Mr. Howard

Story Info
A teacher and student talk dirty.
1.4k words
3.98
63.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters in this story are eighteen and over*

I had been rounding a corner and because I was too busy laughing I didn't see him. His body hit mine so hard that my books and the papers in his hands went flying everywhere. My friend stood watching it all.

"I am so incredibly sorry." I said bending down, my face hot. I could feel his eyes on me, half judging me for my foolishness, the other half filled with lust.

"It's alright Ms. Tobin but please be more careful next time."

"Yes, Mr. Howard." I collected my things slowly, prolonging my leave so that he could leave first. He stood with his things and looked down at me. My eyes trailed the length of his body until they rested on his face. I rested the urge to bite my lip. His soft pink lips flashed me a quick smile before he turned to leave. As he walked away I looked at his tall frame. He was in his early thirties and while he wasn't exactly lean there was a certain fitness to his body. Maybe it was because of his height. He stood at about 6' 1''. Well, whatever it was it drove me crazy.

I noticed my writing notebook was gone during last period and right away I knew that Mr. Howard must have picked it up during our accident. I sat in my seat ignoring my math teacher's lecture. Instead my mind wandered to different scenarios where in all I would eventually end up over Mr. Howard's desk while he fucked me from behind. I closed my legs tightly under my desk, feeling a delicious tingle rise into my stomach.

When the last bell rang I took my time going to my locker. I knew Mr. Howard was a popular teacher and always had a ton of students after school. I was hoping that by the time I got to his class most students would be gone. Of course that wasn't the case. As I walked in I noticed there had to be about ten students scattered about the class.

Mr. Howard was sitting behind his desk, leaning back in his seat and for a moment my blood boiled with desire. It took all of my strength not to pounce on him. There wasn't anything I'd rather do at that moment then sit myself between his legs and pull down his black dress pants. When he turned to me I could feel the sexual tension.

I approached his desk and swallowed. "Mr. Howard I think you might have picked up something of mine this morning."

He nodded, licking his lips. "Yes I did. I hope you don't mind but I read some of your stories."

I wasn't sure how to feel about it. Because I wrote so much I never knew what stories I kept in what, which was slightly frightening. As of recently I'd taken to writing down all my feelings, including when I wanted my sexual needs fulfilled.

I shrugged it off. "It's fine don't worry about it." I even managed to end it with a smile.

Mr. Howard smiled back but something in his dark brown eyes stirred something in me. There always seemed to be a teasing look in his eyes. Whether this was only to me I didn't know and it really didn't matter. What mattered was that I saw it.

"Come back after school tomorrow. I'd like to talk about some of your writing. It's very good." This of course made sense. After all Mr. Howard was an English teacher. But a little voice inside my head convinced me that there was more to it.

At the end of the next school day I couldn't get to Mr. Howard's class fast enough. When I finally walked in there was only one other student there. Mr. Howard explained to me that he was helping her with a project and that he'd be done as soon as possible. I took a seat two rows away from his desk and took out my writing notebook.

While I wrote I couldn't help but peak at Mr. Howard. Sometimes we'd look at each other at the same time and we'd both look away quickly. I laughed inside. It was like we were two school children wanting to tell each other how much we liked the other but we couldn't. There was more to it. I could feel the sexual tension rise with each look and I was beginning to think I would explode.

My mind was wandering to when I got home, where I could bury myself in my bed and take care of my own needs. As of lately when I reached my climax I'd call out Mr. Howard's real name. It tasted delicious on my lips, so forbidden but so right. I was so caught up in my own thoughts that I barely heard Mr. Howard tell the student he was helping to run up to the library to get a book for her project.

As the door closed Mr. Howard stood up and walked over to where I was sitting. My body tensed. Being around him was hard. All I wanted was to touch him but I knew that wasn't right. When he leaned over my shoulder to read what I had written I swallowed.

"That's very good." He whispered, so close to me that I could feel his breath caress my neck. I bit my lip. I couldn't help myself. And I guess he couldn't help himself when he moaned. It caught me off guard so I turned to him.

"Don't bite your lip." He told me, that same teasing look in his eyes.

I kissed him first. I'll admit it, but he certainly didn't stop me. His kiss was hungry, fueling mine even more.

Between kisses I looked at him. "I want you. Now."

I got up from my seat and grabbing him by his tie I led him to his desk. Right away Mr. Howard took charge. He sat me on the desk and pressed himself against me, which only made me hotter because I could feel his hard cock on my thigh.

His lips released mine and made their way down my neck.

"I want... "I said, panting. "I want you to fuck me."

Mr. Howard gave a growl. He placed his hand at the front of my jeans and rubbed me through them. It felt great, but it wasn't what I wanted. I unbuttoned them and slid them until they reached my butt. From there Mr. Howard took over.

"Mmmm," He said, spreading my legs. "Let me see that pretty pussy."

My head was spinning. I thought I was going to come right then and there. His words were so naughty that they made me even wetter.

Mr. Howard chuckled. "You're wet." He stated and I nodded.

"Of course I am. I can't take it. I want you inside of me."

"Usually I'd make you beg, but we don't have time." In one swift motion he unbuttoned his pants and dropped them to the floor, along with his briefs. I couldn't wait. I took my panties off and placed them on the desk.

I rubbed my clit and moaned. Mr. Howard placed himself at my entrance and entered me fast and hard. He had to place a hand over my mouth to keep my scream from being heard.

He hunched over me so that his mouth was at my ear. "You like it like that baby?"

I nodded frantically. "Mhmm." I held back a moan. "Harder."

"Beg me."

"Please fuck me harder." He did. "Ohhh yesss."

All I could hear were Mr. Howard's grunts in my ear. Each grunt brought me closer to the edge.

"Are you going to cum on my cock baby?"

"Yesss daddy."

Mr. Howard looked at me. "Tell me how much you like it when daddy fucks you."

"Ohhh," I half whispered. "I love it when daddy fucks me so much."

His thrust became a little harder. "Cum on my cock." My walls tightened around his cock. Mr. Howard started to thumb my clit and I couldn't hold back anymore. I came hard and to keep from making too much noise I bit into his shoulder.

"Ohh yeah baby that it." He was still thrusting into me, finding his release.

"Mr. Howard, please cum for me. I want all of that yummy cum." He didn't hold back. Taking his cock out of me he pumped it with his right hand and told me to get on my knees. When I was finally right in front of him he shot his load into my mouth.

"Ohh yeah you dirty little slut." He said, pumping away. "You like that fucking cum don't you? That's it take it all." And I did.