Mr. Handyman Ch. 05

Story Info
Bella needs to relax, and Jacob knows just how to do it.
2.4k words
4.53
15.8k
5
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anne08
Anne08
20 Followers

We were in a heavily wooded area. There was a small path clear of trees, just enough for a vehicle to edge through. The truck idled on a patch of dirt, trampled by constant passersby.

There was no 'parking lot'. Perhaps two to three more vehicles could squeeze in this little circle, but no more. To the right of the truck, I could see the barest trace of a trail winding it's way into the woods.

"Umm...Jacob, what are we doing here?" I asked, unsure of the current situation.

"Relax, I just wanted to show you something." he said, a smile on his face.

He hopped out of the truck, and walked to the passenger side, opening the door for me. I just sat in the vehicle, still buckled up, staring at him questioningly. He sighed, still smiling.

"Come on, Bella. I promise you're gonna like this." he reassured me. Jacob held a hand out for me, and I reluctantly took my seat belt off, taking the proffered hand. He wrapped his other arm around my waist and hefted me out of the truck.

I squealed in surprise, demanding to be put down. He gently lowered me to my feet. Sidestepping around me, he grabbed something out of the truck and closed it.

"What are we doing?" I asked, my gaze traveling to that tiny little trail by the woods. He laughed a little, unable to help himself.

"We're going for a little walk," he stated simply. I stood rooted to the spot he put me on.

"What? Uh, maybe you didn't notice, but this isn't exactly hiking gear." I informed him, trying not to get mad. He pulled me up in a little one-armed hug, giving me a little peck on the lips.

"Don't worry, I didn't come unprepared," he said, waving some type of cloth bag in front of my face. "Besides, those shoes you're wearing can take most of the walk up there, and I can carry you the rest of the way. It's not far." he added, when I looked skeptically at him.

"I don't know about this..." I mumbled, but he had already started towards the path. "Hey, wait for me! You can't just leave me here!" I shouted at his retreating back, then trotted to catch up to him, biting back a diatribe of other things I wanted to yell at him, most of them not nice.

He was right about my shoes being able to take most of the walk. It was very level and flat for the most part. Any inclines in the narrow trail were very slight and gradual. There were no potholes or rocks, or even exposed roots.

I was surprised how well taken care of it looked, despite the deserted, unused appearance. I didn't see anyone the whole time we were walking. My legs were just starting to cramp up a little when we reached a rocky outcropping jutting out off the right side of the trail.

The trail itself continued, the path getting rougher this time, roots and rocks visible, and in some places grass completely covered it, almost completely masking the narrow path. I stopped for a minute, bending over and catching my breath.

"Okay, so now what?" I panted, waving in the general direction of the not-so-heel-friendly trail.

"Give me your shoes," he said, holding out his hand.

"What?! I'm not going to walk barefoot...I've got stockings on!" I spluttered.

"Well, you can take those off, too, if you want," Jacob said, grinning at me. I stood there for a moment, arms crossed, defiant. "Look, if you don't take them off, I will..." he said, walking towards me with a big grin on his face, and arms coming towards me, his eyebrows wiggling at me.

I backed up a little, trying to watch where I was going while walking backwards, and keep an eye on Jacob at the same time.

"Okay, okay, stop! I'll take them off, jeez..." I said, warding him off with my hand held out in front of me. I sighed, and looked around for a place to sit. Jacob just stood there, waiting. I rolled my eyes and turned to the outcropping, walking to a relatively flat rock to sit on.

Dusting it off as best I could, I sat down and removed first one shoe, stopping to rub my foot, and placed the shoe on the rock beside me. I took the other one off and rubbed that foot, too, and put it by the other shoe.

Jacob was watching me, and ambled over to stuff my shoes carefully in his cloth bag. I was leaning back a little, stretching out my legs some to relieve the cramping, and he took one of my legs in his hand. I made a little noise of surprise, but didn't pull my leg away.

Slowly, he slid his hand up my leg, searching for the top of my stockings. A little moan escaped my lips when his hand slid up my skirt, brushing my thighs. Carefully, he stuck his fingers underneath the fragile fabric, and slowly started working it down and off my leg.

After removing it, he stuck it in the bag with my shoes, then returned his attention to my leg. Starting at my foot, he began massaging it, firm enough to not tickle, but gentle enough to not hurt. I moaned a little louder at his attentions.

"Oohh, that feels great.." I said, wiggling my toes a little. His hands slowy made their way past my foot, massaging my calf, then slid up past my knee, to my thigh, still massaging. My eyes were barely open, staring at him while he worked. He looked up at me and smiled, then bent down to plant a kiss on my knee.

He started peeling the next stocking off, paying the same attention to that leg as he did the other. When his hands reached thigh level again, he slowly pushed my skirt up a little. My eyes popped open, slightly alarmed.

My hands covered his, stopping him from pushing my skirt up any further. "What if someone walks by?" I gasped, looking around suddenly as if people would start swarming out of the woods to watch. Jacob laughed and patted my hand.

"Don't worry. I've been here plenty of times. Barely anyone comes here, or even knows about this place. And if anyone does happen to come by, we'll hear them miles away." he reassured me, then gently, but firmly moved my hands back to the rock's surface.

"Relax, Bella. You'll enjoy this." he said, his voice a gentle timbre. I quickly took my jacket off and threw it on top of the bag. He looked at me inquiringly.

"It's a little warm." I said, blushing a little.

I leaned back on my elbows as he pushed my skirt out of the way. He smiled when he saw my black lacy panties. "I was wondering what you were wearing underneath all this." Swiftly, he removed them, before I could even begin to form a protest.

He tucked them in the bag, and folded my jacket and put that on top of everything. He placed one hand on each of my knees and parted them a little, looking down at my slightly wet lips.

"Ah, I see you had more frustrations than the office and your car." He growled softly, then lowered his head between my legs.

*****

Bella was a little reluctant to go up the trail with me, but after a little gentle persuasion, she didn't put up too much of a fight. The walk up the trail was peaceful, and the day was beautiful, making it even more pleasant.

When we got to the rougher part of the trail, Bella balked a little. I let her catch her breath, then asked for her shoes. This part of the trail, she would definitely break something if she used them. Whether it was a heel or her leg, I'd rather avoid either of those situations.

She just stood there with her arms crossed, staring daggers at me. "Look, if you don't take them off, I will...", I said, mock threatening, walking closer to her as if to tackle her to the ground for her shoes. She started backing off a little, then gave in, holding me off with a wave of her hand.

I stood there and waited patiently for her to take her shoes off. She saw me and rolled her eyes at me. I just smiled. She walked over to the outcropping of rocks and sat down, taking her time to remove her high heels.

While she was sitting down, I got a pretty good view under her skirt. The sunlight didn't quite reach at the angle she was at, so I couldn't see what kind of panties she was wearing. Rats. Well, I figured there was one good way to find out.

As she was stretching her legs and massaging her feet, I walked over to her and put her shoes in my bag. While one of her legs was stretched out in front of me, I made a grab for it, capturing it in my hands.

She gave a little squeak of surprise, but didn't remove her leg from my hands. I started removing her stockings, going real slow. Each time a stocking came off, I rubbed her bare foot and leg. She moaned a little throughout this whole process, commenting on how good my hands felt.

As my hands crept slowly higher up her leg, I tried to discreetly push her skirt up. She snapped upright, balking again. I calmed her down, telling her I came here all the time and knew everything there was to know about this place, and the lack of people.

I moved her hands off her lap and told her to relax again. She shrugged off her jacket, and said it was getting warm. When I pushed her skirt up out of the way, I noticed her tantalizing black lacy panties.

I tried to suppress a smile, and commented that I was thinking of what she had under here earlier. Without warning, I slipped her panties off and tucked them into my bag. She didn't protest. I gently parted her legs to get a better view.

I could see her wet lips, glistening in the weak sunlight filtering through the trees. I made a smart comment, and dipped my head down to taste her.

She gasped a little as my tongue delved into her soaked pussy. I loved the fact that she shaved. I braced my hands against her thighs as I helped myself to her little buffet. With the tip of my tongue, I teased her clit, then licked up and down the inside of her pussy lips.

Bella lifted a hand, placing it on top of my head, perhaps to make sure I didn't leave too soon, and curled her fingers in my hair. I scooted closer to her, by now on my knees, until my pulsing cock was pressed against the cool rock.

"God, you taste good," I groaned between her legs, lapping up her juices. My tongue circled her tight hole, then plunged in, making her writhe on the rocky shelf that was supporting her. Her hand tightened in my hair, unconsciously pushing my face closer to her pussy.

I obliged her, and started licking and sucking at her clit and lips a little more vigorously. Each time I moved while lathing her with my tongue, my cock ground into the rock. I was about to cum in my pants.

Reluctantly, I pulled my head away from her hot pink center, now even more wet with her fluids and mine. I thought she wasn't going to let me up at first, but she loosened her grip in my hair, and let me get up.

I grabbed a clean cloth out of the bag and wiped my face off. It was covered in her juices. Smacking my lips together, I gently pulled her skirt down, and leaned over to give her a little kiss.

She had a somewhat hurt look on her face, probably from the fact I didn't keep going until she finished. "Aww, honey, don't look so put out. I'm not done with you yet." I said, winking at her.

She perked up a little at that. I picked up the bag with our stuff in it, and told her to hold it, but not to look in it. "Otherwise, we'll just walk right back down that trail and go home," I warned her, then smiled and scooped her up in my arms.

She giggled, but didn't make any complaints, and I carried her back to the trail. "I'm just going to carry you the rest of the way, it'll be easier for both of us," I told her, and started the slightly laborious trek up the trail.

Not too far along it forked, the left path leading further out into the trees. The right fork disappeared towards another circle of rocks, this time much larger rocks. I took the right fork, careful to watch my step so I wouldn't trip.

A few minutes later we rounded the corner of a jutting rock wall, and I put her gently back down on her feet. Bella looked around, her mouth slightly open in awe, taking in the sight.

We were surrounded by high walls of rock, and what little space they didn't cover, thick trees blocked in the rest, creating a somewhat circle shaped enclosure. It was very private.

The only place you could view the whole of the scenery was if you were standing right at the opening, where the trail ended, just around the corner of the rock.

A series of small waterfalls were running down the rocks, and under the cover of some long, overhanging branches covered with leaves, there was an oval shaped pool of water. The water itself appeared to be bubbling.

"It's a hotspring!" I told her, putting my arm around her shoulder and moving her closer towards the pool. She was still gaping at it all a little, but managed to shuffle her feet closer to the water.

"Is it...is it safe to go in?" she asked, barely held back hope in her voice.

"Oh yeah, it's pretty hot, but safe enough to go in. I've been here a few times to unwind." He said, smiling at her, glad that she liked his little surprise.

She set the bag down by the water. "Wow." she said, unable to think of anything else. I pulled her close to me and kissed her gently for a few moments.

"Now you can relax completely," I said, smiling. I couldn't wait. My still rock hard cock agreed with me.

Anne08
Anne08
20 Followers