Mr. Handyman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He licked, sucked, and nibbled his way down my body until he got to my soaking wet pussy. Placing his hands on either side of my thighs, he pushed a little, spreading them open more to get a better view.

A growl rumbled from him, and he began lapping at my pussy, tasting me, drinking my desire for him. I moaned and squirmed as he lathed me with his tongue.

Frustrated that I wouldn't stay put, he pinned me to the bed with his hands to keep me from moving. The tip of his tongue ran along my slit, gently circling my hole.

I tried to buck my hips a little, but he had me pinned down too well. He was driving me insane with that tongue of his.

Slowly, he dragged his tongue up and down my slit, lingering occasionally on my clit, circling the sensitive little nub.

Finally, he took my clit in his mouth and started sucking gently on it, the tip of his tongue stimulating it even more. His fingers replaced his tongue while his mouth was busy with my clit.

He rubbed my pussy lips gently with the tips of his fingers, my wetness clinging to his skin.

Carefully, he took one finger and inserted it in my hole, stroking my inner walls, then two, then squeezed in three, working them slowly in and out.

My hips bucked slightly against his hand, and he was unable to hold me down with just one hand. He sucked a little harder on my clit, moving his fingers faster inside me, making me gasp.

"Oh, god, Jacob...oohh, yeah...ahh, if you keep doing that, I'm gonna...gonna...ahhh!" I screamed as he flicked his tongue over my oversensitive clit, sending me over the edge.

He continued to stroke, lick, and suck, although at a slower pace, until my climax subsided somewhat. When my breathing wasn't so labored anymore, he slowly and gently pulled his fingers out.

They were wet and glistening from my juices. He looked at me, and grinned. "Someone enjoyed themselves," he joked, then stuck his fingers in his mouth and licked them clean. "Mmm, my you taste good!" he exclaimed, and I laughed and blushed.

Looking down, I noticed his cock, still rigidly at attention. I stroked it slowly. "I guess it's time to put this soldier to bed, hmm?" I teased, then took him in my mouth, sucking and stroking him.

He leaned back against the wall, closing his eyes, thoroughly enjoying himself. My unoccupied hand massaged his balls, the other still stroking the few inches of his shaft I couldn't quite cover.

I could hear his ragged breath, hissing between his clenched teeth. I increased my speed a little, bobbing my head faster up and down his shaft, my tongue gliding over his head every time I pulled up.

"Shit, oh yeah, just like that Bella...ohh, don't stop...fuck, I'm about to cum..." he groaned.

Squeezing his balls, I shoved his rod as far as it could go down my throat, stroking the rest with my free hand. A hand on either side of my head, he started pumping his shaft in my throat.

I gagged a little, but kept on sucking and stroking, letting him thrust his cock in my mouth.

I could feel his cock pulsing madly in my mouth and throat, and I knew he was about to blow his load.

Growling, he started thrusting faster, making his cock go a little further down my throat, to both our amazement.

"Ohh, Bella..!" he moaned, as he came into my mouth, shooting load after load of hot cum down my throat.

I swallowed quickly so I wouldn't choke on it, milking all his cum out of his cock with my throat muscles and lips, sucking every drop down.

His slowly shrinking cock popped out of my mouth, landing on his stomach with a wet plop. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Mmm, I think I can get to sleep now," I murmured to him, exhaustion creeping into my voice. He kissed me gently on the lips, cuddling me closer to his chest.

"Good night, Bella." He whispered in my ear, and pulled the covers over both of us. We were both asleep within minutes.

12