Mr. Handyman Ch. 03

Story Info
Bad storm makes Bella turn to Jacob for comfort.
4.4k words
4.57
21k
3
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anne08
Anne08
20 Followers

By the time we finished up at the restaurant, it was pretty late. The sun was almost gone, and the streetlights had turned on.

We both ended up having dessert, and chatted about our lives a little, getting to know each other a bit better. I figured I should get to know him a little better, after all, if he was going to move in with me.

I found out he was, in fact, going to college, and that this was his last year. He was majoring in architecture, and his minor was carpentry.

I thought they were both kind of the same thing, but he told me they were not, and having one would help him to do a better job at the other. I took his word for it.

He was 20 years old, and had a younger sister at home (living in Louisiana – at least the kid didn't have to live right by his parents) and two older brothers traveling the countryside.

Jacob wasn't a neat freak kind of guy, but at least he wasn't a slob, either. He told me he would keep his room as clean as he could manage, and assured me he wouldn't leave a trail of clothes all over the house or make a general mess of the rest of my place.

I, in turn, told him a little about myself. I figured it was only fair. I told him I was an only child, and my parents lived in Texas (thankfully not TOO close to them, but a comfortable commuting distance if I had any desire to drive down and see them).

Begrudgingly, I also told him I was 26, since he told me his age. I worked as a manager at a veterinarian hospital, one of the largest in Texas, and made sure everything ran smoothly.

Occasionally I would even look in on some of the students (and patients) that were training and being treated.

I loved animals, but was too busy to own any. If I was going to commit to having a pet, I was going to take the time to take care of it and love it.

After dessert and coffee, we decided to head back to the house, as we still had to unpack his truck and get him settled in. Thankfully the spare bedroom did have a bed in it.

It was just a twin, but at least it was a real bed, with the mattress, box spring, and head/foot boards, instead of an air mattress, or just a mattress lying on the floor with no box spring.

I got that just in case any of my family visited,or friends wanted to crash at my place.

I parked my Toyota outside the garage so we could back Jacob's truck in, making it easier to unload. It didn't take much to get all his belongings inside, as he didn't have much.

I told him there was a little service road that led to the back of the house, and there was a storage shed there he could put all his equipment in.

I moved my car back into the garage while he did that, and he parked his truck on the side of my garage so I could still get out.

I helped him lug his stuff upstairs, showed him the decent-sized closet, and where the plugs and other things were.

"Ok, well, you can put your stuff wherever you want, and I'll let you get yourself settled in. Oh, as far as the bathrooms go, there's a small one downstairs, but only the one bathtub/shower up here, so I guess we're going to have to share that..." I trailed off, a slightly amused expression on my face.

I hadn't thought of that. Well, I couldn't very well tell him he couldn't use my bathroom, and I already said he could move in.

"I swear I'll keep it clean and I won't make a mess of it," he promised, figuring out what I was thinking. I laughed at that.

"Ok, thanks, I'd appreciate it. Let me clear a little space for your stuff in the bathroom, and you can get ready for bed or whatever." I told him.

It was getting late, after all. I looked at my watch. Almost nine. Wow! We really must have spent a lot of time at that restaurant.

I didn't have much stuff myself in the bathroom, as I kept most of it in the cabinet under the sink. I threw a few things in the drawers and put some stuff in the medicine cabinet.

If that wasn't enough room for him, then he had a whole lot more stuff than I did! I was pretty sure it wasn't going to be a problem.

I walked out of the bathroom, heading towards my bedroom, when I heard Jacob call my name.

"Yes?" I asked, popping my head into 'his' room (well, technically it was his room now...). "Uh, Bella, what am I supposed to do tomorrow...?" he said uncertainly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't even think about that! Well, if you happen to wake up before I do, you can help yourself to breakfast. Oh yeah, and as far as food goes, you're usually going to have to fix it yourself. I hope you have some cooking skills," I added, laughing.

"And as far as work, well, when we're both up and fed and stuff, I'll let you know then, ok?" I finished, yawning a little.

He nodded his head in agreement, and I waved goodnight to him, slumping off to my own bed. I debated for a minute about whether I should close my door or not, and compromised by leaving it open a crack.

At least if he went into the bathroom and turned the light on he wouldn't wake me up, I thought. I stripped down and threw on a light t-shirt to sleep in.

It was long enough to cover everything if I stood up, but if I bent over or decided to do jumping jacks or something, someone would get a view of my goods.

The wind was starting to pick up. I could hear it howling outside. I hoped nothing would get knocked down.

It occasionally got windy enough to knock off my porch chairs and the garbage can, but we rarely had really bad weather down here.

I shrugged it off, and burrowed under my covers. I could sleep through it. I could hear Jacob moving around in the bathroom, trying to be quiet.

He must have decided not to mess with any of his stuff, because I heard his door creak and a soft thump that must have been him crashing on his bed.

I smiled a little and closed my eyes. As I drifted off to sleep, I could hear Jacob lightly snoring.

* * * * *

I woke up with a start when I heard a loud crash. My heart was beating madly, and I had a light sheen of sweat covering me.

It was pitch black in my room, and the wind was roaring like a crazed dragon outside. It sounded like that same dragon was thrashing around smashing stuff, too.

I got out of bed, intent on investigating. I crept downstairs (Jacob's door was open, and I could barely hear him snoring over the sound of the wind – boy, what a sleeper!) and headed towards the back of the house. That was the general direction where I heard the crash.

There was a large old oak tree in my backyard. A big tree limb had broken apart from the rest of the oak and crashed into my wooden fence.

There was now a big gaping hole where the limb had fallen on it. "Damn it," I muttered to myself, then jumped as a particularly loud smacking noise startled me.

Something shiny flashed in my peripheral vision. I looked towards it. It landed in my lawn, and it was flapping around now.

It sounded kind of like one of those big handsaws when someone was wiggling it around. I squinted my eyes, trying to get a better idea of what it was.

It looked like a piece of aluminum siding. I was stumped for a minute, as I knew I had no aluminum siding on my house, or anywhere by it.

I could see the branches and limbs of the oak whipping around outside and debris being thrown around.

It dawned on me where that aluminum siding came from. My neighbors had some on their roof, but they were also a good couple of miles away from me. "This can't be happening..." I groaned.

I rushed to my computer, which I usually left on, and checked the weather. Severe tornado warnings were flashing on my screen. "Shit!" I exclaimed, reading the details.

Usually when there was a tornado in my area, it got close, but never hit. According to the weather website, it said there was a very high chance that it would plow through this district.

I quickly shut the computer off, and any other electrical things. I could not believe that Jacob was going to sleep through a possible tornado.

I searched the drawers and cabinets for candles, matches, batteries, and flashlights. I also grabbed some masking tape and threw it in the pile.

One of the flashlights in hand,I took the steps two at a time, rushing back upstairs to wake Jacob up. He was in his boxers.

I blushed slightly. "This is no time to get embarrassed!" I scolded myself, and roughly shook him by his shoulder. "Mmm...whas-goin-on..." he mumbled, blinking sleepily.

"Come on, Jacob, get up! You've got to help me cover the windows! There's supposed to be tornados coming! Can't you hear that?" I shouted above the howling wind.

Jacob woke up a little faster at that, and stood up, stumbling a little. "A WHAT!" he croaked at me. I didn't bother answering him, but just took his hand and dragged him downstairs.

He almost tripped a couple times, but he was able to shake himself awake better and coordinate himself more. We got into the kitchen, and I shoved the roll of masking tape at him.

"Here, there's some cardboard boxes stacked up in that closet over there, grab those. There should be a box cutter in one of these drawers, let me get it and we can cut the boxes up and cover the windows with them." I instructed him.

I found the box cutter, and dismantled the boxes. Giving half to Jacob, I found another roll of tape, and we made short work of the windows.

I really hoped none of the windows would break, anyways, but it was better off taking the precautions.

I grabbed some extra blankets and pillows, along with the candles, matches, batteries, and extra flashlights, and we went back upstairs.

Jacob tacked up one of the blankets over his window, and one over mine, for a little extra insulation from the weather.

I put the candles, matches, and batteries on my dresser so I would know where they were if I needed them. I kept the flashlight with me, and made sure Jacob kept one with him.

The other blankets and pillows were in a pile against the wall, in the hallway, in case we had to take cover in the bathroom.

Jacob dragged himself back to his bed, and flopped on it, yawning. I hesitated in the hall for a moment, then reluctantly went back to my own room. I climbed in bed and wrapped the covers around me.

The noise was growing steadily louder outside, and all of a sudden I heard rain thundering down on the roof. Great, just what we needed, I thought miserably.

I covered my head with a pillow, trying to drown the noise out. A loud crack whipped right outside my window, and I nearly fell out of the bed.

It cracked outside again, and I could see the blinding bright flash of light this time. "You have got to be kidding me!" I moaned.

There was no way I was going to be able to sleep now. I crept outside my bedroom and peeked into Jacob's.

He was sound asleep, or it looked like it. I shook my head. I really couldn't see how he could sleep through something like this.

The lightning and thunder continued outside, trying to drown out the wind. I made up my mind. There was just no way I was going to be able to sleep with all this racket going on, especially by myself.

I tiptoed to the edge of Jacob's bed, and touched him gently on the arm. His eyes fluttered open. Apparently he wasn't asleep, or I had caught him right before he could get too far under.

"Hi." I said, smiling a bit sheepishly. He smiled back at me. "Couldn't sleep, huh?" he guessed. I sighed.

"No, I couldn't. There's just too much...noise. Is it ok if I...well, do you want some company?" I asked him hopefully.

He lifted up his head from his pillow to look at me a little better. "Sure, as long as you don't mind sharing a bed," he stated simply.

My smile grew wider, and I was a little relieved that he didn't mind me invading his space. He scooted over closer to the wall to make some room for me, and I slid in after him.

It was going to be a tight fit, but this room was definitely a lot better protected from the weather, and the window it had was much smaller than the one in my bedroom.

There was no way we were both going to be able to lie on our backs, or stomachs, since it was only a twin, so we both had to lie on our sides.

He was propped up against the wall, and my back was against his stomach. He moved his arm so it was resting on my side. I could feel the heat radiating off of him.

My heart was skipping in my chest still, but it wasn't from the storm this time. I swallowed silently, trying not to think. At all.

I was pretty sure Jacob was still awake. I could hear his steady breathing, and feel his chest rising and falling. My hormones were going nuts.

I felt like a teenager again, in the arms of my first lover and unsure of myself. I gulped in some more oxygen, trying not to hyperventilate.

This was ridiculous. He was working for me, and he was only 20! There was a pretty decent age gap between us.

As soon as that thought popped into my head, I calmed down a little bit. Guys his age usually wanted women closer to their own, or younger.

I think. His hand slowly started to rub my thigh. The scene from the shower popped into my head. Yeah, right.

My t-shirt was barely covering my ass, and every time his hand stroked downward, it caught on the hem, and he'd drag his hand back up, inching the fabric slowly up my thigh.

I didn't know if he was doing this on purpose or not, but it was still driving me crazy. Warmth pooled in my stomach and between my legs.

He leaned a little closer into me, and I could clearly feel the outline of his cock, semi-hard, pressing against my ass.

A quiet moan slipped through my lips involuntarily. I could feel his cock growing, slowing inching its way up my body.

He slid his hand a little further up my thigh and towards my front. I squirmed slightly at his touch, and a hiss escaped his throat as my bottom ground against his cock. Oops, I thought.

I could hear his breathing quicken, ragged and harsh in my ear, from my accidental fondling.

He grabbed my thigh and lifted it up onto his side, making my t-shirt roll up further and exposing my center. I gasped at this unexpected movement, but didn't put my leg down.

My heart was galloping in my chest, and I waited tensely to see what he would do next.

His lips found my neck and started kissing me gently, while his hand slipped up my inner thigh teasingly, and started rubbing the junction where my thigh connected with my pelvis.

The storm was still roaring outside, but instead of being threatening, it seemed to reflect my (and his!) raging hormones.

I turned my head to face him, searching for his lips. Finding them, I quickly latched on, slipping my tongue in his mouth.

He moaned, and his other hand went to the back of my head, drawing me closer so he could kiss me harder, his tongue dueling with mine.

His right hand abandoned my thigh and went higher, delving under my shirt to cup one of my bare breasts.

He gasped a little, surprised at my lack of clothing, then quickly went back to ravishing me.

After a few vigorous minutes of making out and massaging my breasts, he propped himself up on his arms and pushed me down on the bed so I was lying on my back.

One leg between mine, he continued his assault, sucking gently at my bottom lip, and I nibbled on his.

This must have driven him crazy, because his knee hiked up between my legs, brushing at my warm, wet pussy.

"Oh, yeah," he growled softly when he felt how turned on I was. I could feel his cock throbbing, trapped between our bodies.

Slowly and gently, giving me plenty of time to object, he peeled my t-shirt off the rest of the way. It was pitch black in the room, and I wanted to see him.

I gently disentangled myself from him, and he froze, thinking he'd gone too far. I turned back and kissed him on the lips.

"Give me a minute, I'll be right back," I told him softly, and went back to my room to grab the candle and matches. There wasn't much on his nightstand, so I didn't have to worry about accidentally lighting anything on fire that I didn't want to.

I lit a few candles, bunching them up in the center of the nightstand so there was no chance they would get bumped off somehow. When I turned to face him, his eyes opened wider and his jaw dropped. "What?" I said, blushing a little.

He composed himself a little better and picked his jaw up off the floor. "Well, it's just...you look beautiful." He said. I blushed again. "Thanks."

I walked back over to him, and pulled on his waistband. "I want to see you." I told him bluntly.

He stripped off his boxers and stood naked in front of me, his cock waving slightly from the sudden movement. Now my eyes widened.

"Wow, you're so...big." I gulped a little. He looked down at his rigid cock. "Yeah, well...I guess I am," he laughed.

He looked a little worried, maybe he thought I would run out of the room, screaming.

I stared at his huge cock, mesmerized by it. He must have been at least eight inches. I hopped back on the bed, patting the empty spot beside me.

He didn't need a written invitation, and he slid back in between the covers, his body on top of mine.

He stared into my eyes for a moment, his green eyes darkened with desire, my golden-brown eyes lighter than usual from our foreplay.

Raising my head up to his, I pushed my lips against his, impatient. He dropped down to his elbows so I wouldn't have to strain my neck, but he'd still be able to prop his upper body up so he wouldn't crush me.

His lips moved down my neck, to my breast, stopping at my nipple. Sucking gently, his hand massaged my other breast, tweaking and pinching my nipple lightly, making me squirm underneath him.

My hands roamed his body, caressing each inch of his skin, trying to memorize it. Like a magnet, my hand went to his cock, wrapping him gently between my palm and fingers.

He shivered slightly from my touch, and his mouth moved back to mine, kissing me roughly. I slowly stroked him, from the base of his shaft, to just below his head.

I knew it would be sensitive there, and I left that for later. I reached down a little lower, cupping his balls in my palm and massaging them gently. "Oh, god, that feels good..." he gasped.

I smiled, then pushed him off of me and on his back, straddling him. I kissed him on the lips, my tongue darting in for a taste, then went lower, kissing a trail down his neck, and across his chest.

I stopped to flick his nipples with my tongue and suck on them. I gave them a quick nibble and traveled lower down to his abdomen, just below his navel.

I could hear his accelerated breathing, anticipating me. I grinned catlike at him, and took the head of his penis in my mouth.

He gasped, the sensation of my warm, wet mouth covering his sensitive head too much. I sucked gently on the tip, swirling my tongue around and over it, tasting his precum.

I slowly worked my mouth lower onto his shaft, inch by inch, taking in as much as I could. When I felt his head hit the back of my throat, there were several inches still exposed.

He looked down at me, an amazed expression on his face. I slid back up a little to catch my breath, then pushed myself back onto him, shoving his rod all the way to the back of my throat, then forced it slowly down my throat.

I took a couple more inches in. His amazement turned to rapture, his eyes closed, one hand brushing against my hair, but not pushing down, and the other on my shoulder.

After a few seconds in that position, I pulled back off of him, unable to hold my breath any longer. I gulped in air, coughing a little.

"God, Bella, you are...amazing. And very...talented." He said, the rapt look still on his face. I blushed and smiled, not sure how to respond.

Gosh, he was really making me feel like a school girl! I took his hand and pulled him towards me.

"Well, Jacob, how about you showing me how talented you are?" I said, getting a little more confident. He grinned wolfishly at me, a predatory gleam in his eyes. Shoving me on my back, he pounced.

Anne08
Anne08
20 Followers
12