whatever it was he wanted to ask was making him really nervous. He was gonna have a pile of bread confetti on his plate soon if he didn't just spit it out.

I reached out and put my hand on his to stop him from shredding anymore pieces of bread. "Jacob, just ask me whatever it is you want to ask. Don't be afraid or nervous." I reassured him.

"Ok, well, I got kicked out of my apartment today, because I've been late on my rent too much, and the supe said I was basically costing him money, so he got a new tenant and kicked me to the curb. The guy was basically moving in already, and my stuff was outside. Now I have all my stuff in my truck and I have to find a new place to live. I was wondering if maybe it would be all right if I stayed with you. I could rent that spare room you've got or something, and I wouldn't have to spend too much extra money on gas. But if you don't want me to, I can always find another apartment..." he finished, a little tense.

It was a good thing I didn't have anything in my mouth at that moment, because I probably would have choked on it. I cleared my throat a little and sipped some of my soda.

"Oh, well, gosh Jacob, I'm really sorry to hear that. That sucks." I said lamely. He was looking at me with a somewhat expectant, but worried look on his face.

I rubbed at my face, trying to buy a little time. I shifted my legs to cross them and suddenly became aware that I had no underwear on. Dang, I did so well at forgetting about that.

I knew he was probably way short on cash, but he seemed like a nice guy, and I didn't have to make him pay rent. He could work it off by fixing stuff up around the house and doing errands.

Boy, this was probably going to be a bad idea. "Jacob, I don't see any reason why you have to pay rent. I can tell you're short on cash, and I'm probably the only income you've got right now, so making you pay rent probably isn't going to get you very far. You can always do stuff around the house for me to pay your rent, but you will get paid for the other jobs you do, like when you mowed the lawn and stuff. How does that sound?" I finished.

His face lit up like a Christmas tree. "That sounds great! Thank you so much, Bella! I promise I'll follow whatever rules you have, I won't wear my shoes in the house, or whatever, I'll do dishes, anything!" he said, beaming at me.

At this point, our food came, two big juicy steaks with loaded baked potatoes, and we both tucked in, our mouths preoccupied once again.

Anne08
Anne08
20 Followers